Page 366 of 441 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 11025

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

Does the classic ribbon mean it isn't real?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

what Classic Ribbon?

Well it came on a Pokemon I got.

"A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokémon. - Prevents trade on Global Trade Station"
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Well it came on a Pokemon I got.

"A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokémon. - Prevents trade on Global Trade Station"
    That depends on the pokemon. Some events have that ribbon. You should fill in the form in the first post with the info of the pokemon.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Just follow the instructions on the main page, they're quite simple.
    I was finally able to do it and I looked.
    It showed that everything about rayquaza was valid.
    Thanks to you I was able to figure it out.
    "If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows." - Reverend Henry Ward Beecher

AC:NL Dream Address: 4800-4368-5827

Current Hunts:
    B2: BQ #4: Route 4(RE) HG: BQ #8: Slowpoke Well, Route 41 fishing, and Route 48 at night(RE) Plt: Piplup(SR) SS: BQ #2: Union Cave(RE)

Most Recent Shiny:
    ??? CF     Spoiler:- Badge Quest:

Latias
    OT:SALVADO
    OT Gender:Blue
    IDno:15213
    Shiny?:No
    Evs:N/A
    IVs:N/A
    Nature:Mild
    Characteristic:Alert to sounds
    Ability:Levitate
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Psychic
    Level Caught at:Apparently arrived at Lv.40 after a long travel through time
    Current Level:Lv.80
    Stats:222/145/147/269/216/248
    Location Caught:Hoenn
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught in:Master Ball

Latios
    OT:SLAYER
    IDno:49338
    EVs:N/A
    Nature:Lax
    Characteristic:Scatters things often
    Ability:Levitate
    Moves:Calm Mind, Refresh, Luster Purge, Psychic
    Level Caught at:Apparently arrived at Lv.40 after a long travel through time
    Current Level:Lv.40
    Stats:123/78/75/109/83/93

Kyogre
    OT: DeadlyX
    IDno:29179
    EVs:N/A
    Nature:Adamant
    Characteristic:Somewhat vain
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves:Hydro Pump, Rest, Sheer Cold, Double-Edge
    Level Caught at:Apparently arrived at Lv.70 after a long travel through time
    Current Level:Lv.70
    Stats:223/165/139/207/222/144

I have a shiny Ralts level one. I was wondering since you can't get it in the wild at that level and it doesn't say on the pokemon description hatched from an egg does that mean it's a hack? It just says arrived at level 1.
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon_Champ View Post
    I have a shiny Ralts level one. I was wondering since you can't get it in the wild at that level and it doesn't say on the pokemon description hatched from an egg does that mean it's a hack? It just says arrived at level 1.
    If it was hatched in a gen IV game and then transfered to gen V, it won't say that it was hatched.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    If it was hatched in a gen IV game and then transfered to gen V, it won't say that it was hatched.
    Thank you very much
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

Please visit my trade shop HERE

that's only if it says it was transferred from Sinnoh or Johto though, otherwise it's a hack.

First two are hacks - they cannot be RNG'd, nor can they be transferred from GC emulator to GBA emulator (required for getting one via emulator).

The third one was originally uploaded here but while the Pokémon is legal it was hacked into the Entralink.

Last one is from a known legitimate player.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTheater View Post
    The second one appears to just be from Emerald but with Mimic. Wasn't Mimic an Emerald tutor?
    And RNG abuse isn't possible in Emerald?
    I think Hozu got confused and thought the second one had Espeed, second one is fine but using Mimic/Rage glitch will make it essentially illegal (possibly completely illegal, not sure what the spread restrictions for it are), but why are you asking about them? I find it unlikely that someone else offered to trade them and gave you those links, and they're certainly not your uploads.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

Ah darn it, it'd become illegal with the glitch? How about Chanseys using Mimic to get Wish?

I ask because I wanna know if they're actually legit or not. Not gonna bother downloading illegit stuff.
    Same as the Zigzagoon.

If you don't see any red on the LA, generally speaking it's legal. There's no way to tell if something is legit, unless you know who did it, and you trust them.

It was injected into the Entralink, but it's fine.

Pokemon Species: Combee
    Nickname: Combee
    OT: Anra
    OT Gender: female
    IDno: 36435
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: not known
    IV's: not known
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Honey Gather
    Moves: Gust, Sweet scent, Bug bite, Bug buzz
    Level Caught at: 35
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: Hp 67 Atk 31 Def 44 Sp Atk 29 Sp Def 44 Spd 63
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxury Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkrow View Post
    Pokemon Species: Combee
    Nickname: Combee
    OT: Anra
    OT Gender: female
    IDno: 36435
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: not known
    IV's: not known
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Honey Gather
    Moves: Gust, Sweet scent, Bug bite, Bug buzz
    Level Caught at: 35
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: Hp 67 Atk 31 Def 44 Sp Atk 29 Sp Def 44 Spd 63
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxury Ball
    It looks legal.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Thanks, I went through pokecheck to see if it was ok and it said it was, but I needed to double check.

How can you tell it was forced into the Entralink? And would that affect legality in tournament settings and such?
    Because I know who it belongs to, and no, it's still legal for tournaments, provided you download it without a ribbon.

I got a Darkrai in a trade with the OT BLUEMEW, its a hack right?

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    No, that OT belongs to a known legitimate RNGer.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    No, it's legitimate. Bluemew (Shinyshuppet) is a known RNG abuser (and a good one at that).

I got an Arceus through the GTS, and all its stats looked legit, but when I put it on Pokecheck the legality check says its encounter is 'unknown encounter'
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3507122
    Does this mean the pokemon was hacked?

Also, I know that 'GTS metadata unavailable' means that the original trainer never went onto the gts...but suspiciously, every legendary I've gotten from the gts and deposited into pokecheck to check legality is branded 'no gts metadata availbale'.
    Does this mean they are ALL hacks? Because I seriously find it hard to believe that the OTs never connected to the GTS, it looks more like poorly created Pokemon to me now that I think about it :/
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Thowra View Post
    I got an Arceus through the GTS, and all its stats looked legit, but when I put it on Pokecheck the legality check says its encounter is 'unknown encounter'
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=3507122
    Does this mean the pokemon was hacked?

Also, I know that 'GTS metadata unavailable' means that the original trainer never went onto the gts...but suspiciously, every legendary I've gotten from the gts and deposited into pokecheck to check legality is branded 'no gts metadata availbale'.
    Does this mean they are ALL hacks? Because I seriously find it hard to believe that the OTs never connected to the GTS, it looks more like poorly created Pokemon to me now that I think about it :/
    We cannot see the pokemon, it is set to private, but it is hacked as that message almost always indicates a hack. There maybe some exceptions to this, but Arceus is so limited in distribution and can only be obtained in a select few ways, all from events, that that message will never appear for that pokemon. In the future, to display a pokemon, uncheck both the public and private check boxes and, under account options, select "Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon" then save the options. This will allow others to see the pokemon you link to, but not download it.

As for the GTS metadata, don't really worry about that. That message means that the OT of the pokemon never connected to pokecheck, it has nothing to do with the actual GTS. It is common, and should be expected, that pokemon received in trades will not have GTS Metadata with pokecheck. The only time GTS metadata should really mean anything is if you see a user on pokecheck, or an OT, that has hundreds or thousands of uploaded pokemon with no metadata. If there is an OT that has that many pokemon, but didn;t deposit a single on to pokecheck with the GTS, that means they were all uploaded as files. There is no reason to upload pokemon from files unless the pokemon came from an emulator, or unless the pokemon were hacked via programs that only give files on a computer. No metadata for hundreds of uploads under the same OT is suspicious (although still not conclusive in and of itself) but no metadata from traded pokemon just means whoever traded you the pokemon doesn't know about/use pokecheck.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    We cannot see the pokemon, it is set to private, but it is hacked as that message almost always indicates a hack. There maybe some exceptions to this, but Arceus is so limited in distribution and can only be obtained in a select few ways, all from events, that that message will never appear for that pokemon. In the future, to display a pokemon, uncheck both the public and private check boxes and, under account options, select "Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon" then save the options. This will allow others to see the pokemon you link to, but not download it.

As for the GTS metadata, don't really worry about that. That message means that the OT of the pokemon never connected to pokecheck, it has nothing to do with the actual GTS. It is common, and should be expected, that pokemon received in trades will not have GTS Metadata with pokecheck. The only time GTS metadata should really mean anything is if you see a user on pokecheck, or an OT, that has hundreds or thousands of uploaded pokemon with no metadata. If there is an OT that has that many pokemon, but didn;t deposit a single on to pokecheck with the GTS, that means they were all uploaded as files. There is no reason to upload pokemon from files unless the pokemon came from an emulator, or unless the pokemon were hacked via programs that only give files on a computer. No metadata for hundreds of uploads under the same OT is suspicious (although still not conclusive in and of itself) but no metadata from traded pokemon just means whoever traded you the pokemon doesn't know about/use pokecheck.
    Ah, right, thanks for clarifying both the pokecheck privacy thing and the gts metadata. I originally set everything to private because all my own pokemon were the result of days of soft resetting, breeding or gts negotiations, and so yeah, I got stingy and was paranoid of people downloading my hard work. I never realised you could show legality and not allow others to download, so thanks a lot for the tip!

Here's the arceus again, but eh, I already know it's hacked so it's kind of more like a test to see if people can see private pokemon
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=3507122
    Last edited by Thowra; 8th February 2013 at 11:59 AM.
    Vivillon Hunt:

Native Vivillon: River

Need: Tundra
    PM me if you'd like to trade Vivillons!

Thowra 4986 3020 9888 (White 2)
    Thowra 1289-9658-9104 (3DS for Y) Friend Safari: Water - Panpour/Gyarados/Frogadier
    GMT +11 timezone

The only users that can see private Pokémon are the person who uploaded it, and the admins. But I'm guessing it's a level 80 Hall of Origin Arceus?

Page 366 of 441 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast