Page 343 of 444 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 11092

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #8551
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddoggy10 View Post
    Pokemon Species:Archen
    Nickname:none
    OT: SERGIO
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 03542
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unkown
    IV's: assuming no ev's
    hp= 22-25
    attack 28-31
    def 2-5
    spec attack 31
    spec def 18-21
    speed 8-11
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Defeatist
    Moves:Pluck
    anchient power
    agility
    quick guard
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lv. 25
    Current Level:25
    Stats: hp=68
    atk= 68
    def 30
    spatk 44
    dpdef 32
    speed 42
    Location Caught: Route 6 (this is in pokemon white btw)
    Egg?: not that I can tell
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball ( standard pokeball)
    Any other notes?:
    Thanks to anyone who is awesome enough to help out those of us in need.
    gonna call hacked...just because if the location. all my fossil pokes say "nacrene city" for the location on white. unless there's another fossil place in B2W2 that i'm not aware of, should still say that in there too...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  2. #8552
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddoggy10 View Post
    Pokemon Species:Archen
    Nickname:none
    OT: SERGIO
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 03542
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unkown
    IV's: assuming no ev's
    hp= 22-25
    attack 28-31
    def 2-5
    spec attack 31
    spec def 18-21
    speed 8-11
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Defeatist
    Moves:Pluck
    anchient power
    agility
    quick guard
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lv. 25
    Current Level:25
    Stats: hp=68
    atk= 68
    def 30
    spatk 44
    dpdef 32
    speed 42
    Location Caught: Route 6 (this is in pokemon white btw)
    Egg?: not that I can tell
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball ( standard pokeball)
    Any other notes?:
    Thanks to anyone who is awesome enough to help out those of us in need.
    If it doesn't have "egg hatched" then it's a definite hack. Non-hatched fossil pokemon only have "Nacrene Museum" as their location.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  3. #8553
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    If it doesn't have "egg hatched" then it's a definite hack. Non-hatched fossil pokemon only have "Nacrene Museum" as their location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    If it doesn't say it was obtained at the Day-care it's a hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    gonna call hacked...just because if the location. all my fossil pokes say "nacrene city" for the location on white. unless there's another fossil place in B2W2 that i'm not aware of, should still say that in there too...
    Thanks guys, I thought so as well, I just figured I would ask to be sure, thanks

  4. #8554
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Pokemon species: Houndour
    Nickname:Written in japanese
    OT:Written in japanese
    Caught in a normal Pokeball.
    ID No: 15428
    Shiny: No
    Exp points: 0
    Nature:Impish
    Moves:Beat up, Roar,Bite,Odur Sleuth
    Gender:Female
    Ability:Early bird
    7/23/2012, Johto, Apparently arrived at Lv. 1.
    Other details : Got it from a trade in Black and white 2's GTS.

  5. #8555
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader Zim View Post
    Pokemon species: Houndour
    Nickname:Written in japanese
    OT:Written in japanese
    Caught in a normal Pokeball.
    ID No: 15428
    Shiny: No
    Exp points: 0
    Nature:Impish
    Moves:Beat up, Roar,Bite,Odur Sleuth
    Gender:Female
    Ability:Early bird
    7/23/2012, Johto, Apparently arrived at Lv. 1.
    Other details : Got it from a trade in Black and white 2's GTS.
    Looks fine, Houndour is found in the Kanto section of HGSS (it's still treated as Johto because Kanto is taken in FRLG and Gamefreak wanted a way to distinguish between the two).

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    that... doesn't matter on a bred Pokémon.
    Well... this is embarassing...
    it still looks legit anyway.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 20th October 2012 at 5:31 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  6. #8556
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Okay, Thanks. :3

  7. #8557
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Looks fine, Houndour is found in the Kanto section of HGSS (it's still treated as Johto because Kanto is taken in FRLG and Gamefreak wanted a way to distinguish between the two).
    that... doesn't matter on a bred Pokémon.

  8. #8558
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,213

    Default

    What does it denote if an Eevee came from a Link trade, but it said the egg hatched?

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  9. #8559
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    What does it denote if an Eevee came from a Link trade, but it said the egg hatched?
    It's nothing wrong with that. It just means that the egg was traded before it was hatched.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  10. #8560
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arcanine's Den
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Hi guys, I'd appreciate it if I could get this checked please:
    Arceus
    OT: ASH
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Blue
    IDno: 46168
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Brave
    Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown.
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: Judgement, Dragon claw, Recover, Blizzard.
    Level Caught at: 100
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack: 281, Defense: 259, Sp. Atk: 255, Sp. Def: 258, Speed: 237
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball

    Thanks!
    Last edited by dayvee; 23rd October 2012 at 3:46 PM.
    Extended White 2 Team



    White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

  11. #8561
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    66

    Default

    That's an Arceus, right? It's hacked. Arceus from Sinnoh can only have event OTs. The event item for catching Arceus was never released.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  12. #8562
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Arcanine's Den
    Posts
    46

    Default

    That's right. Thanks for the check
    Extended White 2 Team



    White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

  13. #8563
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    wrong the azure flute event was out a few years back so it can have ur name as an ot

    but your arceus is hacked cause u catch it at lvl 80

  14. #8564
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    wrong the azure flute event was out a few years back so it can have ur name as an ot

    but your arceus is hacked cause u catch it at lvl 80
    WRONG! The Azure Flute would be in Serebii's database if it was released, it isn't in there and wasn't released, not even in Japan.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  15. #8565
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    wrong the azure flute event was out a few years back so it can have ur name as an ot
    sorry, but you're wrong. the azure flute has never been released in any region, ever. all 4th gen arceus have been event ones, & 5th gen has to come from the DW. they were all level 100, anything below that is a hack...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  16. #8566
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I swear to god i have had the azure flute event downloaded from mystery git via wi-fi

    look at thhe bottom of this page:http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml

  17. #8567
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    I swear to god i have had the azure flute event downloaded from mystery git via wi-fi

    look at thhe bottom of this page:http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml
    The Azure Flute is the only Generation IV event Pokémon-related item to not be distributed in any legitimate way.

  18. #8568
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    but i managed to down load it of mystery gift

  19. #8569
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    10

    Default

    it was hacked plain and simple. sure it mentions it but it was NEVER released anywhere. only way to get it is by hacking period.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  20. #8570
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Then how come i got an azure flute of mystery gift a few years back

  21. #8571
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    i don't know what mystery gift you got, but it has never been released anywhere legitimately...ever...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  22. #8572
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    I swear to god i have had the azure flute event downloaded from mystery git via wi-fi

    look at thhe bottom of this page:http://www.serebii.net/games/events.shtml
    That just explains how you get Arceus, not when the Azure Flute was released (which it wasn't), you may have mistaken Azure Flute for another item, it would be in Serebii's event database with a release date like Oak's letter, it isn't. Plus, it's an old page that hasn't been updated since DP cause Platinum should have it too.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  23. #8573
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    i contacted someone who knows LOADS about pokemon and he told me That what happend to me that it must of been a glitch of some sort

    Cause (and i am REALLY sorry) ur right but what i thought was cause i got it so it must of been a normal event

  24. #8574
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred keldeo View Post
    i contacted someone who knows LOADS about pokemon and he told me That what happend to me that it must of been a glitch of some sort

    Cause (and i am REALLY sorry) ur right but what i thought was cause i got it so it must of been a normal event
    Obviously he doesn't know very much about Pokemon if he thinks you hacking the item into your game was a glitch.

  25. #8575
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Posts
    29

    Default

    relised that my brother sent it 2 me and i never hack

Page 343 of 444 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •