Page 389 of 454 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 11348

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

legal .

Hey guys, sooo this pokegts.us site. What's up with it? Are event exclusives like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUjRoflZ2Y legit? I dont know what to think, dont want to get filthy hackmons, but i want meloetta and genesect : P

Pokemon Species: Meloetta
    Nickname: nope (but her name is japanese, in katakana)
    OT:Some hiragana, if i read it right it's "eigakan"
    OT Gender: female
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: nope
    EV's: no idea, but since she have no experience points, i dont think that she have any
    IV's: imba high, that's what made me think she might be hacked, she have 4 or 5 perfect IV
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song (i teached her Relic Song in that Cafe in Castellia City)
    Level Caught at: 9/9/2012 Pokemon Movie 12 Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv.15
    Current Level:15
    Stats:59 HP, 32 Attack, 32 Defense, 48 Sp. Atk, 43 Sp. Def, 39 Speed
    Location Caught: Pokemon Movie 12 Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 15.
    Egg?: nope
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball

she seems legit to me, but her almost perfect IV seems so unreal...
    PS she have a Gift Ribbon01 - Wishing Ribbon. A Ribbon said to make your wish come true.

It seems legit, but I agree, those IV's are a bit fishy. I'll say legit. (seems to check out with Serebii's Event Database) If I'm wrong, someone correct me. Please.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

Unofficial "guy who welcomes people to the forums."
    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224
    VM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by arkhentark View Post
    Pokemon Species: Meloetta
    Nickname: nope (but her name is japanese, in katakana)
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: nope
    EV's: no idea, but since she have no experience points, i dont think that she have any
    IV's: imba high, that's what made me think she might be hacked, she have 4 or 5 perfect IV
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Moves: Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song (i teached her Relic Song in that Cafe in Castellia City)
    Level Caught at: 9/9/2012 Pokemon Movie 12 Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv.15
    Current Level:15
    Stats:59 HP, 32 Attack, 32 Defense, 48 Sp. Atk, 43 Sp. Def, 39 Speed
    Location Caught: Pokemon Movie 12 Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 15.
    Egg?: nope
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball

she seems legit to me, but her almost perfect IV seems so unreal...
    PS she have a Gift Ribbon01 - Wishing Ribbon. A Ribbon said to make your wish come true.
    not legit but legal...
    IVs could be a result of RNG!!!

sooo what's the difference between legit and legal?
    hnn i dont rly consider RNG abuse as cheating...
    btw guys, what is this pokegts.us thing? are pokemon from this source ok? someone tried to convince me that i can download a legit event genosect from there, all i had to do was changing my dns. could someone explain this to me?

hnn i dont rly consider RNG abuse as cheating...
    btw guys, what is this pokegts.us thing? are pokemon from this source ok? someone tried to convince me that i can download a legit event genosect from there, all i had to do was changing my dns. could someone explain this to me?
    i dont think pokegts is legal....
    aslo legal pokemons are legit but there are hackers who can make hacked pokemons look perfect!!

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    not legit but legal...
    IVs could be a result of RNG!!!
    What? It's not automatically "not legit" just because it has high IVs. However, the OT seems to be off. It should be えいがかん (Google translate returns the word cinema, though I may be missing something with the translation).

Also, your sig is wrong. Proof. I'm going to take the word of someone who actually showed their evidence over someone making wild claims and not showing a single thing.
    Last edited by Hozu; 23rd June 2013 at 7:14 PM.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

legit Pokemon are legal, but legal Pokemon aren't always legit.

A good analogy is "apple is a fruit, but not all fruits are apple".

Usually, if a Pokemon looks fine on the surface, it is considered at least legal.
    To confirm whether it is legit or not, a further checking (basically, checking the Pokemon's internal data) is needed. Then the Pokemon can be determined as hacked or legitimate depending on the result of the further checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu View Post
    However, the OT seems to be off. It should be えいがかん (Google translate returns the word cinema, though I may be missing something with the translation).
    iirc "eigakan" means "cinema", so unless there's a picture of the OT for confirmation, good chance that the Meloetta is fine.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    legit Pokemon are legal, but legal Pokemon aren't always legit.

A good analogy is "apple is a fruit, but not all fruits are apple".

Usually, if a Pokemon looks fine on the surface, it is considered at least legal.
    To confirm whether it is legit or not, a further checking (basically, checking the Pokemon's internal data) is needed. Then the Pokemon can be determined as hacked or legitimate depending on the result of the further checking.

iirc "eigakan" means "cinema", so unless there's a picture of the OT for confirmation, good chance that the Meloetta is fine.
    OT should be えいがかん, as Hozu said.

My own Meloetta, for reference.

The member who posted that Meloetta did say that the OT is in Japanese.

Now we only need him to confirm whether the OT is exactly えいがかん or not

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

http://imageshack.us/a/img46/3972/9p0.png
    Sooo, imo she's ok. OT is the same

Can Space C Deoxys be shiny? I received one from the GTS...
    I also got the same Mew multiple times (Same Nature, IVs...) what does this count as? (They're MYSTRY/Aura)
    I also have a Space C Deoxys with this Trainer ID: SPACE C (2 spaces I think, blue)
    Are Darkrais without a fateful encounter? I have 2 without it on my White 2 (I got one of them from here and I was assured it's legit :\ I dunno)
    Shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew...
    How do people even hack Pokemon? It's on a DS :\
    Was the fateful encounter thingy in 3rd Gen too? All my MYSTRY/ANIV 10/SPACE C/others have fateful encounters ._.
    They all seem legit, not too high IVs mostly, I just don't entirely trust my shiny SPACE C Deoxys, shiny Faraway Mew, shiny that-garden Shaymin
    The dates don't help... I transferred all these to my White 2 this month and it says June 6th or so for all :\
    Almost all are from the GTS
    If I get Event Pokes off the GTS and they seem legit, are they legit? (Like, does their source - the GTS - affect their legit-ness?)
    Last edited by LuciferHobo; 29th June 2013 at 1:52 AM.
    PS3 player :]

I'm not really active, I just come here when I remember I need something

I officially have all 718 Pokemon, sorted by numbers. Yay. (March 21st 2014)
    Will start competitive battling ONE DAY

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHobo View Post
    I also got the same Mew multiple times (Same Nature, IVs...) what does this count as? (They're MYSTRY/Aura)
    I also have a Space C Deoxys with this Trainer ID: SPACE C (2 spaces I think, blue)
    Are Darkrais without a fateful encounter? I have 2 without it on my White 2 (I got one of them from here and I was assured it's legit :\ I dunno)
    Was the fateful encounter thingy in 3rd Gen too? All my MYSTRY/ANIV 10/SPACE C/others have fateful encounters ._.
    They all seem legit, not too high IVs mostly, I just don't entirely trust my shiny SPACE C Deoxys, shiny Faraway Mew, shiny that-garden Shaymin
    The dates don't help... I transferred all these to my White 2 this month and it says June 6th or so for all :\
    In light of the recent discovery of 10th anniversary Pokémon not being able to shiny, I doubt that any 3rd gen non-egg event can be shiny. Aside from WISHMKR Jirachi.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

If I get Event Pokes off the GTS and they seem legit, are they legit? (Like, does their source - the GTS - affect their legit-ness?)
    Yes, there were Darkrai without a fateful encounter flag. The most common one would be the Newmoon Darkrai that was catchable in Platinum after the Member Card event was distributed. I'm not sure if there was any Wi-Fi distributed Darkrai without the fateful flag however.

Fateful encounters were available in gen 3 as well, and gen 3 handled them differently from what I have heard. I know nothing of gen 3 mechanics, but either way, the fateful flag was there.

The date you transfer pokemon from one game to another is the date that is displayed in their summary. If they all say June 6th, I'm guessing that is the day you transferred them over. Further still, date means absolutely nothing in pokemon. The date is set on the DS and every DS model thus far has allowed the user to adjust the date between a set range (2000-2099 for a DS Lite and 2000-2050 for 3DS models) so any date in those ranges is legal.

No, just because you traded for something does not in and of itself make it a hack. that being said, the GTS is filled with hacks and assholes who have no problem spreading them around. Just be wary of anything you find on the GTS but know that there are still some decent players out there.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 29th June 2013 at 10:23 PM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Almost all are from the GTS
    Fateful Encounter flag existed in 3rd gen, however, it wasn't displayed in 4th gen games for some reason. It displays in 5th gen games though.

Pokemon Species: Arceus
    Nickname: none
    OT: Vianed
    IDno: 19063
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: "It has worked really hard, hasn't it?" so maxed i guess
    IV's: above average, spatt fantastic, probably 26
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Mischevous
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: focus blast (1PPup), Psychic, Recover, Judgament (Max PP)
    Encoutered:
    2/24/2013
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 80. (this is what makes me think it may be hacked)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP381 ATT 285 DEF 286 SPATT 294 SPDEF 270 SPE 281
    Pokeball Caught In: Master ball

I got him from GTS. Also it has star marking and it seems it had pokerus.
    Last edited by arkhentark; 30th June 2013 at 5:12 PM.

Yep, seems like a Hall of Origin Arceus to me.

Most people consider it as hacked because the item required to obtain it is never released.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Hm, thx. I think i'll keep him as pokedex filler until i obtain 100% legit one from event (i hope there will be one : P)

I just recently got this Blissey from GTS and I need it to be looked up though I believe it's not hacked. Ok, so:

Modest nature.
    5/4/2011/
    Day-Care Couple
    Egg received.
    5/4/2011
    Skyarrow Bridge
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Mischievous.

Name: Japanese
    OT: Japanese
    ID No. 49655
    Exp. Points 800000 (Lvl. 100)
    Item: None
    Pokerus: It shows a pink little smiley face. So I guess that means it had the Pokerus.
    Pokeball: Classic Pokeball

Stats:
    HP: 651
    Attack: 31
    Sp. Atk: 273
    Sp. Def: 307
    Speed: 146

Ability: Natural Cure

Moves:
    - Fire Blast
    - Softboiled
    - Toxic
    - Minimize

Species: Garchomp
    Nickname: GARCHOMP
    OT: JOSH
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 05002
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: "It seems like it can work a little harder. But I think it worked hard on its Attack and Speed!"
    IV's: "This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall." Has an Attack IV of 31 according to the Stats Judge,
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moves:
    * Outrage
    * Earthquake
    * Dragon Claw
    * Fire Fang
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.100
    Stats:
    * HP 357/357
    * Attack 359
    * Defense 225
    * Sp. Atk 159
    * Sp. Def 202
    * Speed 332
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: Before I transferred her to White 2, it said she was apparently obtained from the Day-Care Couple as an egg and then hatched at the Seabreak Path.
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball

Any other notes?: Obtained this 'Chomp from the Platinum GTS a long time ago and now she resides on White 2. When I got her on Platinum it said she was hatched. Also she was at some point infected with Pokérus.
    Last edited by Gampi; 1st July 2013 at 8:51 PM. Reason: Forgot something.

specie:Raichu
    ot:zack
    ot gender:male
    IDno:35934
    nature:modest
    desc.:highly curious
    ability:static
    moves:thunder shock p40 a100 growl p0 a100
    level:4
    level caught:4
    attack:10
    defense:10
    sp.atk:14
    sp.def:11
    speed:13
    i bought the game used so my game name is zack

Quote Originally Posted by demonnightmare22 View Post
    It's most likely a Pikachu caught in Viridian Forest then evolved with ThunderStone. I'd say it's legit if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    Species: Garchomp
    Nickname: GARCHOMP
    OT: JOSH
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 05002
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: "It seems like it can work a little harder. But I think it worked hard on its Attack and Speed!"
    IV's: "This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall." Has an Attack IV of 31 according to the Stats Judge,
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Moves:
    * Outrage
    * Earthquake
    * Dragon Claw
    * Fire Fang
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv.100
    Stats:
    * HP 357/357
    * Attack 359
    * Defense 225
    * Sp. Atk 159
    * Sp. Def 202
    * Speed 332
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: Before I transferred her to White 2, it said she was apparently obtained from the Day-Care Couple as an egg and then hatched at the Seabreak Path.
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball

Any other notes?: Obtained this 'Chomp from the Platinum GTS a long time ago and now she resides on White 2. When I got her on Platinum it said she was hatched. Also she was at some point infected with Pokérus.
    Quote Originally Posted by demonnightmare22 View Post
    Both appear to be legal.

Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: JIRACHI
    OT: ???????
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno: 20015
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Moves: Cosmic Power, Charge Beam, Future Sight, Water Pulse
    Level Caught at: Unknown. It was transferred by myself from Diamond to Platinum then Black already at 100. I don't remember training this Jirachi, since I have always used my WISHMKR Jirachi in battles.
    Stats: HP 366, Attack 186, Defense 281, Special Attack 306, Special Defense 281, Speed 269
    Location Caught: Hoenn, and also says fateful encounter in Black (and probably did in Platinum too).
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal/Basic Pokeball (as listed on its stats screen)

Any other notes?: This Jirachi is the only one with that specific ID NUM.
    In fact, none of my other Pokemon have the same ID as this Jirachi, but some of them share the same OT (???????).
    Information says "Apparently arrived at lv100 after a long travel through time. Fateful encounter. Mischievous."
    Last edited by XANAVirus; 2nd July 2013 at 1:14 AM.

Page 389 of 454 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399439 ... LastLast