Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Patrat: 4 different move types, at least 1 move must be a status inflicter.
    Sewaddle: cannot evolve into Swadloon until it solos Skyla, and can evolve into Leavanny only after it has taken out 2 pokemon from each of the Elite 4.

Two down four more to go. Let me know what other crazy things we can come up with.
    Shiny:
    Axew - MM'd

What devious task should I issue to burminator59...
    How about a Garbodor that can not have any two attacks that are of the same type, and no move may have over 15 pp. PP Ups and PP Maxs are allowed.
    No status moves.
    It may only evolve after beating an Audino to gain the level.
    Current Teams:
    FireRed:
    Lvl 16 Lvl 19 Lvl 17 Lvl 23 Lvl 24 Lvl 15
    SoulSilver
    Lvl 25 Lvl 27 Lvl 31 Lvl 23 Lvl 25 Lvl 24

Burninator... hmmm...

Take a Basculin. Its moveset is Protect, Frustration, Scald, and any Water HM you want, all of which must be taught ASAP. It must solo a gym and at least one Pokemon per E4/N/Ghestis battle at the end. That difficult enough?

Maulrin, take a Venipede. Poison Sting can be its only Poison STAB. Give it an attack-hindering nature. No other restrictions.
    Last edited by Skibob; 25th March 2011 at 6:10 AM.
    TORN APART BY SPACIAL REND!

Black FC: 3224 5281 0661
    White FC: 1978 9832 9805

POKEMON BLACK E4 SCRAMBLE

POKEMON EMERALD NUZLOCKE
    Party:
    Box:
    Dead:

... But this is not a favorable matchup.

Burninator - take a Patrat and nickname it Bidoof. Evolve it only once it has defeated 151 Patrats and 251 Watchogs. (If you don't feel man/woman enough for the job, just beat 151 combined )

Maulrin - take Archen. It may not evolve until it beats a Gym Leader's Pokemon at under half health.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

4 Pokemon in a night, now that's cool xD

Mi10ticFan, have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.
    I... won't take this. One of my conditions is for not to make any of my Pokemon to solo someone before evolving, mainly because I'll have my exams and thinking up solo gym strategies will just... bother me.

Pokemon:
    - Steffani the Gothitelle (Must forever know Flatter)
    - Peter the Galvantula (Must know Volt Switch)
    - Submergncy the Politoed (Must know 4 TM/HM moves before evolving, one must be Rock Smash)
    - Ricardo the Pawniard (Must defeat at least three of each of its weakness before evolving)
    - Flutter the Silgylph (Each move must be a different type. Psychic move is Hypnosis, Flying move is Air Cutter)
    - Catdog the Stunfisk (male) (Must know Surf)

Alright! Time to get started on my Unova journal and stalk N again.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

OK, since Mi10ticFan was to "CHICKEN" to take up my submission, I'll pass it on to you, Burninator.

Have a Roggenrola named CallMeEarl. Make it have only Rock-type moves and it cannot evolve until it can solo the gym in Nimbasa City.

Maulrin, have an Audino. Equip it with the Soothe Bell (and never un-equip it) and teach it Frustration. It *must* use Frustration for the majority of any battle it is in. The other moves it has can be up to you.

EDIT: The quip about Mi10ticFan being chicken is all in good fun. Honest. I understand about exams and stuff.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

@Maulrin

Choose a Minccino, name him Alfred, and use an X Speed every time he comes into a battle.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

burninator59, take a Frillish, no evolution before it solos any wild Pokemon that is at least 10 levels higher than itself.

burninator, Darmanitan for you. It can only learn one Physical move, and that move can't be Fire-Type.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

I'll probably star my Scramble run on the 1st...I'm too busy before then to really focus on it and I want to be careful with it

I think Burminator needs one more...gimme a sec to think on it and I'll edit it in

edit: Pansage, 4 different move types, can not evolve until after 1st successful run at E4 *may be swapped for the dragon, but has to be swapped back in as soon as possible after
    Last edited by Pokemom; 25th March 2011 at 6:32 PM.
    One of the Proud 25% that level up legally.

Claimed: Top Gun Anthem (March '09)
    Banette 30 Sept '11

Spoiler:- Brags:

Top 3,000 2012 International WiFi
    Spring 2012 SE US Regionals: 1-7 TCG, 2-6 VGC (warstory coming soon)
    Found the Collo Bonus Disc @ GS
    PGL: FLPokemom

ill do a scramble challenge on white since i completed it already any suggestions and some rules though no pokemon beggining with T or A and no monkeys please i hate them also please pm me as well as post here so i dont lose track of which pokemon i must use ok also i cant trade post e4 pokes and i will not be using any starters but if possible if i need to get a pokemon thats in a part of the story past the 4th gym could someone please trade me an egg if possible and place any restrictions on my team or how i must play if you like
    Last edited by Aegisdues; 25th March 2011 at 7:03 PM.

Credit to heavenly blade for the Awesome dustox

Credit to grovyl the awesome artist who made this dustox
    Formerly pidgey rules but noone can merge my accounts

I'm bored of postgame in my black so build me a team with only gen 5 pokemon I can get from black. (I can't transfer pokes over since I don't have 2 DSes). Be as cruel as you wish, but within the point of where I can actually DO it.

Last edited by Naluc; 25th March 2011 at 9:34 PM.

Aegisdues, take a Tympole. Must solo Burgh to evolve the first time, and Skyla to evolve the second time.

Naluc, take a Pawniard. You cannot proceed through the Elite Four without having Bisharp take out at least 3 out of 4 of Marshall's Pokemon. You may revive him only once throughout the battle, and you may heal him only 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Monochromatic View Post
    Aegisdues, take a Tympole. Must solo Burgh to evolve the first time, and Skyla to evolve the second time.

Naluc, take a Pawniard. You cannot proceed through the Elite Four without having Bisharp take out at least 3 out of 4 of Marshall's Pokemon. You may revive him only once throughout the battle, and you may heal him only 3 times.
    Oh dear God. lol. *post challenge accepted face* (this will be a restarted game by the way)

1. Pawniard (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.

Aegisdues, have a Heatmor. No strings.

Naluc, a Mandibuzz is yours. Your Vullaby can't evolve until it survives a battle in which it is Frozen.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
    2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen

Well this is gonna be interesting. lol.
    Last edited by Naluc; 25th March 2011 at 10:00 PM.

Seems interesting. I'd like to do a scramble challenge in Pokemon Black. I can't do egg moves, or use white exclusives, due to limitations with trading.

Naluc, take an Ohsawott. It can only evolve once it learns Aqua Tail.

Naluc, take a Elgyem, no evolution before soloing Brycens Beartic without using any status moves.

Awww.. hamburgers. I have to use Oshawott again.

1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
    2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen
    3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
    4. Elgyem --> Beheyem Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves

PoignantLyrics, take a Munna, it must be Female and have a Nature that decreases Speed.

PoignantLyrics, have a Tirtouga. It cannot evolve until it is fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. When you get it as a fossil you must immediately WALK back to the 2nd gym and turn it into a pokemon. you may not go into the fourth gym without Tirtouga.
    Last edited by Naluc; 25th March 2011 at 10:50 PM.

1. Munna, must be female, must have a nature that decreases speed.
    2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
    3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.

Anything else?
    Last edited by PoignantLyrics; 25th March 2011 at 11:27 PM.

Aegisdude - take a Larvesta. Must evolve before the League.

Nalec - Take a Mienshao - Can not evolve until after you defeat N.

PoignantLyrics - Take Snivy. May not evolve until you defeat two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after you have beaten Ghetsis.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Question, are you referring to the final N fight?

3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott ( no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
    4. Elgyem --> Beheyem (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves
    5. Mienfoo --> Mienshao (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after defeating N

I want my last pokemon to be really hard guys, gimme a tough one. and force a nickname too if you can.
    Last edited by Naluc; 25th March 2011 at 11:17 PM.

Aegisdues, take a Purrloin, no evolution before it has defeated a wild Durant.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast