Page 421 of 436 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,525 of 10885

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    The odds are the same as it getting a 2/2/2/2/2/2 sperad as any other, but gen 4 has limits. If you can upload it to pokecheck and give us the exact IV spread and SID we can easily see if it is possible or not. (though, if it isn't possible, pokecheck would probably pick up on that before you reported back here )
    Well, I would have uploaded it, but it's on Gen VI and not Gen V. I got it in a random trade over PSS from someone who traded me the hacked Feraligatr, two legal shinies, and the Mewtwo that I can't tell if it's legal or not. Although PokeCheck says that they're launching Gen VI support by the end of the month if all goes well, so I might hang on to it until then. That's why I posted here, because I like second opinions if I can't use PokeCheck. I make mistakes sometimes when hack-checking, as you probably know, because you always catch them for me
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 12th February 2014 at 4:40 AM.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Got them in a trade, want to be sure they legit. Pokemon Bank seemed to let them thru.
    Both Traded with Wifi in PokemonX

Traded it for my Event Shiny Palkia
    I had met the Trader thru Passerby

Japanese Arceus LV.100
    Calm nature, Sturdy Body
    Came from the Sinnoh Region
    OT: in Japanese
    Ability: Multitype
    Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spatial Rend, Shadow Force
    Red Event Pokeball
    Classic Ribbon
    Trainer ID 07189

Was a Fully Trained Pokemon
    HP:357
    Attk: 261
    Def: 300
    Sp Attk: 286
    Sp Def: 306
    Speed: 270

After the trade ended my screens went black, The Music was still playing and I had to reboot my 3DS
    Can’t find the Guy I traded with in my Acquaintances.

---
    Traded it for my Shiny Clampearl (caught it myself)
    I had met the Trader thru Twitter

Shaymin LV.30
    Naďve nature, Likes to fight
    Came from Johto Region
    OT:Oblivia (serebii.net lists it as its event OT)
    Trainer ID 03060

Ability: Natural Cure
    Attacks:
    Pokeball (Serebii.net shows that a few where given in a normal Pokeball)
    Classic Ribbon

Ive Super trained his stats but, the Super Train chart was all even when I got him, They did become uneven when in Sky Forme, higher speed, lower def chart wise

Stats are now
    HP:211
    Attk:158
    Def:160
    Sp Attk: 145
    Sp Def: 139
    Speed: 156

Sky Forme
    Attk:161
    Def:129
    Sp Attk: 170
    Sp Def: 111
    Speed: 193
    Last edited by NadeShiko9; 12th February 2014 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NadeShiko9 View Post
    Got them in a trade, want to be sure they legit. Pokemon Bank seemed to let them thru.
    Both Traded with Wifi in PokemonX

Traded it for my Event Shiny Palkia
    I had met the Trader thru Passerby

Japanese Arceus LV.100
    Calm nature, Sturdy Body
    Came from the Sinnoh Region
    OT: in Japanese
    Ability: Multitype
    Attacks: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spatial Rend, Shadow Force
    Red Event Pokeball
    Classic Ribbon
    Trainer ID 07189

Was a Fully Trained Pokemon
    HP:357
    Attk: 261
    Def: 300
    Sp Attk: 286
    Sp Def: 306
    Speed: 270

After the trade ended my screens went black, The Music was still playing and I had to reboot my 3DS
    Can’t find the Guy I traded with in my Acquaintances.

---
    Traded it for my Shiny Clampearl (caught it myself)
    I had met the Trader thru Twitter

Shaymin LV.30
    Naďve nature, Likes to fight
    Came from Johto Region
    OT:Oblivia (serebii.net lists it as its event OT)
    Trainer ID 03060

Ability: Natural Cure
    Attacks:
    Pokeball (Serebii.net shows that a few where given in a normal Pokeball)
    Classic Ribbon

Ive Super trained his stats but, the Super Train chart was all even when I got him, They did become uneven when in Sky Forme, higher speed, lower def chart wise

Stats are now
    Attk:158
    Def:160
    Sp Attk: 145
    Sp Def: 139
    Speed: 156

Sky Forme
    Attk:161
    Def:129
    Sp Attk: 170
    Sp Def: 111
    Speed: 193
    From the details you provided, while I can't seem to calculate your pokemon's stats (since EVs/IVs weren't provided), both of your Arceus and Shaymin seems to be fairly legitimate on the surface.
    You have the Japanese counterpart of the Michina Arceus; Oblivia Shaymin is obtained when completing an event-exclusive mission in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, and it is then transferred to the Gen IV main games (D/P/Pt/HG/SS).

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (Guild Point Total: 294 / Shop Point Total: 545)
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

I don't know how to view IVs?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    From the details you provided, while I can't seem to calculate your pokemon's stats (since EVs/IVs weren't provided), both of your Arceus and Shaymin seems to be fairly legitimate on the surface.
    You have the Japanese counterpart of the Michina Arceus; Oblivia Shaymin is obtained when completing an event-exclusive mission in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, and it is then transferred to the Gen IV main games (D/P/Pt/HG/SS).
    PokemonX - Hitomi - ID#37325 ~ PokemonY - Satomi - ID#11711

3DS Friend Code:4785-5010-0159 ~ 2DS Friend Code:2766-9630-9776 (Got it Christmas)
    (If you want to trade, please message me.)

I have All Gen1-3 & 5 need Shaymin & Arceus for Gen4. (Finally, I can get a Pokemon via Wi-Fi Trade without seeing it) Waiting for PokemonBank

I mean just EVs. When people help with hack-checking, we sometimes want to know the EVs just to calculate the stats (which also allows us to calculate IVs in the process) and see if any stats were modified to determine legibility. But otherwise, I say don't worry too much about it.
    As stated, the general details you provided exactly match those of the events, so they should be legitimate.

To compare:
    [IMG]http://i62.*******.com/29maccm.png[/IMG]

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (Guild Point Total: 294 / Shop Point Total: 545)
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

You really should calculate the stats of these Pokemon just to make sure they're legal, since events tend to be at high-risk of being hacked. Since you're doing this in Pokemon X, the first thing you can do to calculate IVs is to go to the IV Checker in the Kiloude City Pokemon Center. Show him your Pokemon, and if he lists every single stat and says that they "can't be beat", it means the Pokemon is flawless, and therefore likely is RNG'd, which is still legal. What you really should do, though, is grow a whole bunch of EV-reducing berries or use the Reset Bag in Super Training to bring the Pokemon's EVs down to 0. Then post what the stats are. From there, it's easy to calculate IVs.

Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Another one of my RNGs, its legit. As for the egg moves ... Tepig has crappy egg moves, those were just the best ones to give him, so I figured, why not? Although, he originally came with Superpower, too, but someone seems to have deleted that for Strength.
    Well that's a surprise! Nice to meet you then, Ares. Since that's the case would this be a good time to ask for a trade, I wonder? lolol xD (I really have been trying to get a shiny froslass tho)

That Tepig is untouched, so whomever you traded with it to didn't use it... The guy who gave it to me said he only trains dragons (not to mention he gave me the Tepig for free) so I doubt I met the person you gave it to (poor girl's done all that travelling. :/) or it was at least a clone. This is turning out to be quite the investigation. lol

Actually, the strength thing might have been me. OTL xD
    Last edited by Marquane; 13th February 2014 at 9:20 PM.
    B/W2 Team
    My team is all unbalanced bcz I only choose cute ones or pkmn with awesome growls. Usually the latter one.
    White 2: Name: Zeo FC: 1593 8191 2887

5 losses. 4 against Cheren, 1 against Colress. lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter
    I'm still going with my tried-and-true orange juice+wall method. Set me back a few DSs, but it caught every legendary so far.
    Funny quote (used w/ permission)

Quote Originally Posted by Marquane View Post
    Well that's a surprise! Nice to meet you then, Ares. Since that's the case would this be a good time to ask for a trade, I wonder? lolol xD (I really have been trying to get a shiny froslass tho)

That Tepig is untouched, so whomever you traded with it to didn't use it... The guy who gave it to me said he only trains dragons (not to mention he gave me the Tepig for free) so I doubt I met the person you gave it to (poor girl's done all that travelling. :/) or it was at least a clone. This is turning out to be quite the investigation. lol

Actually, the strength thing might have been me. OTL xD
    Oh it's definitely a clone. I never actually traded the pokemon myself, I RNGed it and put it public on pokecheck for others to download like I do with all of my pokemon. The only way someone could have gotten that was to get it through pokecheck, so it is definitely cloned. That aside, I personally RNGed the pokemon, so it originated from my game file (OT: Ares, TID: 30917, Version: White) and is 100% legit.

As an aside, just in case you are wondering why I put my pokemon public on pokecheck for free, I enjoy RNGing, but I would never actually use 98% or more of the pokemon I RNG. I put them on pokecheck for others to use and enjoy so that at least somebody can use the pokemon and so it isn't a waste of time I figure it is better for someone who really wants a pokemon to be able to get it then for me to just have it and never use it.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

My regigigas wouldn't go through,it was shiny lv5
    Some people be like omglookatmehashtaginstagramselfie

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Mind posting all the details of your Regigigas? That way, we'll see what caused it to not go through the transfer.

---

Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    That's not telling us much, use this form from the first post:

Pokemon Species:
    Nickname:
    OT:
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:
    Shiny?:
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:
    Characteristic:
    Ability:
    Moves:
    Level Caught at:
    Current Level:
    Stats:
    Location Caught:
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In:
    Any other notes?:
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

A question about Ribbons:

Are the Champion, National, and Earth Ribbons only available in Gen III? Because I was just traded a Minccino with them and I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    A question about Ribbons:

Are the Champion, National, and Earth Ribbons only available in Gen III? Because I was just traded a Minccino with them and I'm pretty sure that's not possible.
    Not sure but This might help you.

Spoiler:- ASB Records and Credits:

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.|Wild Future|ASB

Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    Not sure but This might help you.
    I already looked at that. I just wanted to make sure that I'm interpreting it right by assuming that those ribbons are only Gen III before I release this Minccino.

I already looked at that. I just wanted to make sure that I'm interpreting it right by assuming that those ribbons are only Gen III before I release this Minccino.
    Did you say it has a Earth Ribbon? I looked up Here It says that Earth ribbon is only available in Colosseum/XD: Mt. Battle for winning 100 battles in a row.

R.I.P - THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 9/11 - Humanity Finally Dies.|Wild Future|ASB

Did you say it has a Earth Ribbon? I looked up Here It says that Earth ribbon is only available in Colosseum/XD: Mt. Battle for winning 100 battles in a row.
    Ah, that's a better list, thanks. Yeah, it has an Earth Ribbon. Guess I'll have to release it and never trade with this person again.

Just got this in a trade and wanted to be sure it is legit.

Pokemon Species: Cresselia
    Nickname: None
    OT: ash
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A, on Gen VI
    IDno: 31415
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Trick Room, Shadow Ball
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack-176/Defense-276/Sp.Atk-249/Sp.Def- 296/Speed-206
    Location Caught: Doesn't say, but it states it traveled from the Sinnoh region
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: nope

Quote Originally Posted by kat1123 View Post
    Just got this in a trade and wanted to be sure it is legit.

Pokemon Species: Cresselia
    OT: ash
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A, on Gen VI
    IDno: 31415
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Trick Room, Shadow Ball
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack-176/Defense-276/Sp.Atk-249/Sp.Def- 296/Speed-206
    Location Caught: Doesn't say, but it states it traveled from the Sinnoh region
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: nope
    Looks legal. Not sure why you would doubt it.

Pokemon Species: Mew
    OT: Rikc
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) None
    IDno: 59746
    EV's: (if known) No
    IV's: (if known) Perfect 6
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: synchronize
    Moves: Pyshic Transform Mega Punch Metronome
    Level Caught at: Not sure
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 66 74 102 74 89
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: No
    Thanks for checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrayus View Post
    Pokemon Species: Mew
    OT: Rikc
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) None
    IDno: 59746
    EV's: (if known) No
    IV's: (if known) Perfect 6
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: synchronize
    Moves: Pyshic Transform Mega Punch Metronome
    Level Caught at: Not sure
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 66 74 102 74 89
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: No
    Thanks for checking.
    Hm, Pokecheck didn't come up with results on the OT or Trainer ID...
    While the IV spread and shininess is likely RNG abused, let me ask you one thing... is this an English or Japanese Mew?

---

Pokemon Species: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Nothing, although it is German
    OT: Shiro*
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male I'll guess
    IDno: 64113
    EV's: (if known) don't know
    IV's: (if known) Perfect in only attack...
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Likes to Thrash About
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot, Memento, Dark Pulse
    Level Caught at: Not entirely sure.
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: 130/110/139/119/137/56
    Location Caught: Somewhere in Unova
    Egg?: Don't know...
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball ._.
    Any other notes?: It was transferred to X, and I have it now. So I'm wondering...

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Game_locations
    I dont think it can be caught in unova. the only way it would pass is through Entree forest, but it would have its HA and wouldnt be shiny
    X FC: 1006 0385 8652 IGN: Mr.Brightside
    Check Out my Trade Shop for things like HA pokemon, BP Items, or 5IV pokemon =D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...item-needs!%29

Spoiler:- Shiny Card:

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken Greninja View Post
    Pokemon Species: Spiritomb
    Nickname: Nothing, although it is German
    OT: Shiro*
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Male I'll guess
    IDno: 64113
    EV's: (if known) don't know
    IV's: (if known) Perfect in only attack...
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Likes to Thrash About
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot, Memento, Dark Pulse
    Level Caught at: Not entirely sure.
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: 130/110/139/119/137/56
    Location Caught: Somewhere in Unova
    Egg?: Don't know...
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball ._.
    Any other notes?: It was transferred to X, and I have it now. So I'm wondering...
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson777 View Post
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Game_locations
    I dont think it can be caught in unova. the only way it would pass is through Entree forest, but it would have its HA and wouldnt be shiny
    I'm seconding ashcrimson. The only place outside of the Entree Forest that you can get Spiritomb in Unova is by trading with Curtis/Yancy, but that Spiritomb would still have its HA, as well as having Curtis or Yancy as the OT. This Spiritomb didn't come up on Pokecheck, but it's most definitely hacked.

I'm seconding ashcrimson. The only place outside of the Entree Forest that you can get Spiritomb in Unova is by trading with Curtis/Yancy, but that Spiritomb would still have its HA, as well as having Curtis or Yancy as the OT. This Spiritomb didn't come up on Pokecheck, but it's most definitely hacked.
    Can we not breed one? I mean just a RNG?

Can we not breed one? I mean just a RNG?
    It's caught in a Master Ball, so no, it's not bred.

Page 421 of 436 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast