Thread: Rising Darkness Book One: Autumn Chapter One:Morning

Default Rising Darkness Book One: Autumn Chapter One:Morning

I was standing on a rocky plateau, dark clouds swirling above. Bewildered, I looked around. In front of me a light orb pulsed, shining brighter and suddenly, a dragon's cry shook the earth...
    A nip on my nose wook me up. I opened my eyes to see a blurry image of my Deino looking at me inquisitively. "Okay, okay, I'll get up," I told her. A yell shook the house. "Mark, wake up!" my mother yelled. "I'm awake", I muttered.I groped around on the nightstand for my glasses, and put them on, brushing my jet-black hair out of my face. Unova daylight shined through the curtains, reflecting off the numerous bookshelves, lighting up the posters placed haphazardly on the small room's walls. My busy mind was already thinking on what I wanted for my fourteenth birthday, if I favored Oshawott over Snivy as a choice today, and especially on what Lillian would look like. Lillian and I had been childhood friends and neighbors, but I'd recently been thinking of her more and more. I stood up, stretching my tall and bulky frame, and changed into a green t-shirt and jeans, with a light jacket to protect against the light chill. I ran downstairs to the kitchen where Deino was inhaling her breakfast like there was no tomorrow. My mother bustled over with her Cinccino as I began to eat quickly. "Are you packed? Did you bring Pokéballs and potions? Food?" In between bites I mumbled something to the affirmative, and returned Deino to her Pokéball as I picked up my backpack and prepared to walk over to Lillian's. Still fussing over me, my mother said, "Say hello to Professor Juniper and Lillian's family! Tell your father I want him home by 5 tonight! Don't forget to call!" I gave her a hug and kiss, and headed out the door, dream all but forgotten, ready to face the unknown!
    Ideas?
    Criticism?
    All are welcome!
    Next chapter: Mark and Lillian recieve pokémon and pokédexes, but what is with the weirdos in Accumala Town? And who's that pokémon? Stay tuned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P

Fun with SI prefixes:

What do you call a 2000 g. mockingbird?

2 kilo Mockingbird

That pun was like 1 trillion bulls: terra-bull

Um, I don't want to be a bother, but I don't think this would reach two pages on word or pages, etc...
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

Yeah, I think it's more of a prologue...
    Alternatively, the Pokemon fandom is on a whole entirely unable to be pleased, and no matter what Game Freak does, a loud minority will always ***** about how they could have done it better. :P

Fun with SI prefixes:

2 kilo Mockingbird

Well, you should probably change it from "Chapter One" then, otherwise you may get closed.
    CREATOR OF
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/9uxgy1.png[/IMG]
    Fan Fiction - Click to Goto Thread

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/b7cbbk.jpg[/IMG]
    10 - 13 - 11

ahh...ahhhhh.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhchhoooooooooo! (bumps)

Fun with SI prefixes:

2 kilo Mockingbird