Page 428 of 492 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478 ... LastLast
Results 10,676 to 10,700 of 12277

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #10676
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paralititan View Post
    Pokemon Species: Zapdos
    Nickname: -
    OT: DUST
    OT Gender: don't know name is in white (it's in pokemon Y btw)
    IDno: 07210
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known): none
    IV's: (if known): calculators yield no results, so assume they're wrong
    Nature: serious
    Characteristic: loves to eat
    Ability: pressure
    Moves: detect
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: hp 150, atk 95, def 90, spa 130, spdef 95, speed 105
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: don't know
    Pokeball Caught In: quick ball
    Other notes: when I go to the IV checker in Kiloude it says decent potential, and then lists all his stats as decent, but then immediately continues to mention al stats as bad or dismal.

    Seems weird and I'm 99% sure it's hacked. What to do with it though? release?
    It's definitely hacked, as Zapdos caught in Platinum is supposed to be at level 60.
    Secondly, I calculated the IVs and all of its IVs are 0 (the way you described the judge saying that all stats were bad indicates it so), which makes it all the more suspicious.
    I'd suggest to release it, honestly.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

  2. #10677
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    It's definitely hacked, as Zapdos caught in Platinum is supposed to be at level 60.
    Secondly, I calculated the IVs and all of its IVs are 0 (the way you described the judge saying that all stats were bad indicates it so), which makes it all the more suspicious.
    I'd suggest to release it, honestly.
    Allright, I'll release it then. The judge fist gave decent for all stats and then bad, so that pretty much sealed the deal for me.

    Thanks for your reply!

  3. #10678
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Swagikarp Village
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Joey
    OT Gender: Doesn't show
    IDno: 42890
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: None
    IV's: Flawless across the board
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: Doesn't Say
    Current Level: 59
    Stats: 79 in all stats except health which is 149
    Location Caught:"Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region fromthe Sinnoh region.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Notes: I've been using it for breeding so it's leveled up a bit.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

  4. #10679
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Joey
    OT Gender: Doesn't show
    IDno: 42890
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: None
    IV's: Flawless across the board
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: Doesn't Say
    Current Level: 59
    Stats: 79 in all stats except health which is 149
    Location Caught:"Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region fromthe Sinnoh region.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Notes: I've been using it for breeding so it's leveled up a bit.
    Here's the short-and-sweet version of what I PM'd you.

    -The only way to get legal flawless Ditto in Sinnoh is PokeRadar RNG manipulation.
    -This Ditto has been leveled up in the DayCare, but has 36 really weirdly random HP EVs.
    -OT/ID did not come up on Pokecheck on public or not public.
    - If you know what IVs are, why bother hacking a useless nature?

    The HP EVs are really strange. But I don't think this Ditto is hacked.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  5. #10680
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Joey
    OT Gender: Doesn't show
    IDno: 42890
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: None
    IV's: Flawless across the board
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: Doesn't Say
    Current Level: 59
    Stats: 79 in all stats except health which is 149
    Location Caught:"Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region fromthe Sinnoh region.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Notes: I've been using it for breeding so it's leveled up a bit.
    Hardy 31/31/31/31/31/31 isn't a valid gen 4 spread. Definitely hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  6. #10681
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Swagikarp Village
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Hardy 31/31/31/31/31/31 isn't a valid gen 4 spread. Definitely hacked.
    O dear...well thank you :/
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

  7. #10682
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Meloetta(in English)
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Japanese scrpit
    OT Gender: Red(checked on X originally, which said white)
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known) None
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic Quick to flee:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves:Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: Hp57, Atk29, Def29, Sp.Atk49, Sp.Def44, Spd32
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes? Recieved in trade on my White 2, then traded to my Black so I could clone. Passed through Pokebank, but that cant truely help much. Placed in Hack-Check Thread due to the fact that it has a Japanese OT, but an English Name.
    Last edited by TubaNate; 4th May 2014 at 10:58 PM.

  8. #10683
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mystic Village
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Four Japanese characters. The seccond and the last one are the same
    OT: Two Japanese characters and a -_- face
    OT Gender: It's white (Ho-Oh resides on my X game)
    IDno: 11779
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: No idea
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Whirlwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Level Caught at: Isn't mentioned
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: Attack 34 Defence 21 Sp. Atk 28 Sp. Def 37 Speed 23
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: A pink ball, I think Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this via the GTS
    Claimed Scyther


    PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

    Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

  9. #10684
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TubaNate View Post
    Pokemon Species: Meloetta(in English)
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Japanese scrpit
    OT Gender: Red(checked on X originally, which said white)
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known) None
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic Quick to flee:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves:Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: Hp57, Atk29, Def29, Sp.Atk49, Sp.Def44, Spd32
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes? Recieved in trade on my White 2, then traded to my Black so I could clone. Passed through Pokebank, but that cant truely help much. Placed in Hack-Check Thread due to the fact that it has a Japanese OT, but an English Name.
    The Meloetta is hacked. It should have a Japanese name if its OT is also Japanese.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Four Japanese characters. The seccond and the last one are the same
    OT: Two Japanese characters and a -_- face
    OT Gender: It's white (Ho-Oh resides on my X game)
    IDno: 11779
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: No idea
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Whirlwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Level Caught at: Isn't mentioned
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: Attack 34 Defence 21 Sp. Atk 28 Sp. Def 37 Speed 23
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: A pink ball, I think Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this via the GTS
    The Ho-oh looks like the one you can obtain using the Pokemon Dream Radar. Since it has a not so good nature and no 31 IVs I'm going to say its legit.

  10. #10685
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Rexicoricophalvitorius
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TubaNate View Post
    Pokemon Species: Meloetta(in English)
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Japanese scrpit
    OT Gender: Red(checked on X originally, which said white)
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known) None
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic Quick to flee:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves:Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: Hp57, Atk29, Def29, Sp.Atk49, Sp.Def44, Spd32
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes? Recieved in trade on my White 2, then traded to my Black so I could clone. Passed through Pokebank, but that cant truely help much. Placed in Hack-Check Thread due to the fact that it has a Japanese OT, but an English Name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Four Japanese characters. The seccond and the last one are the same
    OT: Two Japanese characters and a -_- face
    OT Gender: It's white (Ho-Oh resides on my X game)
    IDno: 11779
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: No idea
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Whirlwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Level Caught at: Isn't mentioned
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: Attack 34 Defence 21 Sp. Atk 28 Sp. Def 37 Speed 23
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: A pink ball, I think Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this via the GTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    The Meloetta is hacked. It should have a Japanese name if its OT is also Japanese.



    The Ho-oh looks like the one you can obtain using the Pokemon Dream Radar. Since it has a not so good nature and no 31 IVs I'm going to say its legit.
    GreedyChibby, Legal is the word not Legit. I guess you should know this by now that there are hacker who can create just perfect looking hacks.

    Eitherway, Japanese origin Pokemon can have an English name as far as I know, Japanese Pokemon can have English names.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

  11. #10686
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TubaNate View Post
    Pokemon Species: Meloetta(in English)
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Japanese scrpit
    OT Gender: Red(checked on X originally, which said white)
    IDno: 07142
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known) None
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic Quick to flee:
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves:Round, Quick Attack, Confusion, Relic Song
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: Hp57, Atk29, Def29, Sp.Atk49, Sp.Def44, Spd32
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes? Recieved in trade on my White 2, then traded to my Black so I could clone. Passed through Pokebank, but that cant truely help much. Placed in Hack-Check Thread due to the fact that it has a Japanese OT, but an English Name.
    the problem is that i wish i known the true origin before transfer that would of helped alot more but im not sure but I think it may be the movie 12 but the owner doesn't seem right if it white but i can't read japanese but if it matches this event base then its legal but as of know i have no clue about this one but i feel its a hack for some reason just a huntch I can't firgure out how but i have a feeling i rather have another persons opnion on this as well.

    http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/648.shtml

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Four Japanese characters. The seccond and the last one are the same
    OT: Two Japanese characters and a -_- face
    OT Gender: It's white (Ho-Oh resides on my X game)
    IDno: 11779
    Shiny?:No
    EV's: No idea
    IV's: No idea
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Whirlwind, Weather Ball, Gust
    Level Caught at: Isn't mentioned
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: Attack 34 Defence 21 Sp. Atk 28 Sp. Def 37 Speed 23
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: A pink ball, I think Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this via the GTS
    looks legal to me

    @greedy just cuaz it has poor ivs doesn't mean its legal btw people do hack bad ivs as well and dream radar can be rng abused so a legal dr ho-oh can have decent ivs as well...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th May 2014 at 6:50 PM.

    Bold Nature Ivs: 31/31/31/17/19/19
    Hunt Completed: 4,621 srs 2/6/2016
    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  12. #10687
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Virbank City
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Just a quick question. It's not possible to get a lv. 1 Ditto is it? I'm pretty sure you can't breed two dittos to get a ditto. I saw a few lv. 1 dittos on the GTS but they're likely hacked.
    My shinies (NFT): Absol, Gyarados, Raikou, Spinarak, female Jellicent, Haxorus, Venomoth, Deerling, Gliscor, Mandibuzz, Audino, Dratini
    MM to-do list: male Ralts, Snivy, Gastly, Litwick, Magnemite, Zorua, Pumpkaboo, Charmander (for a friend) ~ wish me luck!

  13. #10688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    Just a quick question. It's not possible to get a lv. 1 Ditto is it? I'm pretty sure you can't breed two dittos to get a ditto. I saw a few lv. 1 dittos on the GTS but they're likely hacked.
    It's impossible to get that kind of Ditto, as Ditto can't breed with itself.



    And meanwhile, I have a quick question that I've been very curious about. Directed to those knowledgeable with RNG abuse, is RNG abuse possible in Gen III?
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

  14. #10689
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    is RNG abuse possible in Gen III?
    Yes, there is a guide for it on Smogon I believe, and Hozu has written a guide as well (they may be the same guide, I don't recall). Though, the spreads in gen 3 are limited and with each new game that comes out there is less and less reason to go back to gen 3 aside from prestige, favor, or some obscure move tutor move (Seismic Toss Registeel is probably the most useful, though I've seen Dynamic Punch Metagross around, too).
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  15. #10690
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Yes, there is a guide for it on Smogon I believe, and Hozu has written a guide as well (they may be the same guide, I don't recall). Though, the spreads in gen 3 are limited and with each new game that comes out there is less and less reason to go back to gen 3 aside from prestige, favor, or some obscure move tutor move (Seismic Toss Registeel is probably the most useful, though I've seen Dynamic Punch Metagross around, too).
    Ahhh, I see. So in this case, while I know it's possible to obtain this one, I'm unsure if getting this IV spread is possible.
    I got this particular Mew in a trade recently (it was likely cloned), and it seems to check out. Though I'd like to get a second opinion on it.

    Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: ミュウ (Mew in Japanese)
    OT: マクッス
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 54366
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: 6 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 342/212/236/328/236/299
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn Region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Poké Ball
    Any other notes?: None.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

  16. #10691
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Ahhh, I see. So in this case, while I know it's possible to obtain this one, I'm unsure if getting this IV spread is possible.
    I got this particular Mew in a trade recently (it was likely cloned), and it seems to check out. Though I'd like to get a second opinion on it.

    Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: ミュウ (Mew in Japanese)
    OT: マクッス
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 54366
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: 6 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 342/212/236/328/236/299
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn Region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Poké Ball
    Any other notes?: None.
    Dewey's better at this than me, but flawless IVs/Modest I'm pretty sure is legal in Gen III, and I also found your Mew here and it's coming up clean.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  17. #10692
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Ahhh, I see. So in this case, while I know it's possible to obtain this one, I'm unsure if getting this IV spread is possible.
    I got this particular Mew in a trade recently (it was likely cloned), and it seems to check out. Though I'd like to get a second opinion on it.

    Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: ミュウ (Mew in Japanese)
    OT: マクッス
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 54366
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: 6 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 342/212/236/328/236/299
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn Region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Poké Ball
    Any other notes?: None.
    I am not positively sure about mew cuaz there are so much hacks that go around with this pokemon I personally don't rng 3rd gen but I know for sure and was told that pokecheck isn't best to look at as well cuaz it kinda stinks at checking 3rd gen mons but the only mew i know that is legal is the eppie mew that is shiny. I just have a feeling it is a hack but dewey may be more help then i am silver do to my lack of the 3rd gen rnging cuaz i had a mew before shiny and it was hacked and looked clean on check.

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Dewey's better at this than me, but flawless IVs/Modest I'm pretty sure is legal in Gen III, and I also found your Mew here and it's coming up clean.
    not sure if you know but 3rd gen checking on pokecheck isn't that good just letting you know so the mew can still come up clean and can be hacked.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th May 2014 at 4:32 PM.

    Bold Nature Ivs: 31/31/31/17/19/19
    Hunt Completed: 4,621 srs 2/6/2016
    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  18. #10693
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    I am not positively sure about mew cuaz there are so much hacks that go around with this pokemon I personally don't rng 3rd gen but I know for sure and was told that pokecheck isn't best to look at as well cuaz it kinda stinks at checking 3rd gen mons but the only mew i know that is legal is the eppie mew that is shiny. I just have a feeling it is a hack but dewey may be more help then i am silver do to my lack of the 3rd gen rnging cuaz i had a mew before shiny and it was hacked and looked clean on check.

    not sure if you know but 3rd gen checking on pokecheck isn't that good just letting you know so the mew can still come up clean and can be hacked.
    Well this Mew is RNG'd without a doubt, but that doesn't make it a hack. Eppie's Mew is RNG'd off of a ROM, but is completely legal. Anyone can RNG a shiny Mew in Gen III; Eppie's Mew isn't the only one that's legal.

    All I'm saying is that I'm pretty sure that the Nature/IV combo is legal, and it comes up legal on PokeCheck, so to the best of my knowledge, it's legal.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  19. #10694
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: SHAYMIN
    OT: Jake
    OT Gender: Gen 6, so no color
    IDno: 60054
    Shiny?: Yes
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Likes to run
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Seed Flare, Leaf Storm, Air Slash, Aromatherapy
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 330 / 216 / 239 / 262 / 218 / 244
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Nest Ball
    Any other notes?: Got in a trade, trader is also unsure if it's legit

  20. #10695
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the world of Pokémon™
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Hack. No Shaymin can be caught in Johto. Also, all caps names return to Xxxxxxx when through Poke Bank.


    i.e: SHAYMIN -> Shaymin

  21. #10696
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    Hack. No Shaymin can be caught in Johto. Also, all caps names return to Xxxxxxx when through Poke Bank.


    i.e: SHAYMIN -> Shaymin
    Thanks! I thought so, but i wasnt too sure since it went through Bank successfully.

    And i have a few self-caught shinies that still kept their capped names when going through bank. But maybe that's just a glitch or something |D
    thanks again for answering

  22. #10697
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Stuck in Sprout Tower
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Elekid
    Nickname: Elekid
    OT: Midori
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 00830
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None
    IV's: unknown (Judge says he's decent with fantastic defense)
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Highly persistent
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Quick Attack, Leer
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 20/13/10/11/9/14
    Location Caught: Unova (Assuming White Forest)
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Seems legit, but I'm suspicious because I received him through Wonder Trade.

    Most recent shiny:

    MM: 85 eggs/279 eggs

    Living shiny dex: 66/721

  23. #10698
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    THE ROAD OF ULTIMATE.
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClipOwl View Post
    Pokemon Species: Elekid
    Nickname: Elekid
    OT: Midori
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 00830
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None
    IV's: unknown (Judge says he's decent with fantastic defense)
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Highly persistent
    Ability: Static
    Moves: Quick Attack, Leer
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: 20/13/10/11/9/14
    Location Caught: Unova (Assuming White Forest)
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Seems legit, but I'm suspicious because I received him through Wonder Trade.
    Looks legal on the surface, but since I don't know the exact location, it could be a hack for all I know. I'm no expert though, so I'd say to hold onto it until someone better at this gives their 2 cents on it.
    bodacious

    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingjustgo. View Post
    Trevenant, use die

  24. #10699
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, not the city xD
    Posts
    628

    Default

    I have several shiny Legends that I recieved in gen 5 that I'd like to have checked since I would like to trade them. If they are hacked I don't want to trade them away.If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

    Pokemon Species: Ho-oh
    Nickname: Ho-oh
    OT: RED
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 64308
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: I don't know the specifics, but it has some.
    IV's: Judge says it is decent, highest being HP
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Plenty of Siestas
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Sacred Fire, Ancient power, Safequard, Sky Drop
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: 82
    Stats:
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Seems legit, but just playing it safe.

    Pokemon Species: Articuno
    Nickname: Articuno
    OT: Rin
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 32649
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None
    IV's: Decent, highest is Attack
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Quick Tempered
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Ancient POwer, Ice Beam, Reflect
    Level Caught at: n/a
    Current Level: 50
    Stats:
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: Kyogre
    OT: Cristan
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 24035
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Maxed out defense, some here and there in other spots.
    IV's: above average, no speed but highest is defense
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Highly persistent
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Thunder, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Ancient Power
    Level Caught at: n/a
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Quickball
    Any other notes?: The Pokeball made me wary, though it is possible for it to be caught in one.

    Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: GABY
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 39938
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None
    IV's: above average, highest is attack, no defense
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Dragon Pulse, Hyper beam
    Level Caught at: n/a
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Since it's at 100 and doesn't have any evs, it made me wary.

    Thats all of them, any help is greatly appreciated!

    Banner credit goes to American--Pi

  25. #10700
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    I have several shiny Legends that I recieved in gen 5 that I'd like to have checked since I would like to trade them. If they are hacked I don't want to trade them away.If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

        Spoiler:- click:


    Thats all of them, any help is greatly appreciated!
    It'd be great if you can include the stats of each of these Pokémon. And if you have a reset bag, you can use it check the EV's each of them have (but of course, you should save before using it, if you're gonna hold on to that reset bag).

    But otherwise, I didn't get any results after looking up the trainer IDs.
    My judgment is that all of them are surely legal, as nothing seems too out of the ordinary to me.
    It is possible to catch Kyogre in a Quick Ball, since it's from HG/SS.
    And for Rayquaza, there is the possibility that someone may have used a bunch of rare candies on it.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

Page 428 of 492 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •