Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!
    Take a rufflet and name it Ruffles . It can evolve when it learns whirlwind (So only one extra level) however it must keep this move and never forget it. It is limited to one other STAB move. The two remaining moves are of your choice but one of them must be a non-damaging move.
    Last edited by Orton155; 12th April 2011 at 6:56 PM.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Nidoking, take an Audino. Name it Nido. Audino's hero is a Nidoking it once saw, and it wants to be like Nidoking. So, it must learn Thunderbolt and Ice Beam, and its other moves should be physical or status.

White please, no solo to evolve, but move to evolves is ok, all must have nicknames, no starters, trade for evos ONLY!
    ok get a it must learn Destiny Bond as a and that means lv49 when it learns it so wate to evolve at lv50 and it must keep Destiny Bound forever

Sorry, My phone Wont load smilies, what Pokemon is it?

Sorry, My phone Wont load smilies, what Pokemon is it?
    I'll answer on behalf. The smiles are yamask.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Take a Roggenrola and name it "Rock". It can only evolve when you teach it Return, and once you do so it is never allowed to forget it. If you don't have access to trading, keep it as a Boldore. If you can trade, you may evolve it into Gigalith when you use it to defeat a Wild Boldore in Victory Road.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Take a Volcarona.

Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
    I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P

Quote Originally Posted by MiMc View Post
    Okay, I want a scramble team for a second round elite four.
    I have no rules, but please don't tell me to use a boufallant that only knows normal moves against Shauntal. =P
    A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    A team for the Elite 4 post game you say? Well then let an original scramble a-hole start you off with a Patrat. Enjoy. LOLE

Now without further ado I make my return to the world of the scramble challenge. With some notes. First off I'm on White version, and no I will not trade for a Pokemon. Secondly, I'm going by the original scramble rules, as in the ones from OF's first scramble challenge thread for R/S/E. That means no X Pokemon that can't learn Y and Z and must solo gym V. It means you give me the Pokemon and that is it, no guidelines or anything like that. In fact I took the liberty of copypastaing the rules from the original thread, just as a reminder for everyone.

There are simple rules which I will explain now;

1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.

2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.

3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!

4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.

5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!

As you can see it means I can't have a team of all Pidoves and that it hasno mention of other users assigning movesets, etc. I will still take nickname suggestions. If none given I will use the name of the user who gave it. Hopefully this thread and challenge will be as enjoyable the older ones were for me (other than the Silver challenge I got stuck with a Ledian). Thank you all.

inb4 tl;dr

tl;dr version: I'll use the Pokemon you give me, but won't use the movesets/other challenges you give.

woot21 out dawgs
    Ok, have yourself a frillish and call it 'Chilly'

Apparently i'm a...

~Nidoking~, take a Woobat, named "Romeo" if male and "Juliet" if female. The only Psychic move it is allowed to use in the main storyline is Heart Stamp.

MiMc, take a Heracross, caught on route 12. Name it "Poirot" (if you get the reference, you get a cookie). It must know the moves Close Combat and Megahorn before it takes on the Elite Four, and it must use these moves against one of Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin and Marshal's Pokemon.

woot21, seeing as you will need it at the start of the game anyway, give yourself a Tepig (you already have a Water type). Name is Bacon if you are accepting Nickname requests.
    Last edited by CaptainCombusken; 13th April 2011 at 12:13 PM.

Default team

Hey.I would like a team for black.The restrictions are:

1.There must be a starter.

2.No anything too hard.

3.I can`t trade.

sebajokela, Oshawott is your starter. It can't evolve into Samurott until it solos Clay's Krokorok and Excadrill. It shall be named "Arthur".

sebajokela take a Golett that evolves after beating a Cofagrigus

Default team

I forget to say that no nicknames.

1.Oshawott.Samurott after soloing clay´s krokorok and excadrill.

2.golett.Evolves after beating cofagrigus.

I hopped a oshawott as starter.

sebajokela take a female Munna name her Pinky and she can evolve after soloing Skyla

I bought Pokemon White because of white forest.
    at first I thought u could Entralink to add Pokemon to white forest via the Nintendo WFC but you can Entralink only through local Wi-Fi, and sadly I don't know anybody with Pokemon Black...
    Still Iv'e managed to trade for all of the black version exclusives (including Tornadus)
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

sebajokela take an Audino.

Team so far:
    -Frillish (Chilly)
    -Tepig (Bacon)

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Default team

No nicknames.Team currently:

3.Audino

The munna´s gym leader is too hard,could you make it easier?
    Last edited by sebajokela; 13th April 2011 at 6:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sebajokela View Post
    No nicknames.Team currently:

3.Audino

The munna´s gym leader is too hard,could you make it easier?
    (Take this one if you don't mind having another ghost type) Take a litwick. It can only be caught once you have rang the bell at the top of celestial tower. It may evolve into lampent once it defeats 5 litwicks which must be the first 5 litwicks you have seen after you caught the litwick you now own. Finally, to evolve into chandelure you must collect at least 2 dusk stones.

If you don't want this litwick take a heatmor which can only learn 2 STAB moves where one must be under 70 base power.

Enjoy and have fun with either of these fire types.

Apparently i'm a...

Alight, so I my team so far:

1 Patrat, assumed unevolvable
    2 Heracross nicknamed Poirot, must be caught on route 12, know close combat and Megahorn, and has use both those moves on atleast one of every person pokemon.

What's next? =3

Quote Originally Posted by MiMc View Post
    Alight, so I my team so far:

1 Patrat, assumed unevolvable
    2 Heracross nicknamed Poirot, must be caught on route 12, know close combat and Megahorn, and has use both those moves on atleast one of every person pokemon.

What's next? =3
    Take a bouffalant. If must know the move megahorn and must take out one of shauntal's pokemon with it.

Apparently i'm a...

Okay, sounds good:
    Patrat
    Heracross Poirot route 12 Megahorn close combat
    Boufallant Megahorn

Just notes for myself =P halfway there!

@sebajokela : Take your version exclusive plant (Cottonee or petlil)
    It must learn Energy Ball before you can evolve it, and it must have atleast 1 move that gives a status when used.

MiMc, take a Minun with move Nasty Plot. It must use Nasty Plot whenever it is brought in to a battle at all times. You may name him Cerulean.

Visit my websites! Here and here!

Flawless

@sebajokela - take a Venipede. It can only evolve when it learns Venoshock, and that can be the only poison move it ever learns. Once it is a Whirlipede, you can only evolve it into Scolipede when it solos Skyla's Swoobat.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast