Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 171

Thread: CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

  1. #26

    Default

    Next weeks episode is a horror episode, maybe will see Dento hold onto Ash from freaking out??? They've done that before.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    When'd they do that? XD





  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    I really love CafeMochaShipping. Dento(i just can't call him Cilan...) and Ash are just so Awsome together . I really hope there will be more Hints about them in future episodes.
    Btw, am i the only Guy here that likes CafeMochaShipping? Just wondering.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  4. #29
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Btw, am i the only Guy here that likes CafeMochaShipping? Just wondering.
    No, I like CafeMochaShipping and I'm male as well. I don't think it really matters if guys like this Shipping, though. I think Shipping is universal in a way so gender shouldn't matter. Anyway, I haven't been keeping up with the anime lately so I might have missed some Shippy moments. Have there been any lately? I'd love to know if Ash or Cilan have said anything that can be taken as a hint of their true feelings for each other, either in the English dub or in the original version. Although I have to admit that I put more stock into the original Japanese version since I find it to be the most accurate

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    The 4th KIRA
    Thanks, i just wondered, because usually guys hate this kind of things. Nice to know i'm not alone here
    And the only Shippy moment i can think of that happend recently is when Dento was feeding Ash while he was poisoned in the Venipede Episode (a great moment^^), though my memory sucks, so there was probably more moments than that...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dyaus Spring, Suicune's Home
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    I'm a guy as well ^-^





  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I'm a guy as well ^-^
    What you just Said, and your Avatar, fit absolutely Perfect together!
    I literally lol'ed!
    And i seriously thought i was the only Guy to support this Shipp(ing?). Good to be wrong ^_^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Hnnnnnnnnng! CafeMochaaa~ <3

    Sorry, sorry; I fangirl'd a bit there. It's just, CafeMocha is my Best Wishes OTP. I freakin' love it. With that said, I suppose I'm allowed to join the discussion? (:

    By the way, here's a cute comic I found on pixiv:
        Spoiler:- cafemochaa:

  9. #34

    Default

    Cute fan art thanks for posting it, I loved Dento feeding Ash they need more scenes like that ^^

    Do you think Dento would ever block an attack for Ash?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Cute fan art thanks for posting it, I loved Dento feeding Ash they need more scenes like that ^^
    No problem! It's actually not hard to find CafeMocha fanart on Pixiv; it's pretty popular in Japan possibly more popular than Negai and maybe Wishful. And yes, we need more scenes like that. Even I was giggling like a maniac at that scene. xD

    Do you think Dento would ever block an attack for Ash?

    Well, the most likely scenario would be for him to have his Pokemon block an attack for Ash, but to physically block it himself would be a bit...much for this show. Utterly and completely adorable, yes; likely to happen, no. But remember...

    ...it's not impossible. (for him to physically block it, that is)

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    No problem! It's actually not hard to find CafeMocha fanart on Pixiv; it's pretty popular in Japan possibly more popular than Negai and maybe Wishful. And yes, we need more scenes like that. Even I was giggling like a maniac at that scene. xD

    Do you think Dento would ever block an attack for Ash?

    Well, the most likely scenario would be for him to have his Pokemon block an attack for Ash, but to physically block it himself would be a bit...much for this show. Utterly and completely adorable, yes; likely to happen, no. But remember...

    ...it's not impossible. (for him to physically block it, that is)
    It'd be awesome if AshxDento was the most popular shipXD Dento just feeding Ash, him not being passed out *Cute* Maybe have Dento be all "Try this Ash!" But yah more scenes like that would be great. Ash has blocked attacks from Pokemon before, maybe have Ash block an attack from Dento?? Than Dento gives him a hug, yes!
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Do you think Dento would ever block an attack for Ash?

    I think he would since he seems like a really nice guy who cares about his friends. Although if it was the other way around and Ash had to block an attack for Cilan, I wouldn't be so positive. Ash is a nice guy too and he cares about his friends but something tells me he wouldn't go out of his way to block an attack for Cilan. I wish he would, but Ash doesn't seem like that kind of guy, sadly. But while I'm at it, I should just mention that I don't think it would necessarily be a CafeMochaShipping moment even if Cilan blocked an attack for Ash. I say this because it could be taken as Cilan just trying to help out a friend and not necessarily as Cilan protecting Ash because he has romantic feelings for him. Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th April 2011 at 7:34 AM.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It'd be awesome if AshxDento was the most popular shipXD Dento just feeding Ash, him not being passed out *Cute* Maybe have Dento be all "Try this Ash!" But yah more scenes like that would be great.
    Yeah. I would blow up if there were more intimate Dento/Ash scenes. XD

    Ash has blocked attacks from Pokemon before, maybe have Ash block an attack from Dento?? Than Dento gives him a hug, yes!
    Well, to me, Ash blocking attacks for his Pokemon seems like a demonstration of the bond between human and Pokemon. This show emphasizes the Human/Pokemon relationships above Human/Human ones.

    Still a cute idea though! This is why fanfiction exists... ;D

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    Yeah. I would blow up if there were more intimate Dento/Ash scenes. XD



    Well, to me, Ash blocking attacks for his Pokemon seems like a demonstration of the bond between human and Pokemon. This show emphasizes the Human/Pokemon relationships above Human/Human ones.

    Still a cute idea though! This is why fanfiction exists... ;D
    So, Ash blocking an attack for Dento would show how strong of a bond they have? I'm sure Pokemon would allow it hehe. How about Dento holding Ash out of being afraid of a ghost? Would they do that? Or him jumping into his arms bahaha!!

    Awe The 4th KIRA I just thought it'd show how strong of a bond they'd have if that happened oh wells.

    Think there will be an episode where Ash and Dento fight? Have a nice little make up scene at the end.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    ^Haha, well, if you want to interpret it that way.. Sure! Why not. XD

    lol. Well, Dent doesn't seem like he's one to get into arguments; rather, he prevents them, right? That would be a good idea for an epi. And Dent jumping into Ash's arms/hugging Ash out of fright...? That..I can totally see. Yes, yes indeed. If it actually does happen in the next episode (Litwick ep) I wouldn't be surprised. But then again, Dent doesn't seem like the type to get scared easily.. D:

    Oh well! We'll see. x)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    pokefan#493
    That's a really cute Comic! Wish i knew what there saying...
    It's good that CafeMochaShipping is so popular ^_^. If only Pokémon turned into Shonen-ai, just a little... XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  17. #42

    Default

    You mean have Dento and Ash almost kiss or some thingXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Think there will be an episode where Ash and Dento fight? Have a nice little make up scene at the end.
    Like, an argument? I guess there could be an episode like that. Cilan seems like a calm person, though, so he probably wouldn't start any arguments with Ash. I guess that would mean that Ash would have to be the one who starts things off. A make up scene would be really cute and that would probably be the highlight of the episode. We also need an episode where all of the main characters get separated or something. That way, Ash and Cilan could spend some alone time together.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    You mean have Dento and Ash almost kiss or some thingXD
    That would be the best anime moment, ever. I know it probably won't happen, but it would be both funny and cute. Well, I can always dream~

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    You mean have Dento and Ash almost kiss or some thingXD
    Ooh, boy.. *fans self* Imagine how I'd react to that. Wow. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    We also need an episode where all of the main characters get separated or something. That way, Ash and Cilan could spend some alone time together.
    WE DO. Really, we do. I would definitely love it if Ash and Dent bonded more, mainly because we don't see much male bonding in this show (whether it be friendship or romance). The rivals count, I guess, but I want something different than that. The Brock/Ash thing never went anywhere beyond the bros-for-life friendship (and mainly because it would be practically impossible to pair Brock with another male~), and I'm getting some good Shounen-Ai vibes from CafeMocha. Some REALLY good ones, to be exact.

  20. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Like, an argument? I guess there could be an episode like that. Cilan seems like a calm person, though, so he probably wouldn't start any arguments with Ash. I guess that would mean that Ash would have to be the one who starts things off. A make up scene would be really cute and that would probably be the highlight of the episode. We also need an episode where all of the main characters get separated or something. That way, Ash and Cilan could spend some alone time together.



    That would be the best anime moment, ever. I know it probably won't happen, but it would be both funny and cute. Well, I can always dream~
    Well you have a point on Dento, fights between them will be kind of hard to do dang. Well they did have that episode where Iris got lost from every one and Ash/Dento were kind of alone together, just that Bel was included as well shoot. Yah, they've had episodes where the gang split up before and they haven't really had one where the trio of Best Wishes does that so. I like the idea of Ash/Dento bonding over it too good idea, Ash learning a few things from Dento would be great so lets hope that happens. They've had accidental kiss before in anime or almost kissing scenes I could see at least a scene where they almost kiss please Pokemon LOL.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan#493 View Post
    WE DO. Really, we do. I would definitely love it if Ash and Dent bonded more, mainly because we don't see much male bonding in this show (whether it be friendship or romance). The rivals count, I guess, but I want something different than that. The Brock/Ash thing never went anywhere beyond the bros-for-life friendship (and mainly because it would be practically impossible to pair Brock with another male~), and I'm getting some good Shounen-Ai vibes from CafeMocha. Some REALLY good ones, to be exact.
    Yeah, I agree that there should be a lot more male bonding, even if it doesn't turn out to be a romantic sort of thing. I've actually been waiting for an episode where Ash and Cilan are alone for a large amount of time. It seems like so far, wherever Ash goes, both Iris and Cilan are there. I like Iris a lot but I wish she left for a few minutes so that we could see Ash and Cilan interact. I really liked watching the Ash versus Cilan episode that took place in Striaton City since we got to see them both battling each other intensely, but once again, Iris was there so the mood was a bit ruined, at least in my opinion.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    2,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Yeah, I agree that there should be a lot more male bonding, even if it doesn't turn out to be a romantic sort of thing. I've actually been waiting for an episode where Ash and Cilan are alone for a large amount of time. It seems like so far, wherever Ash goes, both Iris and Cilan are there. I like Iris a lot but I wish she left for a few minutes so that we could see Ash and Cilan interact. I really liked watching the Ash versus Cilan episode that took place in Striaton City since we got to see them both battling each other intensely, but once again, Iris was there so the mood was a bit ruined, at least in my opinion.
    True. Iris does act as a third wheel in this ship, but the same can be said for Dent in Negai and Ash in Wishful. There will always be a third wheel in Pokemon Anime ships, especially with Ash.

    But anyway, you're right. There is a very scarce amount of moments in BW where Ash and Dent are left alone to strengthen their friendship with one another. As you said, the gym battle helped, but it didn't feel right with an audience watching everything they did. They need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy some guy talk for a change, just those two. I would be a very happy CafeMochashipper if those writers granted some of my wishes for a change. xD

    I do not want Dent's relationship with Ash to end up like Tracey's, with no deep emotional levels present. If he's going to be a better replacement for Brock, at least make his involvement with the protagonist memorable and meaningful for the viewer. ):

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    You mean have Dento and Ash almost kiss or some thingXD
    That would be my Nr.1 moment ever!
    I know that the Pkmn Anime tries to not focus on relationships and such, but the Ash x Dento kiss could be, like, an comical accident, or something. That would be enough.
    Unrelated to this, but, do any of you think we'll se Dento's siblings (Pod/Corn) again? Personally, Corn/Cress is the hottest of them...
    Edit: oh, and, is there any Shippings involving Corn/Cress or Pod/Chili, yet?
    Last edited by MastersOfMonsters; 6th April 2011 at 8:32 AM.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bristol UK
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Welcome new members MastersOfMonsters & pokefan#493 so glad you all love it here <33 thankkk you 8D.

    Im so hoppppppping ash and dento share a moment in tomorrow's best wishes <3 XD

    if anyone has any drawing's etc feel free to share C:
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Thank You, Satoshi's Girl, and thank you for making this Thread . I also hope there will be some DentoAsh moment in the next episode. In the Preview, Dento gets hit by a Shadow ball... Poor Dento. Ghost Types seems to hate him.
    Also, we have the same Avatar ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •