Thread: Assistance with game mechanics!

Question Assistance with game mechanics!

Okay guys, maybe I can get a bit of a hand here. I have 2 questions that I'm not sure of, and maybe someone out there has ultra knowledge. Any help is appreciated.

Q1: Okay, so let's say we have Pokemon A with a weather attack, (i.e. Sandstorm) And a weather extension item, (i.e. Smooth Rock) Pokemon A uses weather attack, holding said item. Pokemon A switches/baton pass, and goes to Pokemon B. Do the weather effects stay extended? Or do they cancel, since Pokemon A is no longer in play?

Q2: Alright, let's say we have a purified Pokemon with a hidden attack, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. (i.e. Mawile with Sing) Does breeding said Pokemon have a chance at the offspring knowing said move? (i.e. Hatching a Mawile with Sing)

Thanks again for the help, and taking the time to look at these. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephasus View Post
    Okay guys, maybe I can get a bit of a hand here. I have 2 questions that I'm not sure of, and maybe someone out there has ultra knowledge. Any help is appreciated.

Q1: Okay, so let's say we have Pokemon A with a weather attack, (i.e. Sandstorm) And a weather extension item, (i.e. Smooth Rock) Pokemon A uses weather attack, holding said item. Pokemon A switches/baton pass, and goes to Pokemon B. Do the weather effects stay extended? Or do they cancel, since Pokemon A is no longer in play?

Q2: Alright, let's say we have a purified Pokemon with a hidden attack, from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. (i.e. Mawile with Sing) Does breeding said Pokemon have a chance at the offspring knowing said move? (i.e. Hatching a Mawile with Sing)

Thanks again for the help, and taking the time to look at these. Cheers.
    Feel free to correct me someone, but as for Q2, I believe no. Those moves are special, typically not on the pokemon, so I don't think they get passed on as egg moves.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.