Page 443 of 449 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 11212

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

I'm pretty sure this is hacked, but you never know, right? It'd be great if someone could check it for me.

Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
    Nickname: None
    OT: Allie
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 51589
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not sure how to check this, sorry. :C
    IV's: All six "can't be beat!", according to the Judge in Kiloude City. I'm assuming it's 6IV then?
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Blast
    Level Caught at: Level 1? It apparently hatched from an egg.
    Current Level: Level 100
    Stats: 371/347/296/131/146/116
    Location Caught: None, it was hatched on Route 7.
    Egg?: Yes, it was received as an egg on 10/15/2014, and hatched the same day.
    Pokeball Caught In: Heavy Ball
    Any other notes?: I received it as a shiny Rhydon over Wonder Trade. Apparently it had a Protector attached, as it evolved right after the trade. Also came with Pokerus.

I mean, it is possible someone bred a perfect, 6IV shiny Rhyhorn in an apricorn ball, trained it to Level 100 in a day, gave it Pokerus, then traded it over Wonder Trade with it's evolutionary item. But someone hacking it then trading it away seems more likely.
    3DS Friend Code: 5172-0733-2280
    Fairy Type Friend Safari
    ||

Is it possible to get a Japanese Phantom Force Darkrai with an English Pokemon name? Everything else seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by IrvinKnowsMagic View Post
    Is it possible to get a Japanese Phantom Force Darkrai with an English Pokemon name? Everything else seems legit.
    Yes, it's possible in this generation, as with Japanese copies of the game, you can still set your game to be played in English, and any Japanese events received would show with their English name instead. And I can also confirm vice versa, as I set my English Y version to be played in Japanese, and the English events I got had their Japanese name.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

I totally forgot about the language settings... thanks SilverLanayru!

Quote Originally Posted by PaintedOpossum View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is hacked, but you never know, right? It'd be great if someone could check it for me.

Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
    Nickname: None
    OT: Allie
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 51589
    EV's: Not sure how to check this, sorry. :C
    IV's: All six "can't be beat!", according to the Judge in Kiloude City. I'm assuming it's 6IV then?
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn, Rock Blast
    Level Caught at: Level 1? It apparently hatched from an egg.
    Current Level: Level 100
    Stats: 371/347/296/131/146/116
    Location Caught: None, it was hatched on Route 7.
    Egg?: Yes, it was received as an egg on 10/15/2014, and hatched the same day.
    Pokeball Caught In: Heavy Ball
    Any other notes?: I received it as a shiny Rhydon over Wonder Trade. Apparently it had a Protector attached, as it evolved right after the trade. Also came with Pokerus.

I mean, it is possible someone bred a perfect, 6IV shiny Rhyhorn in an apricorn ball, trained it to Level 100 in a day, gave it Pokerus, then traded it over Wonder Trade with it's evolutionary item. But someone hacking it then trading it away seems more likely.
    Assuming the OT/ID no is not a known hacker's combination, it looks legal.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

I did some research into this myself to see if it's hacked and I honestly don't think it is, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Pokemon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Nikki
    OT Gender: N/A [it's white]
    IDno: 50080 [this kinda tipped me off]
    EV's: None
    IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 [The judge said it had outstanding potential and all six stats said they "couldn't be beat"]
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Yawn / Covet / Charm / Wish
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
    Location Caught: Lumiose City
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxury Ball
    Any other notes?: I got her through wonder trade earlier. It does have all six of the shapes filled in as well as a blue pentagon. I also went to the memory reader and it did have a memory of being hatched by it's owner and being traded to me. It was hatched on 9/11/2014. Here's a picture.

Either it's a really lucky wondertrade or an RNG or it's a hack. I can't tell.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Assuming you meant hatched in luminose, I really dont' see anything blatantly wrong with it. Thanks to the destiny knot, 6v pokes really aren't that rare nowadays.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Pokemon Species: Ho-oh
    Nickname: Ho-oh
    OT: PPorg
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) white
    IDno: 25560
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) not EV trained (has all stats raised a bit)
    IV's: (if known) Perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Extrasensory, Weather Ball, Fly, Gust
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
    Current Level: 27
    Stats: 102, 92, 62, 65, 96, 62
    Location Caught: (i'm assuming dream radar)
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: the dream radar pokeball
    Any other notes?: I heard you can test if a pokemon is hacked by putting them on the GTS, so i put it on there for a minute and it accepted it, but still not sure if this proves it with previous generation pokemon. I also heard you can catch ho-oh as low as level 5 on the dream radar depending on the number of badges you have.

Pokemon Species: Groudon
    Nickname: Groudon
    OT: Finom
    IDno: 14545
    EV's: (if known) slightly in all, bit more in attack and speed, but not EV trained
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Eruption, Rest, Fissure, Solar Beam
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 346/345/320/265/221/203
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: haven't put this one on the GTS if that is a way to test it...
    "Ah, it's you! We were raising your pokemon, and my goodness, we were surprised! Your pokemon was holding an egg! WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE, but your pokemon had it. You do want it, don't you?"

500 eggs later & they still haven't figured it out...

Friend code: 2148 9029 9595

Friend Safari: DARK Pawniard, Crawdaunt & Absol

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ho-oh
    Nickname: Ho-oh
    OT: PPorg
    IDno: 25560
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) not EV trained (has all stats raised a bit)
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Extrasensory, Weather Ball, Fly, Gust
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region
    Current Level: 27
    Stats: 102, 92, 62, 65, 96, 62
    Location Caught: (i'm assuming dream radar)
    Pokeball Caught In: the dream radar pokeball
    Any other notes?: I heard you can test if a pokemon is hacked by putting them on the GTS, so i put it on there for a minute and it accepted it, but still not sure if this proves it with previous generation pokemon. I also heard you can catch ho-oh as low as level 5 on the dream radar depending on the number of badges you have.

Pokemon Species: Groudon
    Nickname: Groudon
    OT: Finom
    IDno: 14545
    EV's: (if known) slightly in all, bit more in attack and speed, but not EV trained
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Eruption, Rest, Fissure, Solar Beam
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 346/345/320/265/221/203
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Any other notes?: haven't put this one on the GTS if that is a way to test it...
    Ho-Oh is hacked. Dream Radar Pokemon cannot be shiny, and the only way to get a level 20 Ho-Oh is from the Dream Radar.

I don't know about Groudon, but I am ALWAYS suspicious about shiny 6IV legendaries. They're almost never legitimate.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Ho-Oh is hacked. Dream Radar Pokemon cannot be shiny, and the only way to get a level 20 Ho-Oh is from the Dream Radar.

I don't know about Groudon, but I am ALWAYS suspicious about shiny 6IV legendaries. They're almost never legitimate.
    While I don't share your skepticism with regards to 5/6 IV'd legends, you are correct about that Groudon, 31/31/31/31/31/31 Quite is not a valid Gen 3/4 spread.

With regards to the OP of those two pokemon, Dream Radar pokemon can be obtained as low as lvl 5, that is correct. They can be RNGed too. I personally RNGed a few lvl 5 legends from the Dream Radar. With regards to testing the legality of pokemon by putting them on the GTS ... Nintendo sucks at hack checking, don't bother relying on them. I'm not really in the know when it comes to gen 6, but in gen 4/5 their hack checking was laughably depressingly terrible. Like I said, I'm no gen 6 expert, but from what I hear they haven't really improved in the hack checking department (that terribly hacked Ho-oh proves this to be true actually). If a pokemon is rejected from the GTS, then it's a terrible hack ... or failed the ridiculous name filter (can Weedle be offered on the GTS this generation? He was banned in gen 5 for having a "bad name"), but if a pokemon passes the GTS filter, well then you can't really tell if it is hacked or not from that.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

So ho-oh definitely but groudon not sure but likely? Thank you for the fast reply
    "Ah, it's you! We were raising your pokemon, and my goodness, we were surprised! Your pokemon was holding an egg! WE DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT THERE, but your pokemon had it. You do want it, don't you?"

So ho-oh definitely but groudon not sure but likely? Thank you for the fast reply
    There's no doubt about it, they are both hacked. Like varanus_komodoensis said, Dream Radar pokemon cannot be shiny, and Ho-oh can only have the Regenerator ability from the Dream Radar. Any shiny Ho-oh below lvl 45 (the lowest lvl Ho-oh could be captured at in gen 4) or any shiny Ho-oh with the Regenerator ability are 100% hacked.

Groudon is equally hacked for the same basic reasons. That IV spread and nature combination did not exist in gen 3. There is no official pokemon game in existence that could generate either of those pokemon, and as such, those pokemon can only be generated by unofficial software external to any legit pokemon game. They were created external to the game and are, by definition, hacked.

People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Thank you so a 6 IV kyogre would fall into that same catagory? Can't believe how much hacking goes on!

Thank you so a 6 IV kyogre would fall into that same catagory? Can't believe how much hacking goes on!
    Not necessarily. Just because there is a hex-flawless shiny pokemon does not mean it is default hacked. It just so happens that that Groudon was hacked because it cannot legally exist. There are other spreads that can exist and 3 of those spreads happen to have favorable natures for Special attackers. a hex-flawless Shiny Kyorge isn't really all that rare, so long as it has a valid nature that is.

... Just so you all know, Dream radar Pokémon can be Shiny; why else wojld there be an entire RNG Guide on Smogon dedicated as ro how tk obtain the Shiny HA Legends from them.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    ... Just so you all know, Dream radar Pokémon can be Shiny; why else wojld there be an entire RNG Guide on Smogon dedicated as ro how tk obtain the Shiny HA Legends from them.
    No they cannot be shiny it says right in the bulletpoints, if Dream Radar Pokemon could be shiny it wouldn't be stated otherwise in their own Hack-Check thread.

their guide on Dream Radar abuse says NOTHING about how they can be shiny
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 22nd October 2014 at 2:13 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

I was transferring old pokemon black boxes to my y version and noticed this very suspicious pokemon and I would like to know what you guys think

Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: it's Japanese so I'm not sure
    OT: it's in Japanese
    OTV color: white
    IDno:44986
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown
    Nature:modest
    Characteristic:Somewhat vain
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: transform
    Level Caught at: 64
    Current Level:64
    Stats: atk.63 def.77 spatk. 90 spdef.86 spd. 76
    Location Caught: giant chasm
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
    Any other notes?: biggest red flag to me is that the trainer gender color is white
    Mostly looking for Shiny Lv.1 or

Im usually considered the Robin Hood of trading lol

This is my dream team I just love every one of them

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_razor View Post
    I was transferring old pokemon black boxes to my y version and noticed this very suspicious pokemon and I would like to know what you guys think

Any other notes?: biggest red flag to me is that the trainer gender color is white
    Trainer Gender color is suppose to be white in the newer games
    4200+ Event Pokemon

Even if it was originally from Gen 5?

Even if it was originally from Gen 5?
    Yes, upon transferring to Gen VI, the trainer's gender changes to white. In order to properly hack-check your Ditto, you'll need to list the IVs and EVs. But just at a glance, it looks legal.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Yes, upon transferring to Gen VI, the trainer's gender changes to white. In order to properly hack-check your Ditto, you'll need to list the IVs and EVs. But just at a glance, it looks legal.
    Potential is above average overall, greatest potential is sp. Def simply can't be beat. EVs are practically non existent with a small amount spread to all stats but it doesn't even have 50 EVs total.
    Last edited by shadow_razor; 22nd October 2014 at 4:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I don't know where you got the info that it can be shiny dream radars can't be shiny i remember reading the guide once never saw the guide saying that >.> I would read it agian if i where you.

oh the gender name is normally white in x and y which that is fine as of right now it looks legal to me

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Pokemon Species: Landorus (Therian)
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: Sasha
    OTV color: White
    IDno:53225
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0 (Reset with Reset bag)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Sludge Bomb, Fly
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP: 319 - Attack: 358 - Defense: 216 - Sp. Atk: 221 - Sp. Def: 196 - Speed: 218
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: Obviously either a hack or a product of RNG. I'm leaning towards a hack, since I seem to remember receiving other hacked Pokemon from the same OT/ID combo, but I'm not 100% sure so I'd like a second opinion.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Pokemon Species: Landorus (Therian)
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: Sasha
    IDno:53225
    EV's: 0/0/0/0/0/0 (Reset with Reset bag)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Sludge Bomb, Fly
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP: 319 - Attack: 358 - Defense: 216 - Sp. Atk: 221 - Sp. Def: 196 - Speed: 218
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: Obviously either a hack or a product of RNG. I'm leaning towards a hack, since I seem to remember receiving other hacked Pokemon from the same OT/ID combo, but I'm not 100% sure so I'd like a second opinion.
    I'm not familiar with the OT (and the pokecheck blacklist of old seems to have either moved or been taken down, either way I no longer have a link to it) but it appears fine on the surface. One possible hack checking thing you could try is to use the mirror and revert it to its original form. If it had its DW ability (Sheer Force) then it's hacked, but if it has its regular ability (Sand Force) then it looks legal on the surface.

Here we go, I just got this off the GTS literally 5 seconds ago.

Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Namie
    IDno:47374
    EV's: Appear to be all 0
    IV's: x/31/x/31/x/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Mist Ball, Surf, Recover, Shadow Ball
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 145/100/119/130/141/117
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.
    Any other notes?: I'm typically suspicious of anything not from Kalos, due to how easy it was to hack in Pokemon.
    Vivillon hunt - 20/20
    Native pattern - Modern
    Pokedex completion - ~718/721 (patiently waiting for the events)
    3DS Friend Code - 4768-7696-3909
    Safari Type - Grass (Oddish/Petilil/Quilladin)
    Most Recent Shiny

Welcome to the family, MetaBling!

Page 443 of 449 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447 ... LastLast