Page 316 of 449 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 11224

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #7876
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Well now that I am here and its not exactly a Hack question or I think its close to it, but when I purify my Chansey on XD, and Teach it Wish and Seismic Toss... or is that even possible..? Its already purified I am asking before I have the chance to transfer some of them to Black.
    Seismic Toss yes, but WIsh not legitimately. There is something called the Mimic glitch that allows you to do this "legally".

  2. #7877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Seismic Toss yes, but WIsh not legitimately. There is something called the Mimic glitch that allows you to do this "legally".
    Ah well, I will just let it go then. I have never tried the mimic glitgh. >:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  3. #7878
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    Breed Brave Bird, teach Stealth Rock TM, and tutor Sky Attack all on 4th gen.
    Okay, there we go. I misunderstood what QuoteMaster said. Thanks!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  4. #7879
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Dialga has never been released in the Dream World, so it can't be in a Dream Ball OR have Telepathy. This is a hack. I think the location should also be "Entree Forest" instead of "Faraway Place" since you can only use Dream Balls in the Entree Forest.

    EDIT: Also, I was looking at your sig, and how did you get a Skarmory with Sky Attack, Stealth Rock, and Brave Bird? There are multiple ways to get Sky Attack/Stealth Rock, but I can't figure out how you can get Brave Bird with the other two without hacking.
    Sky Attack is a tutor move, so you tutor it onto something like Staraptor, level it up to know Brave Bird, breed that with Skarmory, teach the egg Stealth Rock, then breed again on Gen 5.

  5. #7880
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I caught a Emolga on W2 on Route 5 and traded to my White, and it said Faraway Place.
    I now realize I was wrong, and I checked said Emolga, and it said Route 5 on White. My N's Zoroark also says Driftveil City in White. Making that Golurk hacked since it had Faraway Place.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  6. #7881
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Dialga has never been released in the Dream World, so it can't be in a Dream Ball OR have Telepathy. This is a hack. I think the location should also be "Entree Forest" instead of "Faraway Place" since you can only use Dream Balls in the Entree Forest.
    Actually Dialga was released via Dream Radar, and as you can see, it can indeed be caught in a Dream Ball.

    Regardless, I don't think it should say faraway place, but I'm not sure on that point.

    EDIT: looked back at the original post, DR Dialga is at level 10, not 40. Since the one in the post was met at level 40, it is hacked.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 6th August 2012 at 4:40 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  7. #7882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Actually Dialga was released via Dream Radar, and as you can see, it can indeed be caught in a Dream Ball.

    Regardless, I don't think it should say faraway place, but I'm not sure on that point.

    EDIT: looked back at the original post, DR Dialga is at level 10, not 40. Since the one in the post was met at level 40, it is hacked.
    I thought its levels depended on how many badges and the level your Pokemon were at the moment? or I read that wrong..?
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  8. #7883
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    can a channel jirachi be shiny
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all


    Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

  9. #7884
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mogan3 View Post
    can a channel jirachi be shiny
    it cannot be shiny. read this
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  10. #7885
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I thought its levels depended on how many badges and the level your Pokemon were at the moment? or I read that wrong..?
    That's correct, but it seems unknown whether or not major legends will follow the same rules, but a pokecheck should give definite answers.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #7886
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I thought its levels depended on how many badges and the level your Pokemon were at the moment? or I read that wrong..?
    Never heard that before, I'm not saying it's wrong, because I honestly don't know. If that is so (anyone with a Japanese 3DS and Japanese B/W2 game have a definitive answer?) then that Dialga might be legit
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  12. #7887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Never heard that before, I'm not saying it's wrong, because I honestly don't know. If that is so (anyone with a Japanese 3DS and Japanese B/W2 game have a definitive answer?) then that Dialga might be legit
    Well okie I need to find that out though. Since I got a Dream Radar Ralts level 40 UT too.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  13. #7888
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Never heard that before, I'm not saying it's wrong, because I honestly don't know. If that is so (anyone with a Japanese 3DS and Japanese B/W2 game have a definitive answer?) then that Dialga might be legit
    I read somewhere on the Serebii site that the level of the pokemon in the Dream Radar increases with badges, let me try to find it again.

    EDIT: I found it, here it is:http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 6th August 2012 at 5:55 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #7889
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Dream Radar mons level increases for each badge. Starts at level 5 for no badges, increases by 5 for each level.

    Well for the legends at least. Idk the other mons.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

  15. #7890
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I thought its levels depended on how many badges and the level your Pokemon were at the moment? or I read that wrong..?
    Number of badges * 5. Min level is 5, max is 40.

    Edit: Goddammit Hozu D:

  16. #7891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    I read somewhere on the Serebii site that the level of the pokemon in the Dream Radar increases with badges, let me try to find it again.

    EDIT: I found it, here it is:http://www.serebii.net/dreamradar/pokemon.shtml
    Ah! from there Thank you Quote, that clears my reading it from somewhere ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  17. #7892
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,672

    Default

    For quite some time I've been thinking about the Dream Radar legends. Shouldn't this means it's now possible to get all members of the Kami Trio, as well as Ho-oh & Lugia, at lv 5?

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  18. #7893
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    For quite some time I've been thinking about the Dream Radar legends. Shouldn't this means it's now possible to get all members of the Kami Trio, as well as Ho-oh & Lugia, at lv 5?
    I believe it does but more likely than not most people will have gotten most if not all badges at that point to have enough DR points unlock their levels.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  19. #7894
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I just got Dream Radar Giratina from GTS Negotiations!

    Pokemon species: Giratina
    Nickname: Japanese, can't write
    OT: Japanese, can't write
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
    IDno: 31738
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Don't know
    IV's: (if known) Don't know
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Ability: Telepathy
    Moves: Destiny Bond, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Aura Sphere
    Level Caught at: 40
    Current Level: 40
    Stats: Hp 180/ Atk 89/ Def 113/ Sp.Atk 85/ Sp.Def 111/ Speed 77
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
    Any other notes?:
    Come to my store:Vasu98´s 4th and 5th gen trade shop
    Click here

    Name:Valtsu
    Platinum fc:1764 3357 0662
    Black fc:3826 0416 6334
    Black 2 fc: 0734 2759 3497
    3DS Friend Code: 2492 4143 9040

    Friend Safari
    Type: Rock
    Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola

    GMT+2

  20. #7895
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vasu98 View Post
    I just got Dream Radar Giratina from GTS Negotiations!

    Pokemon species: Giratina
    Nickname: Japanese, can't write
    OT: Japanese, can't write
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
    IDno: 31738
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Don't know
    IV's: (if known) Don't know
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Mischievous.
    Ability: Telepathy
    Moves: Destiny Bond, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Aura Sphere
    Level Caught at: 40
    Current Level: 40
    Stats: Hp 180/ Atk 89/ Def 113/ Sp.Atk 85/ Sp.Def 111/ Speed 77
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
    Any other notes?:
    Looks okay, though I wouldn't trust a thing you get on GtS, especially Negotiations.

  21. #7896
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    I now realize I was wrong, and I checked said Emolga, and it said Route 5 on White. My N's Zoroark also says Driftveil City in White. Making that Golurk hacked since it had Faraway Place.
    Oh dang. Still consider it to be semi-legit then. For the heck of it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The location thing is a bit weird.

    If I recall correctly someone else in the B/W 2 subforum mentioned he traded a Panpour from B/W 2 Lostlorn Forest to B/W, and the location still says "Lostlorn Forest", it doesn't change into "Faraway place".

    And someone else said that "Faraway place" is only for the location that does not exist in B/W, such as Aspertia City or Sangi Ranch.







    Looks fine
    Yea it is. Kinda throws me off a bit.

    I'll keep that in mind whenever I get one of those from now on. If it comes from a known place, then most likely it's a hack.

    As for the Flygon, awesome . And as for the Golurk, I'll be keeping it and trying to breed a shiny from it.


    Pokemon species: Manectric
    Nickname: MANECTRIC
    OT: *Alex*
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male
    IDno: 23992
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) Don't know
    IV's: (if known) Don't know
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Moves: Roar, Discharge, Charge, Thunder
    Level Caught at: not sure
    Current Level: 63
    Stats: Hp 171/ Atk 98/ Def 87/ Sp.Atk 155/ Sp.Def 92/ Speed 139
    Location Caught: Johto
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: nope
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 6th August 2012 at 7:23 PM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  22. #7897
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    Oh dang. Still consider it to be semi-legit then. For the heck of it.
    There is no 'semi-legit'. It's either hacked or it's not.

    As for the Manectric, looks fine.

  23. #7898
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    There is no 'semi-legit'. It's either hacked or it's not.

    As for the Manectric, looks fine.
    What about that D/P Darkrai? since it is aquired by using an in-game glitch and not a cheating device does that make it hacked? or not?

    Just Sayin
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

  24. #7899
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    What about that D/P Darkrai? since it is aquired by using an in-game glitch and not a cheating device does that make it hacked? or not?

    Just Sayin
    diamond and pearl shaymin and darkrai are hacks as well since the items were only released for platinum. tweaking does not make it legal. they are still hacks
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  25. #7900
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Xerneas
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    diamond and pearl shaymin and darkrai are hacks as well since the items were only released for platinum. tweaking does not make it legal. they are still hacks
    Even though no external device was used to aquire them?
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

    Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Page 316 of 449 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •