Page 42 of 443 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 11074

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #1026

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Bagon
    Nickname: BAGON
    OT: KAMRON
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno:61561
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: No clue
    IV's: The guy in the battle subway just says decent overall, with its special defense being its best stat.
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristic: Strongly defiant.
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Rage
    Level Caught at:Arrived at level 3
    Current Level: 3
    Stats:15/9/8/8/7/8
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Probably
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
    Any other notes?: The date received says it was 6/13/2012. I'm assuming this makes it fake but I'm wondering if it's possible that if the persons date on their ds was off and if that would affect the date received.
    Last edited by CoolNameHere; 22nd April 2011 at 6:34 AM.

  2. #1027
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shut Up. That's where.
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolNameHere View Post
    Pokemon Species: Bagon
    Nickname: BAGON
    OT: KAMRON
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno:61561
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: No clue
    IV's: The guy in the battle subway just says decent overall, with its special defense being its best stat.
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristic: Strongly defiant.
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Rage
    Level Caught at:Arrived at level 3
    Current Level: 3
    Stats:15/9/8/8/7/8
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Probably
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
    Any other notes?: The date received says it was 6/13/2012. I'm assuming this makes it fake but I'm wondering if it's possible that if the persons date on their ds was off and if that would affect the date received.
    You can manipulate the internal clock in the DS so I think the date is rather irrelevant. It appears legit. Shinyness is always something that can question the legitimacy of a Pokemon but there appears to be nothing out of the ordinary here. Bagon can be bred so it can arrive from anywhere if its transferred over.
    Don't judge me or my life choices unless you know and understand the reasons behind them.

  3. #1028

    Default

    Cool. Thanks. Just got it in a negotiation trade so I was curious.

  4. #1029
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCool View Post
    Hello, I have another pokemon I'd like to be checked

    Pokemon Species:Rapidash
    Nickname:RAPIDASH
    OT: Arch
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno:01878
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: quickly flee (I'm french, I don't know the english)
    Ability:Run away
    Moves:Bounce, Flamethrower, Fire blast, Overheat
    Level Caught at:Apperently met at Lv. 14
    Current Level:49
    Stats:
    HP: 128
    Attack:104
    Defense:81
    SPAtk: 80
    Sp.Def: 94
    Speed: 117
    Location Caught: Road 206
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
    Any other notes?:Got it in a GTS trade. Looks legit for me but I'd like another opinion. Traded for a lvl 1 spiritomb, not a bad trade if it's not legit ^^

    Thanks
    Reposting, I did'nt have answers for that , thanks ^^
    I'm looking for somes shinies, I don't care about nature. I can breed/trade french pokemons (starters, ditto...).
    Black version : CHRIS / 3525 7149 2431, Pearl version : Chris c / 2105 6105 4330

    My Shinies :
    Trade, RNG : Trade chaining : Trade (unknown method) : GTS : Events :*2*2*2, Events non shinies : ;
    Desperatly looking for :
    (got it !!),,, <== Lizard Dream Team !

  5. #1030
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    I'm sorry that this isn't in the standard template but could you tell me if this is legitimate? (Read straight from the summary on my Pokemon White.



    Naive Nature.
    4/2/2011
    Route 6
    Egg obtained.
    4/2/2011
    Route 6
    Egg hatched.
    Mischievous

    That is the top part of the screen, I am convinced the rest of the information is legitimate. If you could verify how this should look like I really appreciate this, hacks are fail.
    This pokemon is a Growlithe, and therefore should be from another region. The trainer said he didn't get the egg on Route 6 but he did hatch it there. Could anyone give me the template of what this should look like? It seems as though he could of traded me an illegitimate Pokemon. Thanks.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/14314l0.jpg[/IMG]
    A PARAMOUNT VICTORY IS OBTAINED BOTH BY THE SKILL AND LUCK OF A TRAINER
    ( For said trainer to retain his victory he must give up his sovereignty )
    And with it, he, his pokemon, and his pride, is everything at stake. | This game isn't childs play.

  6. #1031
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kewzu View Post
    It arrived from Sinnoh and it says "Fateful Encounter" its a foretress and shiny would it be legit?
    Then it is hacked, unfortunately.
    Unless I'm missing something obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hacked. The ID doesn't belong to an event Mew, so it would have to be a Faraway Island Mew. However, it shouldn't say Fateful Encounter, so it's hacked.
    Hum...
    Sorry for the late reply, but Faraway Island Mew are supposed to have Fateful Encounter.
    In fact, every Gen 3 Mew is supposed to say Faraway Island (Except for the obvious hacked ones, of course.)

    Fun fact: The GTS blocks every Mew that doesn't have Fateful Encounter.

  7. #1032
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I'm on a blimp, mother****er.
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Vespiquen
    Nickname: Vespiquen
    OT: RODRIGO
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno: 46105
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) 8/30/24/0/11/25
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Proud of it's power
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves: Sweet Scent, Gust, Bugbite,
    Level Caught at:Apperently met at Lv. 47
    Current Level:48
    Stats:
    HP: 129
    Attack:96
    Defense:114
    SPAtk: 72
    Sp.Def: 118
    Speed: 55
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In:Greatball
    Any other notes?: On the exp bar it empty, so I think it was feed a rare candy to evovle.
    Reposting because no one said anything about her.

  8. #1033
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Midwest U.S.A.
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Just a quick question, but is it possible to get Movie event victini from Japan (the ones with V-Create) over the GTS? Because someone has offered me one, but I'm suspicious about it, espcially because most events like that could not be traded over the GTS in 4th generation.
    "I now understand the basics of battle, but have much yet left to learn of combat. While I can hold my own, I cannot call myself anything more than a trainer"

  9. #1034
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCool
    Pokemon Species:Rapidash
    Nickname:RAPIDASH
    OT: Arch
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno:01878
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: quickly flee (I'm french, I don't know the english)
    Ability:Run away
    Moves:Bounce, Flamethrower, Fire blast, Overheat
    Level Caught at:Apperently met at Lv. 14
    Current Level:49
    Stats:
    HP: 128
    Attack:104
    Defense:81
    SPAtk: 80
    Sp.Def: 94
    Speed: 117
    Location Caught: Road 206
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
    Any other notes?:Got it in a GTS trade. Looks legit for me but I'd like another opinion. Traded for a lvl 1 spiritomb, not a bad trade if it's not legit ^^
    looks okay to me, that's the correct Route & level in sinnoh. if it is hacked, at most it's probably just the shininess was hacked.


    Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1
    Pokemon Species:Vespiquen
    Nickname: Vespiquen
    OT: RODRIGO
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno: 46105
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) 8/30/24/0/11/25
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Proud of it's power
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves: Sweet Scent, Gust, Bugbite,
    Level Caught at:Apperently met at Lv. 47
    Current Level:48
    Stats:
    HP: 129
    Attack:96
    Defense:114
    SPAtk: 72
    Sp.Def: 118
    Speed: 55
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In:Greatball
    Any other notes?: On the exp bar it empty, so I think it was feed a rare candy to evovle.
    Reposting because no one said anything about her.
    you can catch vespiquen on that route, in the shaking grass. the only thing i'm concerned with is the level. serebii says they're at level 50 minimum, but since it's only off by a few levels, i wouldn't worry. looks okay to me...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  10. #1035
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sinnoh (I wish...)
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Vespiquen
    Nickname: Vespiquen
    OT: RODRIGO
    OT Gender: blue=male
    IDno: 46105
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) 8/30/24/0/11/25
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Proud of it's power
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves: Sweet Scent, Gust, Bugbite,
    Level Caught at:Apperently met at Lv. 47
    Current Level:48
    Stats:
    HP: 129
    Attack:96
    Defense:114
    SPAtk: 72
    Sp.Def: 118
    Speed: 55
    Location Caught: Route 12
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In:Greatball
    Any other notes?: On the exp bar it empty, so I think it was feed a rare candy to evovle.
    Reposting because no one said anything about her.
    It's fine. You can catch Combee on route 12; someone probably encounterd a shiny Combee, then used a rare candy, like you said.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

    [IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]


  11. #1036
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RifleAvenger View Post
    Just a quick question, but is it possible to get Movie event victini from Japan (the ones with V-Create) over the GTS? Because someone has offered me one, but I'm suspicious about it, especially because most events like that could not be traded over the GTS in 4th generation.
    as near as i can tell, that ribbon is called the wishing ribbon & used to be called a carnival ribbon in 4th gen. it does not prevent GTS trading, but that could change later on. i suggest you proceed with caution until someone can say 100% either way.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  12. #1037
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Nidoran M
    Nickname: Nidoran M's name in Japanese
    OT: Japanese characters (kokoro)
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 59851
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: probably none since it's at lv1 with no exp
    IV's: 8 - 31 / 21, 26, 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 0 - 31
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Counter, Disable
    Level Caught at: 1 (egg)
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Route 3
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: It's DW, but I thought only female Pokemon can pass down DW abilities and moves, and Nidoking is male.
    00][/CENTER]

  13. #1038
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    EST, USA
    Posts
    517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Pokemon Species: Nidoran M
    Nickname: Nidoran M's name in Japanese
    OT: Japanese characters (kokoro)
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 59851
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: probably none since it's at lv1 with no exp
    IV's: 8 - 31 / 21, 26, 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 0 - 31
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Counter, Disable
    Level Caught at: 1 (egg)
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Route 3
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: It's DW, but I thought only female Pokemon can pass down DW abilities and moves, and Nidoking is male.
    you can get a nidoran male with its DW ability if its mom is a female with the DW ability.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

  14. #1039
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    The main problem with Hacked pokemon is that, if the hacker takes his/her time, they can make a hacked pokemon look just like a legit pokemon. So, is all comes down to, if you can random battle or put it on the GTS, then its safe.

  15. #1040
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Pokemon Species: Nidoran M
    Nickname: Nidoran M's name in Japanese
    OT: Japanese characters (kokoro)
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 59851
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: probably none since it's at lv1 with no exp
    IV's: 8 - 31 / 21, 26, 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 0 - 31
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Head Smash, Sucker Punch, Counter, Disable
    Level Caught at: 1 (egg)
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Route 3
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: It's DW, but I thought only female Pokemon can pass down DW abilities and moves, and Nidoking is male.
    Non-Ditto Dad + DW Nidoran F/Nidorina/Nidoqueen = Possible hatched DW Nidoran M, so it's legit... .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruyjiin View Post
    The main problem with Hacked pokemon is that, if the hacker takes his/her time, they can make a hacked pokemon look just like a legit pokemon. So, is all comes down to, if you can random battle or put it on the GTS, then its safe.
    ...Or you can do so by "hacking" into that pokemon yourself, since hacked pokemon will have messed up hex values, trashbytes and stuff...Tbh, I think that's even more reliable than GTS or battle (though I don't know the mechanism GTS or Wifi battle uses, really...I heard it only look at PID-IV correlation... ._.")
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  16. #1041
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Spiritomb
    Nickname:SPIRITOMB
    OT: Sol
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) blue
    IDno:36788
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) ?
    IV's: (if known) ?
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability:Wonder guard
    Moves: dark pulse, ominous wind, hypnosis, dream eater
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lv.100
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 304, 283, 283, 311, 315, 169
    Location Caught: Space World
    Egg?: ?
    Pokeball Caught In: dusk ball
    Any other notes?: I know this is hacked, but how badly is it hacked? Also, what is the "Space World"?
    Last edited by Mr.Pokeman; 22nd April 2011 at 9:17 PM.
    FC: 1993-7117-0004. Fighting Type Friend Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom. PM me if you added me.

    Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion.

  17. #1042
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pokeman View Post
    Pokemon Species: Spiritomb
    Nickname:SPIRITOMB
    OT: Sol
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) blue
    IDno:36788
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) ?
    IV's: (if known) ?
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability:Wonder guard
    Moves: dark pulse, ominous wind, hypnosis, dream eater
    Level Caught at: Apparently met at lv.100
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 304, 283, 283, 311, 315, 169
    Location Caught: Space World
    Egg?: ?
    Pokeball Caught In: dusk ball
    Any other notes?: I know this is hacked, but how badly is it hacked? Also, what is the "Space World"?
    It's very badly hacked. Space World is just another caught-at location, but it can only be added by hacking.

  18. #1043
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It's very badly hacked. Space World is just another caught-at location, but it can only be added by hacking.
    Is it so badly hacked that it can harm my game?
    FC: 1993-7117-0004. Fighting Type Friend Safari: Mankey, Pancham, and Breloom. PM me if you added me.

    Basic concert band instruments: piccolo, flute, oboe, bassoon, clarinet, bass clarinet, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone, horn, trumpet, trombone, euphonium, tuba, double bass, and percussion.

  19. #1044
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    44,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pokeman View Post
    Is it so badly hacked that it can harm my game?
    No. Hacked Pokemon received from trades cannot harm your game. The only way you can harm your game is if you hacked for the Pokemon yourself.

  20. #1045
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...Or you can do so by "hacking" into that pokemon yourself, since hacked pokemon will have messed up hex values, trashbytes and stuff...Tbh, I think that's even more reliable than GTS or battle (though I don't know the mechanism GTS or Wifi battle uses, really...I heard it only look at PID-IV correlation... ._.")
    You don't know what you're talking about.
    They don't have messed up hex values or trashbytes unless you do it wrong.

    Plus, in Gen V, the PID isn't even related to the IV's anymore.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 23rd April 2011 at 3:50 AM.

  21. #1046
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Earth.
    Posts
    766

    Default

    I put in a Totodile at level 1 in the GTS ages ago and the next day I get a shiny Oshawott at level 100 (male) holding a Master Ball! I checked its summary and it says that it was found on route 2 at level 100...I'm not sure if I want to keep it but it's not right to trade it. I'm not even sure if it's a good thing that I got it... What should I do?

  22. #1047
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Shut Up. That's where.
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Arceus493 View Post
    I put in a Totodile at level 1 in the GTS ages ago and the next day I get a shiny Oshawott at level 100 (male) holding a Master Ball! I checked its summary and it says that it was found on route 2 at level 100...I'm not sure if I want to keep it but it's not right to trade it. I'm not even sure if it's a good thing that I got it... What should I do?
    It's hacked and badly at that. It shouldn't harm your game if you keep it though.
    Don't judge me or my life choices unless you know and understand the reasons behind them.

  23. #1048
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ganon's Castle.
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruyjiin View Post
    The main problem with Hacked pokemon is that, if the hacker takes his/her time, they can make a hacked pokemon look just like a legit pokemon. So, is all comes down to, if you can random battle or put it on the GTS, then its safe.
    So true, i have experimented with this *ONLY ONCE!* to use on the GTS (I would never trade hacked pokemon on a website.) Apparantly it was fully legit, as i could trade it via GTS Negotiations and Random Battle with it.
    Comparing it to a legit Landorus, there was no difference.
    Last edited by Lycael; 23rd April 2011 at 7:39 AM.
    COOL FACT, IF YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH ME POST IT ON MY TRADESHOP SO I GET BUMP'd PKMN R'US, My Trade Shop Credit to Draya The Dark Master for the UB
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/mj5ycy.png[/IMG]

  24. #1049
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Hullo all. I received a great pokemon in a trade today and just wanted to see if he's a for real pogey. I will cherish the crap out of him if he is. :D He's a shiny vgc09 Milotic.

    Pokemon Species: Milotic
    Nickname: MILOTIC
    OT: VGC09
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 05309
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Moves: Psych up, Safeguard, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 50. Fateful encounter.
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: Hp: 163, Atk: 64, Def: 97, Sp.Atk: 116, Sp. Def: 136, Spd: 110
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?


    I was also wondering, I would like to try to enter the vgc tourament this year, and although I plan to use only pokemon I've caught/bred myself, if I've unknowingly received hacked pokemon in trade, will it count as cheating and get me disqualified by their legality checkers? I've never used any cheating devices/methods on my game cart.


    Thanks if anyone can help.
    BANG

    My first real shiny baby:
    Mister J <3


    Rude people are less than dirt.

  25. #1050
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desi darling View Post
    Hullo all. I received a great pokemon in a trade today and just wanted to see if he's a for real pogey. I will cherish the crap out of him if he is. :D He's a shiny vgc09 Milotic.

    Pokemon Species: Milotic
    Nickname: MILOTIC
    OT: VGC09
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 05309
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Moves: Psych up, Safeguard, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind
    Level Caught at: Apparently arrived at Lv. 50. Fateful encounter.
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: Hp: 163, Atk: 64, Def: 97, Sp.Atk: 116, Sp. Def: 136, Spd: 110
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?


    I was also wondering, I would like to try to enter the vgc tourament this year, and although I plan to use only pokemon I've caught/bred myself, if I've unknowingly received hacked pokemon in trade, will it count as cheating and get me disqualified by their legality checkers? I've never used any cheating devices/methods on my game cart.


    Thanks if anyone can help.
    Looks legit to me.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 42 of 443 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •