Page 449 of 494 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,225 of 12336

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11201
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    the lugia can't be shiny of that I know of in pokemon XD other then that the normal pokemon caught in the those spot points i thought can be shiny but the ivs give it a big red flag though 5 iv can't be possible in the gale of darkness game no matter if it was shiny or not.

    which I found this article explains more the glitch was corrected in gale of darkness but its possible to have shiny purified but not likely in gale of darkness


    I highly still wouldn't trust it becuase of the 5 iv though that what tells me that it surely a hack...



    looks alright to me i don't know about the iv spread is bit too good but ill let a second opinion on this and if it matches this i would say its legal charizard as of right now...just the spread may be a bit supscious but other then that it looks fine I think you garenteed 3 31 ivs but the perfect hp spread puzzles me.

    Oh I see, well thank you for that, I'll keep it around for now then!


    Current shinies:


    Current Masuda Method:



    Visit my shop

    http://poketrade.us/shop/KaitoUchiha/lf
    http://poketrade.us/shop/KaitoUchiha/ft

    You'll find my "for trade list" and what "I'm looking for"

  2. #11202
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaitoUchiha View Post
    Oh I see, well thank you for that, I'll keep it around for now then!
    yeah no problem if anyone else has anyother opnions on it though they can go ahead as long as you don't trade it off to people you should be fine.

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  3. #11203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    the lugia can't be shiny of that I know of in pokemon XD other then that the normal pokemon caught in the those spot points i thought can be shiny but the ivs give it a big red flag though 5 iv can't be possible in the gale of darkness game no matter if it was shiny or not.

    which I found this article explains more the glitch was corrected in gale of darkness but its possible to have shiny purified but not likely in gale of darkness
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...w_Pok.C3.A9mon

    I highly still wouldn't trust it becuase of the 5 iv though that what tells me that it surely a hack...



    looks alright to me i don't know about the iv spread is bit too good but ill let a second opinion on this and if it matches this i would say its legal charizard as of right now...just the spread may be a bit supscious but other then that it looks fine I think you garenteed 3 31 ivs but the perfect hp spread puzzles me.

    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...#Movie_Diancie
    yah that spread seems suspicious i was told on neo that has the powersave date n it's possible, i did get a 5iv myself so who knows hopefully someone can clarify further
    MY TSV IN MY AS GAME= 0359
    MY TSV IN MY Y GAME= 2737

    Poke Gym Badges- poison
    Trinity League Badges- Fire, Grass, Dark, Flying
    TEF League Badges- Normal, Rock

  4. #11204
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Rokon View Post
    Ok so here are the shinys I have received over wonder trade or internet trade or GTS in the last few months. Is a shiny pokemon likely to be hacked if it has poor IVs or are they usually flawless?

    Pokemon Species: Charizard
    Nickname: blaze
    OT: Sora
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) white
    IDno: 17337
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) not EV trained
    IV's: (if known) decent all around, sp.atk good (so pretty poor IVs)
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Often lost in thought
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Fire Pledge, Fly
    Level Caught at: lv. 10
    Current Level: 57
    Stats: HP 165, Atk 126, Def 111, Sp. Atk 152, Sp. Def 117, Speed 135
    Location Caught: Lumiose City
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: normal
    Any other notes?: male, date met 12/30/2013, blue pentagon is there, got it either in wonder trade or internet trade, can't remember

    Pokemon Species: Houndoom
    Nickname: Houndoom
    OT: FLO
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) white
    IDno: 28717
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) not EV trained, bit in all stats
    IV's: (if known) decent, HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, Speed rather decent (so again poor IVs but all equal which i thought was weird)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Scatters things often
    Ability: Early Bird
    Moves: Foul Play, Beat Up, Fire Fang, Feint Attack
    Level Caught at: from Sinnoh
    Current Level: 48
    Stats: HP 132, Atk 84, Def 54, Sp.Atk 113, Sp. Def 84, Speed 108
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
    Any other notes?: female, has active pokerus, also wonder trade or internet trade, oh and its French

    Pokemon Species: Yamask
    Nickname: Yamask
    OT: AAAAAAA (yes seriously?)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) white
    IDno: 25858
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) untouched
    IV's: (if known) decent, sp. def fantastic, 0 Defense
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: strong willed
    Ability: mummy
    Moves: Disable, Will-o-wisp, night shade, hex
    Level Caught at: Unova
    Current Level: 22
    Stats: HP 55, Atk 22, Def 42, Sp. Atk 30, Sp. Def 36, Speed 19
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: male, italian, wonder trade or internet trade
    The Charizard and Houndoom appear legal (I didn't find their OT/ID combos on google except for here). Charizard's owner probably tossed it because of the bad nature. As for Yamask, I found an OT like that on a Blacklist post although without the same ID. I can't make a search on the others without their actual OTs.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  5. #11205
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    10,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    They changed it a few weeks ago so that you are able to transfer shiny Jirachis now; I was able to transfer mine.
    That's good news then - I wonder if they also fixed the problem with Level 20 Leavanny from Hidden Grotto.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Not to mention that Froakies can't be caught at lvl 5 in Aquacorde Town.
    The Froakie you got as a starter is obtained at level 5 in Aquacorde Town.

    ......though that doesn't matter since that Froakie is obviously edited anyway.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  6. #11206
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Terrakion
    Nickname: Terrakion
    OT: White
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A
    IDno: 47293
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) appears to be 252 Speed/ 252 Atk/ 4 Sp. Def
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 323 HP, 392 Atk, 216 Def, 162 Sp. Atk, 217 Sp. Def, 315 Speed
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Nest ball

    Just suspicious because 6IV shiny legend

    Please click my dragons to help them grow!


    My PASBL Squad

  7. #11207
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Hey Guys, i've got some Pokémon i'm concerned about whether they're hacked or not.

        Spoiler:- Shiny flawless Ditto:


        Spoiler:- flawless Landorus-T:



        Spoiler:- flawless Landorus:


        Spoiler:- 10 ANIV Celebi #1:


        Spoiler:- 10 ANIV Celebi #2:


    That's it, hope you guys can help clear it up a bit, although i'm almost sure that all of them are legit, bar the Ditto, which is propably hacked in some way :/

  8. #11208
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The desert spirit View Post
    Pokemon Species: Terrakion
    Nickname: Terrakion
    OT: White
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) N/A
    IDno: 47293
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) appears to be 252 Speed/ 252 Atk/ 4 Sp. Def
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: X-Scissor, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 323 HP, 392 Atk, 216 Def, 162 Sp. Atk, 217 Sp. Def, 315 Speed
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Nest ball

    Just suspicious because 6IV shiny legend
    There are many hacks out there that use OT: White, I wouldn't trust it personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentZ View Post
    Hey Guys, i've got some Pokémon i'm concerned about whether they're hacked or not.

        Spoiler:- Shiny flawless Ditto:


        Spoiler:- flawless Landorus-T:
    Ditto- That Ditto is hacked there are no flawless Quiet spreads for ungendered pokemon
    Landorus-T- That OT/ID belongs to a hacker

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    You're right to be suspicious of that Pokeball on that Landorus. The only way for Landorus to have its HA is to come from the Dream Radar, and all pokemon from there are in a Dream Ball.
    ...how in blazes did I miss that? ~.~
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 26th November 2014 at 4:08 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  9. #11209
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentZ View Post
    Hey Guys, i've got some Pokémon i'm concerned about whether they're hacked or not.

        Spoiler:- flawless Landorus:


        Spoiler:- 10 ANIV Celebi #1:
    You're right to be suspicious of that Pokeball on that Landorus. The only way for Landorus to have its HA is to come from the Dream Radar, and all pokemon from there are in a Dream Ball.

    As for the Celebi, I'm no expert on events nor on gen 3 mechanics, so gen 3 events are totally out of my league, but those IV's seem suspiciously high for a random event that you can't SR for. That's not decisive in and of itself, but it personally makes me suspect that its a hack.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  10. #11210
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Does anyone know if the OT NTFOUND and TID 00404 are those of a known hacker? It seems pretty fishy, but I couldn't find anything with a quick Google search.

    Also, the 10 ANIV Celebi #2 seems fine. The other 4 are covered above.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 26th November 2014 at 2:49 AM.

  11. #11211
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Does anyone know if the OT NTFOUND and TID 00404 are those of a known hacker? It seems pretty fishy, but I couldn't find anything with a quick Google search.

    Also, the 10 ANIV Celebi #2 seems fine. The other 4 are covered above.
    Known RNGer. I forget who but I remember us getting a good laught out of the cleverness of the OT on pokecheck one day. The TID was just a combo that was used for a gen 4 RNG spread iirc, the NTFOUND was because the person thought it would be funny to reference the 404 not found error message.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  12. #11212
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Wow thanks for the fast help guys, releasing those pesky hacks now

  13. #11213
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Smogon's Tips for Simple Hack Checks
    General Rules of Thumb for Distinguishing Hacked Pokemon:
    Only 4 natures are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon caught in generations 3 & 4 (exceptions below). These natures are calm, docile, modest, and timid.
    ----Wild Pokemon with variable genders (including Heatran) caught in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum have 7 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, hasty, modest, quirky, sassy, and timid. -----Wild Pokemon with variable genders caught in Heart Gold and Soul Silver have 6 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, modest, quiet, sassy, and timid.
    ----The Shiny Gyarados that appears in the Lake of Rage in Heart Gold and Soul Silver can have any IV/nature combination.
    ----Shinies obtained through the Pokeradar in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can have any IV/nature combination, but it still requires ID abuse, and is considered one of the most difficult types of Generation 4 abuse. In most cases, unless it's someone who's proven themselves capable of doing such an abuse, it's pretty safe to assume it's a hack.
    ----Wild Pokemon (excluding Legendaries) from Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald have 9 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, careful, docile, hardy, lax, modest, naive, rash, and timid.
    ----Generation 4 wonder card events may have any combination of IVs and nature. However, almost every generation 4 event is locked to not be shiny. The only exceptions are Manaphy who can be hatched shiny by transferring the egg to another save file, caught Shaymin and Darkrai from the Platinum Member Card and Oak's Letter events, and always shiny events (Eevee, Pichu, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and Milotic).
    ----Generation 3 wonder card style events cannot be RNG manipulated at all. This includes the Bonus Disc / Channel Jirachi (aka, any jirachi with Body Slam) and Extremespeed Zigzagoon. Any flawless variety of these Pokemon are almost certainly hacked.
    ----The Wish event Pokemon are virtually non existent. Any you see offered are almost certainly hacked.
    ----There are no restrictions on the IVs and nature of most 5th gen wonder cards, including most of the competitively relevant ones. However, nearly all are locked to not be shiny.
    The following Pokemon cannot be shiny:
    Celebi
    Arceus
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zygarde
    ----Legendaries caught in X and Y cannot be shiny.
    ----A Shiny mew must be Japanese, from Hoenn, and at least level 30 as the only way to obtain it was through the Old Sea Chart in emerald given out exclusively in Japan.
    ----The 2011 event Celebi should have the OT WIN2011. OT GAMESTP Celebi are from an unreleased event from the ripping of an unreleased wondercard rom and are hacked.
    ----Shiny Deoxys can only be obtained through the 3rd gen event item.
    ----Wild Arceus from Generation 4 are not obtainable as the event was never released.
    ----No Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness can be shiny.
    ----Pokemon from the Dream World, Dream Radar, and Hidden Grottoes in the 5th gen games cannot be shiny.
    ----A Pokemon that does not normally have a premier ribbon attached from a special event is hacked. This is the result of improperly cloning through Pokecheck. However, this does not invalidate the legality of proper clones.
    ----Pokemon caught or bred on X and Y have "memories" that are checkable by an NPC outside the Anistar Pokemon Center, Pokemon brought over from previous generations (including those that have been hacked to look like they are from Kalos) and 6th gen events do not have memories and will say "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...".
    Regarding apricorn balls:
    ----Only Pokemon obtainable in the Generation IV games Heart Gold and Soul Silver can be legitimately captured in an Apricorn ball. Transferring those Pokemon to Generation VI and breeding them will allow the offspring to have an Apricorn ball, along with any egg move combination, but they cannot have their hidden ability.

    Credit goes to:
    - Dark Ray
    - Hozu
    - TheMantyke
    - Esmeya
    - ProjectTitan313

    Posted with permission from Nexus
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 26th November 2014 at 8:05 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  14. #11214
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Known RNGer. I forget who but I remember us getting a good laught out of the cleverness of the OT on pokecheck one day. The TID was just a combo that was used for a gen 4 RNG spread iirc, the NTFOUND was because the person thought it would be funny to reference the 404 not found error message.
    Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Smogon's Tips for Simple Hack Checks
    General Rules of Thumb for Distinguishing Hacked Pokemon:
    Only 4 natures are possible for 31/31/31/31/31/31 Pokemon caught in generations 3 & 4 (exceptions below). These natures are calm, docile, modest, and timid.
    ----Wild Pokemon with variable genders (including Heatran) caught in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum have 7 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, hasty, modest, quirky, sassy, and timid. -----Wild Pokemon with variable genders caught in Heart Gold and Soul Silver have 6 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, docile, modest, quiet, sassy, and timid.
    ----The Shiny Gyarados that appears in the Lake of Rage in Heart Gold and Soul Silver can have any IV/nature combination.
    ----Shinies obtained through the Pokeradar in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum can have any IV/nature combination, but it still requires ID abuse, and is considered one of the most difficult types of Generation 4 abuse. In most cases, unless it's someone who's proven themselves capable of doing such an abuse, it's pretty safe to assume it's a hack.
    ----Wild Pokemon (excluding Legendaries) from Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Emerald have 9 possible natures for 31/31/31/31/31/31. These are calm, careful, docile, hardy, lax, modest, naive, rash, and timid.
    ----Generation 4 wonder card events may have any combination of IVs and nature. However, almost every generation 4 event is locked to not be shiny. The only exceptions are Manaphy who can be hatched shiny by transferring the egg to another save file, caught Shaymin and Darkrai from the Platinum Member Card and Oak's Letter events, and always shiny events (Eevee, Pichu, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and Milotic).
    ----Generation 3 wonder card style events cannot be RNG manipulated at all. This includes the Bonus Disc / Channel Jirachi (aka, any jirachi with Body Slam) and Extremespeed Zigzagoon. Any flawless variety of these Pokemon are almost certainly hacked.
    ----The Wish event Pokemon are virtually non existent. Any you see offered are almost certainly hacked.
    ----There are no restrictions on the IVs and nature of most 5th gen wonder cards, including most of the competitively relevant ones. However, nearly all are locked to not be shiny.
    The following Pokemon cannot be shiny:
    Celebi
    Arceus
    Victini
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zygarde
    ----Legendaries caught in X and Y cannot be shiny.
    ----A Shiny mew must be Japanese, from Hoenn, and at least level 30 as the only way to obtain it was through the Old Sea Chart in emerald given out exclusively in Japan.
    ----The 2011 event Celebi should have the OT WIN2011. OT GAMESTP Celebi are from an unreleased event from the ripping of an unreleased wondercard rom and are hacked.
    ----Shiny Deoxys can only be obtained through the 3rd gen event item.
    ----Wild Arceus from Generation 4 are not obtainable as the event was never released.
    ----No Shadow Pokemon from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness can be shiny.
    ----Pokemon from the Dream World, Dream Radar, and Hidden Grottoes in the 5th gen games cannot be shiny.
    ----A Pokemon that does not normally have a premier ribbon attached from a special event is hacked. This is the result of improperly cloning through Pokecheck. However, this does not invalidate the legality of proper clones.
    ----Pokemon caught or bred on X and Y have "memories" that are checkable by an NPC outside the Anistar Pokemon Center, Pokemon brought over from previous generations (including those that have been hacked to look like they are from Kalos) and 6th gen events do not have memories and will say "The Pokemon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn't seem to be able to remember...".
    Regarding apricorn balls:
    ----Only Pokemon obtainable in the Generation IV games Heart Gold and Soul Silver can be legitimately captured in an Apricorn ball. Transferring those Pokemon to Generation VI and breeding them will allow the offspring to have an Apricorn ball, along with any egg move combination, but they cannot have their hidden ability.

    Credit goes to:
    - Dark Ray
    - Hozu
    - TheMantyke
    - Esmeya
    - ProjectTitan313

    Posted with permission from Nexus
    I'll add this to the OP.

  15. #11215
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Alright, got some recent trades to check again, hope you guys can help as good as last time

        Spoiler:- flawless Alamos Darkrai:


        Spoiler:- shiny Articuno:


        Spoiler:- flawless non-event shiny Dialga:


        Spoiler:- shiny Ditto:


    As i'm pretty tired right now (thanks OR!), i may have made some mistakes i'm willing to clear up if anything looks too far off, but it looks like everythings correct (right now).

    Hope you can help me
    Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice or lightning, lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's great guardian shall arise to quell the fighting, alone its song will fail, and thus the earth shall turn to ash. O Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the Beast of the Sea.
    --Shamouti Prophecy

    3DS Friendcode: 2466-2224-4510 (Schliecke)
    Y-IGN: SilentZ
    OR-IGN: SilentZ

  16. #11216
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Probably not here
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentZ View Post
    Alright, got some recent trades to check again, hope you guys can help as good as last time

        Spoiler:- flawless Alamos Darkrai:


        Spoiler:- shiny Articuno:


        Spoiler:- flawless non-event shiny Dialga:


        Spoiler:- shiny Ditto:


    As i'm pretty tired right now (thanks OR!), i may have made some mistakes i'm willing to clear up if anything looks too far off, but it looks like everythings correct (right now).

    Hope you can help me
    Darkrai: Looks like it was RNGed. Not seeing any obvious problems.
    Articuno: Looks like the owner soft reset for a shiny, given the lackluster IVs and nature.
    Dialga: Looks to be a very complicated RNGed mon. No obvious issues.
    Ditto: A tad suspicious that it's a 2IV shiny poke not from the Friend Safari, but it may have been luck. No obvious problems.

    I'm not the best, so I'd wait on another opinion before you pass judgment (though I
    might have been ninja'd, so )
    FC: 4012-5090-3224

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingjustgo. View Post
    Trevenant, use die

  17. #11217
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Just did a quick OT/TID search and couldn't find anything. There are a few anomalies with them like the 2 perfect IVs on the Ditto and the fully EV-trained Darkrai, but they're all reasonable and seem fine.
    Also, does anyone know if the Mt Battle starters and XD001 (shadow Lugia) from Pokemon XD can be shiny? Thanks!

  18. #11218
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U.S.A! (the internet)
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Just did a quick OT/TID search and couldn't find anything. There are a few anomalies with them like the 2 perfect IVs on the Ditto and the fully EV-trained Darkrai, but they're all reasonable and seem fine.
    Also, does anyone know if the Mt Battle starters and XD001 (shadow Lugia) from Pokemon XD can be shiny? Thanks!
    As far as I know, the Mt battle starters can be shiny, but its obscenely rare (very nearly unheard of). Shadow lugia can't though, as its a shadow and no shadows can be. Only the wild pokemon, the starter eevee, and I believe the mt battle starters can be shiny in XD
    Credit to atari!

    All that remains till the shiny national dex is mine!
        Spoiler:- spoiler:

  19. #11219
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: Ditto (jap. Ditto)
    OT: リシキ-
    OT Gender: white
    IDno: 58417
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: I think 252 in HP and speed , 4 in attack
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 300 hp 133/145/132/132/175
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball

    Just curious, got it via gts on X&Y for a 5 IV Ducklett with no specific egg moves, seems too much of a good deal if you ask me.
    Last edited by Otjenyn; 29th November 2014 at 11:24 AM.
    3 DS FC: 3308-5984-2739
    FS: Garbodor, Drapion, Kakuna (Posion)
    IGN (Y): Taz
    IGN (AS): Otjenyn

  20. #11220
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Pokemon species:Treecko
    Nicknamein japaneese)
    OT:S☆T
    OT gender:White
    ID No.55438
    Stats:11 HP,6,5,6,5,6
    Shiny?:Yes
    Evs:?
    Ivs:?
    Nature:Rash
    Charecteristic:Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Overgrow
    Moves:Pound,Leer
    Level caught at:Unkown
    Current Level:1
    location caught:Unova
    Egg?:?
    POKEBALL IS A MASTERBALL

    Plz pm Me when anyone responds.
    I was hacked about a month ago,Ilost my account on the BMGF Forums,And,I was caught up in a difficult time in my life,please excuse my abscence.

  21. #11221
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, not the city xD
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Pokemon species:Treecko
    Nicknamein japaneese)
    OT:S☆T
    OT gender:White
    ID No.55438
    Stats:11 HP,6,5,6,5,6
    Shiny?:Yes
    Evs:?
    Ivs:?
    Nature:Rash
    Charecteristic:Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Overgrow
    Moves:Pound,Leer
    Level caught at:Unkown
    Current Level:1
    location caught:Unova
    Egg?:?
    POKEBALL IS A MASTERBALL

    Plz pm Me when anyone responds.
    Pretty sure its impossible to breed anything into a masterball, so I'm gonna say hacked.

    Banner credit goes to American--Pi

  22. #11222
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Pokemon species:Treecko
    Nicknamein japaneese)
    OT:S☆T
    OT gender:White
    ID No.55438
    Stats:11 HP,6,5,6,5,6
    Shiny?:Yes
    Evs:?
    Ivs:?
    Nature:Rash
    Charecteristic:Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Overgrow
    Moves:Pound,Leer
    Level caught at:Unkown
    Current Level:1
    location caught:Unova
    Egg?:?
    POKEBALL IS A MASTERBALL

    Plz pm Me when anyone responds.
    Hacked because of dragontamer's reason; the only Poke Ball you can breed Pokemon into is a Poke Ball in Gen. 3-5. In Gen. 6, you can't pass down Master Balls or Cherish Balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otjenyn View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: Ditto (jap. Ditto)
    OT: リシキ-
    OT Gender: white
    IDno: 58417
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: I think 252 in HP and speed , 4 in attack
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 300 hp 133/145/132/132/175
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball

    Just curious, got it via gts on X&Y for a 5 IV Ducklett with no specific egg moves, seems too much of a good deal if you ask me.
    It IS unlikely that you will get a foreign, 6IV Ditto caught in Unova in a regular Poke Ball with bizarre EVs (252 EVs in Speed? For a speed-decreasing nature?) for a random Ducklett. However, the Ditto seems fine/legal and anything's possible; the trader could've felt generous or just wanted to get rid of some clones.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 29th November 2014 at 6:37 PM.

  23. #11223
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    It IS unlikely that you will get a foreign, 6IV Ditto caught in Unova in a regular Poke Ball with bizarre EVs (252 EVs in Speed? For a speed-decreasing nature?) for a random Ducklett. However, the Ditto seems fine/legal and anything's possible; the trader could've felt generous or just wanted to get rid of some clones.
    Hahaha yea, your reaction +1
    Well, thanks for your judgement. Gonna keep it for good use, that's for sure :>

    Thanks again!
    3 DS FC: 3308-5984-2739
    FS: Garbodor, Drapion, Kakuna (Posion)
    IGN (Y): Taz
    IGN (AS): Otjenyn

  24. #11224
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyclauncher1234 View Post
    Pokemon species:Treecko
    Nicknamein japaneese)
    OT:S☆T
    OT gender:White
    ID No.55438
    Stats:11 HP,6,5,6,5,6
    Shiny?:Yes
    Evs:?
    Ivs:?
    Nature:Rash
    Charecteristic:Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Overgrow
    Moves:Pound,Leer
    Level caught at:Unkown
    Current Level:1
    location caught:Unova
    Egg?:?
    POKEBALL IS A MASTERBALL

    Plz pm Me when anyone responds.
    yeah hacked there absolutely no way to get a shiny treecko in master ball at all just wanted to put my seal on this one sorry for repeating

    Quote Originally Posted by Otjenyn View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: Ditto (jap. Ditto)
    OT: リシキ-
    OT Gender: white
    IDno: 58417
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: I think 252 in HP and speed , 4 in attack
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 300 hp 133/145/132/132/175
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball

    Just curious, got it via gts on X&Y for a 5 IV Ducklett with no specific egg moves, seems too much of a good deal if you ask me.

    the ditto looks legal it is a pretty strange trade for a ducklett but as of right now I say legal but suspicious you should be fine like the post above me says...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 29th November 2014 at 9:30 PM.

    Looking for active Leaders! if interested then visit the TEF League!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Trade Shop~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

  25. #11225
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Just checking some 'mons I got in a trade. Seem legit, but may as well:

    Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: Doo
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 37295
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: 31 in Attack, Sp.Attack and Speed
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Thunder/Dragon Pulse/Blizzard/Energy Ball
    Level Caught at: 70
    Current Level: 71
    Stats:
    ATK 265, DEF 139, Sp.ATK 240, Sp.DEF 126, SPD 161
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Met 28/11/2014, has blue pentagon (ORAS)

    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: Kyogre
    OT: Chay
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 09092
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: 31 in Defence, Sp.Defence and Speed
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Body Slam/Aqua Ring/Ice Beam/Rest
    Level Caught at: 45
    Current Level: 45
    Stats:
    ATK 110, DEF 99, Sp.ATK 146, Sp.DEF 129, SPD 99
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: Met 11/27/2014, has blue pentagon (ORAS)

    Any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by bidoofdude; 5th December 2014 at 11:42 PM.
    OR/X FC: 4399-0407-2677
    Seeking:
    -Tanabata or PokeCenter Shiny Jirachi
    -SUM2013 Shiny Giratina
    -Mew events (besides FAL2010, GF2016)
    -Nobunaga's Shiny Rayquaza

    Visit my trade shop:

Page 449 of 494 FirstFirst ... 349399439445446447448449450451452453459 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •