Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Naluc View Post
    Question, are you referring to the final N fight?

1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
    2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen
    3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott ( no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
    4. Elgyem --> Beheyem (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves
    5. Mienfoo --> Mienshao (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after defeating N

I want my last pokemon to be really hard guys, gimme a tough one. and force a nickname too if you can.
    I suppose that wasn't very clear xD

Yes the final N fight. I don't think you can catch a Mienfoo before hand anyway, without trading one over. Sorry for the confusion!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I think meinfoo is outside the dragonspiral tower, let me check.

EDIT: Yeah, it's there. So I can get one.
    Last edited by Naluc; 25th March 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Question, are you referring to the final N fight?

1. Pawniard --> Bisharp (no indicated nickname) - cannot go through elite 4 without Bisharp killing 3/4 of marshal's pokemon. only reviveable once and healable 3 times.
    2. Vullaby --> Mandibuzz (no indicated nickname) - cannot evolve until vullaby survives a battle where it was frozen
    3. Oshawott --> Dewott--> Samurott ( no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve when it learns Aqua tail
    4. Elgyem --> Beheyem (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after soloing Brycens Beartic w/o using status moves
    5. Mienfoo --> Mienshao (no indicated nickname) - Can only evolve after defeating N

I want my last pokemon to be really hard guys, gimme a tough one. and force a nickname too if you can.
    Ok how about this.

Naluc, have yourself a drilbur which cannot learn any ground type moves. It must be a modest nature and it must have at least two special moves. Finally, it cannot evolve ever, so as a permanent item it must hold an everstone. Have fun .

Ummm a nickname....Sharpie??? (play on words with the pen of the same name and its sharp claws???)
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Alright then. Going through like the first 4 gyms with just an Oshawott?

6 .Drilbur (Sharpie) - Cannot evolve. Cannot learn ground moves. Must have a modest nature and two special moves. Must hold an everstone.

I will get started tomorrow I think.
    Last edited by Naluc; 26th March 2011 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegisdues View Post
    ill do a scramble challenge on white since i completed it already any suggestions and some rules though no pokemon beggining with T or A and no monkeys please i hate them also please pm me as well as post here so i dont lose track of which pokemon i must use ok also i cant trade post e4 pokes and i will not be using any starters but if possible if i need to get a pokemon thats in a part of the story past the 4th gym could someone please trade me an egg if possible and place any restrictions on my team or how i must play if you like
    Aegisdues, take a deino. It may have bite as its only dark type move and no dragon moves are allowed. It may evolve into a zwellious if it defeats 10 axews in a row without healing. To evolve into hydreigon it must defeat Ghetis' hydreigon on its own.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

1.Snivy must be named smugleaf can evolve only if it solos the first gym
    2. deino. It may have bite as its only dark type move and no dragon moves are allowed. It may evolve into a zwellious if it defeats 10 axews in a row without healing. To evolve into hydreigon it must defeat Ghetis' hydreigon on its own.
    3. Purrloin, no evolution before it has defeated a wild Durant.
    4. Larvesta. Must evolve before the League
    5. Heatmor no strings
    6. Munna may evolve only after i save belles munna from team plasma

Ill start this challenge tomorrow since i cant be bothered just now
    Last edited by Aegisdues; 26th March 2011 at 7:29 PM.

Credit to heavenly blade for the Awesome dustox

Credit to grovyl the awesome artist who made this dustox
    Formerly pidgey rules but noone can merge my accounts

Aegis, you can have a Snivy, that must be nicknamed Smugleaf. It can only evolve if you solo the first gym with it.

Aegis take a Munna that evolves after you save Belle's Munna from Team Plasma.

Patrat: 4 different move types, at least 1 move must be a status inflicter.

Sewaddle: cannot evolve into Swadloon until it solos Skyla, and can evolve into Leavanny only after it has taken out 2 pokemon from each of the Elite 4.

Venipede -Poison Sting can be its only Poison STAB. Give it an attack-hindering nature. No other restrictions.

Archen - It may not evolve until it beats a Gym Leader's Pokemon at under half health.

Audino - Equip it with the Soothe Bell (and never un-equip it) and teach it Frustration. It *must* use Frustration for the majority of any battle it is in. The other moves it has can be up to you.

Minccino, name him Alfred, and use an X Speed every time he comes into a battle

Looks like I've gotten my 6. I'll start this soon. It shall be fun.
    Shiny:
    Axew - MM'd

I hate this challenge so much right now.. I'm very vulnerable to those grass types looming around.. Burgh is gonna be a nightmare. half of the game has to be beat with an Oshawott and an Oshawott alone >.<

White challenge. No tradEs. Plz don't make oshawott starter.

[CENTER]
    Future Soul Silver Team

Scizor, you get a Tepig. can only learn one fighting move, one fire move, and two other non STAB moves. no other restrictions. have fun.

EDIT: I change my mind, one other restriction. You must nickname it Cheren. and whenever you fight Cheren, you have to solo his entire team with it.
    Last edited by Naluc; 26th March 2011 at 3:29 AM.

Scizor22 take a Bouffalant named Lambo and must learn the Wild Charge TM.

Scizor, you get a Tepig. can only learn one fighting move, one fire move, and two other non STAB moves. no other restrictions. have fun.

EDIT: I change my mind, one other restriction. You must nickname it Cheren. and whenever you fight Cheren, you have to solo his entire team with it.
    Tepig nicknamed Cherenkov with only two stabs
    Bouffalant with wildchare

Puff pretty easy

[CENTER]
    Future Soul Silver Team

Scizor - Take Tirtouga. Evolve it after it survives 10 1 hit knock outs with Sturdy.

Nalec, if you so wish, you can trade my Mienfoo for a Sawk/Throh (Which ever is your easier to find Fighter) and nickname him Blackbelt. He must solo Lenora.
    Last edited by Charoshi; 26th March 2011 at 3:37 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Too late, I beat Lenora. lol. I might actually be able to do this. MAYBE. It'll be hard, but not impossible. I'm allowed to get Dewott at 35 then Samurott at the regular 36, so I should be able to handle it, I hope. if it turns out to be a bit too much of a pain I'll swap out.

Well if you change your mind about it, you can have him free of charge. xD
    SoulSilver BQ

I thought my challenge would be fine till I realized I was 4 gyms without a second pokemon and I was like: oh boy..

but beating the crap out of the gym leaders with no more than a baby otter has been hilarious so far. I'm pretty sure I can handle this. hopefully. (xP)

1. Munna, must be female, must have a nature that decreases speed.
    2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
    3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.

Anything else?

PoignantLyrics take a Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve after defeating a Trainer's Klink with Gear Grind.

Evolve to Klinklang after defeating another Trainer's Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear (in case you can't find a Trainer with a Klang)

PoignantLyrics take a Darmanitan from Desert Resort that has the Dream World ability Zen Mode. It must have 2 Special Moves and 2 Physical Moves by the end of the challenge.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Third Stop is up [11/28/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

Scizor, if you still need a pokemon take druddigon, it must know only one stab and must always hold the exp share until it defeats iris' haxorus

Poignant Lyrics, a Bouffalant is yours. It's not allowed any damaging attack besides Head Charge.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Scizor22, take a Litwick. No evolution before soloing Bianca at Route 8. Evolve it further into a Chandelure after it has defeated three wild Deino at Victory Road.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Tepig named Cheren, has to beat cheren, stabs only two
    Bouffalant name lam no with wild charge
    Druddigon w only one stab, Alwayz exp till iris
    ?

[CENTER]
    Future Soul Silver Team

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast