Page 408 of 449 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 11218

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    *snipped*
    The Regigigas in the second image is an obvious hack.
    I wouldn't trust anything from a pre-owned game, especially if it's obvious the previous owner used an AR.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    The Regigigas in the second image is an obvious hack.
    I wouldn't trust anything from a pre-owned game, especially if it's obvious the previous owner used an AR.
    What exactly about the image tips you off that it's a hack? It doesn't really help anyone in this thread if you say it's a hack without saying why. There's no reason to believe you if you don't support your statements; plus, we can't learn from you if you know something that we don't.
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 29th September 2013 at 3:09 AM.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    I have 5 Regigigas from TRU. I think the first image is one that I originally went to the event for. The other four are from a used Platinum game (confirmed to have used action replay) that my brother bought at Gamestop that I think must be hacked. The date alone is questionable, but the 20 ribbons? Is it possible to get 20 ribbons on a single pokemon? I'm really just wondering if anyone can confirm that the first one is my real one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xjHTjQEMZp...1600/Regi1.jpg

>>>>http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ftos0bQ0Um...1600/Regi2.jpg<<<
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    What exactly about the image tips you off that it's a hack? It doesn't really help anyone in this thread if you say it's a hack without saying why. There's no reason to believe you if you don't support your statements; plus, we can't learn from you if you know something that we don't.
    The second Regigigas was CONFIRMED to be from a used cart that had an AR used on it, (along with the 20 ribbons also makes it suspect) if that doesn't spell hack to you then I don't know what would. Arbalest knows a quite a few things about legality (he's well-known under a different name on other sites).
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 29th September 2013 at 3:28 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    The second Regigigas was CONFIRMED to be from a used cart that had an AR used on it, (along with the 20 ribbons also makes it suspect) if that doesn't spell hack to you then I don't know what would. Arbalest knows a quite a few things about legality (he's well-known under a different name).
    I believe that Arbalest knows lots of things about legality. Yes, 20 ribbons is suspicious, but it does not spell obvious hack, and nor does having an AR used on the cartridge. I believe that this Regigigas could be hacked, but it LOOKS legal. There is nothing about it that I see that makes it an OBVIOUS hack, like Arbalest said. I would like him to elaborate on what makes it so obvious, because I am apparently missing something.

I don't want to hear that "20 ribbons and the cart had an AR used on it" makes it an obvious hack, because that is not true. Pokemon can have up to 39 ribbons in Gen IV, and just because someone uses an AR doesn't make the Regigigas hacked. If you want to argue that it might be hacked, I'll accept that. But neither of those things makes it an OBVIOUS hack.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

I believe that Arbalest knows lots of things about legality. Yes, 20 ribbons is suspicious, but it does not spell obvious hack, and nor does having an AR used on the cartridge. I believe that this Regigigas could be hacked, but it LOOKS legal. There is nothing about it that I see that makes it an OBVIOUS hack, like Arbalest said. I would like him to elaborate on what makes it so obvious, because I am apparently missing something.

I don't want to hear that "20 ribbons and the cart had an AR used on it" makes it an obvious hack, because that is not true. Pokemon can have up to 39 ribbons in Gen IV, and just because someone uses an AR doesn't make the Regigigas hacked. If you want to argue that it might be hacked, I'll accept that. But neither of those things makes it an OBVIOUS hack.
    I think you misread what quote said in the first place it was confirmed to be a hack not just cuaz of its ribbons i don't think we want to spam up this thread arguing about it really which then get in trouble and for the reason why we wouldn't tell is cauz hackers can edit there mistakes in there messy hack and change it to look legal which is why he may of didn't say why its hack out in the open but i could be wrong until he answer why...once again im not starting anything but seriously we need to stop posting who right and wrong it will never gets anywhere and this is a hack check thread...we all have our own opinions here and we all must deal with it...please i don't want to start nothing i just want this not to go further...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th September 2013 at 3:58 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

There is no rule in this thread about explaining why something is hacked, and frankly I don't like to explain as it often does more to help any hackers lurking than to help the people asking for the checks.
    If anyone wants to become a better legality checker there is a LOT of info about legality on the internet just a google away (sadly not much here due to the more casual nature of this site).

And the Regigigas is completely illegal, if you spend some time looking at the info in the image and comparing to what is actually possible you might see why, and you would learn more about legality checking than you would from me just telling you the reason.
    If you don't care about becoming a legality checker I have included the reason in the below spoiler (only because it's incapable of helping hackers).
        Spoiler:- Click to forfeit:
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

There is no rule in this thread about explaining why something is hacked, and frankly I don't like to explain as it often does more to help any hackers lurking than to help the people asking for the checks.
    If anyone wants to become a better legality checker there is a LOT of info about legality on the internet just a google away (sadly not much here due to the more casual nature of this site).

And the Regigigas is completely illegal, if you spend some time looking at the info in the image and comparing to what is actually possible you might see why, and you would learn more about legality checking than you would from me just telling you the reason.
    If you don't care about becoming a legality checker I have included the reason in the below spoiler (only because it's incapable of helping hackers).
    Thank you.

10char

-------

Thank you and nice catch. I released them. I'm pretty sure the first image was a legit download I went to so I saved him.
    Latest shiny:

found in Friend Safari

Pokemon Species:bisharp
    Nickname:Bisharp
    OT:N
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 00002
    Shiny?:no
    Nature:adamant
    Characteristic: Apparently met at lvl 1
    Ability:defiant
    Moves:dual chop,psycho cut,sucker punch,stone edge
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lvl 1
    Current Level: level 62
    Stats: hp 172/172 attack 239 defense 148 sp. atk 88 sp. def 111 speed 150
    Location Caught: hatched at route 3
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?:i made this through pokegen to get a pawniard earlier,and this post is to see if it has any chance to get through pokebank
    Last edited by worldwaker; 29th September 2013 at 4:51 PM.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    i made this through pokegen
    This is a hack check thread, and you are obviously a hacker. As for gen 6 mechanics, no one knows and this isn't the thread for that any way.

Your hack is hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    Pokemon Species:bisharp
    Nickname:Bisharp
    OT:N
    IDno: 00002
    Shiny?:no
    Nature:adamant
    Characteristic: Apparently met at lvl 1
    Ability:defiant
    Moves:dual chop,psycho cut,sucker punch,stone edge
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lvl 1
    Current Level: level 62
    Stats: hp 172/172 attack 239 defense 148 sp. atk 88 sp. def 111 speed 150
    Location Caught: hatched at route 3
    Egg?:yes
    Any other notes?:i made this through pokegen to get a pawniard earlier,and this post is to see if it has any chance to get through pokebank
    seriously why hack your pokemon and this is a hack check thread like dewey said not to check to see if your hacked pokegen pokemon will go through and the answer is no it will not cuaz is a editor...its a hack...this thread is to check pokemon you got not what you got you should know what a hack is or not and pokegen is a form of hacking...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th September 2013 at 12:53 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

...no, seriously?

You come in a hack check thread on a forum where one of the main rules is that no hacked Pokemon are allowed, and ask if any Pokemon you hacked will be good enough to go past Pokemon Bank?

Try checking the rules or the thread's OP next time.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Pokemon Analysis: The Seel/Dewgong Line! Whatever animals are these based on...?
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur3 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname:
    OT: (I have no idea because it's in Japanese)
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 02000
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Natural Cure and Serene Grace (when it's in Sky forme)
    Moves: Growth, Synthesis, Leech seed and Magical leaf
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 32
    Stats: Attack 68, Defence 79, SP. attack 76, SP. defence 72, Speed 77
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes? It has Pokerus
    If it was caught in the flower paradise at LV.30 then I would say it's legit but the OT looks suspicious but it could be normal. That's just my opinion though, I'm not an expert at hack checking.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    If it was caught in the flower paradise at LV.30 then I would say it's legit but the OT looks suspicious but it could be normal. That's just my opinion though, I'm not an expert at hack checking.
    Why bother posting, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur3 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname:
    OT: (I have no idea because it's in Japanese)
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 02000
    Shiny?: Yes
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Natural Cure and Serene Grace (when it's in Sky forme)
    Moves: Growth, Synthesis, Leech seed and Magical leaf
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 32
    Stats: Attack 68, Defence 79, SP. attack 76, SP. defence 72, Speed 77
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes? It has Pokerus
    This? It's hacked. That nature/IV combo isn't possible.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    This? It's hacked. That nature/IV combo isn't possible.
    How did you find that? I used the Advanced Search and couldn't find it. Teach me your ways.

Also, do you have a list somewhere of illegal nature/IV combinations? I would like to read more about it.

-------

How did you find that? I used the Advanced Search and couldn't find it. Teach me your ways.

Also, do you have a list somewhere of illegal nature/IV combinations? I would like to read more about it.
    Find the pokemon on Pokecheck you mean? I just put the ID number in the search bar, used the filters to select non-public, then hit search and sift through the results. Shaymin popped right up so I didn't have to search far. You can match the OT and ID combo to other pokemon to see if they have hacks so you can make a judgement call even if you don't see the exact pokemon in question.

As for checking the IVs, I just put all of the info into RNG reporter and didn't get any results. No results means it isn't possible (I have a wide search range so it isn't possible to have missed the seed either).

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Find the pokemon on Pokecheck you mean? I just put the ID number in the search bar, used the filters to select non-public, then hit search and sift through the results. Shaymin popped right up so I didn't have to search far. You can match the OT and ID combo to other pokemon to see if they have hacks so you can make a judgement call even if you don't see the exact pokemon in question.

As for checking the IVs, I just put all of the info into RNG reporter and didn't get any results. No results means it isn't possible (I have a wide search range so it isn't possible to have missed the seed either).
    I didn't select non-public when I searched. That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks! It's only certain legendaries that have illegal nature/IV combinations, right?

-------

I didn't select non-public when I searched. That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks! It's only certain legendaries that have illegal nature/IV combinations, right?
    Everything in gen 3/4 that doesn't come from an egg.

Pokemon Species:Meloetta
    Nickname:
    OT: SPR2013
    OT Gender: (it's an event so I don't know.)
    IDno: 03013
    Shiny?: No
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Relic Song, Teeter Dance, Phychic and Close Combat
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: Attk 85, Def 100, SP. Attk 138, SP. Def 142, Speed 107.
    Location Caught: Lovely Place
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It used to have Pokerus so that's why it's stats are high.

Without knowing the EVs you gave it, there isn't any way to check the IVs, however everything else looks okay.

Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: JIRACHI
    OT: CHANNEL
    IDno: 40122
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: I don't know.
    IV's: I don't know.
    Characteristic: Often lost in thought.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Psychic, Confusion, Flash Cannon, Giga Impact
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 100 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    HP 337
    Attack 215
    Defense 259
    Sp. Atk 248
    Sp. Def 223
    Speed 234
    Location Caught: Hoenn (Date: 8/30/13)
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I got this through the GTS from someone who asked for any Celebi.

Pokemon Y FC: 1220-6681-3236
    My Safari Pokemon: Gogoat, Ivysaur, and Oddish

Looks fine.

I was about to put this in the suicune thread but I decided to check first
    Pokemon Species: suicune
    Nickname: no nickname
    OT: pietro
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) none
    IDno: 19364
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known) don't know
    IV's: (if known) don't know
    Nature: timid
    Characteristic: mischevous
    Ability: water absorb
    Moves: hydro pump, calm mind, ice beam, hidden power
    Level Caught at: level 40
    Current Level: lv.100
    Stats: attack 166, defense 265, sp.atk 279, sp.def 267, speed 290
    Location Caught: entree forest
    Egg?: no
    Any other notes?: I have a riakou just like this and the entie was a hack cause it had an egg move
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Suicune is hacked, there's no Suicune in DW and there is no event for them either, so you cannot get one from Entree Forest.

And it is impossible for Entei to have an Egg Move, there is none programmed for it because it cannot breed anyway.

But if it and the identical Raikou you mentioned are also obtained in Entree Forest then they're hacked too anyway.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 408 of 449 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418 ... LastLast