View Poll Results: /points at title, points at poll

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Antagonistshipping (( Lt. Surge x Sabrina ))

3 13.64%
  • FemmeGymshipping (( Sabrina x Erika ))

6 27.27%
  • Psychicshipping (( Will x Sabrina ))

2 9.09%
  • Socioshipping (( Giovanni x Sabrina ))

0 0%
  • Soulshipping (( Morty x Sabrina ))

4 18.18%
  • Wristshipping (( Sabrina x Blue [Girl] ))

4 18.18%
  • Other (( Please specify in your answer! ))

11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who do you ship with Sabrina?

Default Who do you ship with Sabrina?

I said that there would be polls in the future concerning what shipping you like that involve my favourite Gym Leaders from each region... so ta-da! Oh quit looking at me like that.

As always, the title pretty much gives the game away; who, if anyone, do you pair off with the Gym Leader of Saffron City, the Master of Psychic Pokemon that is Sabrina?

For me? It's by far and away PsiLuckshipping, which is Sabrina x Lucy. It started off as partly being aesthetics, partly because at the time I was on a massive kick for the Hoenn Frontier Brains (( I used to call them the Sexy Seven for ages, ha ha )). Then as time went on I could see more and more potential behind these two; both can be rather aloof and abrupt with you, both of them have a similar battle strategy... and both have that mysterious beauty about them. That sense of intrigue.

PsiLuckshipping even had the "honour" of being my all-time OTP... yes, I even considered it better than Nynaeveshipping although it was extremely, EXTREMELY tight. Who was around for the Shipping Face-Off? The yuri round? I was constantly spazzing the entire time and when it won I nearly woke up the parents with my squees.

So. Yes. This is a shipping that will forever be close to my heart. Truck yeah PsiLuckshipping.

I am also fond of both FemmeGymshipping (( Sabrina x Erika )) as it was the first ship I ever supported along with Aishashipping/Hydrophobiashipping and Doorwayshipping (( Sabrina x Whitney )) thanks to roleplay. The latter works surprisingly well even if Kansasshipping for life, yo.

Poll options are the most common Sabrina ships I have been around the net.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

For me I liked Wristshipping because I loved when they first met they were enemies at first. Then became allies at the end. To me this could be my favorite Sabrina Yuri shipping. I find it cute and hot to tell the truth. XD
    I also voted on Other,I support Deathshipping or AshxSabrina. This would most be one of my favorite Ash crack pairing.To tell the truth I like any Ash ship. XD
    I also support Soulshipping or MortyxSabrina. Morty likes ghosts types and Sabrina likes Psychic types so I find it awesome to support. I think they could get along well.
    I also enjoy FemmeGymshipping or Erika x Sabrina. I find this cute as well. This could be my Sabrina in-game OTP.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I never thought about it, but.. idk I ship Lyra with every gurl in sight XD
    The only guy I ship with her is Silver - that's it

But I dunno if theres ever a Lyra x Sabrina one, nya~

I ship her with either Gold or Red.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra
    But I dunno if theres ever a Lyra x Sabrina one, nya~
    Ennuishipping.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I'm gonna go with SoulShipping. Part of that is simply because I really like both Sabrina and Morty. But I also think they'd mesh pretty well. Both are involved in the paranormal and both are seers of some kind. They'd probably share a unique view of the world as a result. Added to that, Sabrina's reaction to Haunter in the anime just makes me think she needs more Ghost-Type Pokemon in her life... and perhaps a Ghost-Type trainer. *nudge nudge*

I don't really get into shippings at all, but I like the idea of a Sabrina and Lucien ship. (Because I'm really unoriginal like that. even if it doesn't exist...)
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Ever since I started reading Pokespecial, I've liked to ship her with Lt. Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    I'm gonna go with SoulShipping. Part of that is simply because I really like both Sabrina and Morty. But I also think they'd mesh pretty well. Both are involved in the paranormal and both are seers of some kind. They'd probably share a unique view of the world as a result. Added to that, Sabrina's reaction to Haunter in the anime just makes me think she needs more Ghost-Type Pokemon in her life... and perhaps a Ghost-Type trainer. *nudge nudge*
    Pretty much this, and I don't think I could explain it better. I have always loved Sabrina, but I never really thought of shippings for her. Out of all the choices, I think Morty fits her the most and his ghost-type Pokemon would be good for her.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I ship her with Lucian.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon (because they're banned), I don't calculate stat values (the simulator does it for me), I don't use cheating devices (because I hardly ever play the actual game), I don't breed my way to perfection (because I use a simulator), and I do care about natures. I battle the most efficient way, so I can use my strategic skills to the fullest. I don't look down on others because of the way they play Pokemon, which non-competitive people seem to actually do more often. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by DittoDude.)

definitely soulshipping! I don't need to add anything to the previous comments my vote has been locked in
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/291z3g7.jpg[/IMG]

I ship her with Grimsley, but then again, I ship Grimsley with everyone on the face of the Pokearth.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Quote Originally Posted by MHugs
    Leaf, Sabrina, Jasmine, and Blue Specialverse.

How can Erika/Jasmine not be on the poll after their 110%-shippy HGSS conversation at the Celadon Fountain? Alone together? At night?

I've got this weird headcanon of psycho!Leaf/Erika, too. Huh.
    This topic is asking for your favourite SABRINA ships, not your favourite Erika ships.

EDIT: Well changed, good sir/madam. o7

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Erika, and Blue for Specialverse. This gets complicated because I ship Erika with a million billion other women, but one hopes Sabrina can cope.

Wait what where.

Okay, explanation so I don't feel like a (complete) fool: I meant to say Erika as the first name in my list, but when I got done writing it, for some reason I changed it to Sabrina. Then I went on writing as if it was Erika in question (adding Leaf and Jasmine).

Anyway, my answers are the same minus Leaf and Jasmine, and with Sabrina switched to Erika.

I'm going to go ahead and delete that, so if you don't mind editing your response I would be ever so grateful.
    Click to read: :daer ot kcilC

A trilogy with action, adventure, mystery and suspense, healthy doses of humor, and a whole lot of Legendaries.

I picked soulshipping. The reason being that Sabrina clearly needs some Ghosts in her life from what we see in the animé. And Morty seems to be on her wavelength, unlike the other options. :3

xxx

Whats AshxSabrina? I like them togetherXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl
    Whats AshxSabrina? I like them togetherXD
    Back in the days were multiple/alternate names were allowed, Ash x Sabrina got two; Deathshipping and Mirageshipping. I think the latter is used more, which would make sense as there is a Deathshipping in Yu-Gi-Oh and it's a popular pairing to boot.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

I chose other, the other being Sabrina x Elesa...They just seem perfect together in my eyes, haha. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493
    I chose other, the other being Sabrina x Elesa...They just seem perfect together in my eyes, haha. XD
    I can somewhat get behind delicious Rhythmshipping, I cannot lie, even if I'm very much FOURSHIPPING FOUREVER.

Ships I've NamedTwitter