Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

I need one more.

• team
    • PETILIL: Evolve only after soloing Skyla w/o Status moves
    • ALOMOMOLA: No restrictions!
    • VANILITE: Can't evolve until Level 45, can't evolve until Level 50.\
    • PIDOVE: Only offensive flying move is gust. Can learn Air Cutter at E4. Must solo any gym after Burgh to evolve from Tranquil to Unfezant.
    • VENIPEDE: Only evolve into Whirlipede after solo'ing Burgh's. Only evolve again after being six Maractus in the Desert Resort.

Thanks!

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

IanDonyer: Yamask. Evolve whenever. Moves (Permanent): Hex, Will-o-wisp, and Ominous Wind.

Guys, remember, one suggestion per team.

Anyways, Pokemon Trainer Xande, you need one more, right? Take a Pawniard. It must be caught on Route 9 and you must nickname it "Sharpie". Other than that, enjoy.

I'm thinking of getting Black when I get the 3DS. I'm thinking I might try the scramble challenge(it'll help my indecisiveness for a team)....oh I guess I'll give it a go.

Can I make a small request though? Can your suggestions not include: Oshawott, Solosis, Yamask, Venipede, Timburr and Darumaka? As I have them on my main team in White and would like something different. (There's still a big choice left anyway )

Is it ok to breed the pokemon in white and send them over to black the first chance I get? Or does the challenge require me to catch them in-game? It would be pretty easy for me once I have the 3DS to do that.

Anyway, lay it on me. (I'll probably regret saying that XD)

I still need 5.

So far:
    1. Take an Elgyem. No restrictions.

@ Sponge

After your starter (if you decide to use it) catch the first pokemon you are able to catch. There are no restrictions on how you evolve this pokemon but its moveset can only use moves that are learned at level 20 or lower or in other words it cannot learn any moves after level 20.
    I honestly think this is awfully mean so if you want to make it easier you can add any TM moves you like to this pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokymon99 View Post
    I still need 5.

So far:
    @Pokymon

Have a eccentric patrat. It must have evolved into a watchog by the time it faces lenora so it is brave enough to face her watchog. Also at this point it must know the move hypnosis and it cannot forget this move under any circumstances.

---

I would love to do this challenge but I do not restart my games and I don't buy duplicate copies so I am unable to do it but if you would allow me, I would love to pick some pokemon for other people.
    Last edited by Orton155; 21st March 2011 at 9:48 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Sponge, take a Pansage. It must not evolve into Simisage unless it learns Crunch by level up, and it must solo Brycen's whole Gym.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Sponge -> Take an Archen from the fossil you are given No restrictions.
    Pokymon99 -> You can have a nice Sewaddle. It must always know the move BUG BUZZ.

Enjoy
    My Shinies:

Currently hunting:

That's insane, but I'll do it. (Both of you)

So far:
    2. Take a Patrat. Must have evolved into a Watchog before I get to Lenora, and must know "Hypnosis" for the entire game
    3. Take a Sewaddle. It must ALWAYS know "Bug Buzz"
    4. N/A
    5. N/A
    6. N/A

@ Sponge: Trubbish, with Stench ability. Moves (Permanent): Toxic Spikes and Venoshock. It can not know any other Poison type moves at any time. Must always be your lead Pokemon.

@Pokymon99: Swanna, Female, with Keen Eye. Moves: Hurricane and Roost. In order to evolve, it must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.

Of course you can evolve that Sewaddle as you will, Pokymon99 Just always keep Bug Buzz on Swadloon/Leavanny aswell ^_^

Might start my own Scramble Challenge when I get through my Black version aswell I did this in Fire Red, Sapphire and Platinum. Great fun!
    My Shinies:

Currently hunting:

Challenge taken.

So far:
    2. Take a Patrat. Must have evolved into a Watchog before I get to Lenora, and must know "Hypnosis" for the entire game
    4. Take a Swanna (Female, Keen Eye). Must know Hurricane & Roost forever. To evolve, must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.
    5. N/A
    6. N/A

Sponge, take a Tympole. It must solo Elesa's whole Gym to evolve into Palpitoad. Then, Palpitoad can only evolve into a Seismitoad when it solos Drayden/Iris' Gym using Water type Moves.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by Larvitar View Post
    Of course you can evolve that Sewaddle as you will, Pokymon99 Just always keep Bug Buzz on Swadloon/Leavanny aswell ^_^

Might start my own Scramble Challenge when I get through my Black version aswell I did this in Fire Red, Sapphire and Platinum. Great fun!
    Heres a tricky one for your larvitar:

Have yourself an Emolga. Its only STAB move will be volt switch. However, it is not allowed to switch until it defeats one of Clay's pokemon on its own. If it fails, it will not be able to switch until you have all 8 badges. Oh, i forgot to mention that it must be your lead pokemon too.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Orton, can you give me a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokymon99 View Post
    Orton, can you give me a challenge?
    I gave you the patrat you have already accepted.

Apparently i'm a...

Pokymon, have a ferroseed. It must know Gryo Ball and have a nature that lowers a defense stat and raises an attack stat. It can't evolve into Ferrothorn unless it beats 2/3 of iris's pokemon.
    Call me Chris.

Pokymon99, take Roggenrolla.

It must solo any the 3rd Gym to evolve into Boldore, and if you wish, it may solo the 7th Gym to evolve into Gigalith.

That's IT!!!!
    So far:
    4. Take a Swanna (Female, Keen Eye). Must know Hurricane & Roost forever. To evolve, must take at least one hit from a Electrice type move and survive.
    5. Take a Roggenrola. Must solo Gym 3 to evolve once, and Gym 7 to evolve twice.
    6. Take a Ferroseed. Must know Gyro Ball, and have a Def. Lower, Atk. Raise nature. Must beat 2/3 of Iris's pokemon to evolve.

Sponge, take a Mienfoo, it must evolve before the last gym.

I still need two more.

-Stunfisk: Only one STAB move of my choice.
    -Scraggy
    -Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede before it can evolve into Swadloon. As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton).
    -Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.
    -
    -
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    I still need two more.

-Stunfisk: Only one STAB move of my choice.
    -Scraggy
    -Sewaddle. It must defeat Burgh's Dwebble and Whirlipede before it can evolve into Swadloon. As a Swadloon, it cannot evolve into Leavanny until it is taught Grasswhistle (move relearner in Mistralton).
    -Sigilyph, must have Magic Guard. Moves (Permanent): Charge Beam and Cosmic Power.
    -
    -
    All your pokemon start with S so ill continue the trend:

Have yourself a shelmet. Evolve it if and when you want to however it must always have the moves yawn and acid armour (you may require to use the move relearner). Finally, shelmet/accelgor must only have one STAB move but you may choose what it is.

Apparently i'm a...

Drummerdude, let's finish off with a Samurott.

It must only have one move of a type at any given time, as soon as possible. It must solo Elesa to evolve from Dewott to Samurott.

i'm looking to do a scramble challenge on my black game
    no egg moves or IV and EVs (i'm new to this ^_^)

plus i'd like to try out a snivy too
        Spoiler:- Friend code for Pokemon White:

Kuraikarasu, lets start you off with a Roggenrolla. It can only be allowed to evolve into Boldore if it can solo the entire 4th gym. Evolve it to Gigalith whenever you want, if you're able. Moves it must keep: Iron Defense, Headbutt, Smack Down.

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast