Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3d models of pokemon/fakemon.

yeah blender is kinda hard ... but you have great skills in 3D rendering so its gonna be easy for you

The Reshiram model looks good enough to be on a Wii game! The Snivy's also starting off pretty well (though I'd move the front leg back a bit, so the model looks like it's standing-balanced-rather than hanging there), and the Sewaddle models are awesome. I'm really impressed. =)

We're required to learn 3D modelling for my class, but I'm really slow with learning the whole thing so I can only offer you advice aided by what I've learnt from experience with Cinema4D-which may not necessarily be within the capabilities of the trials/programs you're using.

If you can ever get back to it, I'd love to see that orange(?) glow that appears on Reshiram's tail and perhaps even a simple animation of that model?

It's a shame you're only able to use trials, you've got a real talent for this. Keep it up!
    Last edited by Cabriola; 12th July 2011 at 9:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoVieira View Post
    yeah blender is kinda hard ... but you have great skills in 3D rendering so its gonna be easy for you
    "easy" may be a stretch as I don't really have any affinity(nor that much interest to be honest) in the 3d field, but thanks all the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Cabriola View Post
    The Reshiram model looks good enough to be on a Wii game! The Snivy's also starting off pretty well (though I'd move the front leg back a bit, so the model looks like it's standing-balanced-rather than hanging there), and the Sewaddle models are awesome. I'm really impressed. =)
    The snivy model was made using the reference page that the actual artists for the tcg/anime use, which has all different sides and details on him, so his legs should be in the correct spot(may just be the camera that makes it look odd).

We're required to learn 3D modelling for my class, but I'm really slow with learning the whole thing so I can only offer you advice aided by what I've learnt from experience with Cinema4D-which may not necessarily be within the capabilities of the trials/programs you're using.
    Wouldn't mind trying cinema 4d, but don't exactly have the money for that, an yes, all 3d modeling/sculpting programs vary GREATLY in just about everything.

If you can ever get back to it, I'd love to see that orange(?) glow that appears on Reshiram's tail and perhaps even a simple animation of that model?
    The program that I made reshiram in(zbrush) has no capabilities for animation, otherwise believe me when I say I would have animated the crap out of it.

The newer, free program I'm using now(with snivy) does however and thats what I'm learing right now. Although its not going so well. Thanks for all the comments!

These are AMAZING! Sewaddle and Reniculus are the best. Nice job dude.

TBTF EGC ACbay deviantART RNtMA
    Friend Safari: Shellgon, Gabite, Druddigon

3DS FC: 2320 6135 5667
    NN ID: TheUglyBarnacle

I've gotten slightly better at animating, so I pretty much skipped snivy(which was god-awefully modeled anyways) and started making and animating this guy.

I'll try and get a simple one done is a day or two.

Also, just note on the second pose some parts look a tad deformed, I've worked to remedy most of that already.

Dat Darumakka.

I probably shouldn't say this given the great criticism given to me in the thread, but thats my favorite comment I've gotten so far. :P

I wish I could do this!!!! keep up the nice work!

I love the Reuniclus and Sewaddle!
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

My favourite would be the Reuniclus. Can't wait for the Snivy.

Name: Puggy
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Spoiler:- Banners!:
        Spoiler:- Banners!:

Here's another new pokemon of pokemon imperial sky, Fensord, the swordfish pokemon.

And the link to the current intro of the game.(I might remake it someday)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgDpEwNpx6c
    ----------------------------------

Its been a while since the last update, but that'll change with today. I also have at least 2-3 more in the coming weeks, planned.

Here's Pullet, one of my fakemon. It's a puma based on the "faster then a speeding bullet" saying.

Balls, balls, and more balls. I partly finished my pokeball model, though I have a lot more I want to add on to try and keep up with ALL the other thousand pokeball images flying around now.

To keep the explanation as short as possible, the "renderer" I use, uses a thing called passes. Essentially it starts out as a blurry image, and gets clearer with each pass. Since it takes a lot of time to do this, sometimes I rush pictures and you get the pixelated effect you see here...

Anyways, I say I have more updates coming all the time, but this time I probably will. Between imperial sky's demo date getting closer and closer, plus simply a renewed interest in 3d stuff, I'm sure I'll turn out something.

very cool.
    i think it would be nice to see some names and maybe info with the fakemon.
    just my opinion.
    Follow lillipup for more pokemon art.

join this written rpg with me journey to delta region. looks fun!
    new fc 4728 5304 1250
    I'm a girl

These are awesome!!! They look so real! I love it <333
    The second pokeball and Reuniclus are the best!! :"D
    My Deviantart

FRIEND CODES

Pearl - 2580 6879 0192
    Soul Silver - 0519 0493 9676
    Black - 2022 6879 0192
    Black2 - 4127 4094 7114

feel free to add me : )
    ----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by rosierjay View Post
    very cool.
    i think it would be nice to see some names and maybe info with the fakemon.
    just my opinion.
    In due time, I will. I also try and keep the definitions in my actual posts, for more incentive to actually post in my thread as opposed to look at the first page and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Runandwine View Post
    These are awesome!!! They look so real! I love it <333
    The second pokeball and Reuniclus are the best!! :"D
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yeah, the reuniclus seems to be a favorite. I never understood why really haha.

Here is an experiment, the CIRCUIT Ball. Could be better, but its still neat!

Who doesn't love fennekin? Thought I'd take a try at the c-c-c-CRAZY popular new starter. I'll be updating it when I have time, to include parts that I kind of took the easy way out of, such as the eyes. In addition, I plan on making a few pictures of it with the XY cellshaded style.

Please comment if you have anything to say, it gets boring posting image after image for no reason haha.

These are awesome, so please continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    These are awesome, so please continue!
    Your wish....has been granted-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123