Page 435 of 449 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445 ... LastLast
Results 10,851 to 10,875 of 11220

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #10851
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    That's nice. Maybe the Shiny Charm isn't so far away after all...

    By the way, what does it mean to RNG something? I've looked throughout this forum and that's the one thing I don't understand...

  2. #10852
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina25 View Post
    That's nice. Maybe the Shiny Charm isn't so far away after all...

    By the way, what does it mean to RNG something? I've looked throughout this forum and that's the one thing I don't understand...
    RNG stands for "Random Number Generation". As far as I know, no one has managed to work out how to RNG yet on X and Y, but it was very commonly done in Generations III-V. I am not an RNGer, so someone like dewey can explain this in more detail, but the very, very basic explanation is that how your Pokemon's IVs, nature, and shininess are determined when you encounter a Pokemon (stationary, Egg, or wild) aren't actually random. They are determined by the date and time on the DS, as well as the amount of time that passes between starting the game and pressing "Continue". By using a computer program that figures out what date, time, and number of seconds you need to wait before pressing continue, you can figure out what "seed" you need to hit to get a shiny flawless Pokemon with a certain nature. Then you manipulate the DS's date and time to get that seed.

    That's an EXTREMELY simplified explanation. If you want more information on how to do it, you can look up guides for RNG manipulation on the game that you want to manipulate.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  3. #10853
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    0

    Default

    BTW, this is just for heads up since there were several Dittos that have either English OT or NN tho they are Japanese.

    It's not completely impossible to have English name in English font though it's Japanese, vice versa. This can happen in 4 gen, however the method takes more effort, and since there's so much hacked pokemons that its NN/OT don't match its nationality it is safe to assume those are hacked, unless you get those from the original RNGer.

    Note: Also, it's possible to RNG pokemons in earlier gens and get them NNable in XY under some conditions.
    Last edited by Toujours_Caps; 18th July 2014 at 12:12 AM.
    5258-0012-5670 ign おーきど

  4. #10854
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Avia, Ransei
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Hello! I just got some Shiny Pokemon from trading and I want to make sure they aren't hacked!

    Tyrantitar-Male-Level 100 (No nickname)
    Nature: Rash
    OT: Gold
    ID No.: 25746
    Originally from Johto

    Colossinge-Female-Level 100 (In French, really a Primape)
    Nature: Serious
    OT: AAAAAAAA
    ID No.: 54712
    Originally from Unova.

    Thanks for you time~ ^^
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

  5. #10855
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Hello! I just got some Shiny Pokemon from trading and I want to make sure they aren't hacked!

    Tyrantitar-Male-Level 100 (No nickname)
    Nature: Rash
    OT: Gold
    ID No.: 25746
    Originally from Johto

    Colossinge-Female-Level 100 (In French, really a Primape)
    Nature: Serious
    OT: AAAAAAAA
    ID No.: 54712
    Originally from Unova.

    Thanks for you time~ ^^
    That's not quite enough information to determine much of anything. there should be a form in the first post and it would be helpful to fill the full thing out for both pokemon if you would, please.


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  6. #10856
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, New York Baby!
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Pokemon Specieseoxys
    Nickname:none
    OT:Plasma
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:05083
    Shiny?:no
    EV's: (if known)very few in every spot
    IV's: (if known)not good, on;y decent
    Nature:Mild
    Characteristic:Plenty of Siestas
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, Psycho Boost
    Level Caught at:n/a
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Atk:328, Df: 113, SpAtk: 360, SpDf:112, Spd:333, Hp:241
    Location Caught:says it came from Unova
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
    Any other notes?:My only concern is that it is in dusk ball and not a Cherish ball, since it appears to be an event. Any help is appreciated
    ////

  7. #10857
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    Pokemon Specieseoxys
    Nickname:none
    OT:Plasma
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:05083
    Shiny?:no
    EV's: (if known)very few in every spot
    IV's: (if known)not good, on;y decent
    Nature:Mild
    Characteristic:Plenty of Siestas
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, Psycho Boost
    Level Caught at:n/a
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Atk:328, Df: 113, SpAtk: 360, SpDf:112, Spd:333, Hp:241
    Location Caught:says it came from Unova
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dusk Ball
    Any other notes?:My only concern is that it is in dusk ball and not a Cherish ball, since it appears to be an event. Any help is appreciated
    Fear not, plasma deoxys comes in a dusk ball normally! your deoxys doesn't raise any red flags in my knowledge~


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  8. #10858
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, New York Baby!
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    Fear not, plasma deoxys comes in a dusk ball normally! your deoxys doesn't raise any red flags in my knowledge~
    Oh goody! Thanks
    ////

  9. #10859
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toujours_Caps View Post
    BTW, this is just for heads up since there were several Dittos that have either English OT or NN tho they are Japanese.

    It's not completely impossible to have English name in English font though it's Japanese, vice versa. This can happen in 4 gen, however the method takes more effort, and since there's so much hacked pokemons that its NN/OT don't match its nationality it is safe to assume those are hacked, unless you get those from the original RNGer.

    Note: Also, it's possible to RNG pokemons in earlier gens and get them NNable in XY under some conditions.
    Are you sure?

    I've inquired with experienced hack checkers before and I was outright told you can't rename a Pokemon in a different generation even if you RNGed/cheated your OT/ID/SID to match.

  10. #10860
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Well, it's not me that tried it so I can't guarantee, however this is the website which tested the NN change with BW (1.2) --> XY.

    http://s.ameblo.jp/edama-memo-0923/e...847817424.html

    Yes it's Japanese, sorry about that but this is where I got the information.

    The RNGers tell you that if you have same OT/ID/SID for pokemons from BW (1.2) we can change the NN in XY regardless of the nationality. (The Japanese/Korean alphabets will be different from the one with other languages)
    Last edited by Toujours_Caps; 18th July 2014 at 8:34 AM.
    5258-0012-5670 ign おーきど

  11. #10861
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default Thundurus from GTS

    So, I got a shiny Thundurus Therian off the GTS that, despite looking completely legit at a glance, possesses some dubious traits I'd like to hear further opinions on. This is how it is like (I'll follow the pattern suggested in the first post):

    Pokémon Species: Thundurus (T)
    Nickname: none; its name is "Fulguris" though, since it's french (FR Tag)
    OT: Oli
    OT Gender: unknown
    ID No.: 31965
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: randomly spread
    IV's: "decent potential"; best stat: Sp.Atk, "good"; 0 IVs Sp.Def
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Very Finicky
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves: Thunder | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thrash
    Level caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 275 | 222 | 159 | 319 | 181 | 200
    Location (caught): "traveled...from Unova"
    Pokéball (caught in): Ultra Ball

    Other notes: well, it has little to no Effort Values, and that sounds tremendously unnatural for a LV. 100 pokémon (meaning that someone must have used a reset bag on it, or loads of berries; maybe it was leveled up through rare candies).
    As far as I am concerned, this is unlikely to be product of RNG mechanics (as proven by its shaky stats).
    Ball-Ability/Potential-Characteristic do match, so at least it is not a clear hack.
    My question is: would it be possible to force a shiny encounter with Thundurus on White/Black via Action Replay and would the generated 'mon be able to pass PokéTranser checking? Because that's what I fear.
    I am looking forward to read your thoughts, so I decide whether to keep it or not. Thanks in advance

  12. #10862
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Rustboro City
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Illusionist View Post
    So, I got a shiny Thundurus Therian off the GTS that, despite looking completely legit at a glance, possesses some dubious traits I'd like to hear further opinions on. This is how it is like (I'll follow the pattern suggested in the first post):

    Pokémon Species: Thundurus (T)
    Nickname: none; its name is "Fulguris" though, since it's french (FR Tag)
    OT: Oli
    OT Gender: unknown
    ID No.: 31965
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: randomly spread
    IV's: "decent potential"; best stat: Sp.Atk, "good"; 0 IVs Sp.Def
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Very Finicky
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves: Thunder | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thrash
    Level caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 275 | 222 | 159 | 319 | 181 | 200
    Location (caught): "traveled...from Unova"
    Pokéball (caught in): Ultra Ball
    Nothing seems wrong with it, so I think it is legit.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 18th July 2014 at 2:29 PM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  13. #10863
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Illusionist View Post
    So, I got a shiny Thundurus Therian off the GTS that, despite looking completely legit at a glance, possesses some dubious traits I'd like to hear further opinions on. This is how it is like (I'll follow the pattern suggested in the first post):

    Pokémon Species: Thundurus (T)
    Nickname: none; its name is "Fulguris" though, since it's french (FR Tag)
    OT: Oli
    OT Gender: unknown
    ID No.: 31965
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: randomly spread
    IV's: "decent potential"; best stat: Sp.Atk, "good"; 0 IVs Sp.Def
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Very Finicky
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves: Thunder | Dark Pulse | Hammer Arm | Thrash
    Level caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 275 | 222 | 159 | 319 | 181 | 200
    Location (caught): "traveled...from Unova"
    Pokéball (caught in): Ultra Ball

    Other notes: well, it has little to no Effort Values, and that sounds tremendously unnatural for a LV. 100 pokémon (meaning that someone must have used a reset bag on it, or loads of berries; maybe it was leveled up through rare candies).
    As far as I am concerned, this is unlikely to be product of RNG mechanics (as proven by its shaky stats).
    Ball-Ability/Potential-Characteristic do match, so at least it is not a clear hack.
    My question is: would it be possible to force a shiny encounter with Thundurus on White/Black via Action Replay and would the generated 'mon be able to pass PokéTranser checking? Because that's what I fear.
    I am looking forward to read your thoughts, so I decide whether to keep it or not. Thanks in advance
    What worries me about this when I look at it is that the moves that it has are the last four moves that Thundurus learns, in the order that he learns them. Thundurus is encountered at level 40, not level 100. This is by no means an indication of a hack (maybe the OT wanted him to know those?), but it's always very suspicious.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  14. #10864
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Avia, Ransei
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Whoops, sorry! Let's try this again with the form:

    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: -
    OT: Gold
    OT Gender: I don't know
    IDno: 25746
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not Sure. The guru says 'Decent Potential' and Fantastic Attack stat
    IV's: Not Sure
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, and Thunder Bolt
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say (Says it traveled from Johto)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack: 303, Defense: 240, Sp. Atk: 231, Sp. Def: 211, and Speed: 129
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Not sure
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: It's a Male


    Pokemon Species: Primape
    Nickname:Colossinge (It's French)
    OT: AAAAAAA
    OT Gender: I don't know >.<;
    IDno: 54712
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not Sure. Guru says 'Superior Potential' and Fantastic Speed stat.
    IV's: Not Sure
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Moves: Thrash, Cross Chop, Poison Jab, and U-Turn
    Level Caught at: Not sure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack: 246, Defense: 158, Sp. Atk: 161, Sp. Def: 183, Speed: 246
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: Not sure
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's a Female

    Hope this is better ^^
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

  15. #10865
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Whoops, sorry! Let's try this again with the form:

    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: -
    OT: Gold
    OT Gender: I don't know
    IDno: 25746
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not Sure. The guru says 'Decent Potential' and Fantastic Attack stat
    IV's: Not Sure
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Ice Beam, and Thunder Bolt
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say (Says it traveled from Johto)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack: 303, Defense: 240, Sp. Atk: 231, Sp. Def: 211, and Speed: 129
    Location Caught: Johto
    Egg?: Not sure
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: It's a Male


    Pokemon Species: Primape
    Nickname:Colossinge (It's French)
    OT: AAAAAAA
    OT Gender: I don't know >.<;
    IDno: 54712
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not Sure. Guru says 'Superior Potential' and Fantastic Speed stat.
    IV's: Not Sure
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Moves: Thrash, Cross Chop, Poison Jab, and U-Turn
    Level Caught at: Not sure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack: 246, Defense: 158, Sp. Atk: 161, Sp. Def: 183, Speed: 246
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: Not sure
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's a Female

    Hope this is better ^^
    Both look legal on the surface to me. Had Pokecheck been on, better check was possible.

  16. #10866
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Avia, Ransei
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. BLEU™ View Post
    Both look legal on the surface to me. Had Pokecheck been on, better check was possible.
    Okay! Thank you for checking
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

  17. #10867
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    to varanus_komodoensis: thanks for the hint. The thing is getting more and more suspicious; I guess I'm gonna trade it over.
    Any other opinion will still be appreciated though

  18. #10868
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Just got a Japanese Shiny Eevee. It's nature is rather suspicious though, Modest... and it has Pokérus. I think it was trained up on purpose and might be a hack.

    Pokemon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eevee in Japanese
    OT: Japanese
    OT Gender: I don't know
    IDno: 07890 (this seems a little suspicious too)
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.
    IV's: HP: 31, Atk: 30, Def: 31, Sp.Atk: 31, Speed: 31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Bite, Refresh, Covet, Take Down
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say (Says it traveled across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region)
    Current Level: 25
    Stats: Attack: 30, Defense: 37, Sp. Atk: 55, Sp. Def: 45 and Speed: 40
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: I think so
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
    Any other notes?: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.

    Just checked... I was right. Something was off. The Special Attack is way too high.

    Eevee Lv.25 does not compute!
    Sp.Attack (55) should be 29 to 38.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate.

    Not sure if Pokérus can affect it that much... but if not, I'd say someone hacked it so it would have sky high special attack.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  19. #10869
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Just got a Japanese Shiny Eevee. It's nature is rather suspicious though, Modest... and it has Pokérus. I think it was trained up on purpose and might be a hack.

    Pokemon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eevee in Japanese
    OT: Japanese
    OT Gender: I don't know
    IDno: 07890 (this seems a little suspicious too)
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.
    IV's: HP: 31, Atk: 30, Def: 31, Sp.Atk: 31, Speed: 31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Bite, Refresh, Covet, Take Down
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say (Says it traveled across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region)
    Current Level: 25
    Stats: Attack: 30, Defense: 37, Sp. Atk: 55, Sp. Def: 45 and Speed: 40
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: I think so
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
    Any other notes?: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.

    Just checked... I was right. Something was off. The Special Attack is way too high.

    Eevee Lv.25 does not compute!
    Sp.Attack (55) should be 29 to 38.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate.

    Not sure if Pokérus can affect it that much... but if not, I'd say someone hacked it so it would have sky high special attack.
    There's nothing wrong with this Eevee's stats. It's Modest, 31 IVs in SpAtk, with 250 EVs, which is perfectly legal. Nothing about this Eevee looks illegal, but I'm always suspicious of flawless shinies from Gen V just by default. You won't be able to fully check it until PokeCheck is back up, but I don't see anything wrong with it at this point.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  20. #10870
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    There's nothing wrong with this Eevee's stats. It's Modest, 31 IVs in SpAtk, with 250 EVs, which is perfectly legal. Nothing about this Eevee looks illegal, but I'm always suspicious of flawless shinies from Gen V just by default. You won't be able to fully check it until PokeCheck is back up, but I don't see anything wrong with it at this point.
    Thanks.

    I hope it might be legit.

    On a side note, can someone build up a stat that much that it would be out side of the normal range, due to the effects of Pokérus? That's what stood out to me the most.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  21. #10871
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Thanks.

    I hope it might be legit.

    On a side note, can someone build up a stat that much that it would be out side of the normal range, due to the effects of Pokérus? That's what stood out to me the most.
    Your Eevee's SpAtk is not outside the normal range - the highest SpAtk that an Eevee can have at level 25 is 56. Someone EV trained it from level 1 with 250 EVs in Special Attack. What Pokerus does is it gives you double the amount of EVs after a battle than you would normally get. It cannot boost a Pokemon's stats higher than they would normally go. Pokerus's only purpose is to help in EV training.

    That said, the only way to boost a Pokemon's stats higher than they are allowed to go is through hacking with a 3rd party hacking device.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

  22. #10872
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Do you mean 252 or 248? 250 is the same as 248.

  23. #10873
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Just got a Japanese Shiny Eevee. It's nature is rather suspicious though, Modest... and it has Pokérus. I think it was trained up on purpose and might be a hack.

    Pokemon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eevee in Japanese
    OT: Japanese
    OT Gender: I don't know
    IDno: 07890 (this seems a little suspicious too)
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.
    IV's: HP: 31, Atk: 30, Def: 31, Sp.Atk: 31, Speed: 31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Bite, Refresh, Covet, Take Down
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say (Says it traveled across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region)
    Current Level: 25
    Stats: Attack: 30, Defense: 37, Sp. Atk: 55, Sp. Def: 45 and Speed: 40
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: I think so
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokéball
    Any other notes?: Outstanding potential, HP, Defense, Sp. Def, can't be beat.

    Just checked... I was right. Something was off. The Special Attack is way too high.

    Eevee Lv.25 does not compute!
    Sp.Attack (55) should be 29 to 38.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate.

    Not sure if Pokérus can affect it that much... but if not, I'd say someone hacked it so it would have sky high special attack.
    The judge does not tell it's EVs you need to clear out it's EVs with a reset bag or EV-reducing berries to accurately determine IVs. But according to the judge from what you posted Sp.Atk and Speed aren't 31, he would've mentioned them alongside HP, Def, and Sp.Def if they were 31.
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 20th July 2014 at 8:51 PM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  24. #10874
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I just got this Lugia off GTS, wanted to know if it was hacked or not.

    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: no nickname
    OT: Heath
    OT Gender: can't tell
    IDno: 32296
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: spread evenly all around
    IV's: Perfect/good ivs in defense and sp. defense i think
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Aeroblast, Recover, Ancient Power, Hydro Pump
    Level Caught at: can't tell (only says it Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region)
    Current Level: 74
    Stats: 251/138/239/157/235/169
    Location Caught: Johto?
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Love Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Pokerus, has some exp + evs so I'm guessing it's been leveled up a bit

  25. #10875
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    So! I have this Genesect:

    Pokemon Species: Genesect
    Nickname: Genesect
    OT: えいがかん
    OT Gender: can't define
    IDno: 07133
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: zero
    IV's: 31 all around
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Download
    Moves: Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Flash Cannon, Techno Blast
    Level Caught at: ???? (A fateful encounter seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 283/276/203/276/226/257
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes: Ribbons added - Kalos Champion and Wishing Ribbon and JPN flag

    So what is REALLY concerning-me about this pokemon is the Nickname written in English language but the flag is japanese. I do know in 6th gen, if you download a foreign pokemon like a japanese event Darkrai using an English cartridge, the pokemon WILL have english name and flag, but the OT will remain like the japanese name, but I don't know how that works in 4-5th gen. For me it doesn't looks correct, but that's just a guessing, I am looking for an accurate point of view.
    Last edited by ZiR; 22nd July 2014 at 4:42 PM.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

Page 435 of 449 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •