Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

O hai.

So i would like to do this with my black game~

I'd prefer no egg moves, and no specific natures.

I can trade with white and have a fair amount of not black and white pokemon i could use/breed so feel free to branch into other pokemon generations.

No over lapping types, monkeys or purrloins.

And I want nick names for my babies

Go~

Why don't you just catch a petil that wants to be caught, forgot to mention no weakening, just one pokeball attempt other wise try another one, if you play white and cottonee if you play black?

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

To Onyx Umeki take a Gothitelle in honor of Caitlin

EDIT: Well, I do need a pokemon with a good hefty special attack stat on my team. Although grass is not the best attacking type. So Petilil it is.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 5th April 2011 at 6:50 AM.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

To Onyx Umeki, if you can, take a Mankey named Hulkling with the ability Anger Point. It can only evolve into Primeape if it activates its ability and defeats its opponent in a gym battle. Any gym battle is fine.

If not, take a Yamask named Anakaris. Do to how shy yours is, Yamask can only stay in battle one turn at a time and if a battle lasts longer than a turn it must be recalled and not used again until the next battle. When it evolves, you may use Cofagrigus as usual.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

Onyx Umeki take a Smoochum that evolves after clearing the Cold Storage mission. It can't use any Ice Attacks over 80 base power until you defeat Brycen's Cryogonal with only Ice attacks

Name her Vanity (bonus points if you defeat Vanillish as well but you don't have too )

Onyx Umeki take a Gible that cannot learn any damaging moves until level 20, and you cannot use the experience share. You can use the switching method, though. Nickname him "itwontbite"
    Pokemon White FC(Danna) - 2837 9671 1872

Currently Playing: Patapon(PSP) .

Finished Games: Dissidia Final Fantasy(PSP), Dissidia 012(PSP), Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Heartgold(DS), Pokemon White(DS)

Current shinies: Mienfoo(RE), Gible(MM)

Onyx, Umeki, take a Staraptor. It cannot evolve from Starly until it has soloed every Team Plasma member up until Castelia, and cannot evolve till Staraptor until you solo Cheren between Mistralton and Twist Mountain.

The 20bit, take a Frillish with the Water Absorb ability and cannot evolve until that ability has been activated...thrice

Onyx Umeki, by my count you need one more, so take another actual Unova Pokemon, Heatmor. It can only learn one non-Fire attacking move.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Quote Originally Posted by The20BIT View Post
    Might as well give this a shot. There is only one thing that I really have to say...can I get a slightly easier challenge? Im being serious here no "Cannot use any STAB moves" cause I don't have a friggin clue to what a STAB is...just saying.
    Take a Venipede. It must solo Elesa to evolve, and then it must solo Drayden/Iris to evolve. Not too hard. :P
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by The20BIT View Post
    Might as well give this a shot. There is only one thing that I really have to say...can I get a slightly easier challenge? Im being serious here no "Cannot use any STAB moves" cause I don't have a friggin clue to what a STAB is...just saying.
    Take a minccino. It may evolve when you find two shiny stones by dust clouds. Its only sound based move will be echoed voice and it must know tail slap also. The other two moves are of your choice.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

The20BIT, take a Joltik. May only evolve after defeating a wild Unfezant.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

This game seems like too much fun, start setting me up with a team people! I'm playing white.

1. Gothitelle in honor of Caitlin [ Can I get a nick name for this one? ]

2. Mankey named Hulkling with the ability Anger Point. It can only evolve into Primeape if it activates its ability and defeats its opponent in a gym battle. Any gym battle is fine.

3.Gible that cannot learn any damaging moves until level 20, and you cannot use the experience share. You can use the switching method, though. Nickname him "itwontbite"

4. Staraptor. It cannot evolve from Starly until it has soloed every Team Plasma member up until Castelia, and cannot evolve till Staraptor until you solo Cheren between Mistralton and Twist Mountain. [Nickname?]

5. Heatmor. It can only learn one non-Fire attacking move. [Nickname?]

I have to reject the smoochum because I already have a psychich type. One moreee, preferably a 5th gen one.

@StecvenX4, I bestow upon you, a Klink. You must name it 'lyk2grind'. It cannont evolve untill level 48 when it learns shift gear. At the start of EVERY battle, you must use shift gear. Other than that, he may evolve into Klinkklang and have whatever moves it wants.
    Last edited by Onyx Umeki; 5th April 2011 at 10:03 PM.

@StecvenX4, take a Snivy as your starter. You must teach it a damaging TM move before evolving it into Servine, and you must solo all of Skyla's Pokemon with it before you can evolve it into Serperior. You can only have it know one grass move, and it must have learned that grass move before it evolves into a Serperior.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

StecvenX4 - Take a Munna and name it Carol after Picnicker Carol who referenced Munna back in Gen II. It must never forget Lucky Chant. Other than that, it's up to you.
    3DS: 0302-0883-5064

1) Woobat, it has to be caught in Wellspring Cave and have a Docile nature. Evolve it before it reaches level 20 or it may not evolve at all.

2) Maractus. Its ability must be Chlorophyll, and it must solo both of Elesa's Emolgas. You can only teach it one grass type move.

3) Take a Zorua that can only evolve if it solos Burgh.

4) Excadrill. It may not evolve from Drillbur until you went through Chargestone Cave with only it in your party.

5) Lillipup. to evolve in herdier it must solo lenora and to evolve into stoutland it must solo clay and iris.

6)

ok. i took the revised Lillipup, but I still need one more as having an Emolga and Woobat would violate the no double type rule, in this case flying, I set up for myself.

@StecvenX4: Snag a Cubchoo. It may only evolve after learning Blizzard through level up (level 45) and may only battle one of Iris' pokemon.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Oh my bad, Onix Umeki how about a Frillish that evolves after getting a boost from Ominous Wind.

StecvenX4 take a Pawniard that evolves after it poisons a pokemon with Poison Jab.

Kusari take a Basculin with Soak.

StecvenX4, take a Basculin, make sure it has Reckless as its ability and it must know Double-Edge as its only Physical move.

Alright, thanks for the team fellas. Wish me luck!

Want to have an elite 4 scramble challenge
    All my rules as far are
    Lvls must be between 60/80
    must use my shiny chandelure no changes
    Must have 6 pokes

Give me 5 more pokes plx

acebreeder13, take an Hydreigon that is at level 75. Its moveset must be Surf / Flamethrower / Hyper Voice / Flash Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by acebreeder13 View Post
    Want to have an elite 4 scramble challenge
    All my rules as far are
    Lvls must be between 60/80
    must use my shiny chandelure no changes
    Must have 6 pokes

Give me 5 more pokes plx
    Take a basculin that only knows surf. It must solo all the fire type pokemon in the elite four so that is shauntal's chandelure and alder's volcarona. If you don't like basculin take carracosta instead but under the same conditions.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Accepting the carracosta but not accepting hydreigon, I want it a little more challenging

@acebreeder, take a Galvantula. Its ability must be Unnerve, and once it learns Gastro Acid it is never allowed to forget it. You must solo at least half of either Catilin or Grimsley's team with it, but you are not allowed to use any bug type moves to do it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ohai.

I would like to do a scramble challenge in my White game with just Unova pokemon! I'd prefer no move or nature restrictions, or the Panmonkeys. I can also trade with Black, Jsyk.

Oh, and I'd like nicknames for them :3

=D

Signature Credit- Me! Want one? PC me for details.

.:~I claim Kerudio!~:.

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast