Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

What if they just like ran into Bel/Bianca (i think that's her name) and she wanted to ride the ferris wheel so everyone goes on it then. She could sit with Iris and Ash and Cilan could sit together! Awww (dozing off thinking CafeMocha moments). Well that would be awesome to happen! I might start writing fanfics for this soon...^.^

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I support Comashipping, Pearlshipping, CafeMochashipping, and others.

OMG. I KNOW. I so need to draw ash and cilan in the ferries wheeeeel
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi72 View Post
    What if they just like ran into Bel/Bianca (i think that's her name) and she wanted to ride the ferris wheel so everyone goes on it then. She could sit with Iris and Ash and Cilan could sit together! Awww (dozing off thinking CafeMocha moments). Well that would be awesome to happen! I might start writing fanfics for this soon...^.^
    That would be interesting. I mean, just having Ash and Cilan sit together wouldn't be the biggest CafeMochaShipping hint, but that would definitely be a start, right? It could lead to some other stuff later on along the line, so I'd be all for that scenario. Even if it doesn't turn out that way, there are still tons of other stuff that could happen when Ash and friends arrive in Nimbasa City. Maybe Cilan will help Ash train for his battle against Elesa? He's helped Ash train before, so who knows :]

<3 Yeah i hope The 4th Kira!!! x im making a amv to a very nice song that would suit them ;D i wonder if N Shows up XD boy. id love to see cilan protect ash from N
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Cilan and Ash would look super cute together on the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa City, but I doubt it'll happen. I don't see that Ferris wheel playing much of a role for starters and then there's the fact that even if it were featured, N would probably appear there like he does in the games. It could still be useful for CafeMochaShipping, though. Imagine how worried Cilan would be if Ash went on the Ferris wheel with a complete stranger. I think that would be so neat to see. There are tons of other cool stuff in Nimbasa City, so maybe Ash and Cilan could be seen doing other activities together?
    Well they could have Dento get jealous over Ash with N, any ways tommarows a love type episode it seems. Maybe will get some hints between them in this one. Dento hinting at some thing in a way between themXD

edit;

Welcome Pikapai72, little late about that sorry.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 28th April 2011 at 6:46 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well they could have Dento get jealous over Ash with N, any ways tommarows a love type episode it seems. Maybe will get some hints between them in this one. Dento hinting at some thing in a way between themXD

edit;

Welcome Pikapai72, little late about that sorry.
    YES! <3 N VS DENTO Over Ash 8DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi's girl View Post
    Oh my God, I could just imagine Cilan fighting N over Ash. Haha, that would be hilarious, but also really cute. It's just too bad that the writers spend so much time on serious matters and not enough time on stuff like this. But yeah, I didn't see today's episode, but it was supposed to be about a Cottonee that wanted to impress another of its species. I saw some pictures of Cilan being fabulous, but I don't know what that was about. I hope that Cilan and Ash got to at least interact a bit more. I wonder what Ash thought of Cilan being so involved this time around.

This would be the best episode ever! Any one see next weeks episode preview? Shows some good AshxDento scenes in it.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

OMG. I KNOW. I so need to draw ash and cilan in the ferries wheeeeel
    That would be so cute! Hmm I gotta start fanfic ideas now! But when I do, I can't ever finish writing them once I start -_-

Awww! I forgot that it's Thursday and a new ep comes on! Aww well I'll see it friday or saturday. Hmm I wonder what's gonna be in the ep and the preview.

Did any of you see the ep with them in the mansion? Also Team Rocket was in the mansion to. I thought it was funny when Dento screamed XD. That makes me think that Ash would or could later on protect Dento from something scaring him.

Hehe thanks for the welcome! What if we all met in person and started talking about all this? XD

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

That would be so cute! Hmm I gotta start fanfic ideas now! But when I do, I can't ever finish writing them once I start -_-

Awww! I forgot that it's Thursday and a new ep comes on! Aww well I'll see it friday or saturday. Hmm I wonder what's gonna be in the ep and the preview.

Did any of you see the ep with them in the mansion? Also Team Rocket was in the mansion to. I thought it was funny when Dento screamed XD. That makes me think that Ash would or could later on protect Dento from something scaring him.

Hehe thanks for the welcome! What if we all met in person and started talking about all this? XD
    OMG. I know it was so funny when Dento screamed! XD. I Really hope ash and dento have alot of scenes in this weeks episode! that would make me happy since my birthday is the day after

I could see Ash protecting Dento in one of the films, being in front of him and blocking him from an attack of some sort.

XD I'm looking forward to see if there is any hints in todays episode and hope the movie has tons <3

XD I'm looking forward to see if there is any hints in todays episode and hope the movie has tons <3
    I watched this week's episode, but I didn't see too many CafeMochaShipping hints. The anime is at a point where it isn't even trying to focus on character interactions. It seems like it's more about the Pokemon than ever before, which is disappointing when it comes to human pairings. Still, the movie might be interesting. I believe that there will be two versions of it, so maybe Cilan plays a big role in one of them. Ash would be in the movie as well, so that would give them tons of time to interact :3

I like the focus on the Pokemon, makes the interactions between the characters even more meaningful when they happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I like the focus on the Pokemon, makes the interactions between the characters even more meaningful when they happen.
    I agree with that but I don't like them always focusing on one thing so much though. I like it kinda mixed.

Haha XD I still can't forget Dento's scream no matter what! Wahhh! I still gotta watch the eps i missed! School is almost over so I'll have a lot of time to keep up!

I can't wait for more hints though! I wonder how the characters will interact later on and in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I have to disagree. While I'm all for Pokemon interaction, we also need human interaction. Sometimes it feels like Ash and Cilan can't even have a decent conversation because the Pokemon are getting into trouble. It's just gotten to the point where the Pokemon are being focused on so strongly that the human characters get shoved into a corner. I really want more CafeMochaShipping hints in the anime, but that seems almost impossible with all the time that is spent focusing on the Pokemon themselves.

Well it seems will be getting another Dento episode soon, hopefully it won't be banned like the last one again. What I'm hopping for     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Well it seems will be getting another Dento episode soon, hopefully it won't be banned like the last one again. What I'm hopping for     Spoiler:
    That would be the cutest thing ever! Sadly, though, I don't think that they'll have Ash and Cilan wear the same clothes. I'm hoping that Ash and Cilan get to hang out a lot more in this future episode, though. It sounds like it'll involve Cilan more than any other character, but I still hope that Ash helps Cilan in this one. God knows that we need to see both characters working together a lot more. It almost seems like the writers are afraid to put them together in the same scene. I wonder why that is :x

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    That would be the cutest thing ever! Sadly, though, I don't think that they'll have Ash and Cilan wear the same clothes. I'm hoping that Ash and Cilan get to hang out a lot more in this future episode, though. It sounds like it'll involve Cilan more than any other character, but I still hope that Ash helps Cilan in this one. God knows that we need to see both characters working together a lot more. It almost seems like the writers are afraid to put them together in the same scene. I wonder why that is :x
    <3 i saw there was a new dento episode coming up... man i hope its good cafemocha hints <3.

TOPIC.

How would Cilan react if he saw Ash as Ashley XD In a dress? or as a Maid

I reckon he would be speechless <3

Darn I was hopping they'd wear the same clothes, it'd be a really good moment.

I'm still hopping Ash gets to dress like a girl this series, he's dressed like a girl every series so he should this one rightXD Dento would love it.

Not sure if you guys saw the new preview image showing Ash without a shirt and Cilan looking at him, but it was amazing! It was posted in the BW035 thread, and my first thought was "this is gonna be a great CafeMochasShipping episode!". Even if it's just for a couple scenes, I still think that Cilan will be more involved with Ash than ever before since that episode seems to take place near water, and I'm thinking that Cilan might remove his shirt to swim around with Ash. God, it was totally unexpected, but still pretty amazing :3

Edit: Here's the image.

I feel sure that Dent would be the one who dressed him up, and he would be simply gushing over him.

Ohgawd, that image carries so many promises!
    :: pc profile :: blog ::

"I have no use for people who have learned
    the limits of the possible."
    - Leonard da Quirm

<3 NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE LOOKS Promising <3 <3 OMG. Dento's Lure is in it to =OOOO

AND THIS IS SUCH A CUTE. IMAGE

http://imageshack.us/f/854/16150765m.jpg/

I'd honestly have to wonder why Ash would agree to wear those outfits again, but I'll just play along for now haha. I think Cilan would be shocked to see Ash in female clothes. He might blush and try to look away so as to not embarrass Ash, but he might still take a peek lol. That would actually be funny to see. Ash wearing that old Ashley dress and Cilan trying to take a peek while pretending to not notice. I'd love to see Ash's reacton if he caught Cilan looking at him while in a dress. I bet he'd go nuts

OMG.... TODAY'S EPISODE WAS AMAZING <3333333 IM SPEECHLESS..... Dento and Satoshi Both got the whole episode together and both caught a new pokemon <3 I CANT BELIVE IT... THERE WERE LOADS OF HINTS.

<333333 I CANT BELIVE HOW AMAZING IT WAS >3<

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2a7wirs.jpg[/IMG]

I Got some screencaps in the link ;D

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast