Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CafeMochaShipping~ Satoshi x Dento~ Version 2

I haven't watched the episode but ZOMG that seems like a CMShipper dream!

Today's episode was pretty good for CafeMochaShipping. It featured Ash and Cilan almost exclusively, and I was actually stunned. I mean, I knew that they'd be together in this episode since I saw the episode previews, but I didn't think that they'd be together all the time. I loved it! Both of them were great, and seeing Ash without a shirt was one of the highlights of this episode, for me at least (and maybe for Cilan? Lol). I want there to be more episodes where only Ash and Cilan are hanging out :3

Don't even tell me that you all missed this!
    http://i.imgur.com/VO4ZZ.jpg <-- not suggestive at all, no way.

Loved this episode, oh my goodness. <3
    :: pc profile :: blog ::

"I have no use for people who have learned
    the limits of the possible."
    - Leonard da Quirm

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Smartsies View Post

I love that scene, although I didn't see it when I first watched the episode, since the video was lagging badly. Still, that looks amazing! Ash's eyes as he sees Cilan with the fishing rod are just adorable. I wish we got more moments like this. Wouldn't it be cute if it were the other way around as well? I mean, if Cilan were staring at Ash with the same expression. I think that would be really cute. Still, this scene fits very well with CafeMochaShipping, because it shows that Ash admires Cilan.

Yah, that episode had loads of CafeMochashippingness, it is great to see Ash respect Dento like that now.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'd like to see Ash and Cilan actually together as a couple, but that won't be happening anytime soon in the anime. Still, episodes like these are extremely useful to us CafeMochaShippers. I hope that Ash and Cilan train their new Pokemon together. I think that would be awesome. From what I can tell, there won't be too many episodes featuring Cilan in the near future, aside from the detective episode. That one will be interesting, if only because Cilan will be more involved than usual. Still, I think we may get some CafeMochaShipping moments in there if we're lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'd like to see Ash and Cilan actually together as a couple, but that won't be happening anytime soon in the anime. Still, episodes like these are extremely useful to us CafeMochaShippers. I hope that Ash and Cilan train their new Pokemon together. I think that would be awesome. From what I can tell, there won't be too many episodes featuring Cilan in the near future, aside from the detective episode. That one will be interesting, if only because Cilan will be more involved than usual. Still, I think we may get some CafeMochaShipping moments in there if we're lucky enough.
    xD Same, but i so want N To appear ;___; then we could see cilan protecting ash ;D
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

I'd still like to see N and Dento fight over AshXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi's girl View Post
    xD Same, but i so want N To appear ;___; then we could see cilan protecting ash ;D
    Which would be cool to see, but it probably won't happen. The writers love to ditch Cilan and focus more on Ash, which is sad, especially for this pairing where it's essential that Ash and Cilan spend some quality time together. On the topic of recent CafeMochaShipping hints: There weren't many in this week's episode. Cilan and Ash spent more time together because it was an Iris-centered episode, so that was the only good part as far as I can tell. We need more Ash and Cilan episodes :x

The fact that they caught a pokemon at the same time, and Pokemon that are already friends speaks a lot of their bonding.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    The fact that they caught a pokemon at the same time, and Pokemon that are already friends speaks a lot of their bonding.
    I don't think that it'll carry over too well, though. Sure, they captured new Pokemon at the same time, but the difference here is that Ash will most likely send Palpitoad away for a while, since he rotates his team every few episodes. Cilan is going to be keeping his Stunfisk with him at all times, so that bond that Ash and Cilan share isn't going to be focused on, at least not as far as the Pokemon go. I still think they're bonded by destiny, but the fact that they captured Pokemon at the same time doesn't seem concrete enough, in my opinion anyway :x

I actually think that once Ash starts using Gamageru more, we'll see more of Maggyo. Mainly for the already shown dynamic between the two, but I do believe that Dent and Satoshi will try to train them together.
    :: pc profile :: blog ::

"I have no use for people who have learned
    the limits of the possible."
    - Leonard da Quirm

Man, would I love to see Ash and Dento train there Pokemon together ^

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Man, would I love to see Ash and Dento train there Pokemon together ^
    So would I, I just don't think it'll happen. For starters, why would Ash and Cilan attempt to do that? Palpitoad and Stunfisk may be closer than other Pokemon since they lived in the same area, but I doubt that they'll appear together often. I don't think that training would bring them that close together anyway, even if they went ahead and did that. In my honest opinion, the writers should just stick with having Ash and Cilan appearing together often, since that seems to be all they're willing to do :s

I <3 this.
    Because Dento is totally gay & I think Ash is so innocent he'd totally be pansexual. =)

I actually think that once Ash starts using Gamageru more, we'll see more of Maggyo. Mainly for the already shown dynamic between the two, but I do believe that Dent and Satoshi will try to train them together.
    <3 nice to see you back 8D. Miss Smartsis. and yes i would love to see them train together it would be so damn cute ;___;

there was some small hints today in pokemon x i would love if ash was Cilan's sidekick XD haha imagine that!
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi's girl View Post
    there was some small hints today in pokemon x i would love if ash was Cilan's sidekick XD haha imagine that!
    I haven't seen the episode, but it's supposed to be a Cilan episode or something like that. I don't know about any hints, nor was I really expecting them from this episode, but if there are any cute scenes involving Ash and Cilan, I must see them! I'll watch the episode later on, just in case there is something neat shown in it. I'm more excited about the tournament episodes in Nimbasa City. Those seem like they could include a ton of CafeMochaShipping hints since both Ash and Cilan will be competing.

Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile!! But I saw the episode and I was suprised they were together the whole time! It was adorable seeing Ash admire Cilan and all!! I hope there will be a lot more hints later on and in the Nimbasa City tournament! >.<

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I support Comashipping, Pearlshipping, CafeMochashipping, and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi72 View Post
    Well sorry I haven't posted in awhile!! But I saw the episode and I was suprised they were together the whole time! It was adorable seeing Ash admire Cilan and all!! I hope there will be a lot more hints later on and in the Nimbasa City tournament! >.<
    Hey welcome back~ thats ok! and i know it was amazing how he admired him ;___: x so cuutte. i noticed he interacts more with Cilan then tracey or brock =O

CAFEMOCHA ♥ oh how I've missed thee. ;_;

OMFG I choked when I saw that and connected it with your implied ~suggestiveness~. I don't think I'll be getting that image out of my mind for a while. XD

That episode was just oozing with yaoi vibes. <3

Oh yeah, gonna steal that pic for myself kthnxbai.

<3 i know the episode was full of yaoi hints ;-; was the best episode yet so far

Post o.O

CAFEMOCHA yes!!!

Its Lovelychu =D I know you know who I am!

I love Cafemochashipping being of my love of Ash and Cilan

So Im up for joining!!! <3

Plus I plan to do some Cafemocha art soon!!!
    Starshipping <3
    Matchashipping <3

Add me on Deviantart

http://lovelychu.deviantart.com

I'm not a fan of the shipping, but if anyone is interested read "The Spice of Life" on FF.NEt. In the fic Ash is a girl, all canon has happened up to the end of the Sinnoh Saga. She goes to work as a maid in Cilan's cafe. A pokemon battle tournament is held for the job opening. Currently 4 chapters so far and not half bad.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefandt View Post
    I'm not a fan of the shipping, but if anyone is interested read "The Spice of Life" on FF.NEt. In the fic Ash is a girl, all canon has happened up to the end of the Sinnoh Saga. She goes to work as a maid in Cilan's cafe. A pokemon battle tournament is held for the job opening. Currently 4 chapters so far and not half bad.
    A CafeMochaShipping fic where Ash is portrayed as a female? I don't know, that just doesn't sound very appealing. Part of the reason why I ship Ash and Cilan is because they're both cute male characters. If either one were female, I probably wouldn't be interested in the pair. I do appreciate the creativity put into some fan fics out there, but I personally wouldn't bother with any material that changed the genders of the two characters being shipped. It just seems really weird, and I couldn't picture it working out.

^ I agree. Although the concept seems interesting, and certainly unique at that, part of the charm of CafeMochashipping is the fact that they're both young males. It wouldn't be as interesting if it were a typical het ship; there'd be too many predictable situations popping up. >>

But anyway, thanks for sharing with us, pokefandt. I'm sure there are CafeMochashippers out there who would be interested in giving the fic a shot.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast