Page 430 of 493 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 12313

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #10726
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Swellow
    Nickname: Swellow
    OT: Ash
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yup
    EV's: (if known) Max in Atk and Speed
    IV's: (if known) 31s across the board
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Façade, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Protect
    Level Caught at: Unknown ("from Unova")
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 261/295/156/123/136/349
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I just retrieved this one off of Wonder Trading...seems a bit too generous.
    I have claimed Hypno:
    Shinies:SR:
    MM: Noibat, Tyrunt
    RE: Bergmite
    CHAIN:x2

  2. #10727
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    That's what I thought, thanks for confirming. >_> I will release.

    Edit: to avoid double post - I have another one but this one looks more legitimate...

    Pokemon Species: Cottonee
    Nickname: Cottonee
    OT: Lexy
    IDno: 07943
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) Haven't checked, but above average potential highest in HP
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Nods off a lot
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Moves: Growth, leech seed, stun spore, mega drain
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: 41/13/26/14/21/30
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra ball
    Any other notes?: I needed a cottonee for a dex entry and somebody put up this shiny one on the GTS asking for a rhydon ... the description was requesting it hold a protector but those aren't things I carry on me so nope lulz but I had a spare rhydon so I figured I might as well trade and see what happens. No idea why they didn't just ask for a rhyperior not sure what they were expecting... That's the only thing that's really suspicious about it, because who puts up a shiny requesting a rhydon...? Unless it's cloned, but still...
    This Cottonee looks legal to me. It has pretty high IVs as well. Most likely it's a clone from an RE in the Pinwheel Forest. I've put clones of my shinies on the GTS before and they're all legal.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiningKnightXY View Post
    Pokemon Species: Swellow
    Nickname: Swellow
    OT: Ash
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yup
    EV's: (if known) Max in Atk and Speed
    IV's: (if known) 31s across the board
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Façade, Brave Bird, U-Turn, Protect
    Level Caught at: Unknown ("from Unova")
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 261/295/156/123/136/349
    Location Caught: Unova Region
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I just retrieved this one off of Wonder Trading...seems a bit too generous.
    Absolutely without a doubt this is hacked. OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a known hacker combo. Never accept a Pokemon from someone whose ID is 01337; kid hackers love to use it because it spells "leet" and they think that's cool.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  3. #10728
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Probably at work
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    This Cottonee looks legal to me. It has pretty high IVs as well. Most likely it's a clone from an RE in the Pinwheel Forest. I've put clones of my shinies on the GTS before and they're all legal.
    Fair enough, thank you. ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Absolutely without a doubt this is hacked. OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a known hacker combo. Never accept a Pokemon from someone whose ID is 01337; kid hackers love to use it because it spells "leet" and they think that's cool.
    I poked around on google for a bit and I found a couple of people saying that OT Ash w/ ID 01337 is the default OT/ID when using PokEdit.


    (credit: @ningukt)


    ~ ~
    [719/720]
    lend me hoopa pls?
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258


  4. #10729
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangeh View Post
    I poked around on google for a bit and I found a couple of people saying that OT Ash w/ ID 01337 is the default OT/ID when using PokEdit.
    That's the first I've heard of that, but it wouldn't surprise me. I was told that it's just an ID that hackers like to use. Doesn't matter where it comes from though; OT Ash/ID 01337 is still a known hacker combo

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  5. #10730
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post

    Absolutely without a doubt this is hacked. OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a known hacker combo. Never accept a Pokemon from someone whose ID is 01337; kid hackers love to use it because it spells "leet" and they think that's cool.
    hey not sure if you know i am pretty sure I can id abuse with rnging to get a id of 01337 no problem just cuaz it has the id 01337 doesn't always mean is a hack just saying its how you worded with the bold but not saying your wrong about the ash guy just if someone has the id number of 01337 doesn't always mean its a hack just got to keep a eye out...I just searched the id on my reporter it came up...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th May 2014 at 5:41 AM.

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  6. #10731
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey not sure if you know i am pretty sure I can id abuse with rnging to get a id of 01337 no problem just cuaz it has the id 01337 doesn't always mean is a hack just saying its how you worded with the bold but no saying your wrong about the ash guy just if someone has the id number of 01337 doesn't always mean its a hack just got to keep a eye out...I just searched the id on my reporter it came up...
    The OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a KNOWN hack OT/ID combo. As for the ID number, the number itself does not mean it's a hack. However, a lot of hackers like to use it because it spells "leet". It is an ID to be wary of if you get a Pokemon with that ID number. You can RNG it perfectly legally if you want that as your number. Agonist has 00000 as his number and that's legal. All I'm saying is that if you get a Pokemon with that ID in a trade, it's sketchy because it spells "leet" and you should make sure it's not hacked.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  7. #10732
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    The OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a KNOWN hack OT/ID combo. As for the ID number, the number itself does not mean it's a hack. However, a lot of hackers like to use it because it spells "leet". It is an ID to be wary of if you get a Pokemon with that ID number.
    I was talking about the number itself how you worded it sounded like avoid that number like a plague and i never said ash isn't a hacker lol but just saying i can get that number legally thats all XD I understand that people may use that combo for hacks but i just wanted to say that it can be legal but it would be rare XD thats why i always check the id number and the trainer before trade on check for 4th and 5th gen if it doesn't show up I tend to deny the trade cuaz im not sure but 3rd gens are tricky cuaz check isn't very good for 3rd gen checks.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th May 2014 at 5:58 AM.

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  8. #10733
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    I was talking about the number itself how you worded it sounded like avoid that number like a plague and i never said ash isn't a hacker lol but just saying i can get that number legally thats all XD I understand that people may use that combo for hacks but i just wanted to say that it can be legal but it would be rare XD thats why i always check the id number and the trainer before trade on check for 4th and 5th gen if it doesn't show up I tend to deny the trade cuaz im not sure but 3rd gens are tricky cuaz check isn't very good for 3rd gen checks.
    Oh you're absolutely right about that. 01337 is a completely legal combo. Rare, but legal. I'm just saying that most of the time, when you see it, it's a bad sign

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  9. #10734
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post


    Absolutely without a doubt this is hacked. OT Ash/ ID 01337 is a known hacker combo. Never accept a Pokemon from someone whose ID is 01337; kid hackers love to use it because it spells "leet" and they think that's cool.
    Not that I care, as I said earlier, this was simply Wonder Traded, so I had no issue releasing it. I made sure to remove "Ash" from my acquaintances for good measure.
    I have claimed Hypno:
    Shinies:SR:
    MM: Noibat, Tyrunt
    RE: Bergmite
    CHAIN:x2

  10. #10735
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Jenkins (Shiny Charizard)

    Modest nature
    3/11/2014
    Day-Care Couple
    Egg recieved.
    3/11/2014
    Route 5
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Often dozes off.

    Dex: No. 006
    Name: Charizard
    Type: Fire/Flying
    OT: PBApp
    ID No.: 47287
    Exp. Points: 1059860 (Lv. 100)
    To Next Lv.: 0

    Item: None

  11. #10736
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Rexicoricophalvitorius
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumD3 View Post
    Jenkins (Shiny Charizard)

    Modest nature
    3/11/2014
    Day-Care Couple
    Egg recieved.
    3/11/2014
    Route 5
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Often dozes off.

    Dex: No. 006
    Name: Charizard
    Type: Fire/Flying
    OT: PBApp
    ID No.: 47287
    Exp. Points: 1059860 (Lv. 100)
    To Next Lv.: 0

    Item: None
    I do not see how this is not a hack!! The OT PBApp. it's some kind of application use to make hacked Pokemon, be careful of them!

  12. #10737
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumD3 View Post
    Jenkins (Shiny Charizard)

    Modest nature
    3/11/2014
    Day-Care Couple
    Egg recieved.
    3/11/2014
    Route 5
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Often dozes off.

    Dex: No. 006
    Name: Charizard
    Type: Fire/Flying
    OT: PBApp
    ID No.: 47287
    Exp. Points: 1059860 (Lv. 100)
    To Next Lv.: 0

    Item: None
    wow can anyone get worse with hacking but i found some results while searching but seems there is a application that creates illegal mons found a few on check and both are hacks as searching through the list and my legal analysis tells me its a hack sense of the application.

    the id number is different but still i wouldn't trust it sense it uses the name the same though which i believe on that app you can create any id as well how its looking sense the id are totally different from the one i found...

    https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=31415/0
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th May 2014 at 4:30 PM.

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  13. #10738
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumD3 View Post
    Jenkins (Shiny Charizard)

    Modest nature
    3/11/2014
    Day-Care Couple
    Egg recieved.
    3/11/2014
    Route 5
    Egg apparently hatched.
    Often dozes off.

    Dex: No. 006
    Name: Charizard
    Type: Fire/Flying
    OT: PBApp
    ID No.: 47287
    Exp. Points: 1059860 (Lv. 100)
    To Next Lv.: 0

    Item: None
    This is 100% without a doubt a hack. PBApp is an app that's similar to PokeEdit or PokeGen. Never accept a Pokemon with that OT.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  14. #10739
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    547

    Default

    I got this shiny Tornadus off the GTS. It looks legit to me but I want to get another opinion on it. It doesn't show up on PokeCheck either.

    Pokemon Species: Tornadus-T
    Nickname: None
    OT: Leigh
    OT Gender: Unknown. It's on my X
    IDno: 20957
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 0 (I used a reset bag)
    IV's: HP 16, Atk 13/14, Def 9, Sp.Atk 19, Sp.def 3/5, Speed 25
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to run
    Ability: Regenerator (has Prankster in Incarnate form)
    Moves: Air Slash, Payback, Fly, Substitute
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 63
    Stats: HP 182, Atk 139, Def 122, Sp.atk 155, Sp.def 108, Speed 173
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It came with PokeRus

  15. #10740
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    I got this shiny Tornadus off the GTS. It looks legit to me but I want to get another opinion on it. It doesn't show up on PokeCheck either.

    Pokemon Species: Tornadus-T
    Nickname: None
    OT: Leigh
    OT Gender: Unknown. It's on my X
    IDno: 20957
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 0 (I used a reset bag)
    IV's: HP 16, Atk 13/14, Def 9, Sp.Atk 19, Sp.def 3/5, Speed 25
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Likes to run
    Ability: Regenerator (has Prankster in Incarnate form)
    Moves: Air Slash, Payback, Fly, Substitute
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 63
    Stats: HP 182, Atk 139, Def 122, Sp.atk 155, Sp.def 108, Speed 173
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It came with PokeRus
    Nothing seems wrong with it, so I think it is legit.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 1st June 2014 at 1:34 PM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

  16. #10741
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Espeon
    Nickname:None
    OT:Smogon
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno:00109
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:Timid
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
    Ability:Magic Bounce
    Moves: Signal Beam/Dazzling Gleam/Psychock/Helping Hand
    Level Caught at:Unknown
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Hp:272 Att:148 Def:156 Sp.atk: 358 Sp.def:226 Spe: 349
    Location Caught:Unknown
    Egg?:Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Seems o have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.

    Sorry If the presentation is off new here.

    Is this espeon legit?

  17. #10742
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madtop View Post
    Pokemon Species:Espeon
    Nickname:None
    OT:Smogon
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno:00109
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature:Timid
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits
    Ability:Magic Bounce
    Moves: Signal Beam/Dazzling Gleam/Psychock/Helping Hand
    Level Caught at:Unknown
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Hp:272 Att:148 Def:156 Sp.atk: 358 Sp.def:226 Spe: 349
    Location Caught:Unknown
    Egg?:Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Seems o have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.

    Sorry If the presentation is off new here.

    Is this espeon legit?

    Sorry, it's illegal that OT/ID is a hacker's combination. It was on Pokecheck's Blacklist before the Blacklist's DropBox got moved.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  18. #10743
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Ah, ty! wanted to make sure.

  19. #10744
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tryan Gully
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Found the right thread
    Got both of these off of the GTS, and they both look kinda off...

    Pokemon species: Dragonite
    Nickname: None
    OT: ALBY
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Cannot tell (6th gen)
    IDno: 01524
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown, but is above average overall with only one 31 IV (attack)
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Focus Blast, Outrage, Fire Blast, and Thunder
    Level Caught at: Unknown (transported from Unova)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:310/304/216/218/220/179
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    It's Italian.

    Pokemon Species: Palkia
    Nickname: None
    OT: Castiel
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Unknown
    IDno: 43785
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown, but is decent all around with high attack and low defense IVs.
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Dragon Breath and Scary Face
    Level Caught at: Unknown (imported from Johto)
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/7/7/8/6/7
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It doesn't have any experience.

    I feel like the first one could be an evolved shiny Dratini given in White 2, and the second one could be a clone...

  20. #10745
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spawty View Post
    Found the right thread
    Got both of these off of the GTS, and they both look kinda off...

    Pokemon species: Dragonite
    Nickname: None
    OT: ALBY
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Cannot tell (6th gen)
    IDno: 01524
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown, but is above average overall with only one 31 IV (attack)
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Focus Blast, Outrage, Fire Blast, and Thunder
    Level Caught at: Unknown (transported from Unova)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:310/304/216/218/220/179
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    It's Italian.

    Pokemon Species: Palkia
    Nickname: None
    OT: Castiel
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) Unknown
    IDno: 43785
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown, but is decent all around with high attack and low defense IVs.
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Dragon Breath and Scary Face
    Level Caught at: Unknown (imported from Johto)
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/7/7/8/6/7
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Regular Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It doesn't have any experience.

    I feel like the first one could be an evolved shiny Dratini given in White 2, and the second one could be a clone...
    They both appear to be fine, I don't see anything off with them.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  21. #10746
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tryan Gully
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    They both appear to be fine, I don't see anything off with them.
    Thank you for the review, just wanted to make sure they are legit (or atleast, look legit) for legal trades.

  22. #10747
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I have an event Celebi on Black 2, but Poketransporter won't accept it. Is anything wrong with it?:

    Celebi
    Level 50
    OT: WIN2011
    ID: 02211
    Met At: Pokemon Event, Fateful Encounter
    Nature: Sassy
    Stats: 160/105/105/105/115/94
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Classic Ribbon

    At a guess I'd say it has Max IVs, but I haven't calculated yet. What's the matter with it?

  23. #10748
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greentyphlosion View Post
    I have an event Celebi on Black 2, but Poketransporter won't accept it. Is anything wrong with it?:

    Celebi
    Level 50
    OT: WIN2011
    ID: 02211
    Met At: Pokemon Event, Fateful Encounter
    Nature: Sassy
    Stats: 160/105/105/105/115/94
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Classic Ribbon

    At a guess I'd say it has Max IVs, but I haven't calculated yet. What's the matter with it?
    You need to fill out all of the information on the first post in order to get the best chance at an accurate reply. However, I have calculated your Celebi's IVs, and it appears to have IVs of 0/0/0/0/0/0. This is VERY suspicious of a hack. Fill out everything on the first post so we can help you out more.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  24. #10749
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You need to fill out all of the information on the first post in order to get the best chance at an accurate reply. However, I have calculated your Celebi's IVs, and it appears to have IVs of 0/0/0/0/0/0. This is VERY suspicious of a hack. Fill out everything on the first post so we can help you out more.
    My bad, didn't read the first post.

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: n/a
    OT: WIN2011
    OT Gender: blue
    IDno: 02211
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: none
    IV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 160/105/105/105/115/94
    Location Caught: Special Place (Fateful Encounter)
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Classic Ribbon

  25. #10750
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Got this from the GTS and I don't know if this is legit or not

    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: None
    OT: シユソスケ
    OT Gender: Can't tell (6th gen)
    IDno: 27970
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Decent all around according to the judge in Kiloude
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Highly persistent
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, Blizzard
    Level Caught at: Unknown (imported from Hoenn)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 210/348/235/320/229
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's Japanese

Page 430 of 493 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •