Page 266 of 454 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 11334

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Hmm, wasn't the shiny Ageto Celebi proven to be hacked cos Celebi all come with a shiny check, preventing them from being shiny just like Victini, Arceus, Zekrom and Reshiram?
    no, the Lax shiny Ageto celebi was proven to be hacked, but not all shiny Ageto celebi's have been conclusively proven to be hacks (at least not the last time i checked) As for the shiny check, i doubt it would be the same thing as it is with the gen 5 legendary pokemon simply because that would mean GF decided to use this method once, and then not again for 9 years (its possible thats the case, but it just seems improbable to me, but hey, who am i really ) Again though, thats just what i gathered the last time i purused the internet and looked over some of Kaphotics research (all of which can be found on smogon) so the answer might have changed between than and now, or i might have completely misunderstood Kaphotics research

Also i should mention, while it wasnt conclusive, Kaphotics research seemed to be indicating that there is a high probability that shiny Ageto celebi does have some sort of mechanic behind its generation that prevents it from being shiny. Again though, he said more research need to be done, but thats how it was looking at that point (if i understood him)
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

we need a list of what events can be shiny and the natures.
    im asking serebii to try to get one
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambree View Post
    I don't think Serebii's gonna do that. That's gonna take quite a lot of research, that may or may mot have already been done. If it was, we'd have it~

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

i asked. all he would have to do is email nintendo and ask. it would be a little work for nintendo to do and then itll be good for everyone to know legitness.

any event that has a wondercard cannot be shiny unless the evnet was suppose to be shiny. However, the new Strongest pokemon (or whatever that new train station event in japan is called) has wondercards that lack the shiny check. Everything from the extremespeed pikachu on down can be shiny. Its currently unclear (to me anyway) if nintendo has completely removed the shiny check from all wondercards from now on, or if this is exclusive to this event and why it was done. Further, most wondercards that give items allow for the pokemon obtained by that item to be shiny (Victini and the liberty Ticket are the exception). Most gen 3 events lacked a shiny check, but the odds of any being shiny are extremely slim and the odds of any finding their way on the internet and then here on serebii make any of those almost guaranteed hacks (Such as the Hadous and 10 ANIV events that have all caused a stir on here at one point or another)

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

most likely, doesnt mean guarenteed. i want to know like, agato celebii, faraway mew, those 3rd gen games... cause i have then and i dont want to trade hacks. or is it up to u to determine if its legit or now?
    ik some people dont have a life so they may try to rng them or whatever...

most likely, doesnt mean guarenteed. i want to know like, agato celebii, faraway mew, those 3rd gen games... cause i have then and i dont want to trade hacks. or is it up to u to determine if its legit or now?
    faraway island mew, and birth island Deoxys while were on the subject, can indeed be shiny as they were regular wild encounter pokemon and so were generated like any other wild pokemon. Ageto celebi still has that cloud of suspicion over it that is currently being researched but has yet to be proven one way or the other, so thats an "up to the individual" kinda thing atm (for what its worth, Serebii seems to allow it to be traded so Serebii might view it as legit) As for RNGing gen 3 events, that is extremely unlikely. Gen 3 RNG mechanics were only recently discovered and the odds of someone holding onto an event since 2006 so they can RNG it 6 years later in 2012 is extremely unlikely. If anything, those events were hacked into the game or hacking devices were used to get toi the locations (such as a warp code to get to Mews island in emerald, or hacking the Azure flute into the game to get HoO Arceus. If you dont want to trade hacks then the prudent thing to do would be to assume that any shiny event you get that isnt suppose to be shiny is hacked (excluding those recent train station ones) The same goes for flawless event pokemon from gen 3. A Flawless 10 ANIV pokemon was probably edited and not RNGed

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    faraway island mew, and birth island Deoxys while were on the subject, can indeed be shiny as they were regular wild encounter pokemon and so were generated like any other wild pokemon. Ageto celebi still has that cloud of suspicion over it that is currently being researched but has yet to be proven one way or the other, so thats an "up to the individual" kinda thing atm (for what its worth, Serebii seems to allow it to be traded so Serebii might view it as legit) As for RNGing gen 3 events, that is extremely unlikely. Gen 3 RNG mechanics were only recently discovered and the odds of someone holding onto an event since 2006 so they can RNG it 6 years later in 2012 is extremely unlikely. If anything, those events were hacked into the game or hacking devices were used to get toi the locations (such as a warp code to get to Mews island in emerald, or hacking the Azure flute into the game to get HoO Arceus. If you dont want to trade hacks then the prudent thing to do would be to assume that any shiny event you get that isnt suppose to be shiny is hacked (excluding those recent train station ones) The same goes for flawless event pokemon from gen 3. A Flawless 10 ANIV pokemon was probably edited and not RNGed
    So, what you're saying is that:
    1. GBA events mostly do not have shiny checks
    2. Most wondercard events have shiny checks, except for certain wondercard events, such as the Super-Strong events and PC Fukuoka Groudon/ Kyogre
    3. Lax Shiny Ageto Celebi is a hack, but other shiny Ageto Celebi(s) may be legit/ legal hacks, but Kaphotics and the other RNG researchers are still at it, trying to crack whether Celebi actually can be shiny and legit at the same time.
    4. Space C Deoxys is possibly shiny, but whether Modest is one of the natures is not confirmed.
    Right?
    Well, RNGing is their life, well, at least some of it :/

So, what you're saying is that:
    1. GBA events mostly do not have shiny checks
    2. Most wondercard events have shiny checks, except for certain wondercard events, such as the Super-Strong events and PC Fukuoka Groudon/ Kyogre
    3. Lax Shiny Ageto Celebi is a hack, but other shiny Ageto Celebi(s) may be legit/ legal hacks, but Kaphotics and the other RNG researchers are still at it, trying to crack whether Celebi actually can be shiny and legit at the same time.
    4. Space C Deoxys is possibly shiny, but whether Modest is one of the natures is not confirmed.
    Right?
    1. pretty much. The old event pokemon used to be traded directly from one game to the players game iirc so there really wasnt anything in place to prevent a shiny from appearing
    2. not most, all won dercard events have shiny checks up to the train station events. Current those 5 pokemon (Pikachu, Sceptile, Swampert, Blazikan, and Groudon) are the only events that can either be shiny or not. Every other wondercard event has a set shiny standard, either yes or no.
    3. Yes. the last thing i remember reading was that it was looking like the game prevented celebi from being shiny. When the game landed on a PID frame that would result in a shiny the game simply advanced the frame to the next non-shiny frame. However, they hadn't quite figured out all of the mechanics of pokemon generation and frame advancement in the game to say for certain that the reason the frame advanced like that was to prevent a shiny. The way i read it there was still the possibility that there was something else advancing the frame that they hadnt figured out yet and they still were not 100% sure on the generation mechanics of Celebi.
    4. IIRCS Space-C Deoxys was one of those events that was traded straight to the players game and so it didnt have anything in place to prevent it from being shiny. Again though, the odds of one finding its way on the internet is highly unlikely especially given the limited distribution of that event (wasn't it given out at the Huston space station or something like that? How many people in Huston really played pokemon back then? There probably wasnt more then a few thousand at most given out, and the chances of a shiny are still 1/8192)

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    1. pretty much. The old event pokemon used to be traded directly from one game to the players game iirc so there really wasnt anything in place to prevent a shiny from appearing
    2. not most, all won dercard events have shiny checks up to the train station events. Current those 5 pokemon (Pikachu, Sceptile, Swampert, Blazikan, and Groudon) are the only events that can either be shiny or not. Every other wondercard event has a set shiny standard, either yes or no.
    3. Yes. the last thing i remember reading was that it was looking like the game prevented celebi from being shiny. When the game landed on a PID frame that would result in a shiny the game simply advanced the frame to the next non-shiny frame. However, they hadn't quite figured out all of the mechanics of pokemon generation and frame advancement in the game to say for certain that the reason the frame advanced like that was to prevent a shiny. The way i read it there was still the possibility that there was something else advancing the frame that they hadnt figured out yet and they still were not 100% sure on the generation mechanics of Celebi.
    4. IIRCS Space-C Deoxys was one of those events that was traded straight to the players game and so it didnt have anything in place to prevent it from being shiny. Again though, the odds of one finding its way on the internet is highly unlikely especially given the limited distribution of that event (wasn't it given out at the Huston space station or something like that? How many people in Huston really played pokemon back then? There probably wasnt more then a few thousand at most given out, and the chances of a shiny are still 1/8192)
    2. Well, I have heard that the Fukuoka Train Station events aren't the only ones without shiny checks from a source I'd rather not disclose right now.
    4. So, your point being, due to the rarity of the Deoxys, plus the odds of someone who actually went to the event itself and SR for shiny, the Deoxys is most likely to be a hack? At least, not tradeable (for now)?

2. Well, I have heard that the Fukuoka Train Station events aren't the only ones without shiny checks from a source I'd rather not disclose right now.
    4. So, your point being, due to the rarity of the Deoxys, plus the odds of someone who actually went to the event itself and SR for shiny, the Deoxys is most likely to be a hack? At least, not tradeable (for now)?
    It may be possible that other wondercards dont have the check, but those are the only ones i have heard of (i dont really follow events that much though so its very possible i missed something)

Its hard to say for sure, but its always better to err on the side of caution, or at least mark it as caveat emptor

I'm pretty sure that the recent five events (Pikachu, Hoenn starters, and Groudon) are the only wondercards that don't have a shiny check on them. In addition, just about any 10 Aniv event you see with good IVs is most likely edited, or just outright hacked.

I just traded for these yesterday but im just not sure if they are legit or not

Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: Shaymin
    OT: Movie11
    OT Gender: blue
    IDno: 04019
    Shiny?: not sure
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Seed Flare Aromatherapy Substitute Energy Ball
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Location Caught: Dont know
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: An all red ball

Pokemon Species: Jrachi
    Nickname: Jrachi
    OT: SMR2010
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 06030
    Shiny?: Not sure
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish Confusion Rest Draco Meteor
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Location Caught:
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Red ball again

Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: Mew
    OT: In Japanese
    IDno: 07157
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Transform Metronome Teleport Aura Sphere
    Location Caught:
    Pokeball Caught In: red ball once again

Also besides all being caught in the same ball they all have the Gift Ribbon01

If any of them are hacked are they safe to keep in my game?
    Can breed
    Looking for:
    White Forest exclusives and these legendaries

Black FC: 4341-2089-9979 OT:Max
    I only trade legit for legit please no hacks.
    If i trade you a hack please show me the proof and I will trade back and release the hacked
    Looking for a cloner please PM me

Quote Originally Posted by shaymin63 View Post
    I just traded for these yesterday but im just not sure if they are legit or not

Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: Shaymin
    OT: Movie11
    IDno: 04019
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Seed Flare Aromatherapy Substitute Energy Ball
    Location Caught: Dont know
    Pokeball Caught In: An all red ball

Pokemon Species: Jrachi
    Nickname: Jrachi
    OT: SMR2010
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 06030
    Shiny?: Not sure
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish Confusion Rest Draco Meteor
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Location Caught:
    Pokeball Caught In: Red ball again

Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: Mew
    OT: In Japanese
    IDno: 07157
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Transform Metronome Teleport Aura Sphere
    Location Caught:
    Pokeball Caught In: red ball once again

Also besides all being caught in the same ball they all have the Gift Ribbon01

If any of them are hacked are they safe to keep in my game?
    All we need to know now is wether they're shiny, which they can't be (you'll see a red star under pokemon in summary). And their loaction (they should tell you what region they're from).
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by TVGuru View Post
    All we need to know now is wether they're shiny, which they can't be (you'll see a red star under pokemon in summary). And their loaction (they should tell you what region they're from).
    None have a star and the locations are Mew is Sinnoh, Jirachi is Johto and Shaymin is Sinnih
    Can breed
    Looking for:

If i trade you a hack please show me the proof and I will trade back and release the hacked

Quote Originally Posted by shaymin63 View Post
    None have a star and the locations are Mew is Sinnoh, Jirachi is Johto and Shaymin is Sinnih
    Then they should be fine.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/29o4q39.png[/IMG]
    Check out my shop!

FCs for pokemon on:
    1st post of shop:
    2nd post of shop:Black fc: 0347 8768 4305

Credit for banners and userbars goes to Mew_ and -Sarah, Pkmfn

Spoiler:- Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the recent five events (Pikachu, Hoenn starters, and Groudon) are the only wondercards that don't have a shiny check on them. In addition, just about any 10 Aniv event you see with good IVs is most likely edited, or just outright hacked.
    And apparently that Lightningrod Pikachu can be shiny too (who knew?). But since it can breed it doesn't really matter imo.

Ageto Celebi CANNOT be shiny. EVER. It was proven by looking in the game's code.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    And apparently that Lightningrod Pikachu can be shiny too (who knew?). But since it can breed it doesn't really matter imo.

Ageto Celebi CANNOT be shiny. EVER. It was proven by looking in the game's code.
    ok Ill release mine

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    Hmm, ok. So, is there any legit shiny Celebi besides the rare Celebi given away for the GSC games?

Pokemon Species: Deoxys
    Nickname: DEOXYS
    OT: Oblivia
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno: 03060
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Psycho, Boos,t Ice Beam, Psychic, Psycho Shift
    Current Level: 67
    Location Caught: Johto
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Gift Ribbon01
    Can breed
    Looking for:

Looks like an Oblivia Deoxys.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

just need to check a few things
    can the recent kyushu train events be shiny ???
    can hadou regis be shiny

Please Join A great Website for All of us Pokemon Lovers http://forums.pokemonplus.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyunbreon View Post
    just need to check a few things
    can the recent kyushu train events be shiny ???
    can hadou regis be shiny
    The kyushuu events can be shiny cause the wondercards don't have the normal shiny check. And hadou events cannot be shiny.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Pokemon Species: Deoxys
    Nickname: None
    OT: IN japanese
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) blue
    IDno: 57284
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) UT
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Taunt/Pursuit/Psychic/Superpower
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 70/112/39/90/38/103
    Location Caught: Kanto
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: It is in its Normal Form, but I'm pretty sure it should be attack.

Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    Any other notes?: It is in its Normal Form, but I'm pretty sure it should be attack.
    Its form could easily have been changed in any of the Gen IV games or Black and White, so this is irrelevant.

Page 266 of 454 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast