Page 376 of 449 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 11218

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #9376
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    I posted this a day or 2 ago, but no one responded so i hope to get one this time!
    Someone please check and see if my pokes that i got through GTS negotiations:

    SHINY FLYGON
    Nick: Korean version of Flygon
    Rash Nature
    2/18/2013
    Day Care COuple
    Egg recieved
    2/18/2013
    Route 3
    Egg Apparently hatched
    Mischievous
    OT- in korean...its like a backwards E and then 2 straight lines that are like connected like a skinny H and then an t and on top of it is a sideways 0.
    Lv.100
    HP- 330
    ATT-236
    DEF-196
    SP ATT-267
    SP DEF-176
    SPEED-285
    Levitate
    Moves- Draco meteor earthquake fire blast and feint
    Came with a Focus Sash


    SHINY YANMEGA
    Nick: YANMEGA
    Naive Nature
    7/11/2011
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv.49
    Highly Curious
    OT- LUIS
    Lv.100
    HP- 313
    ATT-187
    DEF-207
    SP ATT-330
    SP DEF-132
    SPEED-297
    Speed Boost
    Moves- shadow bal bug buzz air slash and psychic.
    They both look legal from the info given. If the OT LUIS has an ID of 46793, 09602, 22495, 37333, 46793, or 59623 then it matches other hacked pokemon, however.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  2. #9377
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    well my Luis's ID is 15875.... so no hack, but i just checked their IV's and it says invalid as in too much/max for their level (100) so it says its iv's are all 31...which im pretty sure is impossible? right? thanks for answering too!


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  3. #9378
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    well my Luis's ID is 15875.... so no hack, but i just checked their IV's and it says invalid as in too much/max for their level (100) so it says its iv's are all 31...which im pretty sure is impossible? right? thanks for answering too!
    It's not impossible to have flawless pokemon... but if "that certain site" says it's IVs are invalid in red then it's hacked.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  4. #9379
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    If you simply check them in an IV calc, did you remember to erase the EVs first?

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  5. #9380
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mexico,Chihuahua
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Hello, I just recived a Solosis in the GTS and I breed one, the mother datails are the following:

    Nickname: Monozyto
    OT: Mandy
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Red
    IDno: 63902
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Sturdy body
    Ability:Overcoat
    Moves: Snatch, Hidden Power, Light Screen, Charm
    Level Caught at: Met at lv 23
    Current Level: 23
    Stats: Attack 25, Defense 27, Sp. Atk 64, Sp. Def 29, Speed 19
    Location Caught: Route 16
    Egg?: This is the mother, I'm wating for the egg to hatch
    Pokeball Caught In: superball
    Any other notes?: It came with a berry, but I don't remember which.
    Last edited by D!3g0; 9th March 2013 at 6:30 AM.

  6. #9381
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    Hello, I just recived a Solosis in the GTS and I breed one, the mother datails are the following:

    Nickname: Monozyto
    OT: Mandy
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Red
    IDno: 63902
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Sturdy body
    Ability:Overcoat
    Moves: Snatch, Hidden Power, Light Screen, Charm
    Level Caught at: Met at lv 23
    Current Level: 23
    Stats: Attack 25, Defense 27, Sp. Atk 64, Sp. Def 29, Speed 19
    Location Caught: Route 16
    Egg?: This is the mother, I'm wating for the egg to hatch
    Pokeball Caught In: superball
    Any other notes?: It came with a berry, but I don't remember which.
    It looks legal, aside from superball which doesn't exist, do you mean a great ball or an ultra ball?
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  7. #9382
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Pokemon Species: MEWTWO
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: FEB2012
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A
    IDno:02112
    Shiny?:NO
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature:LONELY
    Characteristic: HATES TO LOOSE
    Ability:PRESSURE
    Moves:PSYSTRIKE SHADOW BALL AURA SPHERE ELECTRO BALL
    Level Caught at:70
    Current Level:70
    Stats:HP:229 ATK:178 DEF:120 SPATK:221 SPDEF:150 SPEED:205
    Location Caught:APPARENTLY HAD A FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: CHERISH BALL
    Any other notes?: GOT A PREMIER RIBBON WHICH SAYS"SPECIAL HOLIDAY RIBBON"

  8. #9383
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mexico,Chihuahua
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It looks legal, aside from superball which doesn't exist, do you mean a great ball or an ultra ball?
    Lol, yeah a great ball...I don't know what I was thinking.

    Thanks anyway C:

  9. #9384
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Pokemon Species: MEWTWO
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: FEB2012
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A
    IDno:02112
    Shiny?:NO
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature:LONELY
    Characteristic: HATES TO LOOSE
    Ability:PRESSURE
    Moves:PSYSTRIKE SHADOW BALL AURA SPHERE ELECTRO BALL
    Level Caught at:70
    Current Level:70
    Stats:HP:229 ATK:178 DEF:120 SPATK:221 SPDEF:150 SPEED:205
    Location Caught:APPARENTLY HAD A FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: CHERISH BALL
    Any other notes?: GOT A PREMIER RIBBON WHICH SAYS"SPECIAL HOLIDAY RIBBON"
    legal .

  10. #9385
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a world of your imagination
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Pokemon Species-Celebi
    Name-japanese chars
    OT-Japanese
    OT Gender-Female
    Id no.-60720
    Shiny-no
    Evs-unknown
    Ivs-unknown
    Nature-Bold
    Character-istics-Strongly defiant
    Abilraity-natural cure
    Moves-leech seed, heal bell, recover safeguard
    Level c.at-10
    Current level-16

    Stats-36-44-37-41-37
    Location-Hoenn-apparently arrived at lv ten after a long travel through time
    Egg-noo
    Pokeball c.in-Pokeball
    Notes-has pokerus

    image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+


  11. #9386
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    It looks legal, aside from superball which doesn't exist, do you mean a great ball or an ultra ball?
    Superball does exist. It is the Great Ball in other languages.

    Can clones be found out?
    Hisashiburi da na poketo monsta toreina!

    Poketo monsta no tatakau?

    Friend Code:

    Cecelia Black 2 - 228058814990
    Cecelia Black - 266614694116
    Cecelia SoulSilver - 253660467378
    Cecelia Pearl - 099000470545

    Pokémon Pearl: Pokédex: Seen: 493/Caught: 493, Hours: 670
    Started: June 2nd 2009

    Pokémon Black 2: Pokédex: Seen 649/Caught: 649, Hours: ~ 170
    Started: October 11th 2012

    Pokémon Master Cecelia - she wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

  12. #9387
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cetra View Post
    Superball does exist. It is the Great Ball in other languages.

    Can clones be found out?
    Not unless you have two of them right next to each other, or you cloned it yourself (or someone else did, and they told you, etc...)

  13. #9388
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Not unless you have two of them right next to each other, or you cloned it yourself (or someone else did, and they told you, etc...)
    I don't clone. I just have some Pokémon which I got via trade and wanted to know if it is possible to find out that it is original or not.

    So if I have a clone and I don't know and I don't have the original that I don't know of as original I can find out which one is original but not with only one?

    How unfortunate.
    Hisashiburi da na poketo monsta toreina!

    Poketo monsta no tatakau?

    Friend Code:

    Cecelia Black 2 - 228058814990
    Cecelia Black - 266614694116
    Cecelia SoulSilver - 253660467378
    Cecelia Pearl - 099000470545

    Pokémon Pearl: Pokédex: Seen: 493/Caught: 493, Hours: 670
    Started: June 2nd 2009

    Pokémon Black 2: Pokédex: Seen 649/Caught: 649, Hours: ~ 170
    Started: October 11th 2012

    Pokémon Master Cecelia - she wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

  14. #9389
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mexico,Chihuahua
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Pokemon Species-Braviary
    Name-japanese chars
    OT-Japanese
    OT Gender-Blue
    Id no.-04393
    Shiny-no
    Evs-unknown
    Ivs-unknown
    Nature-Rash
    Character-istics-Good endurance
    Abilraity-Sheer force
    Moves-Crush claw, Sky Drop, Superpower, Whirlwind
    Level c.at-60
    Current level-60

    Stats-157,111,92,92,108
    Location-Village Bridge
    Egg-no
    Pokeball c.in-Timer ball
    Notes-

  15. #9390
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Well, considering it's exactly the same as the original, there isn't any way to tell.

    And when I said you clone, I just meant it in a hypothetical situation.

  16. #9391
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bavaria, Germany
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Well, considering it's exactly the same as the original, there isn't any way to tell.

    And when I said you clone, I just meant it in a hypothetical situation.
    I know what you meant, I just wanted to point it out.

    Of course they are identical. But at least I wanted to know it. And that is not possible.

    But thank you for telling me.

    Quote Originally Posted by D!3g0 View Post
    Pokemon Species-Braviary
    Name-japanese chars
    OT-Japanese
    OT Gender-Blue
    Id no.-04393
    Shiny-no
    Evs-unknown
    Ivs-unknown
    Nature-Rash
    Character-istics-Good endurance
    Abilraity-Sheer force
    Moves-Crush claw, Sky Drop, Superpower, Whirlwind
    Level c.at-60
    Current level-60

    Stats-157,111,92,92,108
    Location-Village Bridge
    Egg-no
    Pokeball c.in-Timer ball
    Notes-

    That is most likely real. It can be found there in Pokémon White.
    Hisashiburi da na poketo monsta toreina!

    Poketo monsta no tatakau?

    Friend Code:

    Cecelia Black 2 - 228058814990
    Cecelia Black - 266614694116
    Cecelia SoulSilver - 253660467378
    Cecelia Pearl - 099000470545

    Pokémon Pearl: Pokédex: Seen: 493/Caught: 493, Hours: 670
    Started: June 2nd 2009

    Pokémon Black 2: Pokédex: Seen 649/Caught: 649, Hours: ~ 170
    Started: October 11th 2012

    Pokémon Master Cecelia - she wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

  17. #9392
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Hi, I was considering trading for this darkrai, and I asked the other person for details.

    Nickname: ダークライ
    OT: japanese
    OT Gender: blue
    ID: 43664
    EVs: no idea, it could be everything at lvl 100.
    IVs: "This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall." "It's fantastic in that regard." (speed). Nothing more specific.
    Nature: lonely
    Characteristic: somewhat of a clown
    Ability: bad dreams
    Moves: dark void, embargo, dream eater, dark pulse
    Current Level: 100
    Level Caught at: came at lvl 100 to my team
    Location received: Sinnoh
    Current Stats:
    Hp: 277
    Atk: 232
    Def: 181
    SpAtk: 301
    Sp.Def: 188
    Speed: 283
    Pokeball caught in: Masterball

    Does this look hacked to anyone? I think there's a good chance it's been Newmoon tweaked, but otherwise, I dunno.
        Spoiler:- Shinies and stuff:


    Diamond FC: 5371-8222-0575
    Black FC: 0991-1219-1207

  18. #9393
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Could someone help me check my Pokemons? Thanks.
    I have a strong suspicious the Jirachi is hacked, but I'd like a second opinion.

    Japanese Latias
    Nickname: ラティアス (female)
    OT: Tyler (blue)
    ID: 55577
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Recover, Calm Mind, Dragon Pulse, Reflect
    Current Level: 50
    Current Stats: Hp: 166 // Atk: 79 // Def: 100 // SpAtk: 142 // Sp.Def: 149 // Speed: 178
    Pokeball caught in: Masterball
    ===Info===
    Timid nature.
    3/10/2013
    Johto
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
    Alert to sounds.



    Jirachi (Most likely a hack based in the ID)
    Nickname: Jirachi
    OT: GAMESTP (blue)
    ID: 00000
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
    Current Level: 5
    Current Stats: Hp: 25 // Atk: 16 // Def: 13 // SpAtk: 15 // Sp.Def: 16 // Speed: 16
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Hasty nature.
    12/18/2012
    ----------
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5.
    Strong Willed.



    Giratina
    Nickname: GIRATINA
    OT: Aaron (blue)
    ID: 42079
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Shadow Force, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash
    Current Level: 73
    Current Stats: Hp: 315 // Atk: 177 // Def: 220 // SpAtk: 157 // Sp.Def: 171 // Speed: 151
    Pokeball caught in: Dusk Ball
    ===Info===
    Lax
    4/2/2011
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 70.
    Proud of its power.



    Shaymin
    Nickname: SHAYMIN
    OT: Movie11 (blue)
    ID: 04019
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Substitute, Leech Seed, Seed Flare, Air Slash
    Current Level: 62
    Current Stats: Hp: 197 // Atk: 128 // Def: 143 // SpAtk: 169 // Sp.Def: 139 // Speed: 193
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Timid nature.
    4/4/2009
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
    Fateful encounter.
    Good perseverance.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribon01 (Classic ribbon)



    Victini
    Nickname: Victini
    OT: Michael (blue)
    ID: 20706
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Victory Star
    Moves: Confusion, Incinerate, Quick Attack, Endure
    Current Level: 15
    Current Stats: Hp: 55 // Atk: 36 // Def: 33 // SpAtk: 41 // Sp.Def: 37 // Speed: 39
    Pokeball caught in: Ultra Ball
    ===Info===
    Mild nature.
    4/20/2011
    Liberty Garden
    Apparently met at Lv. 15.
    Impetuous and silly.



    Keldeo
    Nickname: Keldeo
    OT: WIN2013 (blue)
    ID: 01163
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Sacred Sword, Swords Dance, Surf, Aqua Jet
    Current Level: 50
    Current Stats: Hp: 165 // Atk: 80 // Def: 108 // SpAtk: 122 // Sp.Def: 106 // Speed: 113
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Impish nature.
    1/29/2013
    Lovely place
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50.
    Likes to relax.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon01 (Wishing ribbon)



    Japanese Keldeo
    Nickname: ケルディオ
    OT: しょこたん (red)
    ID: 06232
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubblebeam
    Current Level: 15
    Current Stats: Hp: 56 // Atk: 26 // Def: 36 // SpAtk: 52 // Sp.Def: 36 // Speed: 42
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Modest nature.
    6/23/2012
    Pokémon Movie 12
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 15.
    Often dozes off.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon01 (Wishing ribbon)



    Japanese Meloetta
    Nickname: メロエッタ
    OT: えいがかん (red)
    ID: 07142
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Psychic, Teeter Dance
    Current Level: 100
    Current Stats: Hp: 339 // Atk: 181 // Def: 170 // SpAtk: 390 // Sp.Def: 270 // Speed: 279
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Mild nature.
    7/14/2012
    Pokémon Movie 12
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 15.
    Alert to sounds.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon01 (Wishing ribbon)


    Genesect
    Nickname: Genesect
    OT: Plasma (blue)
    ID: 10072
    EVs: No idea
    IVs: No idea
    ========
    Ability: Download
    Moves: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, Signal Beam
    Current Level: 15
    Current Stats: Hp: 50 // Atk: 49 // Def: 35 // SpAtk: 41 // Sp.Def: 38 // Speed: 35
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Brave nature.
    11/8/2012
    Wi-Fi Gift
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 15.
    Somewhat vain.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon01 (Classic ribbon)

  19. #9394
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    PLEASE CHECK!!!

    Shiny Metagross
    Bold
    1/25/2013
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at lv.80
    throughly cunning
    OT: DAWN
    ID #: 02839
    According to IV calculator on psypokes
    IV: invalid/invalid/5/27/3/2
    HP is 310 and Attack is 304
    w/ LEGEND RIBBON and MEMORIAL RIBBON


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  20. #9395
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerky View Post
    Hi, I was considering trading for this darkrai, and I asked the other person for details.

    Nickname: ダークライ
    OT: japanese
    OT Gender: blue
    ID: 43664
    EVs: no idea, it could be everything at lvl 100.
    IVs: "This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall." "It's fantastic in that regard." (speed). Nothing more specific.
    Nature: lonely
    Characteristic: somewhat of a clown
    Ability: bad dreams
    Moves: dark void, embargo, dream eater, dark pulse
    Current Level: 100
    Level Caught at: came at lvl 100 to my team
    Location received: Sinnoh
    Current Stats:
    Hp: 277
    Atk: 232
    Def: 181
    SpAtk: 301
    Sp.Def: 188
    Speed: 283
    Pokeball caught in: Masterball

    Does this look hacked to anyone? I think there's a good chance it's been Newmoon tweaked, but otherwise, I dunno.
    It looks legal on the surface, but there is no way to know if it was glitched in D/P or obtained from the event in Platinum. If you can upload it to pokecheck then you will be able to see what game it was caught in and could tell for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Gamma View Post
    Could someone help me check my Pokemons? Thanks.
        Spoiler:- Long list ahead:
    The Jirachi is hacked as there was no event with an ID like that (although an ID of 00000 is possible, it has yet to be used for an event). The other events seem fine, but maybe someone like Kevin or Rayce who is better with events than I am might spot something I over looked. Victini looks like a regular Liberty Garden Victini so appears legal on the surface and Giratina could have been caught in gen 4, so nothing seems off at a glance there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    PLEASE CHECK!!!

    Shiny Metagross
    Bold
    1/25/2013
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at lv.80
    throughly cunning
    OT: DAWN
    ID #: 02839
    According to IV calculator on psypokes
    IV: invalid/invalid/5/27/3/2
    HP is 310 and Attack is 304
    w/ LEGEND RIBBON and MEMORIAL RIBBON
    Looks legal on the surface. The invalid output from the IV calculator just means there are EVs that raised the stat and these EVs were not put into the calculator. Remove the EVs or toy around with the EV values in the calculator to get a better result
    Last edited by dewey911p; 13th March 2013 at 8:46 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  21. #9396
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Thanks, dewey!

    I'll trade him for it anyway and pokecheck the Darkrai myself. At this point I'm practically dying to know. lol
        Spoiler:- Shinies and stuff:


    Diamond FC: 5371-8222-0575
    Black FC: 0991-1219-1207

  22. #9397
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a world of your imagination
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi-Rose View Post
    Pokemon Species-Celebi
    Name-japanese chars
    OT-Japanese
    OT Gender-Female
    Id no.-60720
    Shiny-no
    Evs-unknown
    Ivs-unknown
    Nature-Bold
    Character-istics-Strongly defiant
    Abilraity-natural cure
    Moves-leech seed, heal bell, recover safeguard
    Level c.at-10
    Current level-16

    Stats-36-44-37-41-37
    Location-Hoenn-apparently arrived at lv ten after a long travel through time
    Egg-noo
    Pokeball c.in-Pokeball
    Notes-has pokerus
    Sorry for reposting but everyone ignored me ;(

    image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+


  23. #9398
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thank you, Dewey.

    I'll reset all the EVs and will try to check their IVs to see if there's anything odd there.
    For now, I'll have to release the Jirachi. =/

  24. #9399
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia, United States
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hello everyone, I was hoping to get this Pokemon checked out, I'm not fully sure.

    I recently purchased a used Pokemon Platinum from Gamestop and on the previous save file there was an Event Celebi. I just want to make sure it is legit, because if it is I'm transferring it before I restart the game.


    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: None
    OT: WIN2011
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 02211
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Doubt it
    IV's: 21, 12, 14, 14, 6, 12
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Often Dozes Off
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 170, 111, 123, 112, 97, 111
    Location Caught: Pokemon Event
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: I'm honestly pretty confident it is legit, but I wanted to see what you guys though.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 1378 - 6584 - 6284

    Dream World Females:
    Starters:
    Legends:

  25. #9400
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    SOMEONE please help! I recieved this form my shop for 2 of my events:

    Shiny Hydreigon
    Nickname: Yes...but wait its the event one (Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon) so not suppose to be alowed to be nicknamed. Proof 1?
    Date- 11/3/2011 invalid date because the event went only from july 2 september or june to july....proof 2?
    OT: something japanese and if I go here:

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/635.shtml
    On serebii it says that it can only be one OT and the OT of this hydreigon does not match at all. proof 3?
    Please tell me what u think someone traded it to me on forums......

    *caught in cherish ball


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Page 376 of 449 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •