Page 381 of 492 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 12277

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #9501
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is it ok ?

        Spoiler:- img:

  2. #9502
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where you least suspect it.
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robco View Post
    Is it ok ?

        Spoiler:- img:
    I can't tell since I can't see the legality analysis. Go to your account options and check the "Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon:"-box. It looks fine with the info given though.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

    Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560


  3. #9503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robco View Post
    Is it ok ?

        Spoiler:- img:
    I find it highly suspicious considering there are 2 different Shiny Ho-Oh with that OT on that site.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

  4. #9504
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMagikarp View Post
    I can't tell since I can't see the legality analysis. Go to your account options and check the "Allow other users to see the legality analysis of my non public Pokémon:"-box. It looks fine with the info given though.
    Now its allowed

  5. #9505
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robco View Post
    Now its allowed
    based on the info, it's legal... but take what Arbalest said into account...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  6. #9506
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'm a bit n00b about this but I was wondering about this guy:

    Pokemon Species: Phione
    Nickname: PHIONE
    OT: Beth
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) red
    IDno: 07702
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: hardy
    Characteristic: Loves to eat.
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Water Sport, Ice Beam
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: HP12 6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl 1
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal pokeball
    Any other notes?: catch date is 4/11/2013

    Just wondering since all the 6 in stats and for some reason the trainer number bothers me. And it's shiny...
    Always looking for Shaymin

  7. #9507
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Hi All,

    Pokemon Species: Registeel
    Nickname: Registeel
    OT: ASH
    OT Gender: Male (Blue)
    IDno: 34970
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Clear Body
    Moves: Amnesia, Charge Beam, Lock-On, Zap Cannon
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 65
    Current Level: Lv. 65
    Stats: HP = 190, Att = 109, Def = 213, SP.A = 122, SP.D = 205, Spe = 73
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: I am suspicious about the Level and OT and Thanks in Advance.
    Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
    We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...

  8. #9508
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hi All,

    Pokemon Species: Registeel
    Nickname: Registeel
    OT: ASH
    OT Gender: Male (Blue)
    IDno: 34970
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Clear Body
    Moves: Amnesia, Charge Beam, Lock-On, Zap Cannon
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at Lv. 65
    Current Level: Lv. 65
    Stats: HP = 190, Att = 109, Def = 213, SP.A = 122, SP.D = 205, Spe = 73
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: I am suspicious about the Level and OT and Thanks in Advance.
    Registeel is met at Lv. 65 in B & W 2 so the level is fine. Also, a lot of people use Ash as their name so I wouldn't worry too much about that.
    Favorite Pokemon: Mew and Charmander because they win at life.

  9. #9509
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    10,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chibiromeo View Post
    I'm a bit n00b about this but I was wondering about this guy:

    Pokemon Species: Phione
    Nickname: PHIONE
    OT: Beth
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) red
    IDno: 07702
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: hardy
    Characteristic: Loves to eat.
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Water Sport, Ice Beam
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: HP12 6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl 1
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal pokeball
    Any other notes?: catch date is 4/11/2013

    Just wondering since all the 6 in stats and for some reason the trainer number bothers me. And it's shiny...
    Based on the info given, seems legal.

    It is entirely possible to obtain a Shiny Phione in legitimate way, since all you have to do is breed Manaphy. In fact, I'm planning to MM for one in the future

    Also, hatched Pokemon tends to have 6 in their stat, unless the Nature reduces/increases it, but yours is Hardy, which means no stat is affected.

    The ID number isn't exactly something odd either. There are more "suspicious" ID numbers than that.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  10. #9510
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chibiromeo View Post
    I'm a bit n00b about this but I was wondering about this guy:

    Pokemon Species: Phione
    Nickname: PHIONE
    OT: Beth
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) red
    IDno: 07702
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: hardy
    Characteristic: Loves to eat.
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Water Sport, Ice Beam
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: HP12 6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Sinnoh, apparently arrived at lvl 1
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal pokeball
    Any other notes?: catch date is 4/11/2013

    Just wondering since all the 6 in stats and for some reason the trainer number bothers me. And it's shiny...
    There's no such thing as a suspicious trainer number (since any number between 0-65535 has an equal chance of being your TID).

  11. #9511
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Rapidash
    Nickname: Rapidash
    OT: ODELL
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 43520
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Quick To Flee
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Fury Attack/Fire Blast/Bounce/Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: 59
    Current Level: 60
    Stats: HP-151 Attack-134 Defense-99 Sp.Att-117 Sp.Def-117, Speed-148
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Duskball
    Any other notes?: Traded for this from the GTS for one of my many, many Ekans...(anyone need an Ekans in B/W1, I have many in my quest for the MM shiny)

  12. #9512
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    delaware
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Seems legit to me macklin. The level is right and so is the area caught. The moves are right also. Unfortunately the tid cannot help in any way to find out if it's legit. The stats also look good, so I guess it's up to you if you want to keep it.

  13. #9513
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Macklin, I agree with Soulink, it looks pretty legit to me, I can't spot anything suspicious in any way. Looks like you got a good deal for just an Ekans!

    EDIT:

    I am sorry to bring my Registeel back up again (See a few posts before this), but the 'Faraway Place' is really bugging me. When you catch it in the 'Iron Chamber' in B2/W2, does it normally say that?

    I do not own these games so that is why I am asking!

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by tomatohater; 12th April 2013 at 5:09 PM. Reason: Curious
    Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
    We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...

  14. #9514
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post

    I am sorry to bring my Registeel back up again (See a few posts before this), but the 'Faraway Place' is really bugging me. When you catch it in the 'Iron Chamber' in B2/W2, does it normally say that?

    I do not own these games so that is why I am asking!

    Thanks in advance!
    Iron Chamber didn't exist in B/W and it wasn't in the coding of the games either, so when the location is displayed, the game doesn't have the right info to display "Iron Chamber" the game doesn't even know what that place is. As such, the game outputs a different message, and iirc, Faraway Place is that message. Since you said you didn't have B/W2 I assume this is on a B/W version, and as such, that message is indeed what you should see. This is true for all B/W2 locations that are not in B/W
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  15. #9515
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
    Pokemon Species: Rapidash
    Nickname: Rapidash
    OT: ODELL
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 43520
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Quick To Flee
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Fury Attack/Fire Blast/Bounce/Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: 59
    Current Level: 60
    Stats: HP-151 Attack-134 Defense-99 Sp.Att-117 Sp.Def-117, Speed-148
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Duskball
    Any other notes?: Traded for this from the GTS for one of my many, many Ekans...(anyone need an Ekans in B/W1, I have many in my quest for the MM shiny)
    appears to be legal.

  16. #9516
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    I don't know why didn't realize that earlier, dewey911p!
    Thanks for clearing it up though!

    And chibiromeo, your Phione looks legit too!
    Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
    We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...

  17. #9517
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Hi all!

    Pokemon Species: Bisharp
    Nickname: Scalproie
    OT: AXEL
    OT Gender: Blue = Male
    IDno: 34370
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Strongly Defiant
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Guillotine, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Iron Head
    Level Caught at: Lv. 31
    Current Level: Lv. 100
    Stats: HP:258, Att:234, Def:226, Sp.A:146, Sp.D:183, Spe:160
    Location Caught: Route 9
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Quick Ball
    Any other notes?: Got it for a Normal Cresselia! Thanks in Advance!
    Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
    We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...

  18. #9518
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Hi all!

    Pokemon Species: Bisharp
    Nickname: Scalproie
    OT: AXEL
    OT Gender: Blue = Male
    IDno: 34370
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Strongly Defiant
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Guillotine, Iron Defense, Night Slash, Iron Head
    Level Caught at: Lv. 31
    Current Level: Lv. 100
    Stats: HP:258, Att:234, Def:226, Sp.A:146, Sp.D:183, Spe:160
    Location Caught: Route 9
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Quick Ball
    Any other notes?: Got it for a Normal Cresselia! Thanks in Advance!
    that OT name is at the unmentionable site, but not with that ID number...looks legal, level caught & location is right...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  19. #9519
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    Really, what's so bad about the OT, AXEL? Is he a hacker or something? And also why is the ID Number odd?
    Many were enlightened after the Awakening..
    We can protect the Fire Emblem again, if we work together...

  20. #9520
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Could someone check this Celebi for me, please?

    Edit: copied Mew's stats, editing...
    Edit 2: Here they are.

    UT Japanese Celebi
    Nickname: セレビィ
    OT: えいがかん(red)
    ID: 07100
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IVs: 10-11/16-17/24-25/28-29/22-23/4-5
    ========
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Current Level: 50
    Current Stats: Hp: 165 // Atk: 113 // Def: 117 // SpAtk: 119 // Sp.Def: 116 // Speed: 107
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Quirky nature.
    3/15/2012
    Johto
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
    Fateful encounter.
    Ofetn lost in thought.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribon01 (Classic ribbon)


    Everything seems right except for the date. Does it change when transferred from a previous gen or something?
    Also, Celebi's event card also has "Pokémon Movie 10. " in the stats and mine does not. =/
    Thanks!
    Last edited by _Gamma; 14th April 2013 at 5:55 PM.

  21. #9521
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Rotom
    Nickname: Raiden
    OT: Boy
    OT Gender: Blue=Male
    IDno: 57154
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: no idea
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Hates to lose
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Hydro pump, thunder, shadow ball, electro ball
    Level Caught at: 1(Egg)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Hp=220 Attack=173 Defense= 237 Sp. attack= 242 Sp. defense = 245 speed= 202
    Location Caught: route 3(Hatched from egg)
    Egg?: yeah
    Pokeball Caught In:Normal pokeball
    Any other notes?: the OT seemed a bit strange to me. Thought it might be hacked.

    Witness my sickness

  22. #9522
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    Really, what's so bad about the OT, AXEL? Is he a hacker or something? And also why is the ID Number odd?

    The OT Axel has many hacks related to it, so it's most likely hacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by _Gamma View Post
    Could someone check this Celebi for me, please?

    Edit: copied Mew's stats, editing...
    Edit 2: Here they are.

    UT Japanese Celebi
    Nickname: セレビィ
    OT: えいがかん(red)
    ID: 07100
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    IVs: 10-11/16-17/24-25/28-29/22-23/4-5
    ========
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Current Level: 50
    Current Stats: Hp: 165 // Atk: 113 // Def: 117 // SpAtk: 119 // Sp.Def: 116 // Speed: 107
    Pokeball caught in: Cherish Ball
    ===Info===
    Quirky nature.
    3/15/2012
    Johto
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50.
    Fateful encounter.
    Ofetn lost in thought.
    Ribbons: Gift Ribon01 (Classic ribbon)


    Everything seems right except for the date. Does it change when transferred from a previous gen or something?
    Also, Celebi's event card also has "Pokémon Movie 10. " in the stats and mine does not. =/
    Thanks!
    Looks legal. And that's a Gen 4 thing, not Gen 5. And date would be the Poketransfer date (not that the date means anything at all to begin with).

    Quote Originally Posted by SkSk_Is_GoD View Post
    Pokemon Species: Rotom
    Nickname: Raiden
    OT: Boy
    OT Gender: Blue=Male
    IDno: 57154
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: no idea
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Hates to lose
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Hydro pump, thunder, shadow ball, electro ball
    Level Caught at: 1(Egg)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Hp=220 Attack=173 Defense= 237 Sp. attack= 242 Sp. defense = 245 speed= 202
    Location Caught: route 3(Hatched from egg)
    Egg?: yeah
    Pokeball Caught In:Normal pokeball
    Any other notes?: the OT seemed a bit strange to me. Thought it might be hacked.
    legal.

  23. #9523
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Charmander
    Nickname: (Cant read - forgein)
    OT: GON
    OT Gender: male
    IDno:59319
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability:Blaze
    Moves: Scratch/Griwl/Flamethrower/Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: Egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: Hp:12 Attack: 5 Defense:6 Sp.Att:6 Sp.Def:6 Speed:6
    Location Caught: Skyarrow bridge
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular
    Any other notes?:Pics attached

    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps30a4724f.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...psf6493d35.jpg

  24. #9524
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macklin View Post
    Pokemon Species: Charmander
    Nickname: (Cant read - forgein)
    OT: GON
    OT Gender: male
    IDno:59319
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability:Blaze
    Moves: Scratch/Griwl/Flamethrower/Flare Blitz
    Level Caught at: Egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: Hp:12 Attack: 5 Defense:6 Sp.Att:6 Sp.Def:6 Speed:6
    Location Caught: Skyarrow bridge
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular
    Any other notes?:Pics attached

    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ps30a4724f.jpg
    http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...psf6493d35.jpg
    looks legal...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  25. #9525
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Present Day
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I have received numerous Event Pokemon over trades in the years I've been playing Pokemon, and I'm just getting back into the Game now. I'm aware of all the physical and obvious signs a Pokemon is hacked, but I have trouble with the Stat calculator. So I'll post up one of the Pokemon events I have currently, and I need to know how to figure out myself for future reference if the STATS in particular are hacked, maxed out, cheated etc. I've entered some Pokemon of mine into the calculator and received messages like this:

    Deoxys .ATK Lv.75 does not compute!
    Speed (254) should be 230 to 253.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate. ---

    Does this kind of a message mean it was hacked or is it just some sort of error? I need to know what kind of message the calculator would display to clue me in on the hacked nature of a pokemon or not. As the stats seem to be the only concern of mine since all the other info on these events is clearly legit, and all of them have been UT. (Un-Touched)

    So I'll post up one random one for now. Thank you and I appreciate the help.

    Pokemon Species: SHAYMIN
    Nickname: None
    OT: Move11
    OT Gender: None
    IDno: 04019
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Good perserverance
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball
    Level Caught at: Lv. 50
    Current Level: Lv. 50
    Stats: HP - 161, Attack - 116, Defense - 128, Sp. Atk - 106, Sp. Def - 113, Speed - 100
    Location Caught: Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It has a "Classic Ribbon".

Page 381 of 492 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •