Page 407 of 455 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 11364

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    If you are referring tot he mattle ho-oh, those are from Collo you get for beating the 100th battle on the mountain., the OT varied with the games language
    He was referring to this specific OT: MATTLE Ho-Oh, there is a hacked Ho-Oh from a fake GTS that spits out hacks that fits the description of the one being posted: specific characteristic and everything.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Dunno about that. Was just going by what ws posted. OT/ID was legit, move set legit, etc etc.

Personally I'd jsut run it through pokecheckk cause of that but meh, probably in trouble for jsut mentioning that now :X
    Actually that wouldn't work since apparently it's flagging all of them.

Also I'm quite aware of such sites, they've been around for years.
    Last edited by Arande; 25th September 2013 at 6:15 AM.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Dunno about that. Was just going by what ws posted. OT/ID was legit, move set legit, etc etc.

Personally I'd jsut run it through pokecheckk cause of that but meh, probably in trouble for jsut mentioning that now :X
    there is a fake site that can make it look legal which is horrible and i wouldn't trust any ho-oh by mattle unless you get it yourself as well as check does help but sometimes stuff may look legal but it still could be a hack which im sure it is...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th September 2013 at 5:53 AM.

Well......

Shadow1624's Ho-Oh looks legal, but if a fake GTS site has exactly the same Ho-Oh, then yeah, I'm doubting it.

Hailstorm Metagross' Manaphy, Shaymin, and Arceus looks legal, especially with the Manaphy being Sassy and has a high Speed IV (why would you hack for something like that anyway)

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Well......

Shadow1624's Ho-Oh looks legal, but if a fake GTS site has exactly the same Ho-Oh, then yeah, I'm doubting it.

Hailstorm Metagross' Manaphy, Shaymin, and Arceus looks legal, especially with the Manaphy being Sassy and has a high Speed IV (why would you hack for something like that anyway)
    trust me on the shine people hack for really silly reason's i have seen really bad hacks with crap nature's and iv's trust me it can be possible just saying beware thats all it may look legal but it may not...

Yeah, but those are incredibly rare. And I did say it looks legal, not it "is" legal

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Yeah, but those are incredibly rare. And I did say it looks legal, not it "is" legal
    yeah i know you did i was just stating some people still will hack rare stuff its pretty common but best not to go into that...ill be waiting for another post to help people out...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    there is a fake site that can make it look legal which is horrible and i wouldn't trust any ho-oh by mattle unless you get it yourself as well as check does help but sometimes stuff may look legal but it still could be a hack which im sure it is...
    What's the best way to identify these kind of Pokémon? Looking at their stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    The BEST way would be to use Pokecheck, it will tell you everything about the pokemon including if it was hacked or not. But if you cant you can post on this thread and other members can tell you if it was obviously hacked (like having a ability or a move that it shouldent be able to get). Unless you know how to check for yourself.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Hey got this pokemon from here and want to make sure its legal
    Pokemon Species:Wurmple
    Nickname:WURMPLE
    OT: Gordon
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 04261
    Shiny?: yes
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Apparently arrived at level 3 after a long travel through time. Likes to relax
    Ability: Sheild Dust
    Moves: Tackle, String shot
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at level 3 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: level 3
    Stats: hp 16/16 attack 8 defense 7 sp. atk 6 sp. def 5 speed 6
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: I don't think so
    Pokeball Caught In: ultraball
    Any other notes?:no
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Hey got this pokemon from here and want to make sure its legal
    Pokemon Species:Wurmple
    Nickname:WURMPLE
    OT: Gordon
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 04261
    Shiny?: yes
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Apparently arrived at level 3 after a long travel through time. Likes to relax
    Ability: Sheild Dust
    Moves: Tackle, String shot
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at level 3 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: level 3
    Stats: hp 16/16 attack 8 defense 7 sp. atk 6 sp. def 5 speed 6
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: I don't think so
    Pokeball Caught In: ultraball
    Any other notes?:no
    yup looks legit. Great find.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I'll be gone on vacation until I get home sometime Sunday the 28th. Sorry guys.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    no the stats have nothing to do with these things, the best way is to check it through check but sometimes pokecheck doesn't detect sometimes especially 3rd gen games...

@ ShadowF the wurmple right now at a glance looks legal when im tired...not sure if i missed anything...

does anyone now what these mean unknown GBA PID

Quote Originally Posted by lopejos View Post
    GBA means "Gameboy Advance". PID means "Personal ID". Shininess in GBA games had to do with your PID, which is a hidden number. If you get an error on a legality/hack-check website that says "unknown GBA PID", that's a pretty good indication that the Pokemon is hacked.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Original Trainer
    ► Language Japanese
    ► Version Hoenn (Ruby)
    ► ID/SID The pair 39024/29426 looks valid.
    ► OT ツチヤ\xFFFF\x6A00\xFFFF\x0000\xFFFF
    All characters in name are valid.
    Valid Pal Park trash bytes.
    ► GTS Metadata Not available prior to generation 4.
    Pokémon
    ► PID Unknown GBA PID.
    ► Shininess Valid
    ► Nickname ラティオス\xFFFF\x0000\x0000\x0000\x0000\xFFFF
    All characters in name are valid.
    Found all-zero japanese D/P trash bytes.
    Found valid gen 4 trash bytes from original name "ラティオス".
    ► Gender Matches personality value.
    ► Ability Valid, matches PID.
    ► Pokérus Not infected.
    ► Level Valid
    ► Happiness/Item Valid
    Encounter
    ► Locations PokéTransfer Pokémon.
    ► Ball Valid Pokéball
    Stats & Moves
    ► IVs Pokémon is likely edited or RNG abused.
    ► EVs Valid
    ► Move 1 Valid (level up)
    ► Move 2 Valid (level up)
    ► Move 3 Valid (level up)
    ► Move 4 Valid (level up)
    Clone status
    This Pokémon appears 3 times in the Pokécheck database, including 0 time(s) as a public Pokémon. It may have been checked multiple times or this can indicate cloning or a static PID event or in-game trade.

Please fill this out:

Pokemon Species:
    Nickname:
    OT:
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:
    Shiny?:
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:
    Characteristic:
    Ability:
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:
    Current Level:
    Stats:
    Location Caught:
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In:
    Any other notes?:

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by lopejos View Post
    it means that the pokemon is a horribly hacked which fully meaning that its not a pokemon you want on your game cuaz it has no value once for ever do to its a hack...that is one of the flags of hacked pokemon and why did you post the legal anylsis on here from check the answer still means hacked with a unknown gba...

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    it means that the pokemon is a horribly hacked which fully meaning that its not a pokemon you want on your game cuaz it has no value once for ever do to its a hack...that is one of the flags of hacked pokemon and why did you post the legal anylsis on here from check the answer still means hacked with a unknown gba...
    Some legit Pokemon, off the top of my head that has Unknown GBA PID is the Mattle Ho-Oh.

^ CLICK FOR GEN 3 - GEN 5 POKEMON EVENTS ^
    Pokemon Dream Radar Collection
    Pokemon WHITE: 3525-1343-5026
    Pokemon BLACK: 3095-7021-8024
    Pokemon X/Y: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    *dont talk to people who are looking for "anything", they're not, they're a waste of time*

I have 5 Regigigas from TRU. I think the first image is one that I originally went to the event for. The other four are from a used Platinum game (confirmed to have used action replay) that my brother bought at Gamestop that I think must be hacked. The date alone is questionable, but the 20 ribbons? Is it possible to get 20 ribbons on a single pokemon? I'm really just wondering if anyone can confirm that the first one is my real one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xjHTjQEMZp...1600/Regi1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ftos0bQ0Um...1600/Regi2.jpg

I also pulled an event Mew off his Platinum cart.

The Mew seems Legit except that the event dex says Mew was distributed 15 October 2010 to 30 October 2010 and the Mew says it was received Oct. 14, 2010. Any chance the Event dex was off or that this guy actually got it a day early?

Thanks for any help.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

I have a shiny Giratina that I received quite a while ago, but after hearing about how the transfer system will work to move pokemon to the sixth generation, it is one of several pokemon that I wanted to check.

Language: Japanese
    Pokemon Species: Giratina
    Nickname: (Japanese characters)
    OT: (Japanese Characters, Female)
    ID No: 48999
    Shiny: Yep
    Level: 100
    Arrived from Sinnoh at level 91 on 3/27/2011
    Lonely Nature
    Ability: Pressure
    IV/EV: Unsure
    Stats:
    HP 446
    Attack 290
    Defense 249
    Sp. Atk 243
    Sp. Def 280
    Speed 253
    Moves:
    Shadow Force 5/5
    Dragon Tail 10/10
    Aura Sphere 20/20
    Earthquake 10/10
    No Ribbons
    Pokeball caught: Masterball
    Other Notes: Again, this is the best info I can offer about it, but if anyone could let me know if they think it is legitimate, that'd be great. I'd hate to not be able to transfer it to Gen. 6

Thanks!
        Spoiler:- Signature:

Quote Originally Posted by prd797 View Post
    I have a shiny Giratina that I received quite a while ago, but after hearing about how the transfer system will work to move pokemon to the sixth generation, it is one of several pokemon that I wanted to check.

Language: Japanese
    Pokemon Species: Giratina
    Nickname: (Japanese characters)
    OT: (Japanese Characters, Female)
    ID No: 48999
    Shiny: Yep
    Level: 100
    Arrived from Sinnoh at level 91 on 3/27/2011
    Lonely Nature
    Ability: Pressure
    IV/EV: Unsure
    Stats:
    HP 446
    Attack 290
    Defense 249
    Sp. Atk 243
    Sp. Def 280
    Speed 253
    Moves:
    Shadow Force 5/5
    Dragon Tail 10/10
    Aura Sphere 20/20
    Earthquake 10/10
    No Ribbons
    Pokeball caught: Masterball
    Other Notes: Again, this is the best info I can offer about it, but if anyone could let me know if they think it is legitimate, that'd be great. I'd hate to not be able to transfer it to Gen. 6

Thanks!
    If the OT on that Giratina is ちょこっと then it's likely hacked as a background check on that ID came up with a hacked Cresselia.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    I have 5 Regigigas from TRU. I think the first image is one that I originally went to the event for. The other four are from a used Platinum game (confirmed to have used action replay) that my brother bought at Gamestop that I think must be hacked. The date alone is questionable, but the 20 ribbons? Is it possible to get 20 ribbons on a single pokemon? I'm really just wondering if anyone can confirm that the first one is my real one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xjHTjQEMZp...1600/Regi1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ftos0bQ0Um...1600/Regi2.jpg

I also pulled an event Mew off his Platinum cart.

The Mew seems Legit except that the event dex says Mew was distributed 15 October 2010 to 30 October 2010 and the Mew says it was received Oct. 14, 2010. Any chance the Event dex was off or that this guy actually got it a day early?

Thanks for any help.
    Honestly, both of those Regigigas look legit. You can get a maximum of 39 ribbons on Gen IV Pokemon, so 20 ribbons is definitely doable. The only thing that makes me suspicious about these Regigigas is that there are two on the same cartridge. You could only get one Regigigas at the TRU event. The person could have had two games and traded one over, but wouldn't it have a "Link Trade" tag then? I don't know a lot about the tags from Gen IV so someone else will have to help out with that.

The date that the game says that an event was received doesn't mean anything. You can set your DS to whatever date in the past, present, or future that you want, and all events you get will say they were received on that date. So if the Mew looks legit except for the date received, it's fine.

-------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Honestly, both of those Regigigas look legit. You can get a maximum of 39 ribbons on Gen IV Pokemon, so 20 ribbons is definitely doable. The only thing that makes me suspicious about these Regigigas is that there are two on the same cartridge. You could only get one Regigigas at the TRU event. The person could have had two games and traded one over, but wouldn't it have a "Link Trade" tag then? I don't know a lot about the tags from Gen IV so someone else will have to help out with that.

The date that the game says that an event was received doesn't mean anything. You can set your DS to whatever date in the past, present, or future that you want, and all events you get will say they were received on that date. So if the Mew looks legit except for the date received, it's fine.
    Pokémon keep their original location even if traded. The only time the location will change to "link trade" is if you trade an egg before hatching it.
    White FC: 1807 3444 4520

Soul Silver FC: 3739 2011 8560

Is there any chance someone could come to the 4th Gen hack check thread and check the Pokemon I have posted in there as it would save me re-writing them all out again. And I can't copy and paste since I'm on my phone. Or do I have to repost them all in this thread?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Some legit Pokemon, off the top of my head that has Unknown GBA PID is the Mattle Ho-Oh.
    that is the problem though that is a 3rd gen pokemon transfer event and as i said before doesn't make it legit either unless you catch/obtain it yourself i wouldn't trust any mattle that you don't obtain from Colosseum game yourself legally...as well as pokecheck is not set up well for 3rd gen legal check anyway so there is no way to tell unless you see it yourself how it obtain...hacks pass through that place which look legal but there not for 3rd gen...so yeah...3rd gen pokemon are harder to check as well as a hack site is out for that pokemon so that makes it even harder to tell unless you got it yourself which i encourage people to get themselves through the game or watch a friend do it.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th September 2013 at 2:23 AM.

Page 407 of 455 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast