Page 456 of 475 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466 ... LastLast
Results 11,376 to 11,400 of 11863

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11376
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    imposter ditto cannot be shiny in gen 5, also that id belongs to a hacker
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    second 3ds fc 1607-3951-9913
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2

  2. #11377

    Default

    Thanks Kevin. Two_toned also just did a hack check a few moments ago to check and it came back as a confirmed hack.

  3. #11378
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Terrakion
    Nickname: Terrakion
    OT: LUCAS
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Most in HP and Attack. Leftover in Defense (Not sure on exact values)
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Helping hand/Double Kick/Earthquake/Sacred Sword
    Level Caught at: 42
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    HP-344
    Attack-346
    Defense-237
    Sp.Atk-201
    Sp.Def-213
    Speed-273
    Location Caught: Trial Chamber
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: N/A

  4. #11379
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uloveme View Post
    Pokemon Species: Terrakion
    Nickname: Terrakion
    OT: LUCAS
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Most in HP and Attack. Leftover in Defense (Not sure on exact values)
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Helping hand/Double Kick/Earthquake/Sacred Sword
    Level Caught at: 42
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    HP-344
    Attack-346
    Defense-237
    Sp.Atk-201
    Sp.Def-213
    Speed-273
    Location Caught: Trial Chamber
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: N/A
    To me this looks like a definite hack because the OT number 01337 is commonly used by hackers. Also, entering its stats into IV calculator with 85 EVs in each stat (reaching the 510 total) gives perfect IVs as a result and using any less EVs in any stat results in an error which makes it look even more suspicious.

  5. #11380
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Google Map
    Posts
    2,282

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: カイオーガ
    OT: はけ
    OT GENDER: Male
    IDno: 40621
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: (0. Not EV trained)
    IVs: IDK, but the IV Judge says it's Decent, with Speed the greatest potential, but still decent
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Ancient Power / Water Spout
    Level caught at: (doesn't say)
    Current level: 50

    Stats
    HP: 165
    Atk: 110
    Def: 100
    SpAtk: 159
    SpDef: 145
    Spe: 102

    Location caught: traveled across both space and time from Johto
    Egg?: no
    Pokéball caught in: Pokéball
    Notes: GTS trade in Alpha Sapphire


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  6. #11381
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, not the city xD
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Pokemon Species: Kyogre
    Nickname: カイオーガ
    OT: はけ
    OT GENDER: Male
    IDno: 40621
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: (0. Not EV trained)
    IVs: IDK, but the IV Judge says it's Decent, with Speed the greatest potential, but still decent
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Quick to flee
    Ability: Drizzle
    Moves: Aqua Ring / Ice Beam / Ancient Power / Water Spout
    Level caught at: (doesn't say)
    Current level: 50

    Stats
    HP: 165
    Atk: 110
    Def: 100
    SpAtk: 159
    SpDef: 145
    Spe: 102

    Location caught: traveled across both space and time from Johto
    Egg?: no
    Pokéball caught in: Pokéball
    Notes: GTS trade in Alpha Sapphire
    Sounds legit to me. The only thing that seems fishy is that its in a Pokeball.

    Seeking Water,Steel, Poison, Electirc, Ghost, Normal, Dragon and Ground Leaders, Apply NOW!

  7. #11382
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Google Map
    Posts
    2,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    Sounds legit to me. The only thing that seems fishy is that its in a Pokeball.
    Is there any reason to doubt PokéBalls?


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  8. #11383
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Is there any reason to doubt PokéBalls?
    It would be hard(er) catching a legendary in a pokeball in gen 4 than it would be now. Ofcourse that doesn't mean a thing.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  9. #11384
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    I don't remember if I ever got this particular one hack-checked, but while I do feel that this one looks legal for the most part, I would like a second opinion just in case.

    Pokémon Species: Latios
    Nickname: Latios
    OT: Ghix
    OT Gender: Can't really tell, since it's in 6th gen.
    IDno: 30864
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 6 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Defog / Trick / Draco Meteor / Psyshock
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say. (Assuming level 35 or 40, however.)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 301 / 194 / 197 / 359 / 256 / 350
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Moon Ball
    Any other notes?: I received this in a trade months ago, but it is definitely cloned. Also, I wouldn't consider the capture in a Moon Ball suspicious. (I mean, it's always possible to try to capture legendaries with a Catch Rate of 3 in balls that have a multiplier of 1x. I mean... I caught my 6th gen Articuno in a Dive Ball, and my 6th gen Rayquaza in a Luxury Ball.) It is certain that this one was RNG abused from HGSS. If it helps, when I googled the OT/ID, it apparently led me to a Smogon user by the name of Bitterlemon.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3




    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  10. #11385
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas, San Antonio
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    I don't remember if I ever got this particular one hack-checked, but while I do feel that this one looks legal for the most part, I would like a second opinion just in case.

    Pokémon Species: Latios
    Nickname: Latios
    OT: Ghix
    OT Gender: Can't really tell, since it's in 6th gen.
    IDno: 30864
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 6 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Defog / Trick / Draco Meteor / Psyshock
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say. (Assuming level 35 or 40, however.)
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 301 / 194 / 197 / 359 / 256 / 350
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Moon Ball
    Any other notes?: I received this in a trade months ago, but it is definitely cloned. Also, I wouldn't consider the capture in a Moon Ball suspicious. (I mean, it's always possible to try to capture legendaries with a Catch Rate of 3 in balls that have a multiplier of 1x. I mean... I caught my 6th gen Articuno in a Dive Ball, and my 6th gen Rayquaza in a Luxury Ball.) It is certain that this one was RNG abused from HGSS. If it helps, when I googled the OT/ID, it apparently led me to a Smogon user by the name of Bitterlemon.
    I Might be wrong but I don't think Latios can be in a HG/SS (Moon ball) ball with the move Defog, as it has to be transferred to D/P/PT first to learn the move, and then to HG/SS.
    Ie: Latios can only learn Defog by HM in 4th Gen. So it needs to be transferred from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, learn the move in D/P/PT, and then be transferred again to HG/SS, where it can keep going until reaching Kalos.
    Note that apricorn balls are not available in 3rd Gen.
    Last edited by Ryuken; 8th January 2015 at 9:26 PM.

    *Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Ryuken

  11. #11386
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
    I Might be wrong but I don't think Latios can be in a HG/SS (Moon ball) ball with the move Defog, as it has to be transferred to D/P/PT first to learn the move, and then to HG/SS.
    Ie: Latios can only learn Defog by HM in 4th Gen. So it needs to be transferred from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, learn the move in D/P/PT, and then be transferred again to HG/SS, where it can keep going until reaching Kalos.
    Note that apricorn balls are not available in 3rd Gen.
    I noted that it came from the Johto region; therefore, it's from HGSS, not RSE.

    Though, it is a good thing you pointed that out. Now that I think about it... one can consider the possibility of trading to DPPt to teach it Defog, then trade it back to HGSS. While it is obviously possible to catch HGSS mons in apricorn balls, when trading over to DPPt, I believe it shows up as a regular Pokéball. But the real question is... when trading back to HGSS, does it still retain its Moon Ball?
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3




    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  12. #11387
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Pokemon caught in a HG/SS ball and traded over to D/P/Pt will retain the ball. The sprites for the balls were not programmed into D/P/Pt, so they did not show up, but there was no program to overwrite the balls either. Once traded back to HG/SS they would reappear in the original HG/SS ball. More to the point, however, is that in order to get that ID number to make that spread shiny you would need to hit a really low delay, a delay of 3241. I don't think it is possible to hit a delay that low on a regular game; there just isn't enough time for the game to load. Further still, he entered a custom name, which would add time to the total time he would need to load the game. Even a few seconds matters when your delay is that low. It may be possible to hit a delay that low on an emulator, I have no experience with emus so I don't know, but if we assume this was done on a retail game and a DS Lite I don't think it is physically possible to hit a delay that low. Unless someone else comes along and knows Bitterlemon, can attribute this pokemon to him/her, and can vouch for their validity, I would assume this pokemon is hacked.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 9th January 2015 at 4:21 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  13. #11388
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gerudo Valley, Hyrule
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Tepig
    Nickname: Tepig
    OT: Kish
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 01790
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 252 HP/252 ATK/4 SPE
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Sucker Punch, Superpower, Magnitude, Curse
    Level Caught at: hatched at level one
    Current Level: 1
    Stats:
    HP-13
    Attack-7
    Defense-6
    Sp.Atk-5
    Sp.Def-6
    Speed-6
    Location Caught: Hatched on Route 7
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: N/A
    Platinum FC: 2710 3014 9121
    3DS FC: 3110-4398-0878

    Pokemon Showdown Username: SeventhMeteor

    Previous Guild Position:

  14. #11389
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Google Map
    Posts
    2,282

    Default

    Groudon (no nickname)
    25366 / KIROFED
    Shiny
    EV/IV unknown , Lv100
    Impish / Drought
    362/357/370/231/237/237
    From Johto
    Capable of taking hits
    Pokéball is from an apricot, I think Heavy Ball (looks like the great ball, but has small balls on top)
    Notes: Has an ITA tag


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  15. #11390
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Altomare, Johto
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Pokemon caught in a HG/SS ball and traded over to D/P/Pt will retain the ball. The sprites for the balls were not programmed into D/P/Pt, so they did not show up, but there was no program to overwrite the balls either. Once traded back to HG/SS they would reappear in the original HG/SS ball. More to the point, however, is that in order to get that ID number to make that spread shiny you would need to hit a really low delay, a delay of 3241. I don't think it is possible to hit a delay that low on a regular game; there just isn't enough time for the game to load. Further still, he entered a custom name, which would add time to the total time he would need to load the game. Even a few seconds matters when your delay is that low. It may be possible to hit a delay that low on an emulator, I have no experience with emus so I don't know, but if we assume this was done on a retail game and a DS Lite I don't think it is physically possible to hit a delay that low. Unless someone else comes along and knows Bitterlemon, can attribute this pokemon to him/her, and can vouch for their validity, I would assume this pokemon is hacked.
    As always, I take your word for it. xD I probably may just let this one collect dust in my boxes for the time being, unless I decide to release it at some point. The RNG via emulator would make a little more sense, actually. Because after attempting to look up a little further on the user whose OT/ID belongs to, it led me to Bitterlemon's old trade shop on Smogon. (Seems this user has been inactive for some time, too.) Said user also seems to have a lot of OT/IDs belonging to him/her, and I would find it strange if said user owns that many 'physical' copies of the game. But for the OT/ID I have, I did find this within his/her trade shop post: "Soul Silver JAP ID: Ghix (30864) 7942ef72" (What does the one in bold mean?)
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3




    Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

  16. #11391
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Species: Mew
    Nickname: none
    OT: JOSH
    OT gender: there is no color for red or blue, but it was male
    IDN: 22598
    Shiny: no
    level: 30
    EVs: from the looks of the super training screen, it has none.
    IVs: i don't know, but the judge in omega ruby says: This pokemons potential is decent all round. Incidentally, i would sat that its greatest potential lies in its Speed stat. this pokemon has some fantastic stats.
    nature:jolly
    characteristic: alert to sounds
    ability: synchronize
    moves: pound, transform, mega punch, metronome
    location caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region.
    pokeball: pokeball
    any other comments: I bought a GBA emerald and found this in the bank, it didn't seem to have any other suspicious pokemon in the bank. So I decided to transfer it up through the gens to get to the pokeBank, because I know if some pokemon are hacked, then the bank wont let you transport them. Well it did let me, and now its on my omega ruby, which is where i got all the info for it
    Last edited by jimmy345654; 12th January 2015 at 6:38 AM. Reason: typo

  17. #11392
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy345654 View Post
    Species: Mew
    Nickname: none
    OT: JOSH
    OT gender: there is no color for red or blue, but it was male
    IDN: 22598
    Shiny: no
    level: 30
    EVs: from the looks of the super training screen, it has none.
    IVs: i don't know, but the judge in omega ruby says: This pokemons potential is decent all round. Incidentally, i would sat that its greatest potential lies in its Speed stat. this pokemon has some fantastic stats.
    nature:jolly
    characteristic: alert to sounds
    ability: synchronize
    moves: pound, transform, mega punch, metronome
    location caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region.
    pokeball: pokeball
    any other comments: I bought a GBA emerald and found this in the bank, it didn't seem to have any other suspicious pokemon in the bank. So I decided to transfer it up through the gens to get to the pokeBank, because I know if some pokemon are hacked, then the bank wont let you transport them. Well it did let me, and now its on my omega ruby, which is where i got all the info for it
    Does it have the "JPN" language tag? If it doesn't it is likely to be hacked as the event for the Old Sea Map is exclusive to Japan.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 12th January 2015 at 7:29 AM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  18. #11393
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Kingston, MA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: none
    OT: FAL2010
    OT Gender: none
    IDno:10160
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: don't know
    IV's: don't know
    Nature: brave
    Characteristic: likes to relax
    Ability: synchronize
    Moves: pound
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: HP 26, ATK 16, DEF 15, SPA 15, SPD 15, SPE 13
    Location Caught: johto
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: the red event ball
    Any other notes?:

  19. #11394
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonPrincessx View Post
    Pokemon Species: Mew
    Nickname: none
    OT: FAL2010
    OT Gender: none
    IDno:10160
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: don't know
    IV's: don't know
    Nature: brave
    Characteristic: likes to relax
    Ability: synchronize
    Moves: pound
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level: 5
    Stats: HP 26, ATK 16, DEF 15, SPA 15, SPD 15, SPE 13
    Location Caught: johto
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: the red event ball
    Any other notes?:
    It looks fine to me. It appears to be the same as the one on the top of Mew's events page.

  20. #11395
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gerudo Valley, Hyrule
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    It looks fine to me.
    You look like you know if something's a hack or not. My Tepig that I posted above, do you think it's a hack?
    Platinum FC: 2710 3014 9121
    3DS FC: 3110-4398-0878

    Pokemon Showdown Username: SeventhMeteor

    Previous Guild Position:

  21. #11396
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenNinja View Post
    You look like you know if something's a hack or not. My Tepig that I posted above, do you think it's a hack?
    I can never be sure about anything but, as I have the same Mew and its IVs don't look like their hacked from what I can tell it looks like a legit Pokemon. I'm not 100% sure.

    As for your Tepig it's hard to tell. It is entirely possible to hatch a 6IV shiny in gen6 but it is extremely rare. I'm personally suspicious of any 6IV shiny I receive in a trade but that's just from bad experiences I've had with obtaining them in the past. It's definitely legal but whether or not it's legit is another story. Sorry I can't be of more help.

  22. #11397
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gerudo Valley, Hyrule
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    I can never be sure about anything but, as I have the same Mew and its IVs don't look like their hacked from what I can tell it looks like a legit Pokemon. I'm not 100% sure.

    As for your Tepig it's hard to tell. It is entirely possible to hatch a 6IV shiny in gen6 but it is extremely rare. I'm personally suspicious of any 6IV shiny I receive in a trade but that's just from bad experiences I've had with obtaining them in the past. It's definitely legal but whether or not it's legit is another story. Sorry I can't be of more help.
    That's fine, as pong as I don't get in trouble trading this around I'm good. Thanks!
    Platinum FC: 2710 3014 9121
    3DS FC: 3110-4398-0878

    Pokemon Showdown Username: SeventhMeteor

    Previous Guild Position:

  23. #11398
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    As always, I take your word for it. xD I probably may just let this one collect dust in my boxes for the time being, unless I decide to release it at some point. The RNG via emulator would make a little more sense, actually. Because after attempting to look up a little further on the user whose OT/ID belongs to, it led me to Bitterlemon's old trade shop on Smogon. (Seems this user has been inactive for some time, too.) Said user also seems to have a lot of OT/IDs belonging to him/her, and I would find it strange if said user owns that many 'physical' copies of the game. But for the OT/ID I have, I did find this within his/her trade shop post: "Soul Silver JAP ID: Ghix (30864) 7942ef72" (What does the one in bold mean?)
    7942ef72 Is the PID he RNGed his ID number for to make the spread shiny. It's the PID for the hex-flawless Timid spread in HG/SS. I've been on Smogon once or twice and browsed around their trade threads at times, some people use to list the PIDs they RNGed for in gen 4. I never understood why really, it doesn't tell you anything useful, and it always looked suspicious to me, but I'm a bit jaded by past hackers so maybe that's just my paranoia. Any way, knowing the PID doesn't really tell you anything, and the people who can use the PID to double check the spread are fully capably of finding the correct PID on their own.

    As for the several ID/OT combos, that was also pretty common in gen 4. You could only RNG for one spread at a time in gen 4, so if you wanted HP Fire Timid and HP Ice Timid, that meant you needed to play the game twice (well, only if you wanted the pokemon shiny). Quite few people had the ability to extract their save files and could inject them back into the cart at will. Other, like myself, were low tech and had to delete the previous save every time we decided to RNG a different spread. Emu abuse would make this process a lot easier though. Did the trade thread mention tht they played on an emulator? Some users also use to make note of that as well.

    EDIT: I just noticed that he lists his file as Japanese. Is the OT in the blocky Japanese font, and does the pokemon have a JAP tag? If not, then regardless of Bitterlemon's legitimacy, it would seem someone hacked one of his pokemon. Even if the pokemon has the right OT font and the JAP tag, however, the problem of the ID number still remains, but the font and tag would give a definitive answer.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 13th January 2015 at 7:06 AM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  24. #11399
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    This is one that the person who traded it on here felt weird about, from what I saw everything looked good though:

    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: SHAYMIN
    OT: Oblivia
    OT Gender: Its just white
    IDno: 03060
    Shiny: No
    EV's: It was clear when I received it.
    IV's: All 6 are 31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: It lined up just fine here with what all sites I checked said it should have at that point.
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say. I think I got it at 30.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 342, Attack 212, Def 236, SP Attack 328, SP Def 236, Speed 299
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I just want to make sure before I go offering it for something. It looks legit, but feels too good to be true.

    Thanks in advance!
    3DS FC 2423-4461-8687 Trainer Name: Luke

    Trinity League Badges

  25. #11400
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Doesn't have one
    OT: (heart symbol)Ezz(heart symbol)
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:64713
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) IV checker in game said it's HP, Attack and Special Def are Fantastic
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 97/62/61/76/101/66
    Location Caught: I'm assuming Southern Island as it's from ORAS but I'm checking this info from Pokemon X
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: I got this directly from the OT, I feel like it's legit but I'm not an expert in this so I'm asking here.
    - Just trying to be the very best, like no one ever was!

Page 456 of 475 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •