Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

1. Munna, must be female, must have a nature that decreases speed.
    2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
    3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.
    4. Klink, must have Gear Grind. Evolve into Klang after defeating a trainers Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve into Klinklang after defeating a trainers Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear.
    5. Darmanitan with Zen Mode from the Resort Desert. Must have two special moves, and two physical moves by the end of the challenge.
    6. Bouffalant which can only use Head Charge as an attacking move.

Can the bolded Pokemon be changed? Bouffalant appears way too late, and grinding at that point would be difficult with only one attacking move.

Quote Originally Posted by PoignantLyrics View Post
    1. Munna, must be female, must have a nature that decreases speed.
    2. Tirtouga. Can not evolve until it has fainted 25 times by fire type pokemon. Can not go into fourth gym without this.
    3. Snivy. May not evolve until you defeated two of Clay's pokemon with HER and may not evolve again until after Ghetsis is beaten.
    4. Klink, must have Gear Grind. Evolve into Klang after defeating a trainers Klink with Gear Grind. Evolve into Klinklang after defeating a trainers Klang with Gear Grind or when it learns Shift Gear.
    5. Darmanitan with Zen Mode from the Resort Desert. Must have two special moves, and two physical moves by the end of the challenge.
    6. Bouffalant which can only use Head Charge as an attacking move.

Can the bolded Pokemon be changed? Bouffalant appears way too late, and grinding at that point would be difficult with only one attacking move.
    Ok, ill make a suggestion.

Poignant, take a Minccino. It must have two non-attacking moves and no STAB moves. It may evolve into cinccino when you have found three shiny stones.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

1. A Basculin found in Surfing Spots that must always know 3 Water moves, one of which must be Aqua Jet.
    2. (Squishy) Male Frillish. He cannot learn any ghost or psychic type moves.
    3. First Pokemon you find in the Shaking Grass of Lostlorn Forest

This team is already going against my general rules for playthroughs! o: So this should be interesting...Need 3 more! Preferably something found before surf...

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Quote Originally Posted by Eatfrogs4tea View Post
    My first black scramble:
    - Oshawott (Skippy) cannot evolve
    - Emolga (Cute nature) Only electric attack is volt switch
    - Seismitoad (Poison touch Ability) Must solo Elesa to learn TMs/HMs
    - Gothitelle Must defeat all white exclusives
    -Stunfisk (Derpipode) Physical and support moves only
    -

Im afraid I shall have to decline your challenge, pokemonown, this is my first ever scramble and only 2nd playthrough of b/w (first of black) so I dont want anything too hard
    I'll give you a different Pokemon, then. Take a Roggenrola. It must solo Burgh's Gym to evolve into Boldore, and then it must solo Brycen's Gym to evolve into a Gigalith.

Quote Originally Posted by angel4u185 View Post
    1. A Basculin found in Surfing Spots that must always know 3 Water moves, one of which must be Aqua Jet.

This team is already going against my general rules for playthroughs! o: So this should be interesting...Need 3 more! Preferably something found before surf...
    Take an Oshawott, it must never learn Surf.

No. :P

Take a Lillipup. It must solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, and then it must solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

1. Cottonee (Pick me!) -Can only evolve after soloing Brycen, Must know Cotton Spore forever
    2. Tirtouga (Franklin) - No STAB until evolution, afterward, the only water STAB must be an HM. 2 normal moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power no greater than 75
    3. Dwebble (Bob (pronounced 'bohb')) - Must have Shell Armor. Only Physical moves allowed are cut and fury attack until evo. To evolve, must solo a gym leader with Fury attack after shell smashing at least twice
    4.Purrloin(It needs a nickname. D:) - Can't evolve until it beats Burgh's Leavanny.

Don't forget the nicknames guys. xP

angel4u185, take a Tympole. Evolve when you want, but as a Seismitoad, it must know Surf and one other HM of your choice. Nickname it "Toadtard".
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Naluc, take an Emolga nicknamed Ryze (:P). It must always be your highest level by at least 5 levels.

Naluc, take a Heatmor, nickname it "Flashblack". It must have a neutral nature.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

The team is set, other than Purrloin's Nickname. I'll think of one myself then.

1. Cottonee (Pick me!) -Can only evolve after soloing Brycen, Must know Cotton Spore forever
    2. Tirtouga (Franklin) - No STAB until evolution, afterward, the only water STAB must be an HM. 2 normal moves, one status and one special, and a Rock STAB of power no greater than 75
    3. Dwebble (Bob (pronounced 'bohb')) - Must have Shell Armor. Only Physical moves allowed are cut and fury attack until evo. To evolve, must solo a gym leader with Fury attack after shell smashing at least twice
    4.Purrloin (Neko Bolas) - Can't evolve until it beats Burgh's Leavanny.
    5.Emolga (Ryze) - Must always be the highest level by at least 5
    6. Heatmor (Flashback) - Must have a neutral nature.

Now there's only one thing left to do...

Last edited by Naluc; 27th March 2011 at 4:35 PM.

Naluc nickname you Purrloin whitenight

4. Lillipup. Solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, Solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.
    5. Tympole(ToadTard) Must know Surf and one other HM

One more...xD half my team is water type. This should be interesting. I think I'll trade over a surfer to get Frillish or Basculin on route 1 quickly.

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Quote Originally Posted by angel4u185 View Post
    4. Lillipup. Solo Clay to evolve into Herdier, Solo Marshal to evolve into Stoutland.
    5. Tympole(ToadTard) Must know Surf and one other HM

One more...xD half my team is water type. This should be interesting. I think I'll trade over a surfer to get Frillish or Basculin on route 1 quickly.
    for ur last pokemon you will use Pansage and it can never evolve and it must solo Elesa

Alright, I got through to about Brycen and got bored. So I want a new team. Nicknames are required for once. Other than that, go wild.

Oh and as per usual, my scramble team is on black.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Throh or Sawk, whichever one you find second.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Alright, nicknames?

-Throh/Sawk - Whomever I find second
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi take a Purrloin named Ryze v2. You cannot evolve it unless it solos Lenora.

Have a Foongus named EL DIABLO (All CAPS) and it must be caught in a Poke ball, and it must be a "fake item" Foongus, not a Random Encounter. It must only know 1 move when it evolves, after you may TM/HM/Heart Scale to your heart's content. After it has evolved, It must know a Grass TM and a Poison TM. The other two moves are your choice. Have Fun
    Current Teams:
    FireRed:
    Lvl 16 Lvl 19 Lvl 17 Lvl 23 Lvl 24 Lvl 15
    SoulSilver
    Lvl 25 Lvl 27 Lvl 31 Lvl 23 Lvl 25 Lvl 24

-____ the Sawk/Throh - Second one found
    -Ryze v2 the Purrloin - Solo Lenora to evolve
    -EL DIABLO the Foongus - Fake item. Pokeball. 1 move before evolving, whatever I want after, as long as it has one grass and one poison tm
    -
    -
    -

Do you mean one attacking more for Foongus, or one move period?
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi get a Panpour from the lostlone forest and name it Splash it must know attract and it must use attract on 30 pokemon to evolve

Charosi, your Pokemon will be

Heatmor
    Name: Antie Mame
    Moveset:
    Flame Burst
    Hone Claws
    Aerial Ace
    Inferno

Heatmor must SOLO Iris' gym if you wanna finish the game.

Best of luck!

I do not believe Heatmor is available pre Drayden's gym (as I'm playing on Black)
    You can only catch her in Victory Road.

-____ the Sawk/Throh - Second one found
    -Ryze v2 the Purrloin - Solo Lenora to evolve
    -EL DIABLO the Foongus - Fake item. Pokeball. 1 move before evolving, whatever I want after, as long as it has one grass and one poison tm
    -Splash teh Panpour - Lostlorn Forest. Evolve after using attract on 30 Pokemon.
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, take a Trubbish named Brenelle.

Brenelle must be a female Trubbish and it is incredibly shy towards male Pokemon so it refuses to battle against them and thus can only battle female Pokemon. And this also means it can't get any experience from an EXP Share from a male pokemon either. Once it evolves into Garbodor, she will get over her shyness and be able to fight all genders.
    Last edited by PolarisJunkie; 28th March 2011 at 8:29 AM.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

@Charoshi; Take a Sewaddle named Francis. Francis can evolve into a Swadloon as soon as it reaches Lv 20, but is not allowed to evolve into a Leavanny until Leavanny successfully solos two Pokemon from any Elite Four member. No other restrictions. :P

Can someone give me an Elite Four rematch team? No trades please.
    I'm playing White. Nicknames included

hey Bob get a female Beheeyem it's only move can be Shadow Ball after u beat the E4 it can laurn new moves

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast