Page 153 of 432 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 10795

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #3801
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dacheezzburger View Post
    Pokemon Species: Rotom ( Lawnmower form )
    Nickname: Japanese characters, idk
    OT: EXILE
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
    IDno: 21394
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Very Finicky
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Confuse ray, Substitute, Shock wave, Leaf Storm
    Level Caught at: Lv. 33
    Current Level: 37
    Stats: HP 88, AT 57, DF 99, SA 95, SD 94, SP 73
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Dive Ball?
    Any other notes?: Had the LeagueRibbon01 (Sinnoh)

    im sure youre confusing level caught at with "apparently met at" since that rotom had to have been poketransferred thus when it was it was at level 33, so it's legit




    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Machop
    Nickname: None
    OT: Jon
    OT Gender: Blue/Male
    IDno:64756
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) none
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Ability: No Guard
    Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch
    Level Caught at: Hatched
    Current Level: 11
    Stats:
    Hp 39
    Atk 35
    Def 19
    Sp.Atk 14
    Sp.Def 16
    Spd 16
    Location Caught: Hatched in Nimbasa City
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    When I evolve it his Ability changes from No Guard to Guts and stays as Guts.

    Can someone pls help me?
    hack, ability shouldnt have changed unless it was badly hacked >.<






    Quote Originally Posted by iamgr8 View Post
    Pokemon Species:goldeen
    Nickname:goldeen
    OT:Jared
    OT Gender: red
    IDno: 58719
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: n/a
    IV's: n/a
    Nature:relaxed
    Characteristic: mischievous
    Ability:Swift Swim
    Moves:fury attack, waterfall, horn drill, agility
    Level Caught at: 49
    Current Level:49
    Stats: attack 77, defense 70, sp. atk 54, sp. def 58, speed 65
    Location Caught: route 14
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: quick ball
    Any other notes?: it's female, seemed to just be timing.
    it's legit :-)

  2. #3802
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    For the rotom, he probably put the level it was migrated at as the caught level.
    Oh yeah, it says : "Apparently arrived at Lv. 33.
    Spoint and Toxicroak are awsome!

    Currently breeding Snivys for a shiny, PM me if you want one for free (Non-shiny)

    5th Gen Shinys : None yet!
    Breeding : Held at 46 eggs till I get bored of filling my Pokedex

  3. #3803
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dacheezzburger View Post
    Oh yeah, it says : "Apparently arrived at Lv. 33.


    yeah its legit then

  4. #3804
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    290

    Default

    I have made a discovery, but please confirm this with me ~

    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: ピカチュウ
    OT: AAA
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 07301
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Electro Ball, Encore
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 64 / 34 / 30 / 41 / 34 / 67
    Location Caught: Lovely Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Okay. Mainly to bring this to everyone's attention, i believe this is a hack. A lot of people have this and one thing popped out to me- It has a space in front of its name. Please confirm if this is supposed to be, or if this is just one amazing hack. This is the Event Sing Pikachu .
    Last edited by Rayce; 28th August 2011 at 9:19 PM.

  5. #3805
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    can you nickname _pikachu? try nickname with a space. or is it not the nickname, but the species name with space infront?
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  6. #3806
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    I have made a discovery, but please confirm this with me ~

    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: ピカチュウ
    OT: AAA
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 07301
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Electro Ball, Encore
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 64 / 34 / 30 / 41 / 34 / 67
    Location Caught: Lovely Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Okay. Mainly to bring this to everyone's attention, i believe this is a hack. A lot of people have this and one thing popped out to me- It has a space in front of its name. Please confirm if this is supposed to be, or if this is just one amazing hack. This is the Event Sing Pikachu .


    ahh ive heard of this pikachu, no one notices the small space in front the name, it's a hack, not an amazing one either, it's simple to generate event pokemon but little details are always overlooked by the hacker's like ive said before.

  7. #3807
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt View Post
    Machop
    Nickname: None
    OT: Jon
    OT Gender: Blue/Male
    IDno:64756
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) none
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Ability: No Guard
    Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Bullet Punch
    Level Caught at: Hatched
    Current Level: 11
    Stats:
    Hp 39
    Atk 35
    Def 19
    Sp.Atk 14
    Sp.Def 16
    Spd 16
    Location Caught: Hatched in Nimbasa City
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    When I evolve it his Ability changes from No Guard to Guts and stays as Guts.
    Can someone pls help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    hack, ability shouldnt have changed unless it was badly hacked >.<
    ability can change regardless of which gen it's migrated from. ability is a crapshoot, there's no way to tell what you're gonna get, especially when you breed on 4th & 5th gen...
    White: 3053-7006-7276: Lainey
    White 2: 4041-4230-1439: Lainey
    3DS: 5456-0840-5985: Lainey
    New Leaf: Lainey in Torretto

  8. #3808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    i dont think abilities are random. ive never had them change unlesss the parent doesnt et the ability, and then there is often equivalents (ie speed boost goes from yanma-yanmega, but compound eyes becomes tinted lense) and so a speed boost yanma wont become tinted lense yanmega (beleive me, i have 6 yanmegas)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  9. #3809
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Ability isn't random at all, it's based on personality value. The only time something can change abilities at evolution (aside from things whose evolutions have different abilities, obviously) is if it was transferred from an older game to a generation where it has gained a new ability (dream world abilities obviously excluded since those are very different in that area).
    3ds friend code: 1907-8078-2974
    My friend safari has pachirisu, electabuzz, and galvantula. Send a message if you want to exchange friend code for that.

    Latest shiny: Petilil
    Method: MM
    Date: 2-17-14

    Total eggs hatched in current multihunt: 2,465 (I should probably finish hatching these soon, the poor dears have been in their eggs for a while.)
        Spoiler:- Current MM targets::


    Random encounter shinies:

    Pidgey (failed), Starly, Scyther, Starly, Pachirisu, Graveler, Stunfisk, Litwick, Woobat, Haunter, Hoppip, Nidoran♂, Weepinbell, Weepinbell, Axew

    Masuda method shinies:

    Munna (2086)
    Petilil (6)

  10. #3810
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    ability can change regardless of which gen it's migrated from. ability is a crapshoot, there's no way to tell what you're gonna get, especially when you breed on 4th & 5th gen...
    This Pokémon was hatched in Gen V.
    Your argument is invalid.

  11. #3811
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    This Pokémon was hatched in Gen V.
    Your argument is invalid.


    the machop is a hack, proven on the blacklist.

  12. #3812
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    the machop is a hack, proven on the blacklist.
    And the reason why you are telling me this is?

  13. #3813
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    And the reason why you are telling me this is?


    Regardless of being hatched in gen 5, it's a hack, and i assumed you would argue it so i told you were the proof is.

  14. #3814
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster26 View Post
    Regardless of being hatched in gen 5, it's a hack, and i assumed you would argue it so i told you were the proof is.
    Read my above post carefully.
    The person said that "it might be legit because it does that if you transfer the Pokémon from an earlier Gen."
    But the Machop clearly was obtained in Gen V.

    Besides, can you point out where I said the Machop was legit?
    You can't? Tough.

  15. #3815
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Singapore(GMT+8)
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Pikachu
    Nickname:ピカチュウ
    OT:ANA
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno:07181
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: UT
    IV's: Not sure
    Nature:Adamant
    Characteristic:Impetuous and silly
    Ability:Static
    Moves: Fly, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack
    Level Caught at:Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
    Current Level:50
    Stats:HP 103 Atk 80 Def 44 SpAtk 51 SpDef 52 Spd 108
    Location Caught:Lovely Place
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Do you think this is real? D4rkpnio claimed it was, and now I'm not sure, since I hear people saying he's a hacker. Do me a favour by checking if the IVs (using the IV calculator because I'm not so sure as to how to read the values) are out-of-this-world or not. Should be real right? Since its is 100% identical to the one on serebii.net

    Thanks to you guys here who helped me in advance!

    PS Please look at the Pokemon from a neutral point of view. Please do not look at who it came from to make a judgment.
    Last edited by fusionzekrom; 29th August 2011 at 12:31 PM.

    My old FC:1936 1964 4087
    My current FC (Use this one):2623 8619 5631


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  16. #3816
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Ah, my bad on the Rotom then.

    Current Hunt: Eterna Forest

    16,110 REs

  17. #3817
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fusionzekrom View Post
    Pokemon Species:Pikachu
    Nickname:ピカチュウ
    OT:ANA
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno:07181
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: UT
    IV's: Not sure
    Nature:Adamant
    Characteristic:Impetuous and silly
    Ability:Static
    Moves: Fly, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack
    Level Caught at:Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
    Current Level:50
    Stats:HP 103 Atk 80 Def 44 SpAtk 51 SpDef 52 Spd 108
    Location Caught:Lovely Place
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Do you think this is real? D4rkpnio claimed it was, and now I'm not sure, since I hear people saying he's a hacker. Do me a favour by checking if the IVs are out-of-this-world or not. Should be real right? Since its is 100% identical to the one on serebii.net

    Thanks to you guys here who helped me in advance!

    PS Please look at the Pokemon from a neutral point of view. Please do not look at who it came from to make a judgment.


    its fine, what i dont get is you dont provide IV's so we cant check that for you as you asked in your post.

  18. #3818
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fusionzekrom View Post
    Pokemon Species:Pikachu
    Nickname:ピカチュウ
    OT:ANA
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno:07181
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: UT
    IV's: Not sure
    Nature:Adamant
    Characteristic:Impetuous and silly
    Ability:Static
    Moves: Fly, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, Quick Attack
    Level Caught at:Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
    Current Level:50
    Stats:HP 103 Atk 80 Def 44 SpAtk 51 SpDef 52 Spd 108
    Location Caught:Lovely Place
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Do you think this is real? D4rkpnio claimed it was, and now I'm not sure, since I hear people saying he's a hacker. Do me a favour by checking if the IVs (using the IV calculator because I'm not so sure as to how to read the values) are out-of-this-world or not. Should be real right? Since its is 100% identical to the one on serebii.net

    Thanks to you guys here who helped me in advance!

    PS Please look at the Pokemon from a neutral point of view. Please do not look at who it came from to make a judgment.
    Not to mention, the reason why people said D4rkpnio is a hacker was because of something you can never check through this forum's method, like having only one savefile but his pokemons are proven to have no less than 20 different SIDs and actually "catching" a Reshiram in his own Pokemon White. :S

    Looks fine to me, IVs seem OK. Though, if D4rkpnio got it himself, just assume it as hacked anyway though because he has English game iirc, not Japanese. -_-"
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 29th August 2011 at 2:35 PM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  19. #3819
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hi guys
    I dunno if this has been checked before. But I just got this DW Bulbasaur.

    Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur
    Nickname: フシギダネ (its JAP name)
    OT: Mat
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno: 30160
    Shiny: No
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IV's: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 32/15/17/23/21/17
    Location Caught: Entree Forest
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball

    Many thanks in advance :3

  20. #3820
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Hi guys
    I dunno if this has been checked before. But I just got this DW Bulbasaur.

    Pokemon Species: Bulbasaur
    Nickname: フシギダネ (its JAP name)
    OT: Mat
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno: 30160
    Shiny: No
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IV's: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 32/15/17/23/21/17
    Location Caught: Entree Forest
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball

    Many thanks in advance :3
    its legal but not legit
    Mat uses entralink editor to get these
    only his dw arceus and espeon are legit
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  21. #3821
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ⁂⁂⁂⁂
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Afwan View Post
    its legal but not legit
    Mat uses entralink editor to get these
    only his dw arceus and espeon are legit
    How can you be so goddarn sure? I know of MAT and his OT, but what if someone SR'd for the ID and called himself Mat and decided to catch a Bulbasaur exactly like that? Nothing inherently wrong, though DO be careful
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

  22. #3822
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7

    Default

    um... that went completly over my head, I'm so confused... lol

  23. #3823
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    60

    Default

    How can you be so goddarn sure? I know of MAT and his OT, but what if someone SR'd for the ID and called himself Mat and decided to catch a Bulbasaur exactly like that? Nothing inherently wrong, though DO be careful
    __________________
    Mat's id match? 30160?
    and Mat is a famous RNGer so he RNG most of his pokes
    POKEMON BLACK FC
    5028 4842 0517
    Visit my trade shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=524077(Closed)
    Trophy Case
    Genesis the Mewtwo

    Nature:Bashful -.-
    Moves:Seismic Toss
    Counter
    Metronome
    Body Slam



  24. #3824
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ⁂⁂⁂⁂
    Posts
    474

    Default

    You can easily SR for it!
    Claims: Mario, The Big Bang Theory, Victini

  25. #3825
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evan0913 View Post
    um... that went completly over my head, I'm so confused... lol


    the bulbasaur is fine, and since we cant prove if that Mat is the Mat/Bond that we all know here or just a random person who did SR' for the Ot/Id combo it doesnt matter, around here it's hard to trade ANY pokemon with Mat/30160

Page 153 of 432 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •