Page 431 of 493 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 12313

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #10751
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171

    Default

    The IVs aren't questionably good/bad and that nature isn't very helpful, so I think it was just a lucky shiny.

    Looks like a legit shiny to me.
    Last edited by Trevenant; 12th June 2014 at 3:26 PM.

  2. #10752
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsuey View Post
    Got this from the GTS and I don't know if this is legit or not

    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: None
    OT: シユソスケ
    OT Gender: Can't tell (6th gen)
    IDno: 27970
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Decent all around according to the judge in Kiloude
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Highly persistent
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, Blizzard
    Level Caught at: Unknown (imported from Hoenn)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 210/348/235/320/229
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's Japanese
    I don't see anything wrong with pokemon and it can be shiny at naval rock it looks legal to me....

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  3. #10753
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greentyphlosion View Post
    My bad, didn't read the first post.

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: n/a
    OT: WIN2011
    OT Gender: blue
    IDno: 02211
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: none
    IV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 160/105/105/105/115/94
    Location Caught: Special Place (Fateful Encounter)
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Classic Ribbon
    I double checked the iv's and they are all at 0, other then that I noticed one other thing wrong with it. I got this same celebi from the event a few years ago and the trainer ID should be red. I checked on a few sites to make sure and it says the ID was always female for celebi

  4. #10754
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    10,076

    Default

    Yeah, all 0 IV is usually an indication of a hack.

    It is possible to be incredibly unlucky like that (Sassy + 6 0IV) through pure soft resetting, but the chance is so miniscule that it being a hack is much more likely.

    I'm guessing it is a hack meant to be used as trade bait to less knowledgeable people, hence the sucky IV and Nature.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  5. #10755
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Some people do RNG abuse intentionally bad Pokemon like that, but odds are pretty unlikely.
    The person who gave it to you, how did he get it? Did he get it in a trade or did he obtain it himself? If the latter, is he a known RNGer?

  6. #10756
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Some people do RNG abuse intentionally bad Pokemon like that, but odds are pretty unlikely.
    The person who gave it to you, how did he get it? Did he get it in a trade or did he obtain it himself? If the latter, is he a known RNGer?
    yes some people rng all 0 mons sometimes just for fun but its really rare tbh but its really more likely the celebi may be hacked though over rnged but it is possible to rng it all 0's but like i said if they did its just a joke rng...

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  7. #10757
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    Some people do RNG abuse intentionally bad Pokemon like that, but odds are pretty unlikely.
    The person who gave it to you, how did he get it? Did he get it in a trade or did he obtain it himself? If the latter, is he a known RNGer?
    Well, like Helio Breaker said, the OT gender is supposed to be red, and the OP said it was blue. That plus the hex-0 IVs means it's a hack.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  8. #10758
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Would anyone happen to know the encounter info for the birth island Deoxys from Emerald and the New Moon Island Darkrai, I can't figure it out for the life of me to get a legal one to pass. Also, if this is against the rules, I apologize. I just noticed that this is the most lively hack-check forum that is still being used and would like some help if possible. Thanks!

  9. #10759
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nknecrosis View Post
    Would anyone happen to know the encounter info for the birth island Deoxys from Emerald and the New Moon Island Darkrai, I can't figure it out for the life of me to get a legal one to pass. Also, if this is against the rules, I apologize. I just noticed that this is the most lively hack-check forum that is still being used and would like some help if possible. Thanks!
    Are you trying to Gen one or something?

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  10. #10760
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nknecrosis View Post
    Would anyone happen to know the encounter info for the birth island Deoxys from Emerald and the New Moon Island Darkrai, I can't figure it out for the life of me to get a legal one to pass. Also, if this is against the rules, I apologize. I just noticed that this is the most lively hack-check forum that is still being used and would like some help if possible. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Are you trying to Gen one or something?
    Yeah, the discussion of third-party devices is prohibited on the forum and PokeGen/other hacking apparatus is HIGH up there, just a heads up. It's the first rule posted here
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 16th June 2014 at 5:27 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #10761
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Yeah Serebii doesn't like the discussion of third-party devices on his forum and PokeGen/other hacking apparatus is HIGH up there. It's the first rule another admin Shining Mew posted here
    I asked because I didn't want to answer the question if that's what was going on.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  12. #10762
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Charizard
    Nickname: none
    OT: Sky
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 33395
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Shadow Claw, Flamethower
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 308/228/193/235/226/235
    Location Caught: Traveled across time an Space to reach Kalos from Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Memory Girl "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...and Charizard became Sage's friend when it arrived from link trade"
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    All 18 non-event Vivillon patterns for trade. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda!



    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    My safari Ice: Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster.
    LLR on PI Forums
    Credit for the button: DA's Noscium

  13. #10763
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Pokemon Species: Charizard
    Nickname: none
    OT: Sky
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 33395
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Shadow Claw, Flamethower
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 308/228/193/235/226/235
    Location Caught: Traveled across time an Space to reach Kalos from Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Memory Girl "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...and Charizard became Sage's friend when it arrived from link trade"
    Hacked, shiny & Blaze Charizards can only be in default pokeballs before 6th gen.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #10764
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Shedinja
    Nickname: MUNJA
    OT: ELIE
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 46731
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Dunno
    IV's: Dunno
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Strong Willed
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Moves: Frustration, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Grudge
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP: 1 Atk: 89 Def: 58 Sp Atk: 50 Sp Def: 47 Speed: 51
    Location Caught: Sinnoh (think it was around Route 224)
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Recieved on 4th Gen GTS a long time ago, only just got round to checking.
    Lol whats a signature

  15. #10765
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_alker View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shedinja
    Nickname: MUNJA
    OT: ELIE
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 46731
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Dunno
    IV's: Dunno
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Strong Willed
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Moves: Frustration, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Grudge
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP: 1 Atk: 89 Def: 58 Sp Atk: 50 Sp Def: 47 Speed: 51
    Location Caught: Sinnoh (think it was around Route 224)
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Recieved on 4th Gen GTS a long time ago, only just got round to checking.
    I did a little research before I posted this, and as far as I can tell, Shedinja can ONLY be in a normal Poke Ball. Therefore this Shedinja is hacked.

    It's also really weird that it says it was "caught" at level 50 - Nincada evolves at level 20. The OT could have delayed evolution for 30 levels but I find that unlikely. But assuming this in in Gen VI (since you have Shadow Sneak), the "level caught at" isn't actually listed on the stat page. Anyway, I would be interested to see what its IVs are.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 22nd June 2014 at 6:20 PM.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  16. #10766
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe_alker View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shedinja
    Nickname: MUNJA
    OT: ELIE
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 46731
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Dunno
    IV's: Dunno
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Strong Willed
    Ability: Wonder Guard
    Moves: Frustration, Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray, Grudge
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP: 1 Atk: 89 Def: 58 Sp Atk: 50 Sp Def: 47 Speed: 51
    Location Caught: Sinnoh (think it was around Route 224)
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Recieved on 4th Gen GTS a long time ago, only just got round to checking.
    hacked i very sure when shedninja comes out its goes in a pokeball not a ultra ball

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  17. #10767
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I did a little research before I posted this, and as far as I can tell, Shedinja can ONLY be in a normal Poke Ball.
    A Nincada caught and evolved in gen 3 will evolve into a Shedinja that keeps the ball that was used to catch Nincada. It doesn't apply here since the one in question is from gen 4, but it is possible. Bulbapedia confirms this in point one under the trivia section and Agonist RNGed one in gen 3 as well. Just thought I would throw that out there.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 23rd June 2014 at 11:32 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  18. #10768
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    790

    Default Hacked XY Torchic?

    I couldnt find a heck-check thread for the 6th Generation Pokemon games so I didnt think it would hurt to use this one-

    Pokemon Species: Torchic
    Nickname: Torchic
    OT: XY
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 10123
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: None
    IV's: Random
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Strong Willed
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 29/19/13/20/17/15
    Location Caught: Apparently a fateful encounter.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Everything looks normal except for its Date Met, which is 11/17/2012. If anything it should be 2013, not 2012. Could you possibly have the wrong date/year on your DS for it to turn out this way or is this a hack?

  19. #10769
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmoday View Post
    I couldnt find a heck-check thread for the 6th Generation Pokemon games so I didnt think it would hurt to use this one-

    Pokemon Species: Torchic
    Nickname: Torchic
    OT: XY
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 10123
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: None
    IV's: Random
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Strong Willed
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 29/19/13/20/17/15
    Location Caught: Apparently a fateful encounter.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Everything looks normal except for its Date Met, which is 11/17/2012. If anything it should be 2013, not 2012. Could you possibly have the wrong date/year on your DS for it to turn out this way or is this a hack?
    You can set the date on your DS to whatever date you want, so this Torchic looks fine to me. Date is never an indication of a hack.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  20. #10770
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Azalea Town
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I received a Carvanha on GTS. Everything about it checks out, but it's in a Moon Ball and according to serebii's pokedex, it can only be caught on the Pokewalker. Does that make this Carvanha a hack?

    I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

    Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

  21. #10771
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    I received a Carvanha on GTS. Everything about it checks out, but it's in a Moon Ball and according to serebii's pokedex, it can only be caught on the Pokewalker. Does that make this Carvanha a hack?
    Yes it would.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  22. #10772
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    I received a Carvanha on GTS. Everything about it checks out, but it's in a Moon Ball and according to serebii's pokedex, it can only be caught on the Pokewalker. Does that make this Carvanha a hack?
    It can be caught in D/P/Pt.

    I can't remember, do the games allow you to trade over HG/SS balls like the Moon Ball over to D/P/Pt? Or does the item get taken off/replaced?

  23. #10773
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    It can be caught in D/P/Pt.

    I can't remember, do the games allow you to trade over HG/SS balls like the Moon Ball over to D/P/Pt? Or does the item get taken off/replaced?
    You can't transfer Apricorn Balls to D/P/Pt. This is why Moon Ball Eevee is illegal. When you transfer an Apricorn Ball over, it just turns into a regular Poke Ball because D/P/Pt were made 3 years prior to HGSS and the Apricorn Balls were not programmed into the original Gen IV games.

    Therefore Moon Ball Carvanha is illegal.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  24. #10774
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Azalea Town
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You can't transfer Apricorn Balls to D/P/Pt. This is why Moon Ball Eevee is illegal. When you transfer an Apricorn Ball over, it just turns into a regular Poke Ball because D/P/Pt were made 3 years prior to HGSS and the Apricorn Balls were not programmed into the original Gen IV games.

    Therefore Moon Ball Carvanha is illegal.
    Thanks all! I evolved it for dex fodder, won't be trading or breeding it anytime soon.

    I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

    Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

  25. #10775
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Between mind and matter~
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Hello everyone~ !! I just received this Sylveon in a trade but after a quick look at the serebii event database I noticed some of its information did not match with the XY event...o ^ o...Soooo...~ Here I am~ !! I would like to have your oppinions on this Sylveon. Thank you very much in advance for your help~ !! Also I apologize If this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find an hack-check thread for the sixth gen...~ XD;;

    Pokemon Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Japanese
    OT: XY
    OT Gender: Unknown.
    IDno: 01044
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves: Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Draining Kiss.
    Level Caught at: Met at level 10.
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: HP: 39, Attack: 18, Defense: 19, Special Attack: 28, Special Defense: 32, Speed: 18
    Location Caught: A Pokemon Event
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It has an Event ribbon. Its also a female Sylveon.
    3ds
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

    Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit

    Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either received by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time.

Page 431 of 493 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •