Page 416 of 444 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 10,376 to 10,400 of 11092

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #10376
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Do events from Hoenn that have been migrated up get "fateful encounter" in black?

    I have a space C deoxys on black thats been migrated all the way from hoenn and it says. I ask this because in gen4 HGSS it didnt say anything about being fateful. It says that now in black.

    arrived at lvl x after a long journey through time. fateful encounter.

  2. #10377
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Indonesia GMT +7
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Can someone check the legality of this pokemon https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=6930534 ?

    I have never used Pokecheck so I don't know how it works.
    Thanks in advance.


    National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

    Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons


        Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

  3. #10378
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryohei View Post
    Can someone check the legality of this pokemon https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=6930534 ?

    I have never used Pokecheck so I don't know how it works.
    Thanks in advance.
    It's legal.

    Pokecheck works like a stoplight really. Green = go, yellow = ignore (it actually means be careful, but like a stoplight, everyone just ignores the yellow), and red = stop, because it is hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  4. #10379
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Frogadier
    Nickname: Frogadier
    OT: Sam
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) It's white but I think Sam is male
    IDno: 06081
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known) unknown
    IV's: (if known) unknown
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: lick, round, water pulse, smack down
    Level Caught at: egg
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: HP 94 - Atk 62 - Def 54 - Sp Atk 81 - Sp Def 45 - Speed 83
    Location Caught: hatched route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: I became concerned when the person I got it from put a photo on facebook, another person commented "cheat!" and then the guy said "oh did I post that?!" and took down the photo and put up a different one that only showed his box and not the detail of the pokemon in his box.

    If you can provide a picture with this info and more, that would help out people checking. (can't figure out how to attach a photo, but the pentagon is solid blue like all my other pokemon).

    Thank you for any help you can provide.

  5. #10380
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firekitty1327 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Frogadier
    Nickname: Frogadier
    OT: Sam
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) It's white but I think Sam is male
    IDno: 06081
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known) unknown
    IV's: (if known) unknown
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: lick, round, water pulse, smack down
    Level Caught at: egg
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: HP 94 - Atk 62 - Def 54 - Sp Atk 81 - Sp Def 45 - Speed 83
    Location Caught: hatched route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: I became concerned when the person I got it from put a photo on facebook, another person commented "cheat!" and then the guy said "oh did I post that?!" and took down the photo and put up a different one that only showed his box and not the detail of the pokemon in his box.

    If you can provide a picture with this info and more, that would help out people checking. (can't figure out how to attach a photo, but the pentagon is solid blue like all my other pokemon).

    Thank you for any help you can provide.
    As far as I am aware it is not possible to hack gen 6 pokemon yet, so you should be fine.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  6. #10381
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Guys, I have a question and I wasn't sure where to put it.

    I think I may have gotten some hacked Pokemon in a trade from some Tumblr users. Theyre mostly starters with 6 perfect IV's and every awesome egg move. I did notice my Oshawott was in a great ball though.. I'm not too worried about them being hacked unless its somehow going to mess up my game but..if i breed them and make a baby will the baby pokemon be considered hacked as well? I want to start battling competitively but these Pokemon are stressing me. I would rather just use them to breed and endure the pains of breeding the perfect Pokemon as long as its considered "legit"

    I'm confused.



    X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier




  7. #10382
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Technically, the offspring of hacked Pokemon are legitimate, assuming they don't have an illegal (unreleased) hidden ability, and they have legal egg move combinations. However, many people frown upon the use of hacked parents.

  8. #10383
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Technically, the offspring of hacked Pokemon are legitimate, assuming they don't have an illegal (unreleased) hidden ability, and they have legal egg move combinations. However, many people frown upon the use of hacked parents.


    Thanks for the reply! Yeah, Im worried about these pokemon but they would make breeding a buttload faster... decisions decisions...



    X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier




  9. #10384
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hello,

    I wanted to actually check the legitimacy of 6 Pokemon.

        Spoiler:- Celebi:


        Spoiler:- Victini:


        Spoiler:- Shaymin:


        Spoiler:- Darkrai:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:


        Spoiler:- Deoxys:
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1650-2149-5737
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2667-5296-0143
    IGN: Prinn

  10. #10385
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prinni View Post
    Hello,

    I wanted to actually check the legitimacy of 6 Pokemon.

        Spoiler:- Celebi:


        Spoiler:- Victini:


        Spoiler:- Shaymin:


        Spoiler:- Darkrai:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:


        Spoiler:- Deoxys:
    Celebi looks legal.

    Victini looks legal, but it has most likely been RNG'd.

    Shaymin is here, and it also meets all of the requirements for a Japanese Pokemon Center Shaymin. However, it has likely also been RNG'd.

    Darkrai is here, and it meets the requirements for the French Winter 2011 Darkrai event. It also looks RNG'd, though.

    Arceus looks legal.

    Deoxys is here. It looks legal to me, but I'm not really sure because I think it came from Pokemon Ranger. It's also probably RNG'd.

    Someone else should double-check my analyses here, because I have been known to be wrong. But just looking at the OTs, moves, balls, stats, etc., they all appear to be legal to me. The one I'm most unsure about is Deoxys.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  11. #10386
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thanks for taking the time to go through all those Pokemon--I really appreciate it .

    I actually have another Pokemon that I'm just not sure of. I saw 2 more like this one on Pokecheck with the same transfer date, 12/26/2011, but I'm just not sure. Forgive my ignorance if this is a well know event Pokemon or something--I'm kind of new to the pre-6th generations :P

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: JIRACHI
    OT: WISHMKR (in blue)
    ID No.: 20043
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IVs: Unknown
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Mimic
    Level Caught At: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 26/17/16/15/14/15
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any Other Notes: It has no ribbon. Also, It knows Mimic... which I found out was an early generation move tutor ability.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1650-2149-5737
    Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 2667-5296-0143
    IGN: Prinn

  12. #10387
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prinni View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to go through all those Pokemon--I really appreciate it .

    I actually have another Pokemon that I'm just not sure of. I saw 2 more like this one on Pokecheck with the same transfer date, 12/26/2011, but I'm just not sure. Forgive my ignorance if this is a well know event Pokemon or something--I'm kind of new to the pre-6th generations :P

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: JIRACHI
    OT: WISHMKR (in blue)
    ID No.: 20043
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IVs: Unknown
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion, Rest, Mimic
    Level Caught At: Apparently arrived at Lv. 5 after a long travel through time.
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 26/17/16/15/14/15
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any Other Notes: It has no ribbon. Also, It knows Mimic... which I found out was an early generation move tutor ability.
    Looks to be a valid WISHMKR Jirachi.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  13. #10388
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: KYOGRE
    OT: JOE (in blue)
    ID no.: 00878
    Shiny: yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: 8/20-21/16-17/6-7/23/13-14
    Nature: gentle
    Characteristic: hates to lose.
    Ability: drizzle
    Moves: hydro pump/rest/sheer cold/double-edge
    Level Caught at: 70
    Current Level: 70
    Stats: 225/159/127/219/238/140
    Location Caught:hoenn. Apparently arrived at lvl 70 after a long travel through time.
    Egg: No
    Pokeball Caught In: master
    Other Notes: it says it was cought 8/25/2013. Traders name was rainy and his fc is1292 7415 7934. Traded in 5th gen

  14. #10389
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerehead View Post
    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: KYOGRE
    OT: JOE (in blue)
    ID no.: 00878
    Shiny: yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: 8/20-21/16-17/6-7/23/13-14
    Nature: gentle
    Characteristic: hates to lose.
    Ability: drizzle
    Moves: hydro pump/rest/sheer cold/double-edge
    Level Caught at: 70
    Current Level: 70
    Stats: 225/159/127/219/238/140
    Location Caught:hoenn. Apparently arrived at lvl 70 after a long travel through time.
    Egg: No
    Pokeball Caught In: master
    Other Notes: it says it was cought 8/25/2013. Traders name was rainy and his fc is1292 7415 7934. Traded in 5th gen
    That OT has 5 legends with the same IV spread, which is pretty suspicious. It's possible that they were RNGed, which I highly doubt, but I would be willing to bet it's hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  15. #10390
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    That OT has 5 legends with the same IV spread, which is pretty suspicious. It's possible that they were RNGed, which I highly doubt, but I would be willing to bet it's hacked.
    Since it's from Emerald, it's possible that they abused the battle video trick (I'm too lazy to look up the frame those IVs occur on).

  16. #10391
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    thanks a lot for the information! I really appreciate all the help and research you guys do to help us double check if a Pokemon is real or not. You rock!

  17. #10392
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    thanks a lot for the information! I really appreciate all the help and research you guys do to help us double check if a Pokemon is real or not. You rock!

  18. #10393
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA, California
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Can someone check my Pokemon? I have not play with my Diamond almost three half years around. I got several Pokemon I found in my box that I am not sure if they are legit.

        Spoiler:- Celebi:


        Spoiler:- Pichu:


        Spoiler:- Suicune:


        Spoiler:- Jirachi:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:
    I love Buizel!

    What Pokemon games I have? Let see...I have: Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Emerald (Borrow from my friend), Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Platiunum, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire(Will soon get it)
    My Pokemon X team: Rika(Lucario), Flama(Talonflame), Kari(Sylveon), Sheba(Gogoat), Mai(Absol)
    Lucky Shiny Catch: Luna(Mareep)
    Shiny Hunt: Not yet

  19. #10394
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I'm not exactly hack-checking here, but I really need to know my Secret ID for my Pokemon Black version, and Pokecheck doesn't work on my devices!
    I would like to trade a Lillipup I caught yesterday to upload onto Pokecheck, but of course, since it doesn't even work for me, I'm going to need someone to check my SID for me. Would anyone like to help me?

    My BW FC is 5157 4134 0185 and my IGN is ANTO in all caps.

    Thank you so much!!

  20. #10395
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiesBuizel View Post
    Can someone check my Pokemon? I have not play with my Diamond almost three half years around. I got several Pokemon I found in my box that I am not sure if they are legit.

        Spoiler:- Celebi:


        Spoiler:- Pichu:


        Spoiler:- Suicune:


        Spoiler:- Jirachi:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:
    SkiesBuizel, all of those look like legal Pokemon from past Gen IV events to me. You're incredibly lucky to have found such great events on your cartridge!

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  21. #10396
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Reposting. Appreciate the help.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vikings View Post
    Currently curious about 4 of them

        Spoiler:- Lugia:


        Spoiler:- Japanese Lugia:


        Spoiler:- Cressalia:


        Spoiler:- Moltres:


    Thanks!
    3711-7728-5652

  22. #10397
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikings View Post
    Reposting. Appreciate the help.
    The Moltres and Cresselia look fine, nothing wrong with Cress being in a Poke ball that's possible

    The Lugias are hacked I think. They can only be from the Navel Rock event in Emerald, and in that situation I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have the "Fateful Encounter" tag.
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  23. #10398
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    10

    Default

    naval rock lugia and ho-oh have fateful encounter
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

  24. #10399
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England - United Kingdom
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    naval rock lugia and ho-oh have fateful encounter
    Are you sure? I didn't think the Fateful Encounter tag even existed in Gen III, "fateful encounter" was just listed as a location?
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

    Friend Safari: Psychic

    Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

  25. #10400
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Thanks for the help! So is it safe to assume it's legit, or unsure? I wasn't sure if Naval Rock was a fateful encounter either, that's what made me unsure.
    3711-7728-5652

Page 416 of 444 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •