Thread: Kanto:A Fresh Start

Default Kanto:A Fresh Start

Chapt one"So it begins"

Hi there! i'm Bianca and i'm about to tell you the weirdest thing in the whole world. First of all,is it possible to get send another world? your thinking nah,there's no way you can go to another world unless you have a spaceship.Thats so not true because some how i was teleported to another world.How? you may wonder how....i don't know. I woke up and poof! there i was in another world. It was strange,because i wished i was in another world when i fussing with my mom. I never really mean to say it and i guess that saying is true. Be Careful what you wish for,cause it might come true. The hardest part was i was teleported the world of pokemon......

"Is she dead?" A strange voice echoed through my head. I didn't really need all the voices going through my head because my head was killing."Hush Tyler,let her get up on her own."A female voice said.Another voice? i never heard these voices... it dont even seem like i'm home anymore I thought as i laid on the ground. My eyes begin to move,than they opened slowly."Shes waking up!, let my back up some."The male voice i heard first said.Once my eyes where open, i saw two people standing in fort of me. One was the boy with gray hair and pretty blue eyes. He had on a red shirt with a blue backpack,with brown pants on.The pants had a hole by the knee.He had brown gloves on with a purple scorpion Creature hanging from his shoulders. The other one was a girl with long silky brown hair and a bane that covered her forehead.She had a shirt with Dark red and white stripes. She had a brown skirt with drown leggings.She had green eyes,she also had a nice red pouch on her waist.She had a white squirrel looking creature on her shoulder

"So...what yours name?"The male asked. I head my head because it was spinning like a top on a wooden floor.I stood up to my feet and started to wobble a little,than i replied."I'm Bianca,and who are you two?" i asked."Tyler and this is my friend Gligar,Snape."Tyler said parting his head."Gilg!" Snape greeted."Hi there,i'm Rina.This is Volt the Pachirisu" Rina said."Pachi!,PachI!." Volt greeted."Mmm nice to meet you guys i guess.Where are we?" I said,totally confused.The last thing i remembered was fusing with my mom about something."Your in Kanto of course." Tyler said,rubbing the back of his head."Kanto? Oh Kanto..Kanto?!"I said shocked."Yeah Kanto...is everything alright?" Rina asked me. I shook my head and smiled big."Yep! everything is fine! so you guys are going to become trainers?" i asked."Yep! i', became the champion of Kanto!." Tyler raised his fist in the air

"Well,i'm traveling.I want to visit every single region and see new pokemon."Rina said."What about you." I was staring off in space than i realize Rina was talking to me."Me? well umm...i have thought about it..maybe try to enter to league to." I said."Oh cool! i got a idea." Tyler said,putting his arms around my shoulder."How about you tag along with us." I had no other choice."Yeah,sounds like fun." I said."Well,you need to get you a pokemon.Got thing we are in Pallet town." Tyler said. Just than,my bag behind to rustle and i reached for it. I opened it and torchic popped his head out."Torchic!." The Torchic said happily."Well,there's not need for a pokemon now." Rina said with a laugh.I took the Torchic out the bag and held it. A smile came on my face."Cool...my own pokemon." I was still confused how it got in my bag and how i got the bag

"Awesome,you must be from Hoenn? i'm from Johto and Rina is four Sinnoh." Tyler said.Rina nodded her head."Yep."She agreed.I decided to play along because i don't want to tell them i was from another world."Yes! i'm from Hoenn that's where i met Amber." I blurted."Amber? what a nice name for a Torchic." Tyler said.Amber smiled and thought so to. "Well,shall we go to Professor Oak's lab?" Rina said."We should get some supplies from him before our travels." Rina said."Yeah, come Bianca and Rina."Tyler said and ran off with Snape flying behind him."Your going to get used to him running off like that." Rina said and walked afther Tyler ran off.I chuckled a little and followed them,holding on the Amber

"Oh Professor Oak!!!."Tyler yelled loudly."Tyler,use your inside voice. Its rude to just come in someone's place being loud."Rina said.I just stood there,waiting for someone to come and i got my wish.Professor oak came from the back of the lab, and walked in fort of us with a smile."Hello there, i guess you all are starting your adventure right?" He reached for a box and laid it on a cart in fort of him. He pulled out three red devices,the pokedex."First off,i want to give you your pokedex."He gave each of us one."Now,your pokeballs.I'll give you five free ones." He gave us or pokeballs."The nearest route is route one.Good luck." Professor Oak said."Thank you very much."Rina said and exited the Pokemon Lab with Tyler.I was the last one to get out

"Well you guys,are we ready to go?"Tyler said turning to us."Yeah,i am." I said. I decided to let Amber down.She might had gotten tried of me holding her."Yeah,me to." Rina said."Ok than,we are off!."Tyler said and was about to walk,but Professor oak came running to them,breathing hard."Almost forgot to give you map." he reached in his pocket hand gave Rina a map."Oh thanks."Rina said."Yeah,we where going to be lost without that."i pointed out."Ok than,we got every thing we need.."Tyler headed to route one. Rina and I followed him. Couldn't believe i was really going on a adventure with some people i didn't even know.They're Not just people know more,they are my friends.I wonder what awaits us

Whoo... uhhh...

Grammer. I highly doubt your speaker talks like that because she is not speaking normally, and whenever there is a new speaker (or new thought) you start a new paragraph.

Otherwise, your story sounds cute
    The lost story...

Chapter one is finally out!

My Grammer fails,sorry DX. But when it comes to battle sences,it gets kinda better(Well...not really)

But thanks^^"

I suggest trying to make the grammar come naturally to you by reading alot of books. I don't know much about grammar but my writing still mainly sounds correct because of how much I used to read
    The lost story...

Maybe its my lack of reading...i'll try to read more

Awesome! I hope it works out!
    The lost story...