Page 353 of 443 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,825 of 11074

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #8801
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'ttouchthis View Post
    Where exactly is the blacklist of those OT's? I didn't see them on the list for this site.
    It's on Smogon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    ^
    err I think you did a mistake with the "arrived at lv 40" thing



    anyway, it looks fine. If it's just something like a Hasty non-shiny Squirtle, you don't have to worry about it and post it here. I don't think anyone would be that stupid to hack something like that.
    I would worry only if it's a flawless shiny with Modest Nature, because while that is possible to obtain through RNG, the chance of it being hacked is much higher than a Hasty non-Shiny Squirtle that doesn't even seems to be flawless
    You'd be incredibly surprised at some of the retarded crap people hack.

  2. #8802
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    It's on Smogon.
    Obviously. Could you be any less vague?


    To everyone else. Can you tell me if any of these pokes are hacked?

    Togepi
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920914&headless&la

    Ho-oh
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920910&headless&la

    Heatran
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920908&headless&la

  3. #8803
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Can'ttouchthis View Post
    Obviously. Could you be any less vague?


    To everyone else. Can you tell me if any of these pokes are hacked?

    Togepi
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920914&headless&la

    Ho-oh
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920910&headless&la

    Heatran
    http://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2920908&headless&la
    There's a blacklist on their Wi-fi forums here.

    We can't see the pokemon since they're not claimed.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  4. #8804
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    There's a blacklist on their Wi-fi forums here.

    We can't see the pokemon since they're not claimed.
    I don't see Wrath on that list you just linked. Here are the pokes

    Pokemon Species: Togepi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT:Wish
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) MALE
    IDno: 07898
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) Flawless
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Thunder wave, Fire blast, Nasty Plot, Substitute
    Level Caught at: Level 1 (Hatched)
    Current Level: Level 1
    Stats: 35/20/65/40/65/20
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball

    Encounter
    Fateful No
    Type Egg / Pal Park / Event
    At level 1
    Egg received Day-Care Couple
    Date Nov 6, 2010
    Hatched/Met PokéTransfer
    Date Jul 5, 2011
    Pokéball Poké Ball



    Pokemon Species: Ho-oh
    Nickname:N/A
    OT: Ash
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A
    IDno: 09071
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/17/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic:
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Sacred Fire, Punishment, Ancientpower, Safeguard
    Level Caught at: 70
    Current Level:70
    Stats: 106/130/90/110/154/90
    Location Caught: Johto(soulsilver)
    Egg?: Nope
    Pokeball Caught In:Masterball

    Encounter
    Fateful No
    Type Building / City
    At level 70
    Egg received N/A
    Date N/A
    Hatched/Met PokéTransfer
    Date Sep 10, 2011
    Pokéball Master Ball

    Pokemon Species:Heatran
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Kurt
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)Male
    IDno: 41153
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) 30/31/31/30/31/31
    Nature:Naive
    Characteristic:
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Metal sound, crunch, scary face, lava plume
    Level Caught at:50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 91/90/106/130/106/77
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: Nope
    Pokeball Caught In:Luxury Ball

    Encounter
    Fateful No
    Type Cave
    At level 50
    Egg received N/A
    Date N/A
    Hatched/Met PokéTransfer
    Date Jul 4, 2010
    Pokéball Luxury Ball

  5. #8805
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Blacklist I was talking about. And Wrath is on Smogon's wifi blacklist btw, they were offering English Kanto DW starters.

    Wish is a known hacker. Kurt is Kaphotics, who is fine. As for OT Ash, I wouldn't trust it.
    Last edited by Agonist; 11th December 2012 at 6:54 PM.

  6. #8806
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    If someone uses a flash cart or similar device. Uses a save editor and properly (making sure not to do anything to outrageous) adds a Pokemon than isn't it close to impossible to find out if its a fake or not?

  7. #8807
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButNotNOW View Post
    If someone uses a flash cart or similar device. Uses a save editor and properly (making sure not to do anything to outrageous) adds a Pokemon than isn't it close to impossible to find out if its a fake or not?
    yes, but it's still a hack...hack checking here isn't 100% yes or no. all we can do is look at location caught, level, IVs, EVs, & whatnot to compare to what is possible to get in the game...nothing can be 100% unless you caught it or got it at an event yourself...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  8. #8808
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButNotNOW View Post
    If someone uses a flash cart or similar device. Uses a save editor and properly (making sure not to do anything to outrageous) adds a Pokemon than isn't it close to impossible to find out if its a fake or not?
    With that attitude why would anyone want to trade at all?
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

  9. #8809
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    because it is just too damn easy to cheat and get away with it - I wish there was a way to secure this though

  10. #8810

    Default

    Seriously, I would not try to get away with it. I would always be honest about my Pokémon as far as trading/battling goes.

  11. #8811
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I am not trying to say anyone here would do it but knowing how easy it is to fake it is kind of annoying. I'm sure that there will be a better way to ensure that a Pokemon is real though.

    The one thing that urks me is that sometimes if I want to get a Pokemon off another game I would have to have another Nintendo DS. In B/W as well I can't even migrate 3rd gen. Pokemon. Then Nintendo wonders why people turn to cheats -.-
    Last edited by ButNotNOW; 16th December 2012 at 7:36 AM.

  12. #8812
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    220

    Default

    I just picked up a few shinies off of GTS Negotiations.

    Pokemon Species: Arcanine
    Nickname: Arcanine
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Impetuous and silly.
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 18
    Stats: HP: 61; Atk.: 42; Def.: 37; Sp. Atk.: 42; Sp. Def.: 35; Spd.: 44
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Route 3- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: Magmortar
    Nickname: Magmortar
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Loves to eat.
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Smog, Faint Attack. Fire Blast, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 31
    Stats: HP: 93; Atk.: 68; Def.: 43; Sp. Atk: 83; Sp. Def: 65; Spd.: 67
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Opelucid City- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: Gallade
    Nickname: Gallade
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Strong willed.
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Growl, Double Team, Confusion, Teleport
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 21
    Stats: HP: 65; Atk.: 60; Def.: 37; Sp. Atk: 34; Sp. Def: 64; Spd: 38
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Route 3- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

    Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

    Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

  13. #8813
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post
    I just picked up a few shinies off of GTS Negotiations.

    Pokemon Species: Arcanine
    Nickname: Arcanine
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Impetuous and silly.
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 18
    Stats: HP: 61; Atk.: 42; Def.: 37; Sp. Atk.: 42; Sp. Def.: 35; Spd.: 44
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Route 3- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: Magmortar
    Nickname: Magmortar
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Loves to eat.
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Smog, Faint Attack. Fire Blast, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 31
    Stats: HP: 93; Atk.: 68; Def.: 43; Sp. Atk: 83; Sp. Def: 65; Spd.: 67
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Opelucid City- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: Gallade
    Nickname: Gallade
    OT: Natalee
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno: 18813
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Strong willed.
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Growl, Double Team, Confusion, Teleport
    Level Caught at: Egg apparently hatched (so Lv. 1)
    Current Level: 21
    Stats: HP: 65; Atk.: 60; Def.: 37; Sp. Atk: 34; Sp. Def: 64; Spd: 38
    Location Caught: Day-Care Couple- Egg received. Route 3- Egg apparently hatched.
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?:
    they all look okay, probably just dumped for their less than stellar natures...although arcanine has possibilities...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  14. #8814
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    they all look okay, probably just dumped for their less than stellar natures...although arcanine has possibilities...
    Okay, great. Thanks for the input!
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

    Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

    Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

  15. #8815
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    they all look okay, probably just dumped for their less than stellar natures...although arcanine has possibilities...
    They all have useable natures, actually. Although it'd be better if that Magmortar knew Cross Chop.

  16. #8816
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Celadon City, UK
    Posts
    130

    Default

    I'm unsure about a Navel Rock Ho-Oh I've just acquired. I'd think it was OK but it's Japanese yet it's passed though an English Pal Park... Here's its analysis. http://i50.*******.com/2qm458o.png

    I'm probably just thinking this was too good to be true haha!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

  17. #8817
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Gastly
    Nickname: Gastly
    OT: Shiro*
    OT Gender: Female
    ID no: 05126
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Mean Look,Curse,Night Shade and Confuse Ray
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.21
    Current Level: 21
    Stats: HP: 49; Atk.: 24; Def.: 24; Sp. Atk: 50; Sp. Def: 25; Spd: 39
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: don't know
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Pokerus and Dex no. 092 (in red writing)
    Deoxys chaser

    3DS XL FRIEND CODE: 1564-4646-8783

    PM me if you have registered my 3DS FC and i will add yours

  18. #8818
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    I'm unsure about a Navel Rock Ho-Oh I've just acquired. I'd think it was OK but it's Japanese yet it's passed though an English Pal Park... Here's its analysis. http://i50.*******.com/2qm458o.png

    I'm probably just thinking this was too good to be true haha!
    Yeah, odds are it's hacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnyboy169 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Gastly
    Nickname: Gastly
    OT: Shiro*
    OT Gender: Female
    ID no: 05126
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Mean Look,Curse,Night Shade and Confuse Ray
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.21
    Current Level: 21
    Stats: HP: 49; Atk.: 24; Def.: 24; Sp. Atk: 50; Sp. Def: 25; Spd: 39
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: don't know
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Pokerus and Dex no. 092 (in red writing)
    Probably fine.

  19. #8819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    I'm unsure about a Navel Rock Ho-Oh I've just acquired. I'd think it was OK but it's Japanese yet it's passed though an English Pal Park... Here's its analysis. http://i50.*******.com/2qm458o.png

    I'm probably just thinking this was too good to be true haha!
    Yeah, that is hacked. English Pal Park + Japanese Species name = No bueno :/

  20. #8820
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Celadon City, UK
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Thanks for having a look, I think I'll get rid of it. It did occur to me that it may have been traded between a Japanese and English Gen 3 game and then uploaded through pall park, I've done that with my own games, but that would be rather unlikely haha.
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

  21. #8821
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    Thanks for having a look, I think I'll get rid of it. It did occur to me that it may have been traded between a Japanese and English Gen 3 game and then uploaded through pall park, I've done that with my own games, but that would be rather unlikely haha.
    Right, most people don't happen to own Japanese G3 carts.

  22. #8822
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    79

    Default

    If that were traded from a JP cart to an EN cart it would be known in the LA as something changes. It has not been traded.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

  23. #8823
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Haxorus
    Nickname: Japanease
    OT: Japanease
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno:01020
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: Flawless, I think
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Rivalry
    Moves: Taunt, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Guillotine
    Level Caught at: 60
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: HP: 169, Att:198 Def: 128 SpAtt: 79 SpDef:94 Spe: 151
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: Probably not
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Traded over GTS Negotiations; checked with IV calculator (2), and both said stats were too low for characteristic/nature.

    Pokemon Species: Servine
    Nickname: Japanease
    OT: Japanease
    OT Gender: Red
    IDno:19081
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: A little quick tempered
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Slam, Cut, Leaf Blade, Grass Pledge
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 33
    Stats: HP: 90 Att: 51 Def: 58 SpAtt: 50 SpDef: 56 Spe: 70
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Traded from same trainer as above


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  24. #8824

    Default

    The locations were probably Nature Preserve and Asperita Town respectively, so those two should be okay.

  25. #8825
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    bĂ*i vi?t hay cĂąng nhau vi?t bĂ*i ch?t lu?ng. Em chĂşc bác vui v?.......

Page 353 of 443 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •