Page 377 of 455 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 11351

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #9401
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In a galaxy far, far away...
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: None
    OT: PATRICK
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 21210
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 16 Attack, 15 Defense, 16 Sp. Atk, 15 Sp. Def, 14 Speed
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Black 2 FC: 2967 8006 5606

    Signature under construction

  2. #9402
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_MissingNo View Post
    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: None
    OT: PATRICK
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 21210
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 16 Attack, 15 Defense, 16 Sp. Atk, 15 Sp. Def, 14 Speed
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Hacked, Jirachis cannot be caught at all. Also Jirachis can only have WISHMKR/PKLATAM/CHANNEL/GAMESTP/SMR2010 as legit OT names, and they all have their own specific IDno attached to it.

  3. #9403
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In a galaxy far, far away...
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Hacked, Jirachis cannot be caught at all. Also Jirachis can only have WISHMKR/PKLATAM/CHANNEL/GAMESTP/SMR2010 as legit OT names, and they all have their own specific IDno attached to it.

    Yeah, I was suspicious, especially since it was in a master ball. Pity. :/
    Black 2 FC: 2967 8006 5606

    Signature under construction

  4. #9404
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    SOMEONE please help! I recieved this form my shop for 2 of my events:

    Shiny Hydreigon
    Nickname: Yes...but wait its the event one (Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon) so not suppose to be alowed to be nicknamed. Proof 1?
    Date- 11/3/2011 invalid date because the event went only from july 2 september or june to july....proof 2?
    OT: something japanese and if I go here:

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/635.shtml
    On serebii it says that it can only be one OT and the OT of this hydreigon does not match at all. proof 3?
    Please tell me what u think someone traded it to me on forums......

    *caught in cherish ball
    there is a form in the OP for a reason...but if so much info DOESN'T match (date doesn't matter), you pretty much have your answer...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  5. #9405
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    SOMEONE please help! I recieved this form my shop for 2 of my events:

    Shiny Hydreigon
    Nickname: Yes...but wait its the event one (Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon) so not suppose to be alowed to be nicknamed. Proof 1?
    Date- 11/3/2011 invalid date because the event went only from july 2 september or june to july....proof 2?
    OT: something japanese and if I go here:

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/635.shtml
    On serebii it says that it can only be one OT and the OT of this hydreigon does not match at all. proof 3?
    Please tell me what u think someone traded it to me on forums......

    *caught in cherish ball
    doesn't look legit but err...use the form fiven in d first post...more easy to check...!

  6. #9406
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cueva27 View Post
    SOMEONE please help! I recieved this form my shop for 2 of my events:

    Shiny Hydreigon
    Nickname: Yes...but wait its the event one (Carlita's Shiny Hydreigon) so not suppose to be alowed to be nicknamed. Proof 1?
    Date- 11/3/2011 invalid date because the event went only from july 2 september or june to july....proof 2?
    OT: something japanese and if I go here:

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/635.shtml
    On serebii it says that it can only be one OT and the OT of this hydreigon does not match at all. proof 3?
    Please tell me what u think someone traded it to me on forums......

    *caught in cherish ball
    If the OT does not match the event (OT カリータ 6171 female) then it's illegal.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

  7. #9407
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Events can be nicknamed through ID abuse.

  8. #9408
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebi-Rose View Post
    Pokemon Species-Celebi
    Name-japanese chars
    OT-Japanese
    OT Gender-Female
    Id no.-60720
    Shiny-no
    Evs-unknown
    Ivs-unknown
    Nature-Bold
    Character-istics-Strongly defiant
    Abilraity-natural cure
    Moves-leech seed, heal bell, recover safeguard
    Level c.at-10
    Current level-16

    Stats-36-44-37-41-37
    Location-Hoenn-apparently arrived at lv ten after a long travel through time
    Egg-noo
    Pokeball c.in-Pokeball
    Notes-has pokerus
    Looks legit, ID No. matches the Pokémon Jungle Tours event in Japan in 2006. And it was distributed to 3rd gen games.

    Quote Originally Posted by tadracing99 View Post
    Hello everyone, I was hoping to get this Pokemon checked out, I'm not fully sure.

    I recently purchased a used Pokemon Platinum from Gamestop and on the previous save file there was an Event Celebi. I just want to make sure it is legit, because if it is I'm transferring it before I restart the game.


    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: None
    OT: WIN2011
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 02211
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Doubt it
    IV's: 21, 12, 14, 14, 6, 12
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Often Dozes Off
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 170, 111, 123, 112, 97, 111
    Location Caught: Pokemon Event
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: I'm honestly pretty confident it is legit, but I wanted to see what you guys though.
    All the information matches the Celebi that was distributed at Gamestop and at the Pokémon Black & White Tour back in 2011.
    Last edited by Iris Mist; 14th March 2013 at 10:01 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

    Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

    Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

  9. #9409
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia, United States
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Thanks, I appreciate it. I just wanted to double-check before I potentially traded it away.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 1378 - 6584 - 6284

    Dream World Females:
    Starters:
    Legends:

  10. #9410
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iris Mist View Post
    Looks legit, ID No. matches the Pokémon Jungle Tours event in Japan in 2006. And it was distributed to 3rd gen games.



    All the information matches the Celebi that was distributed at Gamestop and at the Pokémon Black & White Tour back in 2011.
    Don't say it looks legit, say it looks legal. There's no way to tell legitimacy short of acquiring it yourself.

  11. #9411
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Charizard
    Nickname: CHARIZARD
    OT: 10 ANIV
    OT Gender: Red/Female
    IDno: 00010
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Sassy nature.
    Characteristic: Good endurance.
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Flame Charge/Earthquake/Will-O-Wisp/Overheat
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 70 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: 71
    Stats: Attack - 127/Defense - 136/Sp. Atk - 176/Sp. Def - 145/Speed - 146
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Fateful encounter.

  12. #9412
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    12

    Default

    it's a bad hack. 10th anniversary events cannot be shiny plus they are not fateful
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  13. #9413
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ok, thank you.

  14. #9414
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    the trader said it's a jap oblivia shaymin
    Pokemon Species:shaymin
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:jap
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)male
    IDno:03060
    Shiny?:no
    EV's: (if known)N/A
    IV's: (if known)N/A
    Nature:modest
    Characteristic:capable of taking hits
    Ability:natural cure
    Moves:growth magical leaf leech seed synthesis
    Level Caught at:arrived at 30
    Current Level:30
    Stats: hp-103 atk-58 def-74 spatk-73 spdef-71 speed-65
    Location Caught:jhoto
    Egg?:n
    Pokeball Caught In: poke-ball
    Any other notes?:

  15. #9415
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    looks legal.

  16. #9416
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Zoroark
    Nickname:Zoroark
    OT: N
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 00002
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (not known)
    IV's: 30 across the board
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic:
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Fury swipes, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Punishment
    Level Caught at: 25
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: 165/153/88/172/98/168
    Location Caught: Driftveil city
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: I traded this with some guy on GTS negotiations. I offered a lvl 1 Charmander (I have like 20 of them from trying to breed a shiny). He sent a heart and I saw the level 62 Zoroark and I was like... okay! haha. I don't care if it's hacked since I didn't give up anything special, but I am curious. When I saw the near flawless IV spread I freaked. Especially since my charmander was nothing special.

  17. #9417
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magibas View Post
    Pokemon Species: Zoroark
    Nickname:Zoroark
    OT: N
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 00002
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (not known)
    IV's: 30 across the board
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic:
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves: Fury swipes, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Punishment
    Level Caught at: 25
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: 165/153/88/172/98/168
    Location Caught: Driftveil city
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: I traded this with some guy on GTS negotiations. I offered a lvl 1 Charmander (I have like 20 of them from trying to breed a shiny). He sent a heart and I saw the level 62 Zoroark and I was like... okay! haha. I don't care if it's hacked since I didn't give up anything special, but I am curious. When I saw the near flawless IV spread I freaked. Especially since my charmander was nothing special.
    That's N's Zoroark from B2W2, you get it as a gift in Driftveil, it looks fine.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  18. #9418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    That's N's Zoroark from B2W2, you get it as a gift in Driftveil, it looks fine.
    to add on to this, all of N's Pokemon have 30s for all of their IVs, so that's not anything to be suspicious of when it comes to them.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  19. #9419
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Heyguys i have a question i just got shiny drifblim through gts , can you guys check if this is legit or not?? Im playinh pokemon white game

    Quiet nature
    Female
    7/16 2011
    Route 13
    Apparently met at lv.49
    Somewhat stubborn

    Dex no.426
    Ot.Justin
    Id.no 63575
    Hp 207
    Attack 86
    Def 48
    Sp at 103
    Sp def 72
    Speed 74
    Ability unburden

    Move set: swallow spit up omnious wind, baton pass
    Last edited by Kiy7866; 19th March 2013 at 5:51 AM.

  20. #9420
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Winland
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Heyguys i have a question i just got shiny drifblim through gts , can you guys check if this is legit or not?? Im playinh pokemon white game

    Quiet nature
    Female
    7/16 2011
    Route 13
    Apparently met at lv.49
    Somewhat stubborn

    Dex no.426
    Ot.Justin
    Id.no 63575
    Hp 207
    Attack 86
    Def 48
    Sp at 103
    Sp def 72
    Speed 74
    Ability unburden

    Move set: swallow spit up omnious wind, baton pass
    Seems legit to me, since I can't find any blacklists with that OT/ID combination. And it seems to be caught in a place it is found and all.

    Please call me Ty or Bro

    Current hunts

    Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

    Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs


  21. #9421
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Heyguys i have a question i just got shiny drifblim through gts , can you guys check if this is legit or not?? Im playinh pokemon white game

    Quiet nature
    Female
    7/16 2011
    Route 13
    Apparently met at lv.49
    Somewhat stubborn

    Dex no.426
    Ot.Justin
    Id.no 63575
    Hp 207
    Attack 86
    Def 48
    Sp at 103
    Sp def 72
    Speed 74
    Ability unburden

    Move set: swallow spit up omnious wind, baton pass
    Legal .

  22. #9422
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kingston, MA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Pichu
    Nickname: None
    OT: RAZER
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Blue
    IDno: 48014
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Likes to relax
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Thunder, Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thunder Wave
    Level Caught at: 'Apparently arrived at lvl 50"
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP:93, ATK:61, DEF:44, SPA:60, SPD:68, SPD:89
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: NO
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: I cant remember if i got this over the gts or gts negotiations, it was traded to me a while ago i just wanna know if it's legit or hacked. I havent used it since i got it besides giving it PKRS, i did do that. and i believe its UT because it arrived at lvl 50, is lvl 50 and has no EXP. THank you so much for taking a look at it.
    here are some pictures:    Spoiler:- spoiler:

  23. #9423
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Looks legal.

  24. #9424
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kingston, MA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Looks legal.
    my pichu looks legal? =D

  25. #9425
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonPrincessx View Post
    my pichu looks legal? =D
    That's what I said, yes.

Page 377 of 455 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •