Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444
Results 11,076 to 11,091 of 11091

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

  1. #11076
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    McAlester
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Lapras
    Nickname: can't read
    OT: can't read
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 28884
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown but attack is red and sp. def is blue
    Nature: naughty
    Characteristic: takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves:
    sing
    growl
    water gun
    ice shard

    Level Caught at: egg received 10/1/2014, hatched 10/1/2014
    Current Level: 11
    Stats: att 29, def, 26, sp att 27, sp def 23, speed 21
    Location Caught: hatched Lumiose city
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: moon ball
    Any other notes?: got him in a wonder trade, concerned because it is marked as KOR which I guess means koreana nd I read somewhere that Korean games donbt connect without cheating, but also read that that was for previous gens...
    Nintendo Network ID:
    mcleod_legacy

    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
    1006-0869-9401

    Trades?
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?637191-Lunis-Pokedex-tradeshop

  2. #11077
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsalevsky View Post
    Here we go, I just got this off the GTS literally 5 seconds ago.

    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Namie
    OTV color: White
    IDno:47374
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Appear to be all 0
    IV's: x/31/x/31/x/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Mist Ball, Surf, Recover, Shadow Ball
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 145/100/119/130/141/117
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: I'm typically suspicious of anything not from Kalos, due to how easy it was to hack in Pokemon.
    1. If it's too good to be true then most likely it is especially if it's from the GTS/Wondertrade it's a popular place for people to get rid of their hacks (I know people that do this).
    2. Can you tell us it's hidden power so we can calculate it's IVs correctly? Based off the stats it has 10-11/31/28-29/31/12-13/31 but the hidden power will help narrow down the results

    Actually, scratch this, I googled it's OT/ID and it belongs to a known hacker, this OT/ID combo was reported on Smogon too.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 26th October 2014 at 5:47 PM. Reason: found hacker on google
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  3. #11078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsalevsky View Post
    Here we go, I just got this off the GTS literally 5 seconds ago.

    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Namie
    OTV color: White
    IDno:47374
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Appear to be all 0
    IV's: x/31/x/31/x/31
    Nature: Relaxed
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Mist Ball, Surf, Recover, Shadow Ball
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 145/100/119/130/141/117
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Hoenn region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?: I'm typically suspicious of anything not from Kalos, due to how easy it was to hack in Pokemon.
    Hacked, OT matches one of the ones used by a fake GTS that used to spit out hacks (before previous generation wi-fi was shut down).

    And it's not exactly any harder to hack in 6th gen than it was before, you should be suspicious because it's the GTS, not because it lacks a little blue pentagon.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

  4. #11079
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunistg View Post
    Pokemon Species: Lapras
    Nickname: can't read
    OT: can't read
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 28884
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown but attack is red and sp. def is blue
    Nature: naughty
    Characteristic: takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves:
    sing
    growl
    water gun
    ice shard

    Level Caught at: egg received 10/1/2014, hatched 10/1/2014
    Current Level: 11
    Stats: att 29, def, 26, sp att 27, sp def 23, speed 21
    Location Caught: hatched Lumiose city
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: moon ball
    Any other notes?: got him in a wonder trade, concerned because it is marked as KOR which I guess means koreana nd I read somewhere that Korean games donbt connect without cheating, but also read that that was for previous gens...
    The colored stats just show which stats are affected by the nature and korean games can trade just fine in 6th gen (the issue was for 4th gen I believe), plus you can set your game to a different language than the region you bought it from and still have it count as foreign for Masuda Method. This just looks like a regular bred Lapras.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  5. #11080
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida, U.S.
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Hacked, OT matches one of the ones used by a fake GTS that used to spit out hacks (before previous generation wi-fi was shut down).

    And it's not exactly any harder to hack in 6th gen than it was before, you should be suspicious because it's the GTS, not because it lacks a little blue pentagon.
    Aww, well that's a bit disappointing. And when I said harder, I meant that like there are fewer ways. I only know of the Powersaves device, but even that's really limited. And I do tend to be a bit suspicious really of all online-based trading. Way back when, I used to be all for hacking in Pokemon, but that kind of took away the fun really, so I stopped. I mean this generation, almost my entire Pokedex came from trading, as opposed to cheats in previous generations. It's also in part to competitive now. I prefer taking the time to breed a perfect-iv Pokemon, rather than just pop my game into a device, and select the codes for it.
    Vivillon hunt - 20/20
    Native pattern - Modern
    Pokedex completion - ~718/721 (patiently waiting for the events)
    3DS Friend Code - 4768-7696-3909
    Safari Type - Grass (Oddish/Petilil/Quilladin)
    Most Recent Shiny

    Welcome to the family, MetaBling!

  6. #11081
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Hi guys, just a quick reminder to avoid personal opinions and giant assumptions so as to prevent confusion and unproductive debates. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fissurous; 26th October 2014 at 5:56 PM.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  7. #11082
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Entei
    Nickname:none
    OT:LEO
    OT Gender: white
    IDno:21420
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown since I don't have a reset bag to make sure I don't get the exact ivs wrong but none are perfect from what the iv judge says
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Quick to flee
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Roar, Fire Spin, Stomp, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:41
    Stats:155/95/82/86/73/99
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:Seems legit but I am not sure how the language system works. It says it is from Germany though Entei's name is an English so I am guessing they played on a german 3ds and set the language to english.

  8. #11083
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Pokemon Species:Entei
    Nickname:none
    OT:LEO
    OT Gender: white
    IDno:21420
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: unknown since I don't have a reset bag to make sure I don't get the exact ivs wrong but none are perfect from what the iv judge says
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Quick to flee
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves:Roar, Fire Spin, Stomp, Flamethrower
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:41
    Stats:155/95/82/86/73/99
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:Seems legit but I am not sure how the language system works. It says it is from Germany though Entei's name is an English so I am guessing they played on a german 3ds and set the language to english.
    Virtually legal. Also, Entei is its "name" for every language game.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

  9. #11084
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Thanks. Was not sure if it was supposed to have its name in german if it came from germany. Good to know. Anyways got a couple more-

    Pokemon Species:Landorus (Therian Form)
    Nickname:none
    OT: P P o r g
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:52703
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: all 31
    Nature:mild
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits.
    Ability:Intimidate
    Moves:block, mud shot, rock tomb, imprison
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:14
    Stats:53/49/30/41/31/34
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream ball
    Any other notes?:none

    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname:none
    OT: Felicia
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:31523
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: 22-23/0-1/5-6/12-13/9-10/22-23
    Nature:docile
    Characteristic:Somewhat of a clown
    Ability:Air Lock
    Moves:Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:51
    Stats:179/158/99/164/101/113
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:none

  10. #11085
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrassBlade View Post
    Thanks. Was not sure if it was supposed to have its name in german if it came from germany. Good to know. Anyways got a couple more-

    Pokemon Species:Landorus (Therian Form)
    Nickname:none
    OT: P P o r g
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:52703
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: unknown
    IV's: all 31
    Nature:mild
    Characteristic:Capable of taking hits.
    Ability:Intimidate
    Moves:block, mud shot, rock tomb, imprison
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:14
    Stats:53/49/30/41/31/34
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream ball
    Any other notes?:none

    Pokemon Species:Rayquaza
    Nickname:none
    OT: Felicia
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:31523
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: 22-23/0-1/5-6/12-13/9-10/22-23
    Nature:docile
    Characteristic:Somewhat of a clown
    Ability:Air Lock
    Moves:Rest, Air Slash, Ancient Power, Outrage
    Level Caught at:unknown
    Current Level:51
    Stats:179/158/99/164/101/113
    Location Caught:Seems to have traveled accross space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:Master Ball
    Any other notes?:none
    Dream Ball Landorus cannot be shiny, the Dream Radar has anti-shiny measures on all pokemon originating from it.

    EDIT:as for Rayquaza I did a google search on the OT/ID and found no notable results
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 27th October 2014 at 10:46 PM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  11. #11086
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Forgot about the Dream Radar measure. Thanks for checking.

  12. #11087
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Milotic
    Nickname: none
    OT: Ghetsis
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) n/a
    IDno: 33300
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) not known
    IV's: (if known) x/x/31/x/0/x
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Marvel Scale
    Moves: Hydro Pump; Attract; Safeguard; Aqua Ring
    Level Caught at: not known
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: HP 155, Attack 69, Defense 108, Special Attack 99, Special Defense 130, Speed 88.
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across time and space to reach Kalos from Sinnoh
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: Has a German language tag
    LLR

    P.S.
    Blue Shellos available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a lot of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  13. #11088
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Kuran mansion
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Celebi
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: Renee
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 14577
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/31
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Recover/ Healbell/ Safegaurd/ Hold Back
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 43/23/30/25/25/28
    Location Caught: Pokemon Link
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?: Has Classic ribbon
    .................................................. .......................

    Pokemon Species: Keldeo
    Nickname: No Nickname
    OT: SMR2012
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 08272
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs (I used a reset bag)
    IV's: Don't know but nothing like all 0 or all 30/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Aqua jet/ secret sword/ double kick/ bubble beam
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 17
    Stats: 60/36/40/45/39/46
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish ball
    Any other notes?: Has whishing ribbon

    .................................................. ...................

    Pokemon Species: Victini
    Nickname: Victory
    OT: BahamtX
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 56256
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: No EVs
    IV's: 31/x/31/x/x/x
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Good perseverance
    Ability: victory star
    Moves: psychic/ flamethrower/ shadowball/ thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: don't know
    Current Level: 15
    Stats: 59/31/39/39/36/40
    Location Caught: unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Luxary Ball
    Any other notes?:

    Thanks in advance! ^^
    Most recent shiny:

    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628


  14. #11089
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mother Earth
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Electivire
    Nickname: Electivire
    OT: Saleh
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 63868
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: x/x/x/x/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Moves: Thunder Wave / Electro Ball / Light Screen / Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 93/80/47/59/65/78
    Location Caught: Friend Safari
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Repeat Ball
    Any other notes?: It has the Kalos pentagon, it is level 30 and has two perfect IV's which matches it being caught in friend safari, but its date met is 3/24/2013..... that is before X and Y came out correct? Am I just missing something cause the date met is throwing me off?
    Last edited by Mudkipz_Lulz; Today at 7:56 AM.
    Born in Kanto.Raised in Hoenn.Exploring in Kalos.
    Traveling back home November 21st!

    <--- Just Some Favs (Besides Mudkipz)


    Pokémon X FC: 3497 - 0519 - 7105
    Electric Friend Safari:

    Native Vivillon: Modern

  15. #11090
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz_Lulz View Post
    Pokemon Species: Electivire
    Nickname: Electivire
    OT: Saleh
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 63868
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: x/x/x/x/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Moves: Thunder Wave / Electro Ball / Light Screen / Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 93/80/47/59/65/78
    Location Caught: Friend Safari
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Repeat Ball
    Any other notes?: It has the Kalos pentagon, it is level 30 and has two perfect IV's which matches it being caught in friend safari, but its date met is 3/24/2013..... that is before X and Y came out correct? Am I just missing something cause the date met is throwing me off?
    If I'm correct you can change the date on your ds to match any date you want like making every day Christmas. The date met will match the day your ds is set to
    My 3DS FC: 1650-2154-0606 IGN:Kelli

    slugma,pansear and fletchinder

  16. #11091
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Mother Earth
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzriot View Post
    If I'm correct you can change the date on your ds to match any date you want like making every day Christmas. The date met will match the day your ds is set to

    I figured it was either that or hacked, thanks!
    Born in Kanto.Raised in Hoenn.Exploring in Kalos.
    Traveling back home November 21st!

    <--- Just Some Favs (Besides Mudkipz)


    Pokémon X FC: 3497 - 0519 - 7105
    Electric Friend Safari:

    Native Vivillon: Modern

Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •