Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NES View Post
    So far

-Trubish, with two other moves. (monochromatic)
    -Scrafty, 3tm/hm by the E4 (skibob)
    - 3rd Throh that must be the third Throh you find in shaking grass on Route 3, and it may not know more than 2 TMs until it has OHKOed 5 Audinos....(cottageboy making me count stuff)
    -Emolga with volt tackle as the only move (Undhril)
    -Foongus. Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers (Pokemom)

One last to go!
    You need a water type so NES, have an alomomola. It must have the moves heal pulse and soak for your entire journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibified View Post
    @cottageboy: o.O whoa... that... sounds evil. And fun.

@undrhil: I would do that, except I am currently playing Black, and cannot trade atm.

Current Party setup (as of this post) and person suggested
    Purrloin- No restrictions, must solo a gym (Skibob)
    Panpour- It must solo Burgh to evolve. It must always know Lick. (Monochromatic)
    Munna- Can only evolve when it knows 4 status moves, after you may use TMs and/or Heart scales to get damaging moves back. (cottageboy789)
    Foongus- Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers. (Pokemom)

Wow. Interesting. *shivers* Also, for the full fun, I'll try this as the first game without a starter, so two spots are open, to my knowledge.
    Chibified, have an archen. Its only STAB move is acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, fighting, rock and steel).
    Last edited by Orton155; 23rd March 2011 at 6:26 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Have a Scolipede. It must participate in every Triple and/or Rotation battle you have.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Alright, if someone needs a team member let me know.

After sleep, and work... o.O whoa. This.. is going to be fun~

Panpour- It must solo Burgh to evolve. It must always know Lick. (Monochromatic)
    Munna- Can only evolve when it knows 4 status moves, after you may use TMs and/or Heart scales to get damaging moves back. (cottageboy789)
    Foongus- Can't evolve until it solo's a gym or 5 consecutive NPC trainers. (Pokemom)
    Woobat- Evolve it before Burgh's Gym, or it may not evolve until You've beaten the 3 or the Dark Elite Four member's Pokemon. (Charoshi)
    Archen- Its only STAB move is Acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the Icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel). (Orton155)

@Charoshi: I didn't know it evolved by friendship! This is going to be interesting.
    @Orton155: So... wait. To make sure I'm reading that right, said Archen cannot have any rock moves, right? Just making sure, about to start playing for the first time in 30min from time of post.

Well, thanks, everyone. This is going to be fun. I'm so making suggestions when I get a chance. Now... to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibified View Post
    After sleep, and work... o.O whoa. This.. is going to be fun~

Woobat- Evolve it before Burgh's Gym, or it may not evolve until You've beaten the 3 or the Dark Elite Four member's Pokemon. (Charoshi)
    Archen- Its only STAB move is Acrobatics which it must have for the entire game. Also, to evolve it must solo the Icirrus gym without using any moves which are super effective against ice types (which are Fire, Fighting, Rock and Steel). (Orton155)

@Charoshi: I didn't know it evolved by friendship! This is going to be interesting.
    @Orton155: So... wait. To make sure I'm reading that right, said Archen cannot have any rock moves, right? Just making sure, about to start playing for the first time in 30min from time of post.

Well, thanks, everyone. This is going to be fun. I'm so making suggestions when I get a chance. Now... to play!
    yep no rock as acrobatics is its only Stab move
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

I'll do a scramble challenge, as I'm trying to figure out a way to liven up the games (monotype challenge is too limited as most poke's are too far into the game to use a cool type).

Anything goes, I'm playing on White version

aDr1v3- take a Leavanny. Must be caught as a Leavanny, be a male and be nicknamed Link. Must know Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Slash and Swords Dance as soon as it learns them.

Also, since I'm tired of waiting, does anybody want to post a Pokemon for me in the SS/HG scramble challenge thread?
    Last edited by Charoshi; 23rd March 2011 at 9:57 PM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by aDr1v3 View Post
    I'll do a scramble challenge, as I'm trying to figure out a way to liven up the games (monotype challenge is too limited as most poke's are too far into the game to use a cool type).

Ok you can start with a challenging one :P

Have yourself a venipede. Its only STAB moves are poison tail and bug bite. It may only evolve into whirlipede if it defeats 5 sawk (you will need to use shaking grass). It can evolve into scolipede if it solos Clay and Skyla.

Apparently i'm a...

aDr1v3, take an Alomomola. It must have Wake-up Slap, but no other physical moves.

aDr1v3 - Take a Klink Must solo at least one of Skylas Pokémon to evolve to Klang.
    My Shinies:

Currently hunting:

Quote Originally Posted by aDr1v3 View Post

Take a Scraggy that can't evolve until it solos Cheren outside Opluecide(crap spelling) city.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

aDr1v3, take a Cubchoo, no evolution until it defeats a wild Sawk.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

aDr1v3, have an Emboar. It must know a Special STAB move, a Physical STAB move, and two Status moves that cannot be the same type as it. (Fire/Fighting) You also must have it hold a Pokeball until it evolves into an Emboar. No evolution restrictions this time.
    Current Teams:
    FireRed:
    Lvl 16 Lvl 19 Lvl 17 Lvl 23 Lvl 24 Lvl 15
    SoulSilver
    Lvl 25 Lvl 27 Lvl 31 Lvl 23 Lvl 25 Lvl 24

Alright, since I'm bored, I'm going to start a White scramble challenge for... the whole purpose of replaying the storyline and stalk N again and for dex data at Black. I have access to the movie 13 Pokemon and the Liberty ticket, so hit me with your best shot!

Here's some conditions though:
    1. Give them all nicknames, cause I liek nicknames.
    2. Can transfer from DPPtHGSS and trade from Black.
    3. Make sure there's at least a water type and a flying type in the team.
    4. Don't make any of my Pokemon solo anyone before evolving please? I don't want too much pressure.
    5. At least 1 must have arms, since I'm a huge musical fan~
    6. Since I don't want to use any of the Pokemon I used at Black, no Serperior, Simipour, Audino, Zebstrika, Swanna, Sawsbuck, Mienshao or any of their evolutions (if any) please?

Other than that, go crazy! I want to see what Pokemon you guys are going to give me. 8D

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

@Mi10tic Fan; Take Gothitelle, who shall be your 'Pokemon with arms' and hence your musical Pokemon. Name it Steffani [referencing Lady Gaga here] and it must forever know Flatter from when it was caught as a Gothita.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton
    @Mi10tic Fan; Take Gothitelle, who shall be your 'Pokemon with arms' and hence your musical Pokemon. Name it Steffani [referencing Lady Gaga here] and it must forever know Flatter from when it was caught as a Gothita.
    Hmm... that's one thing I'll be looking forward to xD

Pokemon:
    - Gothitelle (Steffani) (Must forever know Flatter)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

5 more to go

In honor of Mystica

Mi10ticfan, have a Galvantula. It must know volt switch and be named Peter.

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Mi10ticFan, since you can transfer over Pokemon from the 4th gen games, bring over a Poliwag and breed your own ASAP.
    To evolve to its final stage (Politoed OR Poliwrath), all four of its moves must be TM/HM-taught, and remain that way. One is Rock Smash, the rest are your choice.
    TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!

Black FC: 3224 5281 0661
    White FC: 1978 9832 9805

POKEMON BLACK E4 SCRAMBLE

POKEMON EMERALD NUZLOCKE
    Party:
    Box:
    Dead:

... But this is not a favorable matchup.

Well then, I'll go with Politoed because it's cuter and looks good for the musical... But you forgot its nickname DX

Pokemon:
    - Steffani the Gothitelle (Must forever know Flatter)
    - Peter the Galvantula (Must know Volt Switch)
    - _____ the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
    -
    -
    -

In honor of Mystica

Have Ricardo the Pawniard, that can't evolve until it defeats at least three Pokemon of each of its weaknesses (Fighting, Fire, Ground).

Should be easy enough.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Well then, I'll go with Politoed because it's cuter and looks good for the musical... But you forgot its nickname DX

Pokemon:
    - _____ the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
    -
    -
    -
    Mi10ticFan, have a sigilyph named flutter . It cannot have two moves of the same type. Your psychic move will be hypnosis and your flying type will be air cutter. The other two moves will be your choice.

Apparently i'm a...

Mi10ticFan, have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Mi10ticFan - Take yourself a Stunfisk (Male) nicknamed Catdog. He must know surf.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post

Pokemon:
    -
    -
    -
    Whoops!

Umm, nickname... Submergency. I think that's one over the limit so go Feraligatr style and name him/her Submergncy.
    TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!

Black FC: 3224 5281 0661
    White FC: 1978 9832 9805

POKEMON BLACK E4 SCRAMBLE

POKEMON EMERALD NUZLOCKE
    Party:
    Box:
    Dead:

... But this is not a favorable matchup.

I'll take a White challenge, no restrictions, have there be as many crazy guidelines as possible. Thanks!
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast