Page 364 of 487 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 12152

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #9076
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokepon22 View Post
    Always thought with RNG you could get 3-4 stats with 31, but 31 in all 6...wow o_O
    That's the main draw to RNG abusing, being able to get flawless Pokemon relatively easily, and legitimately. That said, in Generation 3 and 4, there are certain restrictions to what natures are possible with what IVs, and if you don't have the correct ID/SID, shininess as well (for wild Pokemon, anyway. There aren't any restrictions for bred Pokemon).

  2. #9077
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superpower22 View Post
    Looks fine to me, as long as you can find bellsprout in the safari zone in HG/SS(which I'm to lazy to look up). But maybe you should have someone else double-check.
    Thanks. Did a check on my old Ss and saw that I had a Victreebel that I caught in the Safari zone as a Weepinbell, so that kind of solved it there. It,s not entirely impossible to run into shinies there - ran into a shiny Weezing in there once.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in January! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  3. #9078
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Thanks. Did a check on my old Ss and saw that I had a Victreebel that I caught in the Safari zone as a Weepinbell, so that kind of solved it there. It,s not entirely impossible to run into shinies there - ran into a shiny Weezing in there once.
    Alright, then they look good!

  4. #9079
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Nickname: Japanese Rayquaza (shiny)
    OT:Something japanese i dont know
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 0000
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown
    Nature: hardy
    Characteristic: stubborn
    Ability: air lock
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: ATTACK: 370
    DEFENCE: 204
    SP ATK: 341
    SP DEF: 224
    SPEED:250
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Arrived at lvl 70
    Moves: Fly, Draco Meteor, Extreme Speed and Dragon Pulse

    PM me your opinions

  5. #9080
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    ID of 0 is possible in Gen 3 iirc, but I'm inclined to say its most likely hacked.

  6. #9081
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    ID of 0 is possible in Gen 3 iirc, but I'm inclined to say its most likely hacked.
    My thoughts exactly.

  7. #9082
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Just want to clear this up now I'm using pictures.

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBjjX4bCMAAvEHJ.jpg:large and https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBjjUgHCYAAehKe.jpg:large

    Yes, they're Twitter pictures because I can't connect to my PC! They're fine though.
    Think this escaped people. :P
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

  8. #9083
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Think this escaped people. :P
    legal .

  9. #9084
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    lol this one was an obvios action replay pokemon
    Pokemon Species:Meloetta
    Nickname:Meloetta
    OT:JAMES
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:Rash
    Characteristic:
    Ability:Sweet scent
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:Came From Egg
    Current Level:56
    Stats:
    Location Caught:Egg
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Egg

    i released it into the wild since i couldnt trade it[like the game wouldnt let me] And well,do you expect to find a shiny meloetta in an egg?
    the other details i couldnt fil in because i didnt write them down. :/


    My Black 2 FC:4599-8332-1373
    Pokemon TCGO Username:Skylake



  10. #9085
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousHero View Post
    lol this one was an obvios action replay pokemon
    Pokemon Species:Meloetta
    Nickname:Meloetta
    OT:JAMES
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:Rash
    Characteristic:
    Ability:Sweet scent
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:Came From Egg
    Current Level:56
    Stats:
    Location Caught:Egg
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Egg

    i released it into the wild since i couldnt trade it[like the game wouldnt let me] And well,do you expect to find a shiny meloetta in an egg?
    the other details i couldnt fil in because i didnt write them down. :/
    Then why are you posting this here? This thread is for people who AREN'T sure if their pokemon is legal or not, I'm sure there's a different thread for what you're posting though.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 28th January 2013 at 9:37 PM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #9086
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnonymousHero View Post
    lol this one was an obvios action replay pokemon
    Pokemon Species:Meloetta
    Nickname:Meloetta
    OT:JAMES
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:Rash
    Characteristic:
    Ability:Sweet scent
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:Came From Egg
    Current Level:56
    Stats:
    Location Caught:Egg
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Egg

    i released it into the wild since i couldnt trade it[like the game wouldnt let me] And well,do you expect to find a shiny meloetta in an egg?
    the other details i couldnt fil in because i didnt write them down. :/
    Obvious hack is obvious.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  12. #9087
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Just got this one today and wanted to make sure it's ok.

    Name: Hydreigon (shiny)
    Nature: Docile nature; Highly curious
    Ot: Link (saw this name on Pokecheck, but didn't see the same id no. listed)
    Ot id no: 24875 (didn't find this one listed - even tried to upload it to Pokecheck, but it looks as if my isp has it blocked... so no luck there )
    Stats: Hp: 330; Atk: 247; Def: 232; Sp. Atk: 310; Sp. Def: 196; Speed: 250
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower
    Level caught at and level at now: Apparently met at lv. 39 (seems plausible -- probably met as a Deino in either Black or White version), now lv. 100 (3/24/2011)
    Location caught at: Victory Road (right location and level from the looks of things and it isn't overpowered, it's only above average in one stat)
    Pokeball caught in: Dusk ball
    Other: it was holding a Haban berry
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; 31st January 2013 at 3:50 AM.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in January! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  13. #9088
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    "I can smell you!"
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Just got this one today and wanted to make sure it's ok.

    Name: Hydreigon (shiny)
    Nature: Docile nature; Highly curious
    Ot: Link (saw this name on Pokecheck, but didn't see the same id no. listed)
    Ot id no: 24875 (didn't find this one listed - even tried to upload it to Pokecheck, but it looks as if my isp has it blocked... so no luck there )
    Stats: Hp: 330; Atk: 247; Def: 232; Sp. Atk: 310; Sp. Def: 196; Speed: 250
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Earthquake, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower
    Level caught at and level at now: Apparently met at lv. 39 (seems plausible -- probably met as a Deino in either Black or White version), now lv. 100 (3/24/2011)
    Location caught at: Victory Road (right location and level from the looks of things and it isn't overpowered, it's only above average in one stat)
    Pokeball caught in: Dusk ball
    Other: it was holding a Haban berry
    Seems fine except I'm not sure if the Haban berry was released



    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    Omega Ruby First Dexnav Shiny Sealeo Lv44 in Shoal Cave
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked


    I play Destiny on PS4, hit me up if you want to do strikes or mayhem when its up

  14. #9089
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Seems fine except I'm not sure if the Haban berry was released
    The Haban berry was released in the DW a long time ago.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  15. #9090
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Die Vereinigten Staaten
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Seems fine except I'm not sure if the Haban berry was released
    Haban berry is released, so your Hydreigon is fine. Link uploaded another Hydreigon to Pokecheck as well.

  16. #9091
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    481

    Default

    If the Pokemon has a ribbon that it's meant to come with (like Movie 15 Meloetta and the wishing ribbon) does that mean it's 100% real?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

  17. #9092
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    If the Pokemon has a ribbon that it's meant to come with (like Movie 15 Meloetta and the wishing ribbon) does that mean it's 100% real?
    No, it doesn't. It just means it has the ribbon.

  18. #9093

    Default

    Hey guys! I'd appreciate it if you could hack check my two shiny pokes I got in trades! Thanks!

    Pokemon Species: Squirtle
    Nickname: SQUIRTLE
    OT: Sayuri
    OT Gender: female
    IDno: 11536
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: none known; lvl 1
    IV's: none known
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Quick Tempered
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Tackle
    Level Caught at: --
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: hp: 12 att: 6 def: 6 sp att: 5 sp def: 6 spd: 6
    Location Caught: "Apparently arrived at lvl 1." (from my heartgold, seemed to be hatched originally. I don't remember what it said.)
    Egg?: seems like it
    Pokeball Caught In: n/a
    Any other notes?: poketransferred from my heartgold game. I originally got it as a trade from another forum on that game. Seems to be hatched.


    Pokemon Species: Abra
    Nickname: ABRA
    OT: Jared
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 05230
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: I forget. lol.
    IV's: don't know
    Nature: quiet
    Characteristic: quick tempered
    Ability: Inner focus
    Moves: teleport
    Level Caught at: traded from heartgold at lvl 22. Originally was lvl 1.
    Current Level: 22
    Stats: hp: 43 att: 17 def: 12 sp.: 56 sp def: 32 spd: 39
    Location Caught: traded to my heartgold game at lvl 1. now it says, "apparently arrived at lvl 22"
    Egg?: most liekly
    Pokeball Caught In: n/a
    Any other notes?:

  19. #9094
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skypatt View Post
    Hey guys! I'd appreciate it if you could hack check my two shiny pokes I got in trades! Thanks!

    Pokemon Species: Squirtle
    Nickname: SQUIRTLE
    OT: Sayuri
    OT Gender: female
    IDno: 11536
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: none known; lvl 1
    IV's: none known
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Quick Tempered
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Tackle
    Level Caught at: --
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: hp: 12 att: 6 def: 6 sp att: 5 sp def: 6 spd: 6
    Location Caught: "Apparently arrived at lvl 1." (from my heartgold, seemed to be hatched originally. I don't remember what it said.)
    Egg?: seems like it
    Pokeball Caught In: n/a
    Any other notes?: poketransferred from my heartgold game. I originally got it as a trade from another forum on that game. Seems to be hatched.


    Pokemon Species: Abra
    Nickname: ABRA
    OT: Jared
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 05230
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: I forget. lol.
    IV's: don't know
    Nature: quiet
    Characteristic: quick tempered
    Ability: Inner focus
    Moves: teleport
    Level Caught at: traded from heartgold at lvl 22. Originally was lvl 1.
    Current Level: 22
    Stats: hp: 43 att: 17 def: 12 sp.: 56 sp def: 32 spd: 39
    Location Caught: traded to my heartgold game at lvl 1. now it says, "apparently arrived at lvl 22"
    Egg?: most liekly
    Pokeball Caught In: n/a
    Any other notes?:
    Squirtle's OT is an infamous hacker (even the ID matches), so in all likelihood it's hacked as well, Abra looks fine though.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  20. #9095
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    481

  21. #9096
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Celebi looks like the Gen 4 event one that was transferred, and used for the ingame Zorua event in BW. Arceus matches an old event from Gen 4. Both look fine from the information provided.

  22. #9097
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_gr View Post
    I have a question! If you have a hacked pokemon and send it to black/white 2 game only for the pokedex and then immediately release it, will that harm your game?


    No. It literally can not.

    This crap needs to stop. There is absolutely no way a pkm file/Pokemon can wreck a save. It's not physically possible. None of the pkm data is ever in an executable area. Ever. Pkm data is parsed and displayed and that's it. It gets read, not run. Occasionally you'll get some jackass who trades a glitched pkm that might freeze your game because the parser has trouble interpreting the data. This is extremely, extremely rare. And even then, it has no other effect. Reset and move along. Maybe find someone with an AR to dispose of the glitched poke for you. That's it though. That's all that can happen and the odds of that are incredibly rare.
    Last edited by Bond697; 1st February 2013 at 9:24 AM.

  23. #9098
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Celebi looks like the Gen 4 event one that was transferred, and used for the ingame Zorua event in BW. Arceus matches an old event from Gen 4. Both look fine from the information provided.
    Isn't it really rare to find a legit Arceus?
    3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

  24. #9099
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mays View Post
    Isn't it really rare to find a legit Arceus?
    No, it's not that rare.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  25. #9100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    1,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Haban berry is released, so your Hydreigon is fine. Link uploaded another Hydreigon to Pokecheck as well.
    That's good. How were you able to find that out? I tried looking him up via his games id no and came up with nothing.

    Also, when I was looking at a list of various shiny Hydreigons, I came across a couple that were similar, as in were caught at lv. 39 and were holding a Haban berry. Different trainers though. So I was wondering if legit Pokemon could be listed alongside hacked ones on Pokecheck?
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in January! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Page 364 of 487 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •