Page 3 of 443 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 11074

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    IN, USA (EST)
    Posts
    217

    Default

    How do you know it has no EVs?
    The best tier
    Dasdardly on PO, as well. :3

  2. #52
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    the deoxys looks legit, the guy probably did rare candy it, but i'm still kinda doubtful on it

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Midwest U.S.A.
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I'm guessing that any Pokemon with a blank for its place of origin is hacked right? One of my tryranitars I got back in fourth gen now has a black line through where its place of origin should be.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasdardly View Post
    How do you know it has no EVs?
    Oh i just tested it by buying those nutrients like zinc and carbos, etc. The deoxys took 10 of everything and 1 into hp, which gave it a total of 510 EV total not used. (of course i resetted my game so its back to 0 EV used)

    Still doenst change the fact that it apparently gained 20 levels without any EV if it was caught in 3rd gen. I dont know, could deoxys even be used in stuff like battle tower and battle frontier? That would explain why the person would want it to be 50.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I got this through the gts and wanna see if it's legit or hacked =/

    Metagross
    OT: nimz
    OT gender: red
    ID: 36737
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: hardy
    Characterizes: steel, psychic
    Ability: clear body
    Moves: hammer arm, meteor mash, zen headbutt,hyper beam
    Level caught: arrived at 98
    Now:100
    Stats: hp-302
    Attack-326
    Defense: 284
    Sp.attack- 219
    Sp def-225
    Speed-171
    Location: sinnoh
    Masterball =/

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sinnoh (I wish...)
    Posts
    66

    Default

    I have a quick, kind of stupid, question. I thought that (at least in america) they programmed the Pokemon Black and White games so that they can't be hacked. Is what I heard wrong?
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]


  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidus21 View Post
    I got this through the gts and wanna see if it's legit or hacked =/

    Metagross
    OT: nimz
    OT gender: red
    ID: 36737
    Shiny: yes
    Nature: hardy
    Characterizes: steel, psychic
    Ability: clear body
    Moves: hammer arm, meteor mash, zen headbutt,hyper beam
    Level caught: arrived at 98
    Now:100
    Stats: hp-302
    Attack-326
    Defense: 284
    Sp.attack- 219
    Sp def-225
    Speed-171
    Location: sinnoh
    Masterball =/
    Beldum appeared as a Swarm PKMN in Sinnoh, got my own shiny one that way.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yang_Wolf View Post
    I have a quick, kind of stupid, question. I thought that (at least in america) they programmed the Pokemon Black and White games so that they can't be hacked. Is what I heard wrong?
    Completely wrong.

    At least judging from all the talk of hacking the game on the other forums.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sinnoh (I wish...)
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Thanks.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]


  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Black and Whites' GTS has hack detection, sort of.

    If you hacked a pokemon on Black and White, then you won't be able to put it on GTS.

    If you hacked a pokemon on other games (D,P,Pt,Hg,Ss), and transfer it to B&W, then it will be able to be put onto GTS.
    White Friend Code:
    1291 - 7521 - 4646


  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Mulay View Post
    Black and Whites' GTS has hack detection, sort of.

    If you hacked a pokemon on Black and White, then you won't be able to put it on GTS.

    If you hacked a pokemon on other games (D,P,Pt,Hg,Ss), and transfer it to B&W, then it will be able to be put onto GTS.
    That's funny, because I tried that with an Arceus which I know FOR SURE was hacked on Pearl and it denied it. I KNOW it's Arceus, but it seems like according to your logic that I should be able to trade it.

    Just saying.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    GTS people make me so mad when they ask for a Reshiram Lv. 9 or something cause it clogs the GTS.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    That's funny, because I tried that with an Arceus which I know FOR SURE was hacked on Pearl and it denied it.

    I KNOW it's Arceus, but it seems like according to your logic that I should be able to trade it.
    Well, it's Arceus.
    White Friend Code:
    1291 - 7521 - 4646


  14. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    What is Arceus' deal? =/

  15. #65
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Mulay View Post
    Well, it's Arceus.
    As previously mentioned, I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen
    What is Arceus' deal? =/
    Untradeable except via Union Room. Not sure about Wi-Fi though.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    That's okay he's easily defeat-able! and at the same time I wish they would fix it

  17. #67
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    That's okay he's easily defeat-able! and at the same time I wish they would fix it
    LOL, and we'd get 6541846556 fakes?

    No thanks!
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

    Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:


    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Zoroark
    Nickname:
    OT:It's in Japanese...
    OT Gender: IDno:46478
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves:Night Daze, Flamethrower, U-turn, Shadow Ball
    Level Caught at: Hatched from Egg
    Current Level: 78
    Stats:219,212,111,258,129,212
    Location Caught:
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I got mine at level 55 on GTS Negotiation
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

  19. #69
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,615

    Default

    I got this Celebi in a trade and I'd like to know if it's legitimate. Any help is appreciated.

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: CELEBI
    OT: GAMESTP
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 02271
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Idk
    IV's: Idk
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to fight
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: Hp 170, Atk 119, Def 116, Sp Atk 118, Sp Def 103, Spd 118
    Location Caught: Fateful Encounter
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: The Pokemom memo says "It finally met its friend Zorua at Castelia City safely."

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I got this Celebi in a trade and I'd like to know if it's legitimate. Any help is appreciated.

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: CELEBI
    OT: GAMESTP
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 02271
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Idk
    IV's: Idk
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to fight
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: Hp 170, Atk 119, Def 116, Sp Atk 118, Sp Def 103, Spd 118
    Location Caught: Fateful Encounter
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: The Pokemom memo says "It finally met its friend Zorua at Castelia City safely."
    I say legit

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    LOL, and we'd get 6541846556 fakes?

    No thanks!
    LOL, too funny!
    I have a few Japanese event ones on my Platinum

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sinnoh (I wish...)
    Posts
    66

    Default

    I don't understand why hacked Pokemon are so bad. It's probably just a matter of opinion, but I don't think hacked Pokemon are all that bad...
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yang_Wolf View Post
    I don't understand why hacked Pokemon are so bad. It's probably just a matter of opinion, but I don't think hacked Pokemon are all that bad...
    I agree, I killed articuno, so I used hacks to rebattle it and was able to catch it.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sinnoh (I wish...)
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Yeah, the only way I got an Arceus was through hacks. I have friends who hack. I've gotten a SHINY Arceus via a hack. Plus, my favorite Pokemon is Ho-oh, and I got a Shiny Ho-oh from a hack. It can ruin games, but that's only if you're not careful.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]


  25. #75
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Idk personally i find alot to be wrong with hacks. First problem being obviously safety issues(it doesnt matter if your "careful"). The far bigger problem for me though is that its still cheating no matter how glorified or just you try to make your motive.

    Its cheap and speaks volumes of the persons character imo. A person who hacks is also the majority of the time the same person who stacks their team with legendaries and thinks its cool that they are doing so good(hmm wonder why lol). Both these things just make you appear lazy and cheap.


    Hacking for a pokemon you really want but cant get otherwise is a bit more commendable and i dont have any disrespect for people that do this but still disagree with it for the most part

Page 3 of 443 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •