Page 444 of 489 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454 ... LastLast
Results 11,076 to 11,100 of 12214

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11076
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Entei
    Nickname:none
    OT:LEO
    OT Gender: white
    IDno:21420
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown since I don't have a reset bag to make sure I don't get the exact ivs wrong but none are perfect from what the iv judge says
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Quick to flee
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Roar, Fire Spin, Stomp, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:41
    Stats:155/95/82/86/73/99
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:Seems legit but I am not sure how the language system works. It says it is from Germany though Entei's name is an English so I am guessing they played on a german 3ds and set the language to english.

  2. #11077
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Pokemon Species:Entei
    Nickname:none
    OT:LEO
    OT Gender: white
    IDno:21420
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown since I don't have a reset bag to make sure I don't get the exact ivs wrong but none are perfect from what the iv judge says
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Quick to flee
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Roar, Fire Spin, Stomp, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:41
    Stats:155/95/82/86/73/99
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:Seems legit but I am not sure how the language system works. It says it is from Germany though Entei's name is an English so I am guessing they played on a german 3ds and set the language to english.
    Virtually legal. Also, Entei is its "name" for every language game.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  3. #11078
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Thanks. Was not sure if it was supposed to have its name in german if it came from germany. Good to know. Anyways got a couple more-

    Pokemon Species:Landorus (Therian Form)
    Nickname:none
    OT: P P o r g
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:52703
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: all 31
    Nature:mild
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits.
    Ability:Intimidate
    Moves:block, mud shot, rock tomb, imprison
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:14
    Stats:53/49/30/41/31/34
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream ball
    Any other notes?:none

    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname:none
    OT: Felicia
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:31523
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: 22-23/0-1/5-6/12-13/9-10/22-23
    Nature:docile
    Characteristic:Somewhat of a clown
    Ability:Air Lock
    Moves:Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:51
    Stats:179/158/99/164/101/113
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:none

  4. #11079
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Thanks. Was not sure if it was supposed to have its name in german if it came from germany. Good to know. Anyways got a couple more-

    Pokemon Species:Landorus (Therian Form)
    Nickname:none
    OT: P P o r g
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:52703
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: all 31
    Nature:mild
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits.
    Ability:Intimidate
    Moves:block, mud shot, rock tomb, imprison
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:14
    Stats:53/49/30/41/31/34
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream ball
    Any other notes?:none

    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname:none
    OT: Felicia
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:31523
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: 22-23/0-1/5-6/12-13/9-10/22-23
    Nature:docile
    Characteristic:Somewhat of a clown
    Ability:Air Lock
    Moves:Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:51
    Stats:179/158/99/164/101/113
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:none
    Dream Ball Landorus cannot be shiny, the Dream Radar has anti-shiny measures on all pokemon originating from it.

    EDIT:as for Rayquaza I did a google search on the OT/ID and found no notable results
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 27th October 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  5. #11080
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Forgot about the Dream Radar measure. Thanks for checking.

  6. #11081
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Milotic
    Nickname: none
    OT: Ghetsis
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) n/a
    IDno: 33300
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) not known
    IV's: (if known) x/x/31/x/0/x
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Moves: Hydro Pump; Attract; Safeguard; Aqua Ring
    Level Caught at: not known
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP 155, Attack 69, Defense 108, Special Attack 99, Special Defense 130, Speed 88.
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across time and space to reach Kalos from Sinnoh
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Has a German language tag
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    All 18 non-event Vivillon patterns for trade. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda!


    Mystic of the Week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    My safari Electric: Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster.
    LLR on PI Forums
    Credit for the button: DA's Noscium

  7. #11082
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,248

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Renee
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 14577
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/31
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Recover/ Healbell/ Safegaurd/ Hold Back
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 43/23/30/25/25/28
    Location Caught: Pokemon Link
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Classic ribbon
    .................................................. .......................

    Pokemon Species: Keldeo
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: SMR2012
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 08272
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs (I used a reset bag)
    IV's: Don't know but nothing like all 0 or all 30/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Aqua jet/ secret sword/ double kick/ bubble beam
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 17
    Stats: 60/36/40/45/39/46
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
    Any other notes?: Has whishing ribbon

    .................................................. ...................

    Pokemon Species: Victini
    Nickname: Victory
    OT: BahamtX
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 56256
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/x
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: victory star
    Moves: psychic/ flamethrower/ shadowball/ thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: 59/31/39/39/36/40
    Location Caught: unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Thanks in advance! ^^

    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  8. #11083
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mother Earth
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Electivire
    Nickname: Electivire
    OT: Saleh
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 63868
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: x/x/x/x/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Moves: Thunder Wave / Electro Ball / Light Screen / Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 93/80/47/59/65/78
    Location Caught: Friend Safari
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Repeat Ball
    Any other notes?: It has the Kalos pentagon, it is level 30 and has two perfect IV's which matches it being caught in friend safari, but its date met is 3/24/2013..... that is before X and Y came out correct? Am I just missing something cause the date met is throwing me off?
    Last edited by Mudkipz_Lulz; 30th October 2014 at 7:56 AM.
    Chillin' in Sinnoh, just waiting around for the Sun... or Moon... or, whatever they've promised.

    Final Emerald Team: Badges: 8

    Final White Team: Musharna, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Samurott, Cryogonal, Archeops Badges: 8

    Final X Team: Goodra, Talonflame, Greninja, Aegislash, Aurorus, Hawlucha Badges: 8
    Final AS Team: Badges: 8
    Final Blue Team: Badges: 8
    Current Platinum Team: Badges: 3


    Pokémon X / Alpha Sapphire FC: 3497 - 0519 - 7105
    Electric Friend Safari:

    Native Vivillon: Modern

    Complete Living Dex: 720/720

  9. #11084
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz_Lulz View Post
    Pokemon Species: Electivire
    Nickname: Electivire
    OT: Saleh
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 63868
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: x/x/x/x/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Moves: Thunder Wave / Electro Ball / Light Screen / Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 93/80/47/59/65/78
    Location Caught: Friend Safari
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Repeat Ball
    Any other notes?: It has the Kalos pentagon, it is level 30 and has two perfect IV's which matches it being caught in friend safari, but its date met is 3/24/2013..... that is before X and Y came out correct? Am I just missing something cause the date met is throwing me off?
    If I'm correct you can change the date on your ds to match any date you want like making every day Christmas. The date met will match the day your ds is set to

    My 3DS FC: 1650-2154-0606 IGN:Kelli

    friend safari: slugma,pansear and fletchinder
        Spoiler:- Pokegyms badges:

  10. #11085
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mother Earth
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzriot View Post
    If I'm correct you can change the date on your ds to match any date you want like making every day Christmas. The date met will match the day your ds is set to

    I figured it was either that or hacked, thanks!
    Chillin' in Sinnoh, just waiting around for the Sun... or Moon... or, whatever they've promised.

    Final Emerald Team: Badges: 8

    Final White Team: Musharna, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Samurott, Cryogonal, Archeops Badges: 8

    Final X Team: Goodra, Talonflame, Greninja, Aegislash, Aurorus, Hawlucha Badges: 8
    Final AS Team: Badges: 8
    Final Blue Team: Badges: 8
    Current Platinum Team: Badges: 3


    Pokémon X / Alpha Sapphire FC: 3497 - 0519 - 7105
    Electric Friend Safari:

    Native Vivillon: Modern

    Complete Living Dex: 720/720

  11. #11086
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    Pokemon Species: Milotic
    Nickname: none
    OT: Ghetsis
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) n/a
    IDno: 33300
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) not known
    IV's: (if known) x/x/31/x/0/x
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Moves: Hydro Pump; Attract; Safeguard; Aqua Ring
    Level Caught at: not known
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP 155, Attack 69, Defense 108, Special Attack 99, Special Defense 130, Speed 88.
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across time and space to reach Kalos from Sinnoh
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Has a German language tag
    I'm not too knowledgeable on 4th gen stuff, but it does look legal for the most part.
    Haven't found anything on the OT/ID, and I guess whoever is more knowledgeable on legal spreads might try to check that as well.
    I'd say wait for more feedback, just in case.


    Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Renee
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 14577
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/31
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Recover/ Healbell/ Safegaurd/ Hold Back
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 43/23/30/25/25/28
    Location Caught: Pokemon Link
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Classic ribbon
    .................................................. .......................

    Pokemon Species: Keldeo
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: SMR2012
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 08272
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs (I used a reset bag)
    IV's: Don't know but nothing like all 0 or all 30/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Aqua jet/ secret sword/ double kick/ bubble beam
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 17
    Stats: 60/36/40/45/39/46
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
    Any other notes?: Has whishing ribbon

    .................................................. ...................

    Pokemon Species: Victini
    Nickname: Victory
    OT: BahamtX
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 56256
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/x
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: victory star
    Moves: psychic/ flamethrower/ shadowball/ thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: 59/31/39/39/36/40
    Location Caught: unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Thanks in advance! ^^
    All of them look fairly legal.
    The Celebi in a Luxury Ball is the one you get from Pokébank. Keldeo's details match the event Keldeo given in Black/White.
    I didn't get anything when searching the OT/ID of Victini, but otherwise, it is most likely the one caught from the Liberty Garden event.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

  12. #11087
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: BLUEMEW
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 46014
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 0
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at: ?
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 180/187/110/150/110/115
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Some black ball with gold trims
    Any other notes?: got it from a wonder trade

    Pokemon Species: Rotom
    Nickname: Kenmore
    OT: Andrew
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 62567
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 0
    IV's: (if known) no perfect ones
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/6/6/7/6/6
    Location Caught: a Day-Care Couple
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Standard Pokeball
    Any other notes?: got it from the wonder trade

  13. #11088
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: ジラーチ
    OT: たなばた
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 08014
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: x/31/x/31/31/x
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Mischievious
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves:
    -Wish
    -Swift
    -Healing Wish
    -Moonblast
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats:
    HP 42
    Attack 25
    Defense 26
    Sp Attack 28
    Sp Def 28
    Speed 28
    Location Caught: Apparently a fateful encounter.
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Has hidden power dark. I got this from a girl who claims it's legitimate in the forums and has no proof for it. My problem with this Jirachi is that its date matches the Powersave one, 8/1/14. This is the photo of the Jirachi. 1.jpg
    I would like opinions on this, any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by rins; 1st November 2014 at 11:31 AM.
    3DS FC: 1521-4979-2339 IGN:Sei
    TSV:1935 , 2233
    Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna|Sigilyph|Gothorita)

  14. #11089
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dislocate View Post
    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: BLUEMEW
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 46014
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 0
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at: ?
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 180/187/110/150/110/115
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Some black ball with gold trims
    Any other notes?: got it from a wonder trade

    Pokemon Species: Rotom
    Nickname: Kenmore
    OT: Andrew
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 62567
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 0
    IV's: (if known) no perfect ones
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/6/6/7/6/6
    Location Caught: a Day-Care Couple
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Standard Pokeball
    Any other notes?: got it from the wonder trade
    Assuming the OT/ID no are not a known hacker's combination, both Pokémon look legal.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

  15. #11090
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    10,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dislocate View Post
    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: BLUEMEW
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 46014
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 0
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at: ?
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 180/187/110/150/110/115
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Some black ball with gold trims
    Any other notes?: got it from a wonder trade
    This is actually a quite common one, back when Gen 4 GTS is still up, there's a fake GTS service that gives clones of RNG abused Pokemon, one of them is that Rayquaza.
    I'm sure a lot of people out there have the same Rayquaza - I actually got one via trade as well, back when Gen 4 GTS is still up. They could also download a clone of it from Pokecheck back when it is still up, I recall seeing it there.

    Anyway, the Pokemon is legal, you don't have to worry about it. Bluemew is a well-known RNG abuser.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  16. #11091
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    so RNG abuse is considered legit?

  17. #11092
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3

    Default


    Pokemon Species: Landrous
    Nickname: None
    OT: Meme
    OT Gender: Cant tell
    IDno: 43568
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Looks like its fairly evenly distributed among all the stats tbh.
    IV's: (if known) 31HP/31Atk/31Speed/0Sp.Atk, idk the others. The judge says nothing about them, but he says the pokemon's potential is outstanding overall, so I would guess around 20+
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Sand Force
    Moves: Earthquake/Superpower/Swords dance/substitue
    Level Caught at: Banked from unova: Cant tell.
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 309/229/230/210/289
    Location Caught:Banked from the unova region
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Looks like a Heal ball
    Any other notes?: Got it in a trade a while back for a shiny Rotom.


  18. #11093
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Giratina
    Nickname:none
    OT: REESE
    OT Gender: white
    IDno: 01639
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: Too low levelled for exact ivs but everything but sp. atk is 20-29
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: Good perseverence
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face, Ominous Wind, Ancient Power
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 52/27/31/22/31/27
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled accross both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region.
    Egg?: none
    Pokeball Caught In:Great Ball
    Any other notes? From the description it seems to have came from the Sinjoh Ruins, but I am unable to find out whether a Giratina from there can be shiny or not.

  19. #11094
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Pokemon Species: Giratina
    Nickname:none
    OT: REESE
    OT Gender: white
    IDno: 01639
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: Too low levelled for exact ivs but everything but sp. atk is 20-29
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: Good perseverence
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face, Ominous Wind, Ancient Power
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 52/27/31/22/31/27
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled accross both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Johto region.
    Egg?: none
    Pokeball Caught In:Great Ball
    Any other notes? From the description it seems to have came from the Sinjoh Ruins, but I am unable to find out whether a Giratina from there can be shiny or not.
    The 3 dragons from the Sinjoh ruins event could be shiny, but they could not be caught. They were gift pokemon that came in a default pokeball. Since the one you posted is in a Great Ball that means, without a doubt, it is hacked.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  20. #11095
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    10,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dergonu View Post

    Pokemon Species: Landrous
    Nickname: None
    OT: Meme
    OT Gender: Cant tell
    IDno: 43568
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Looks like its fairly evenly distributed among all the stats tbh.
    IV's: (if known) 31HP/31Atk/31Speed/0Sp.Atk, idk the others. The judge says nothing about them, but he says the pokemon's potential is outstanding overall, so I would guess around 20+
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Sand Force
    Moves: Earthquake/Superpower/Swords dance/substitue
    Level Caught at: Banked from unova: Cant tell.
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 309/229/230/210/289
    Location Caught:Banked from the unova region
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Looks like a Heal ball
    Any other notes?: Got it in a trade a while back for a shiny Rotom.

    I can't find anything about that OT & ID combination, so it looks fine.





    Quote Originally Posted by dislocate View Post
    so RNG abuse is considered legit?
    Depends on the people you are asking. Some consider it merely legal, some consider it as legitimate. I can see why some people say legitimate, but I personally prefer legal.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  21. #11096
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Arceus
    Nickname: アルセウス
    OT: B l a c k
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 36572
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) ?
    IV's: (if known) 29/18/10/20/11/17
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Likes to relax
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: Recover, Hyper beam, Perish Song, Judgment
    Level Caught at: 100?
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 379/263/255/238/281/262
    Location Caught:Seems to have been first met in the Unova region
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball.
    Any other notes?: Got in trade for a Diancie Code.
    Y FC: 5129-2346-3273

  22. #11097
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Shabboneau Castle
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kybosh View Post
    Pokemon Species: Arceus
    Nickname: アルセウス
    OT: B l a c k
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 36572
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) ?
    IV's: (if known) 29/18/10/20/11/17
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Likes to relax
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: Recover, Hyper beam, Perish Song, Judgment
    Level Caught at: 100?
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 379/263/255/238/281/262
    Location Caught:Seems to have been first met in the Unova region
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball.
    Any other notes?: Got in trade for a Diancie Code.
    Seems legit. Looks like this is from the Japanese event for an Arceus from the dream world. You would go to catch it in the entralink then at level 100.
    Credit to Fairywitch (Da cool guild leader person)

  23. #11098
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kybosh View Post
    Pokemon Species: Arceus
    Nickname: アルセウス
    OT: B l a c k
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 36572
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) ?
    IV's: (if known) 29/18/10/20/11/17
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Likes to relax
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: Recover, Hyper beam, Perish Song, Judgment
    Level Caught at: 100?
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 379/263/255/238/281/262
    Location Caught:Seems to have been first met in the Unova region
    Egg?:No
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball.
    Any other notes?: Got in trade for a Diancie Code.
    It looks like the dream world arceus event as of right now that i see it looks legal.

    Bold Nature Ivs: 31/31/31/17/19/19
    Hunt Completed: 4,621 srs 2/6/2016
    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  24. #11099
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Magicant
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Regigigas
    Nickname: Regigigas
    OT:ASH
    OT Gender: No idea
    IDno: 00005
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not sure, looks well rounded, I can use a reset bag if that would help.
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Slow Start
    Moves: Revenge, Giga impact, Crush Grip, Zen Headbutt
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 382/414/249/217/277/257
    Location Caught: Unknown
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
    Any other notes?: Traveled across both space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.

    I got this off wonder trade. I guess its possible it was RNG'd, but the OT/ID is what really throws me off. Thanks in advance!
    Friend Safari: Fighting
    Pancham, Riolu, and Meditite

  25. #11100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrimp_8 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Regigigas
    Nickname: Regigigas
    OT:ASH
    OT Gender: No idea
    IDno: 00005
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not sure, looks well rounded, I can use a reset bag if that would help.
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Lonely
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Slow Start
    Moves: Revenge, Giga impact, Crush Grip, Zen Headbutt
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 382/414/249/217/277/257
    Location Caught: Unknown
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
    Any other notes?: Traveled across both space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.

    I got this off wonder trade. I guess its possible it was RNG'd, but the OT/ID is what really throws me off. Thanks in advance!
    This one is mostly likely hacked. Someone correct me in case I'm wrong, but if my memory serves, that nature and IV spread combination is illegal in 4th gen.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

Page 444 of 489 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •