Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441
Results 11,001 to 11,017 of 11017

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #11001
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Requesting two hack-checks. xD
    First, I got this Eevee from Wonder Trade last night. o.o
    And second, I keep forgetting to get this Mewtwo hack-checked as well. It was cloned and traded to me many weeks ago, but I've been needing a couple of more opinions on this one.

    Pokémon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eevee
    OT: Geo
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 25781
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Hyper Voice / Yawn / Fake Tears / Wish
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say, but judging by the level, it was likely hatched from an egg.
    Pokéball Caught In: Pokéball.
    Any other notes?: N/A

    Pokémon Species: Mewtwo
    Nickname: Mewtwo
    OT: X
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 19430
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Bulk Up / Drain Punch / Psycho Cut / Mimic
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 70
    Stats: 250 / 180 / 152 / 198 / 152 / 228
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Kanto Region.
    Egg?: Nope.
    Pokéball Caught In: Master Ball.
    Any other notes?: I assume this came from FRLG, but I'm not very knowledgeable on 3rd gen RNG abuse. x:
    While both seem legal on paper. A confirmation from dew etc people would be better. The Eevee is clearly a product of RNG.

    Also, I haven't seen Agonist here for a long time now, has he changed his name or something?

  2. #11002
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Requesting two hack-checks. xD
    First, I got this Eevee from Wonder Trade last night. o.o
    And second, I keep forgetting to get this Mewtwo hack-checked as well. It was cloned and traded to me many weeks ago, but I've been needing a couple of more opinions on this one.

    Pokémon Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Eevee
    OT: Geo
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 25781
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves: Hyper Voice / Yawn / Fake Tears / Wish
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12 / 5 / 6 / 6 / 6 / 6
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Unova Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say, but judging by the level, it was likely hatched from an egg.
    Pokéball Caught In: Pokéball.
    Any other notes?: N/A

    Pokémon Species: Mewtwo
    Nickname: Mewtwo
    OT: X
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 19430
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31/31/31/1/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Bulk Up / Drain Punch / Psycho Cut / Mimic
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 70
    Stats: 250 / 180 / 152 / 198 / 152 / 228
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Kanto Region.
    Egg?: Nope.
    Pokéball Caught In: Master Ball.
    Any other notes?: I assume this came from FRLG, but I'm not very knowledgeable on 3rd gen RNG abuse. x:
    Mewtwo is hacked, that spread/nature combo doesn't exist.

    Geo is a well known OT, but I forget what he is well known for. I don't recall him being a hacker, but I think he RNG's on emulators, something that is (or at least was) frowned upon by the community when it comes to gen 5 abuse. Maybe that is why the OT seems to be a bit negative to my memory, but I can't recall exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. BLEU™ View Post

    Also, I haven't seen Agonist here for a long time now, has he changed his name or something?
    Life sucks, it keeps a lot of us busy :/ I'm sure Agonist pops on from time to time, as well as whatever-Darkray-calls-himself-here. They're probably just busy with school/work/life
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  3. #11003
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Mewtwo is hacked, that spread/nature combo doesn't exist.

    Geo is a well known OT, but I forget what he is well known for. I don't recall him being a hacker, but I think he RNG's on emulators, something that is (or at least was) frowned upon by the community when it comes to gen 5 abuse. Maybe that is why the OT seems to be a bit negative to my memory, but I can't recall exactly.
    Hnnng, what a shame. I had a feeling the Mewtwo was hacked, considering spread/nature combos were limited in Gen III. I don't think my boyfriend was unaware of it when he first got it from a trade, though I told him about this just now. Looks like we're gonna need to release this one, then.

    And ahhh, I see. Hm, RNG abuse on emulators are kind of considered in the gray area in some aspects, which I can understand. But otherwise, noted.

    Thanks for your feedback, dewey. :]

    Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

    Badge Progress | Banner: Sworn Metalhead | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

  4. #11004
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Hey All , I have completed the dex but before I put the official stamp on it , I wanted to check these 10 event Pokemon for Authenticity. These are the only one I did not catch myself or know the person who did. I originally traded for these on my Pokemon Black and then when Pokebank came out , I transferred them all into Y.

        Spoiler:- The Pokemon:
    Last edited by shenlon; 12th September 2014 at 3:54 AM.

  5. #11005
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shenlon View Post
    Hey All , I have completed the dex but before I put the official stamp on it , I wanted to check these 10 event Pokemon for Authenticity. These are the only one I did not catch myself or know the person who did. I originally traded for these on my Pokemon Black and then when Pokebank came out , I transferred them all into Y.


        Spoiler:- :
    All of them are fairly legal to me on the surface.
    Although I cannot check the OTs on Deoxys, Manaphy, or Shaymin, someone correct me if I overlooked anything here.

    Blessed with Farore's courage, the Spirit of the Hero lives on.

    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant

    Badge Progress | Banner: Sworn Metalhead | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

  6. #11006
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Eterna City
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shenlon View Post
    Hey All , I have completed the dex but before I put the official stamp on it , I wanted to check these 10 event Pokemon for Authenticity. These are the only one I did not catch myself or know the person who did. I originally traded for these on my Pokemon Black and then when Pokebank came out , I transferred them all into Y.

        Spoiler:- The Pokemon:
    Mew is hacked, the ID number of Hayley's Mew is 01000, not 51601. Everything else looks legal.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 12th September 2014 at 3:43 AM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  7. #11007
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I am so stupid , the ID is 01000 - 51601 is the ID of the Pokemon next to it in the box , I am not sure how that happened LOL must have hit the next button or something.

    So I guess everything is Legit , well that is a relief ! Thank you =D

  8. #11008
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Requesting tree hack-checks:


    Pokémon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Japanese name
    OT: Japanese name
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 04534
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Psychic / Shadow Ball / Earthquake / Aerial Ace
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 301 / 214 / 216 / 327 / 296 / 298
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Hoenn Region.
    Egg?:
    Pokéball Caught In: Pokéball.
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Pokémon Species: Butterfree
    Nickname: Butterfree
    OT: ANDREW
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 35534
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x (Relatively superior potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Moves: Bug Buzz / Silver Wind / Gust / Psybeam
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 45
    Stats: 120 / 59 / 70 / 90 / 81 / 79
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Johto Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say
    Pokéball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Pokémon Species: Gyarados
    Nickname: Gyarados
    OT: Justin
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 54924
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/x (Decent potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Scatters things often
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Hydro Pump / Hyper Beam / Ice Fang / Aqua Tail
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 52
    Stats: 180 / 140 / 101 / 86 / 114 / 110
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Johto Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say
    Pokéball Caught In: Greatball
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Thanks in advance !!
    Friend Code: 4184-2536-1490
    IGN : Dimitri (Friendname: Blazing)

  9. #11009
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Eterna City
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexlex View Post
    Requesting tree hack-checks:


    Pokémon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Japanese name
    OT: Japanese name
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 04534
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Outstanding potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Psychic / Shadow Ball / Earthquake / Aerial Ace
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 301 / 214 / 216 / 327 / 296 / 298
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Hoenn Region.
    Egg?:
    Pokéball Caught In: Pokéball.
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Pokémon Species: Butterfree
    Nickname: Butterfree
    OT: ANDREW
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 35534
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: x/31/x/x/x/x (Relatively superior potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Lax
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Moves: Bug Buzz / Silver Wind / Gust / Psybeam
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 45
    Stats: 120 / 59 / 70 / 90 / 81 / 79
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Johto Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say
    Pokéball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Pokémon Species: Gyarados
    Nickname: Gyarados
    OT: Justin
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 54924
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: 31/x/x/x/x/x (Decent potential according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Scatters things often
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Hydro Pump / Hyper Beam / Ice Fang / Aqua Tail
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 52
    Stats: 180 / 140 / 101 / 86 / 114 / 110
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos Region from the Johto Region.
    Egg?: Doesn't say
    Pokéball Caught In: Greatball
    Any other notes?: N/A


    Thanks in advance !!
    Latias looks legal, but the other two seem a bit iffy as their characteristic does not match up with their IVs (a Pokemon with a perfect Attack IV would have the characteristic "Likes to trash about" and a Pokemon with a perfect HP IV would have the characteristic "Takes plenty of siestas").

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  10. #11010
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thank you for your reply Tsukuyomi!!

    I rechecked the two who seem iffy again with the IV judge, and it seems I made some mistakes, sorry .

    The IV judge says that the butterfree's greatest potential lies in its Defense stat, "this Pokemon has some fantastic stats".

    The IV judge says that the Gyarados greatest potential lies in its HP stat, "this Pokemon has some fantastic stats".

    So I suppose their IV range is 26-30 for those stats, maybe these do match up?

    Thank you for all your trouble!
    Friend Code: 4184-2536-1490
    IGN : Dimitri (Friendname: Blazing)

  11. #11011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexlex View Post
    -snip-
    Latias is hacked, Characteristic doesn't match any legal PIDs.

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Life sucks, it keeps a lot of us busy :/ I'm sure Agonist pops on from time to time, as well as whatever-Darkray-calls-himself-here. They're probably just busy with school/work/life
    Lies, whatever-Darkray-calls-himself-here never pops on.
    Unless he's bored and wants to laugh at some hacks.
    Meh

  12. #11012
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    828

    Default

    I just got an interesting shiny Ho-Oh from the GTS. It's trainer no is familiar to me though (21583). So I figure it's a hack, but I want to double check to be sure.

    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Ho-Oh in Japanese
    OT: A three lettered name (in Japanese)
    OT Gender: not sure
    IDno: 21583
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 31, 24, 18, 23, 31, 18
    IV's: (if known) n/a
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Throughly Cunning
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Flame Charge, Earthquake, Fly
    Level Caught at: 70 (not sure, but I thought it might be an event one if it can be gotten shiny) -- particularly one from 2004 (Navel Island -- Japanese event)
    Current Level: 92
    Stats: HP 323, ATK 248, DEF 183, SP.ATK 232, SP. DEF 347, SPEED 189
    Location Caught: Hoenn (A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.)
    Egg?: nope
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: It's relatively superior in Attack, Sp. Atk, It has fantastic stats.

    Checked the IV's and this came up:

    Ho-oh Lv.92 does not compute!

    The Sp.Defense stat, Effort Points, Characteristic or Best Stat are inaccurate.



    I'll be double checking this one with a couple of other Pokémon I have.


    Also, just checked in my old White version and came across a Ho-oh (another shiny) that's level 70 and has the exact same move set as a 2004 event one. So I think it might be legit. I'll have to trade it over to be sure though. But it seems promising,
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; Yesterday at 2:41 AM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  13. #11013
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    I just got an interesting shiny Ho-Oh from the GTS. It's trainer no is familiar to me though (21583). So I figure it's a hack, but I want to double check to be sure.

    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: Ho-Oh in Japanese
    OT: A three lettered name (in Japanese)
    OT Gender: not sure
    IDno: 21583
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 31, 24, 18, 23, 31, 18
    IV's: (if known) n/a
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Throughly Cunning
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Flame Charge, Earthquake, Fly
    Level Caught at: 70 (not sure, but I thought it might be an event one if it can be gotten shiny) -- particularly one from 2004 (Navel Island -- Japanese event)
    Current Level: 92
    Stats: HP 323, ATK 248, DEF 183, SP.ATK 232, SP. DEF 347, SPEED 189
    Location Caught: Hoenn (A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.)
    Egg?: nope
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: It's relatively superior in Attack, Sp. Atk, It has fantastic stats.

    Checked the IV's and this came up:

    Ho-oh Lv.92 does not compute!

    The Sp.Defense stat, Effort Points, Characteristic or Best Stat are inaccurate.



    I'll be double checking this one with a couple of other Pokémon I have.
    try clearing out all it's EVs to get a better idea of it's IVs.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #11014
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Inside of a Pokéball
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    try clearing out all it's EVs to get a better idea of it's IVs.
    How do I go about that? I've never cleared EV's before.

    Edit: Just found out... cleared it out and this is what I got.

    Ho-oh Lv.92 does not compute!
    Speed (184) should be 195 to 223.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate.

    It's IV's are 31, 24, 17, 23, 31, 18

    It's EV's are 255, 204, 107, 203, 255, 108
    Last edited by WishIhadaManafi5; Yesterday at 3:05 AM.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.



    Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

  15. #11015
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Is it legally possible to have a Gourgeist in a Dream Ball?
    Last edited by Ghost94; Yesterday at 4:05 PM.
    Looking for:
    - Mewtwo (Jolly/Adamant) 31/X/31/31/31/31 with Drain Punch
    - Thundurus (Modest/Timid/Naive/Hasty) 31/X/31/31/31/31
    - Shiny Jirachi (Modest/Timid) 31/X/31/31/31/31 with Moonblast
    - Diancie (Adamant/Impish/Careful) 31/31/31/X/31/31
    - Articuno (Modest) 31/X/31/31/31/31

    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3969-5178-1810

  16. #11016
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Latias is hacked, Characteristic doesn't match any legal PIDs.

    Lies, whatever-Darkray-calls-himself-here never pops on.
    Unless he's bored and wants to laugh at some hacks.
    See, told you they pop on from time to time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost94 View Post
    Is it legally possible to have a Gourgeist in a Dream Ball?
    No.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  17. #11017
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    How do I go about that? I've never cleared EV's before.

    Edit: Just found out... cleared it out and this is what I got.

    Ho-oh Lv.92 does not compute!
    Speed (184) should be 195 to 223.
    The Effort Points or Nature may be inaccurate.

    It's IV's are 31, 24, 17, 23, 31, 18

    It's EV's are 255, 204, 107, 203, 255, 108
    If the IV Judge in Kiloude say that HP and Sp.Def "Can't be better" and it has throughly cunning as it's characteristic then it's hacked. Flawless HP & Sp.Def alone will only have "Takes lots of siestas" or "Somewhat Vain" as characteristics.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Page 441 of 441 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •