Page 426 of 454 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 11348

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    I'm glad you caught that, and glad you posted the link.
    That's unfortunate, I rather liked that scolipede, the decision of wether or not to release it will be difficult
    IGN: Seldser
    3ds friend code: 2320-6230-5847
    Friend Safari: Bug
    Ledyba, Beautifly, Heracross

Shinies: (Dragalge) (Clawitzer) (Malamar) (Avalugg) (Florges) (Spritzee)x2 -Out of date, to be updated later-
    Dex Comlpetion Y: 719/719 - Shiny Charm obtained!
    Dex Completion AS: 583/719

Okay, before I get some sleep, I happened to get this particular one off of Wonder Trade earlier today.

Pokemon Species: Landorus (Incarnate Forme)
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: Ash
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: 85/85/85/85/85/85 (Used a reset bag to check this before soft-resetting my game.)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Sand Force
    Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Fly, Earth Power
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 340/307/213/287/217/284
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: None.

After looking up the OT and ID via Pokecheck, I didn't find any shiny Landorus in the results but I did find other pokes that match with said OT/ID. Otherwise, looking at said results, I've come to assume this could be RNG abused, but I want to make sure of its legality. I also feel a little suspicious about this due to the ID number being 01337. (I know it's possible to get that kind of ID, but what are the chances? lol) Hence why I'd like a couple opinions on this one.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Hacked .

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Okay, before I get some sleep, I happened to get this particular one off of Wonder Trade earlier today.

Pokemon Species: Landorus (Incarnate Forme)
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: Ash
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: 85/85/85/85/85/85 (Used a reset bag to check this before soft-resetting my game.)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Sand Force
    Moves: Rock Slide, Earthquake, Fly, Earth Power
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 340/307/213/287/217/284
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: None.

After looking up the OT and ID via Pokecheck, I didn't find any shiny Landorus in the results but I did find other pokes that match with said OT/ID. Otherwise, looking at said results, I've come to assume this could be RNG abused, but I want to make sure of its legality. I also feel a little suspicious about this due to the ID number being 01337. (I know it's possible to get that kind of ID, but what are the chances? lol) Hence why I'd like a couple opinions on this one.
    That OT/ID has other Pokemon flawless, shiny Pokemon on Pokecheck that are hacked, and so I'd assume that this one is too.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Hacked .
    That OT/ID has other Pokemon flawless, shiny Pokemon on Pokecheck that are hacked, and so I'd assume that this one is too.
    Took a second and third look at the results in depth this time. (I only skimmed through all the results last night, but I got sleepy.)
    Didn't realize that a Leaf Guard Meganium also showed up under the OT/ID.
    Yep, my suspicions are confirmed, indeed. Thanks for the clarifications!
    Whelp, time to send this one off to the next 'unfortunate' soul on Wonder Trade or GTS... or maybe release it. xD
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Took a second and third look at the results in depth this time. (I only skimmed through all the results last night, but I got sleepy.)
    Didn't realize that a Leaf Guard Meganium also showed up under the OT/ID.
    Yep, my suspicions are confirmed, indeed. Thanks for the clarifications!
    Whelp, time to send this one off to the next 'unfortunate' soul on Wonder Trade or GTS... or maybe release it. xD
    Releasing it would be the more preferable option as oppose to screwing someone else out of a legitimate pokemon for something you know is hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Releasing it would be the more preferable option as oppose to screwing someone else out of a legitimate pokemon for something you know is hacked.
    Yeah, I did release it after posting that. Actually felt more comfortable that way, tbh. ^^;

But yeah, whelp... although that was from Wonder Trade, gonna continue on the Forces of Nature search via the GTS (preferable natures, and hopefully with decent IVs).

Ahh you released it well it was hacked and you did the honorable thing...I received a badly hacked shiny mewtwo with horribly stats but I traded a really good legit pokemon for it so I really don't want to release it and I couldn't bare giving it to someone so i just use it to catch pokemon...well when its not to busy fainting
    BW/B2W2 Pokedex completed
    Now working on Pokemon Emerald Pokedex

Shiny Pokemon I have Had/Have

OT Ash with 01337 ("leet") as ID number? I would never trust that kind of thing. Sounds like what kid hacker would use because they think it's "cool".

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=9445880
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    OT Ash with 01337 ("leet") as ID number? I would never trust that kind of thing. Sounds like what kid hacker would use because they think it's "cool".
    Called it right Shine, the ID No. Is a notorious hacker and their ID on their hacks also differs a few higher and lower than 01337 mainly with a different OT but on Pokecheck I found the above link of their hacked Arceus, sorry the link is posted above the quote my phone is really bad with copy and paste

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Can someone make an educated guess if this is legit, hacked, or cloned? I got its from the GTS and its on gen 6 (I understand this is the current best place to post this?), the pokebank doesn't raise any flags. I have seen some similar ones on pokecheck & pokegts.us, but not quite the same differing by level and/or shinyness.

Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: n/a
    OT: ASH
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 22142
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: n/a
    IV's: n/a
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Recover, Aeroblast, Future Sight, Sky Attack
    Level received as: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: Attack 14, Defense 20, Sp. Attack 17, Sp. Def 23, Speed 18
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Has many ribbons including, Alert Ribbon, Shock Ribbon, Downcast Ribbon, Careless Ribbon, Relax Ribbon, Snooze Ribbon, Smile Ribbon, Gorgeous Ribbon, Royal Ribbon, Gorgeous Royal Ribbon, Footprint Ribbon.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by orb View Post
    Can someone make an educated guess if this is legit, hacked, or cloned? I got its from the GTS and its on gen 6 (I understand this is the current best place to post this?), the pokebank doesn't raise any flags. I have seen some similar ones on pokecheck & pokegts.us, but not quite the same differing by level and/or shinyness.

Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: n/a
    OT: ASH
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 22142
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: n/a
    IV's: n/a
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Recover, Aeroblast, Future Sight, Sky Attack
    Level received as: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: Attack 14, Defense 20, Sp. Attack 17, Sp. Def 23, Speed 18
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Has many ribbons including, Alert Ribbon, Shock Ribbon, Downcast Ribbon, Careless Ribbon, Relax Ribbon, Snooze Ribbon, Smile Ribbon, Gorgeous Ribbon, Royal Ribbon, Gorgeous Royal Ribbon, Footprint Ribbon.

Thanks.
    Straight up hacked. There was never a lvl 5 Lugia available in Hoenn.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Thanks, I thought as much.

Pokémon Species: Darkrai
    Nickname: Darkrai
    OT: 2012MAY
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 05092
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Idk (idk how to find out)
    IV's: Idk
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Strongly Defiant
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Moves: Dark Void 10/Ominous Wind 5/Feint Attack 20/Nightmare 15
    Level Caught at: 50? Doesnt say but no evidence of levelling.
    Current Level: Lv. 50
    Stats: 105/101/132/108/138
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Complete Red Ball. Unknown type. Couple other Mythicals I have are in them.
    Any other notes?: Classic Ribbon - A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon. I received this via trade in Unova but havent used it until I was sure it was Legit. Didnt wanna glitch my game. (Btw, I also have a pokemon (Arceus) whose OT says "POKEDIT". Idk what to do with it since its been a mythical I have trying to get since it came out. It did come through Pokebank however. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nevermind on the Darkrai. I found your events forum. Darkrai shows everything like the event. I'm still cautious on the Arceus though...
    Last edited by Happinessandbeyond25; 23rd March 2014 at 3:26 AM. Reason: Located Event thread.
    FC: 1564-1984-8408
    My Safari: Dark with and Inkay

Just needing Blazikenite...Willing on trading Squirtle with Blastiosinite or Bulbasaur with Venusaurite for it.

Need a pokemon? If it's breedable, I can get it ready. Not trading Mythicals or über-legendaries. PM with pokemon request.

Pokemon count: 718/721 (anxiously awaiting the Diancie Event. Coming soon according to pokemonxy.com)
    Current Sprites Count:
    Flawless Sprites Count:

Quote Originally Posted by Happinessandbeyond25 View Post
    Pokémon Species: Darkrai
    Nickname: Darkrai
    OT: 2012MAY
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 05092
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Idk (idk how to find out)
    IV's: Idk
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Strongly Defiant
    Ability: Bad Dreams
    Moves: Dark Void 10/Ominous Wind 5/Feint Attack 20/Nightmare 15
    Level Caught at: 50? Doesnt say but no evidence of levelling.
    Current Level: Lv. 50
    Stats: 105/101/132/108/138
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Complete Red Ball. Unknown type. Couple other Mythicals I have are in them.
    Any other notes?: Classic Ribbon - A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokemon. I received this via trade in Unova but havent used it until I was sure it was Legit. Didnt wanna glitch my game. (Btw, I also have a pokemon (Arceus) whose OT says "POKEDIT". Idk what to do with it since its been a mythical I have trying to get since it came out. It did come through Pokebank however. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Nevermind on the Darkrai. I found your events forum. Darkrai shows everything like the event. I'm still cautious on the Arceus though...
    Darkrai looks legal. The complete red ball is called a Cherish Ball and most events come in it.

Your Arceus is hacked. PokeEdit is a computer program similar to PokeGen that creates hacks and sends them to the game. Release Arceus; it's a bad hack.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Thats what I figured. Took forever to find and it turns up hacked. Thank you for your time.
    FC: 1564-1984-8408
    My Safari: Dark with and Inkay

Just needing Blazikenite...Willing on trading Squirtle with Blastiosinite or Bulbasaur with Venusaurite for it.

Need a pokemon? If it's breedable, I can get it ready. Not trading Mythicals or über-legendaries. PM with pokemon request.

Pokemon count: 718/721 (anxiously awaiting the Diancie Event. Coming soon according to pokemonxy.com)
    Current Sprites Count:
    Flawless Sprites Count:

Hi I just got this through the wonder trade and wanted to know if it was legit
    Pokemon species: bellsprout
    Nickname: none
    OT:Kevin
    OT Gender:male
    OT number:32769
    EV's: none
    IVs: flawless
    Nature: Gentle
    Characteristic: likes to thrash about
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: wrap, sleep powder, poison powder, stun spore
    Level caught: lv1
    Current level: lv1
    Stats: 12,6,5,6,5,6
    Egg: yes
    Pokeball caught in: pokeball
    Location caught: seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
    Other notes: just seems strange someone would wontertrade this
    Trainer name:Chloé

friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Quote Originally Posted by shinydragonairgirl View Post
    Location caught: seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
    Is this Bellsprout shiny? And also, does it have a completely flawless spread, or only 5 IVs?

-------

I'd say legit. I get a lot of good pokemon on wonder trade, so this wouldn't surprise me. He could have been breeding for a shiny, so he didn't need it. I got a 5 IV kangaskhan a while back, missing sp attack. Sometimes you get lucky.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Its shiny and flawless the iv judge said stats like those they simply can't be beat

Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

Its shiny and flawless the iv judge said stats like those they simply can't be beat
    WHICH stats exactly did the IV judge say can't be beat? If it's a 5IV flawless shiny with those 5IVs in random stats that don't match its nature, I'm going to go with legal. If it has 6IVs, I'm going with hacked.

-------

All of them

Shiny ball challenge

All of them
    If it's shiny with 6IVs from Unova, chances are that it's hacked. 6IV shinies are extremely rare in the first place, but getting them from Unova is almost impossible unless they were RNG'd. If it were Kalos, it would be a different story, but I'm suspicious of all flawless shinies from Unova.

So basically, this Bellsprout could potentially be RNG'd, or it might be hacked. If I were you, since I can't find any data on this trainer, I would wait until PokeCheck comes out for Gen VI before releasing it. Upload it and see what PokeCheck says about it. But I'm not getting my hopes up that it's legitimate.

-------

If it's shiny with 6IVs from Unova, chances are that it's hacked. 6IV shinies are extremely rare in the first place, but getting them from Unova is almost impossible unless they were RNG'd. If it were Kalos, it would be a different story, but I'm suspicious of all flawless shinies from Unova.

So basically, this Bellsprout could potentially be RNG'd, or it might be hacked. If I were you, since I can't find any data on this trainer, I would wait until PokeCheck comes out for Gen VI before releasing it. Upload it and see what PokeCheck says about it. But I'm not getting my hopes up that it's legitimate.
    Or a failed egg RNG, either way it appears legal.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Or a failed egg RNG, either way it appears legal.
    It appears legal, but I'm really suspicious of it.

-------

Page 426 of 454 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436 ... LastLast