Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3d models of pokemon/fakemon.

I think Reshiram looks really good. I also like Reuniclus. Keep up the good work! =)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

Oh my gosh...they are amazing! and cute too =D
    i wish i was that good in 3D art xD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Nice, would you consider making all of the legends or something or are you just doing whatever whenever
    No Siggeh Nao

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMasterLegend992 View Post
    Nice, would you consider making all of the legends or something or are you just doing whatever whenever
    Depends, really I'd have no problem with it if I could make them faster. Reshiram alone took 4 days or so, although of course I learn from all of them I do and could probably do it is 5 hours now.

Its also hard to say because they are so differnt each gen, obviously mew is much easier then dialga.

Believe it or not I've actually done a bit of 3D Modeling myself These are good, the Duosion looks like you messed up though. The size of your faces is way too big. You have a good texture on the solosis family, except duosion (I really want to know how on Earth you got it to be so pixelated :O). The Reshiram is great, almost up to contender standards. Did you just forget about texture on it or you just didn't know which to put on Reshiram? Either way, your right, the outline of it is wonky :P I want to see it without the messed up transparency, just to see it better. Your thundurus looks good, although the moustache is entirely 2D. You're absolutely right, you're nowhere near true professionals, but you're on the right track

Might I also ask what program you're using? I used trueSpace7.6 but its graphics aren't as good as modern-day 3D models.
    Last edited by Zekerom; 8th April 2011 at 3:05 AM.

I whip my hair back and forth!

Pic of the Month
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zekerom View Post
    Believe it or not I've actually done a bit of 3D Modeling myself These are good, the Duosion looks like you messed up though. The size of your faces is way too big. You have a good texture on the solosis family too, except duosion. Reshiram was your first successful one, I presume? There's no texture on it, and like [I]my[/I first, it was always a bit challenging to make the texture on it. Your thundurus looks good, although the moustache is entirely 2D. You're absolutely right, you're nowhere near true professionals, but you're on the right track

Might I also ask what program you're using? I used trueSpace7.6 but its graphics aren't as good as modern-day 3D models.
    Not quite sure what you mean by "successful". I completed each one at the time I made it to the best of my abilities.

The texture is just noise I added to previous ones, although karrablast and thundurus have no texture per se as well.

And which have too large of faces? I make all of them with the official sugimori art and constantly look at them to make sure I have the proportions right.

Lastly, I know about thundurus mustache being a little odd. Believe it or not it has like 30,000 polygons, because I had no idea of topology or anything of the sort when I was making it. Obviously now that I do I could make that with a good 15 or so.

amazing. Can u do weavile + hydreigon for fun, thhen vm meh link.

anyway, nice job on all

Magikarp Used Splash Attack!!!!!!

NOTICE:
    I WILL BE GONE FROM JUNE 16 TO AUGUST
    13. I WILL NOT BE ACTIVE AT ALL DURING
    THIS TIME.
        Spoiler:- Special thanx:

Quote Originally Posted by Weavile22 View Post
    Can u do weavile + hydreigon for fun, thhen vm meh link.
    Umm...no. Nowhere in the thread do I mention I take requests, much less anything that complicated.

It'd be one thing if it was spriting and I could do it in 30 minutes, but I don't have 8 hours to burn. Sorry.

Reshiram is the best of them

Argentinean Trainer

Thank you, although its my most recent one and 10x more complicated than the other pokemon so its to be expected.

Sewaddle-

Photo does not belong to me, so big thanks to whoever took the shot.

Cool Sewaddles
    The only thing I see is that the holes on the leaves are in the same spot on both. I don't know if that is on the official artwork but i thought it might look better with smaller ones scattered around or something, like an eaten up leaf
    No Siggeh Nao

Sewdells are good, who made them?

Argentinean Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.G View Post
    Sewdells are good, who made them?
    -Raiga- did obviously, he just didn't take the background picture.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Cool Sewaddles
    The only thing I see is that the holes on the leaves are in the same spot on both. I don't know if that is on the official artwork but i thought it might look better with smaller ones scattered around or something, like an eaten up leaf
    Yeah, thats just the same model posted at different angles. I'm kind of testy about making everything exact to the official art.

I'd change it, but my trial version of the program I use has expired, so that, probably along with the thread goes down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by tomthepom View Post
    -Raiga- did obviously, he just didn't take the background picture.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Although I'm sure you meant "make" as opposed to take, as I did just take the picture from some photographer whom I couldn't identify.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Sewaddle-

Photo does not belong to me, so big thanks to whoever took the shot.
    Awesome. Its very cool.

My Drawings
    FC: 1463 5612 3403

this makes me really want a 5th gen battle revolution

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Yeah, thats just the same model posted at different angles. I'm kind of testy about making everything exact to the official art.

I'd change it, but my trial version of the program I use has expired, so that, probably along with the thread goes down the drain.
    Why can't you just get the trial again because you have the others as pictures on here.
    No Siggeh Nao

Why can't you just get the trial again because you have the others as pictures on here.
    Them being pictures on her doesn't magically save them as completely versatile models I can work with, in a different version of the program.

Much less, I'd like to just save up and give them the money they deserve as opposed to just downloading something over and over again.

I know you can't work with these just that they aren't gone forever. Are you saving up for the full version at the moment. And if you do get it will you be able use these or will you have to make them over again if you want to have them.
    No Siggeh Nao

Wouldn't matter if they were saved or not, I've never been the type to go back and work on something I did before when I could make something new.

And I'm not sure about the money thing, as 600-700 dollars isn't something I can just spend on something right now, especially for something I'm not really that interested in. I might just donate $100-200 to them for what I got out of it.

Oh, I was just wondering why Karrablast looks like features painted on a model of his body unlike the others where there are 3D features
    No Siggeh Nao

Except for his mouth, none of his body parts do actually protrude like the others. Its the exact same for much of thundurus.

He was simple, so a ton of stuff on him was experimental, thus why he looks a lot different then the others.

Oh,Well of you do get the full version of the program keep up the great work.
    No Siggeh Nao

Didn't want to post this until I finished it, but whatever.

This is in a different program called blender, which is open source and completely free. I still heavily in the learning process.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast