Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: The B/W Scramble Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AgentBonkers View Post
    Ok, so I just got White (just in time to get victini for this one too, yay!) and after some reflection decided to do a Half Scramble challenge, since there are certain pokes I really want to try using, and anyway i am doing more of a scramble type challenge in platinum right now anyway (it was before i found this forum that i started that, so friend assigned me pokes...)

Anyway, my team will be:

Serperior
    Victini
    Carracosta
    -
    -
    -

so, other three pokes please, with the following challenge exceptions
    i. no ev/ivs, egg moves are fine as long as they dont involve long breeding chains. i can transfer in from my black
    ii. no banning me from evolving something for the elite four (though you can make it VERY hard for me if you like, just no outright bans)
    iii. don't name my pokemon for me. lol i am kinda OCD about names and have to choose all of em myself according to my own guidelines/ideas and such...
    Have a Klink. Cannot evolve into Klang until it solos at least one of Bianca's Pokemon when you fight her on Route 8 (right before Tubeline Bridge). May evolve into Klinklang after soloing one of Cheren's Pokemon on Route 10.

EDIT: Question, do you want restrictions on your other three (Victini, Caracosta, and Serperior)? Or just the "half-scramble"?
    Last edited by Ememew; 27th April 2011 at 5:49 AM.

Take a Sigilyph. It must know Reflect and Light Screen and always have both of them constantly up whenever it fights (when one expires, use it the next turn)

@ AgentBonkers

Take a Sandile. It has to know Cut, Dig, and must also know Foul Play. It can evolve to into Krokorok at any time, but it must solo Brycen (just him, not the gym) to evolve into Krookodile.

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~
    He can teleport. Or he's a Zoroark. In fact, the whole game is a Zoroark. LIFE is a Zoroark.
    CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM FORUMS, TRADE,BATTLE!
        Spoiler:- Why you may ask?:

i'm sorry to be picky guys, but can at least one of either sigilyph or sandile be switched with something else? i used both of those for large parts of my black game (i literally just replaced sigilyph with metagross the other day) and looking to try out something new in white...
    Bonkers

Pokemon Y:
    FC: 3995 6512 6537

@AgentBonkers

Take a Purrloin. Must know Cut, and can only evolve after soloing Cheren's starter (doesn't matter which battle. It must also know one of the moves that it had when you caught it (don't delete it..ever). It can not learn new moves after level 40.

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~
    He can teleport. Or he's a Zoroark. In fact, the whole game is a Zoroark. LIFE is a Zoroark.
    CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK FROM FORUMS, TRADE,BATTLE!
        Spoiler:- Why you may ask?:

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Have a Klink. Cannot evolve into Klang until it solos at least one of Bianca's Pokemon when you fight her on Route 8 (right before Tubeline Bridge). May evolve into Klinklang after soloing one of Cheren's Pokemon on Route 10.

EDIT: Question, do you want restrictions on your other three (Victini, Caracosta, and Serperior)? Or just the "half-scramble"?
    thanks, kling added to my planned team :]

as for the other three...um, no moveset restrictions for those, since i've planned those out...which really doesn't leave much, does it? ...but if you (or anyone else i guess) are inclined to think of any besides that, I will accept em, lol

Quote Originally Posted by rk9growlithe View Post
    @AgentBonkers

Take a Purrloin. Must know Cut, and can only evolve after soloing Cheren's starter (doesn't matter which battle. It must also know one of the moves that it had when you caught it (don't delete it..ever). It can not learn new moves after level 40.
    Thanks for the replacement, Purrloin w/ those restrictions shall be added to my team as well!

...as for the last, i'll take the dual screen sigilyph if no one suggests something else, but i really would prefer something i haven't used to much already...
    Last edited by AgentBonkers; 27th April 2011 at 6:38 AM.
    Bonkers

Pokemon Y:

i'm sorry to be picky guys, but can at least one of either sigilyph or sandile be switched with something else? i used both of those for large parts of my black game (i literally just replaced sigilyph with metagross the other day) and looking to try out something new in white...
    Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Fine you wanna switch, fine. Take an Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until you have soloed the entire elite 4.

Make your pick
    hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o
    Bonkers

Pokemon Y:

hmm, i could breed and trade one in, to have both fossils...to clarify, you mean if i want an evolved archen, would need to solo the entire elite 4, with archen? o.o
    Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like

Yep. But since you already have an Archen, you can do the same thing with a Rufflet/Vullaby (depending on your version) if you'd like
    I think I'll go with archen and just breed the one in my black and send that egg/baby over to the white game...even though i got it in black, didn't use really and i've been curious about how it plays. plus i just did some research, and assuming some careful playing with TMs in between each elite 4, should hopefully be doable without TOO much headache since archen's movepool is quite decent...especially if i do the solo the first time around, when elite 4's levels are lower...

lol, ok, looks like i have my six pokes for my half challenge then
    Bonkers

Pokemon Y:

1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
    2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
    3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
    4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45
    5.Luvdisc- "Valentina" Love it with all my heart
    6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
    Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc
    What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much!
        Spoiler:- Pokedex:

Quote Originally Posted by DazedMinezumi View Post
    1.Linoone- "Furret" Only HM Moves, One being Surf
    2.Lileep- "SnakeShard" It can't evolve before soloing Wallace, must evolve at level 40 or it can't evolve at all
    3.Zubat- "Bathearst" Can't evolve until Level 40
    4.Meditite- "Clonkella" Female, Evolves once it has a Hidden Power Critical Hit. No Psychic Moves until Level 45
    5.Luvdisc- "Valentina" Love it with all my heart
    6.Cacturne- "Stetson" Only Dark Type Moves

I still............
    Need maybe a couple more instructions for what I have to do with Luvdisc
    What starter do I choose? Not to use at all. But to determine what starter May will get.

Then I'll start the game. Thanks so much!
    I think this is not the Scramble you wanted to post this, this is BW Oh and may will get Blaziken

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Someone needs a team member?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Someone needs a team member?
    No
    10charlimit

Can't say i feel safe asking for a pokmeon White team here LS......miju but i'd rather help someone out here.

So you don't want a scramble team here? Why?

Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
    So I'd rather help out someone with their scramble challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    Don't want to multitask when i have to train up a Caterpie for Misty's gym in LeafGreen
    Oh true ......

Quote Originally Posted by Mijuwott View Post
    When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    When the f*ck did Caterpie stop being a worthless Pokemon? I'm sorry maybe I'm stuck in the old ways, but when was it ever okay to give someone a Magikarp/Caterpie/Weedle/etc.?

woot21 out dawgs
    Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolve

Because he was like "guys could I please not get something like a Caterpie that has to solo Brock to evolve" so someone gave him a Caterpie that has to solo Misty to evolve
    That still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    That still doesn't explain it, or the other person who got a Caterpie/Metapod with evolution restrictions. That is straight up against the rules of the Scramble Challenge.

woot21 out dawgs
    There was no evolution restriction as far as I remember, and he was really asking for it.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

hmm. i think i'm going to be super lame and put off doing this challenge. i'll save the three suggestions, and at some later point, maybe ask for three more and do a full on scramble. for now though, there are just...too many new gen pokemon i'd like to try out lol
    Bonkers

Pokemon Y:

Default {bump}Elite 4 scramble challenge

Ill be doing a Elite 4 scramble challenge in white.
    Need SIX pokemons
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    † I am a Christian, and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I watch you while you're sleeping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    0__0

Closing as we now have a new section for challenges (click here!). You may continue your current challenge here in the respective thread in that section without needing to go back and c+p posts however. Please check the rules of the section first as well.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940