Page 457 of 475 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,425 of 11863

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11401
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holla View Post
    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Doesn't have one
    OT: (heart symbol)Ezz(heart symbol)
    OT Gender: White
    IDno:64713
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) None
    IV's: (if known) IV checker in game said it's HP, Attack and Special Def are Fantastic
    Nature: Sassy
    Characteristic: Somewhat Vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Psycho Shift
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 97/62/61/76/101/66
    Location Caught: I'm assuming Southern Island as it's from ORAS but I'm checking this info from Pokemon X
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Masterball
    Any other notes?: I got this directly from the OT, I feel like it's legit but I'm not an expert in this so I'm asking here.
    Latias is not shiny locked in ORAS, so it looks legal assuming the OT/ID No is not a known hacker's combination.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  2. #11402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Groudon (no nickname)
    25366 / KIROFED
    Shiny
    EV/IV unknown , Lv100
    Impish / Drought
    362/357/370/231/237/237
    From Johto
    Capable of taking hits
    Pokéball is from an apricot, I think Heavy Ball (looks like the great ball, but has small balls on top)
    Notes: Has an ITA tag
    Really bad hack, you could have figured it out yourself by checking the IVs and reading the OP.


    Quote Originally Posted by lchestnut81 View Post
    This is one that the person who traded it on here felt weird about, from what I saw everything looked good though:

    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: SHAYMIN
    OT: Oblivia
    OT Gender: Its just white
    IDno: 03060
    Shiny: No
    EV's: It was clear when I received it.
    IV's: All 6 are 31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: It lined up just fine here with what all sites I checked said it should have at that point.
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say. I think I got it at 30.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 342, Attack 212, Def 236, SP Attack 328, SP Def 236, Speed 299
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Jhoto region.
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Normal Pokeball
    Any other notes?: I just want to make sure before I go offering it for something. It looks legit, but feels too good to be true.

    Thanks in advance!
    Hacked, a real one would have a de-CAPSLOCKed "nickname" when transferred to 6th gen.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

  3. #11403
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Im unsure about two pokemon I have, I recently got them in a trade. I can't seem to put them on GTS so that might a favor on the real side.

    Pokemon Species: Manaphy, Mew
    Nickname: None for either
    OT: Manaphy - Mat, Mew - JEsSICA
    OT Gender:None for either
    IDno: Manaphy - 62971, Mew - 48984
    Shiny?: No for both
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Manaphy - Timid, Mew - Docile
    Characteristic: Manaphy - Takes plenty of siestas, Mew - Likes to tan
    Ability: Manaphy - Hydration, Mew - Synchronize
    Moves: Manaphy - Taiil glow; Bubble; Water Sport, Mew - Transform, Metronome, Psychic, Dazzling, Gleam
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: Manaphy - 7, Mew - 60
    Stats: Manaphy - HP 33; A 18; D 21; SA 21; SD 21; SP 23, Mew - HP 249; A 167; D 156; SA 166; SD 171 SP 178
    Location Caught: Manaphy - Johto, Mew - Hoen
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Manaphy - Pokeball, Mew - Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Manaphy has no ribbons, Mee has a Relax Ribbon and Kalos Champion Ribbon
    When she was just a girl
    She expected the world
    But it flew away from her reach
    So she ran away in her sleep
    And dreamed of
    Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
    Every time she closed her eyes


    Click here for my Trade Shop!

    IGN: Hannah
    3DS Friend Code: 0018-2917-4419
    Time Zone: PST/GMT-7
    Friend Safari: Butterfree, Volbeat, Venomoth

  4. #11404
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HannahRAWRR View Post
    Im unsure about two pokemon I have, I recently got them in a trade. I can't seem to put them on GTS so that might a favor on the real side.

    Pokemon Species: Manaphy, Mew
    Nickname: None for either
    OT: Manaphy - Mat, Mew - JEsSICA
    OT Gender:None for either
    IDno: Manaphy - 62971, Mew - 48984
    Shiny?: No for both
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Manaphy - Timid, Mew - Docile
    Characteristic: Manaphy - Takes plenty of siestas, Mew - Likes to tan
    Ability: Manaphy - Hydration, Mew - Synchronize
    Moves: Manaphy - Taiil glow; Bubble; Water Sport, Mew - Transform, Metronome, Psychic, Dazzling, Gleam
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: Manaphy - 7, Mew - 60
    Stats: Manaphy - HP 33; A 18; D 21; SA 21; SD 21; SP 23, Mew - HP 249; A 167; D 156; SA 166; SD 171 SP 178
    Location Caught: Manaphy - Johto, Mew - Hoen
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Manaphy - Pokeball, Mew - Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Manaphy has no ribbons, Mee has a Relax Ribbon and Kalos Champion Ribbon
    Event Pokemon cannot be put up on the GTS at all. The only exceptions are the Deoxys caught in ORAS.

    I'm not 100% sure about the Manaphy. It could be hacked because it has flawless IVs from what I can tell but it could also be RNGd as flawless IVs and a Timid nature were legal in Gen4 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Unless the OT is a known hacker it's hard to tell.

    The Mew is definitely hacked however. The only non-event Mew that can come from Hoenn games are from New Island and that event was only released in Japan so any non-Japanese Mew, that aren't from events, are hacked even if they were caught normally as you need to hack in order to get to it in the first place.
    Last edited by Greedy Chibi; 14th January 2015 at 2:59 AM.

  5. #11405
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Event Pokemon cannot be put up on the GTS at all. The only exceptions are the Deoxys caught in ORAS.

    I'm not 100% sure about the Manaphy. It could be hacked because it has flawless IVs from what I can tell but it could also be RNGd as flawless IVs and a Timid nature were legal in Gen4 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Unless the OT is a known hacker it's hard to tell.

    The Mew is definitely hacked however. The only non-event Mew that can come from Hoenn games are from New Island and that event was only released in Japan so any non-Japanese Mew, that aren't from events, are hacked even if they were caught normally as you need to hack in order to get to it in the first place.
    Darn it well thamks for the help, I'll go search for new ones then
    When she was just a girl
    She expected the world
    But it flew away from her reach
    So she ran away in her sleep
    And dreamed of
    Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise
    Every time she closed her eyes


    Click here for my Trade Shop!

    IGN: Hannah
    3DS Friend Code: 0018-2917-4419
    Time Zone: PST/GMT-7
    Friend Safari: Butterfree, Volbeat, Venomoth

  6. #11406
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Groudon
    Nickname:None
    OT:Red
    OT Gender: Genderless
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Some in HP. May be because I killed a marill with it.
    IV's: Perfect in everything
    Nature: Adament
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Fire Blast
    Eathquake
    Fissue
    Solar beam
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled through time and space from the hoenn region
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Attack; 369
    Defense: 316
    Sp. Attack: 212
    Sp. Defence
    Speed: 216
    Location Caught: Doesn't say
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Premium ball
    Any other notes?: I received in a trade for my dialga on the GTS and was very surprised. I think it may be hacked but I want to make sure first. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Dancing Togekiss; 14th January 2015 at 10:59 PM.

  7. #11407
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Zapdos
    Nickname: None
    OT: 10 ANIV
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 00010
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Untouched
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Agility, Detect, Drill Peck, Charge
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: 70
    Stats: 227/152/130/201/152/182
    Location Caught: Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the hoenn region
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Got it from the GTS for a latias, from reading the first post i think it's hacked but i don't know lol.

  8. #11408
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    hack, gen 3 events can't have 6 ivs
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    second 3ds fc 1607-3951-9913
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2

  9. #11409
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Just got this in a wonder trade yesterday and it looks suspicious to me...

    Pokemon Species: Snivy
    Nickname: None
    OT: JERS
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 41489
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Mirror Coat, Vine Whip, Iron Tail
    Level Caught at: Egg hatched
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/4/6/5/6/6
    Location Caught: Egg hatched
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: Got this Snivy in a wonder trade.
    My Slurpuff brings all the boys to the yard.

    My Pokemon X Friend Code: 3437-3423-6333
    My Friend Safari: Bibarel, Gyarados, Frogadier
    Currently looking for Ditto, but will accept any friend requests at the moment! Just PM me if you add me!

  10. #11410
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meillquei View Post
    Just got this in a wonder trade yesterday and it looks suspicious to me...

    Pokemon Species: Snivy
    Nickname: None
    OT: JERS
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 41489
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: ?
    IV's: ?
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Magical Leaf, Mirror Coat, Vine Whip, Iron Tail
    Level Caught at: Egg hatched
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12/4/6/5/6/6
    Location Caught: Egg hatched
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball
    Any other notes?: Got this Snivy in a wonder trade.
    Snivy can't be in a Dream Ball, so it's hacked. Weird that it has Overgrow instead of Contrary, though. If you're going to hack a Pokemon, at least hack it with a good ability.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  11. #11411
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Togekiss View Post
    Pokemon Species: Groudon
    Nickname:None
    OT:Red
    OT Gender: Genderless
    IDno: 01337
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Some in HP. May be because I killed a marill with it.
    IV's: Perfect in everything
    Nature: Adament
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Fire Blast
    Eathquake
    Fissue
    Solar beam
    Level Caught at: Seems to have traveled through time and space from the hoenn region
    Current Level:100
    Stats: Attack; 369
    Defense: 316
    Sp. Attack: 212
    Sp. Defence
    Speed: 216
    Location Caught: Doesn't say
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Premium ball
    Any other notes?: I received in a trade for my dialga on the GTS and was very surprised. I think it may be hacked but I want to make sure first. Thank you in advance!
    hack.id is that of a hacker
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    second 3ds fc 1607-3951-9913
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2

  12. #11412
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    hack.id is that of a hacker
    Also, just for reference, Dancing Togekiss, most Trainer IDs that are 01337 are those of hackers because "1337" spells "leet" and kids with PowerSaves think that's cool.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  13. #11413
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Really bad hack, you could have figured it out yourself by checking the IVs and reading the OP.


    Hacked, a real one would have a de-CAPSLOCKed "nickname" when transferred to 6th gen.
    That is what I was told was off and what I thought was off. Thanks!
    3DS FC 2423-4461-8687 Trainer Name: Luke

    Trinity League Badges

  14. #11414
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HannahRAWRR View Post
    Im unsure about two pokemon I have, I recently got them in a trade. I can't seem to put them on GTS so that might a favor on the real side.

    Pokemon Species: Manaphy, Mew
    Nickname: None for either
    OT: Manaphy - Mat, Mew - JEsSICA
    OT Gender:None for either
    IDno: Manaphy - 62971, Mew - 48984
    Shiny?: No for both
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Manaphy - Timid, Mew - Docile
    Characteristic: Manaphy - Takes plenty of siestas, Mew - Likes to tan
    Ability: Manaphy - Hydration, Mew - Synchronize
    Moves: Manaphy - Taiil glow; Bubble; Water Sport, Mew - Transform, Metronome, Psychic, Dazzling, Gleam
    Level Caught at: N/A
    Current Level: Manaphy - 7, Mew - 60
    Stats: Manaphy - HP 33; A 18; D 21; SA 21; SD 21; SP 23, Mew - HP 249; A 167; D 156; SA 166; SD 171 SP 178
    Location Caught: Manaphy - Johto, Mew - Hoen
    Egg?: N/A
    Pokeball Caught In: Manaphy - Pokeball, Mew - Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Manaphy has no ribbons, Mee has a Relax Ribbon and Kalos Champion Ribbon
    That Manaphy sounds like the one that is being traded in the shops (At least the OT is Mat on that one). It is cloned like crazy, but most of the seasoned traders I see say it looks legit.
    3DS FC 2423-4461-8687 Trainer Name: Luke

    Trinity League Badges

  15. #11415
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lchestnut81 View Post
    That Manaphy sounds like the one that is being traded in the shops (At least the OT is Mat on that one). It is cloned like crazy, but most of the seasoned traders I see say it looks legit.
    I'm pretty sure the Manaphy with OT: Mat belongs to Bond697. I don't know what Bond's gen 4 ID number was, but he was a prolific RNGer and he had his pokemon public on pokecheck for the longest time. He pretty much gave his pokemon away in any way he could. They're not hacked, they're just cloned to oblivion and spread around the pokemon community like wildfire. It's legal, cloned, but legal.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  16. #11416
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    hack.id is that of a hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Also, just for reference, Dancing Togekiss, most Trainer IDs that are 01337 are those of hackers because "1337" spells "leet" and kids with PowerSaves think that's cool.
    Thank you for clarifying this for me

  17. #11417
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    EDIT- had to remove some smilies emoticons that accidentally got added.
    Just want to check on a few dittos. Gonna berry off all the EVs to be sure. Some may have Daycare exp after I got them, but no ev's.
    None have any of the contest stats (cool, etc) raised at all.

    Ditto #1: Thinking Hack since Contest ribbon, none of the contest stats raised, and came from Unova where they only have movies and musicals?
    Ditto #2 & 3: I think/hope they are real

    #1    Spoiler:


    #2     Spoiler:


    #3     Spoiler:
    Last edited by too-weak; 16th January 2015 at 9:07 AM. Reason: sorry, forgot smilies auto-appear after colons with some letters
    Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon special going on. Sale on Starters, Pikachu, Riolu, and Choice Scarves.
    I have ALL RELEASED HIDDEN ABILITIES up to May 2015. Including Unova HA starters, Tyrunt, Amuara, and Johto HA starters.
    All are uncloned. All are not RNG. All are Blue Pentagon.
    Can also breed for Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, and/or nicknames upon request.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nursery-Gen-6

    3DS FC: 4553 9972 4173

  18. #11418
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by too-weak View Post
    EDIT- had to remove some smilies emoticons that accidentally got added.
    Just want to check on a few dittos. Gonna berry off all the EVs to be sure. Some may have Daycare exp after I got them, but no ev's.
    None have any of the contest stats (cool, etc) raised at all.

    Ditto #1: Thinking Hack since Contest ribbon, none of the contest stats raised, and came from Unova where they only have movies and musicals?
    Ditto #2 & 3: I think/hope they are real

    #1    Spoiler:


    #2     Spoiler:


    #3     Spoiler:
    Ditto 1 and 3 are both hacked. Ditto 1 because it has the Contest Memory Ribbon, is from Unova and contests didn't exist in Gen5. Ditto 3 is hacked because the only natures from Gen4 that can have flawless IVs are Timid, Modest, Calm and Docile.

    Ditto 2 I'm not sure about.

  19. #11419
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Thanks for the reply. Expected fake for #1 (haven't used at all yet) and my gut feeling, although I didn't have any solid reasoning, was a little iffy on #3 (gave one of its offspring to a IRL friend, but otherwise the offspring were sitting in my PC boxes).
    Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon special going on. Sale on Starters, Pikachu, Riolu, and Choice Scarves.
    I have ALL RELEASED HIDDEN ABILITIES up to May 2015. Including Unova HA starters, Tyrunt, Amuara, and Johto HA starters.
    All are uncloned. All are not RNG. All are Blue Pentagon.
    Can also breed for Egg moves, IVs (not 6IV), natures, and/or nicknames upon request.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Nursery-Gen-6

    3DS FC: 4553 9972 4173

  20. #11420
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22

    Default

    This was too good to be true. It's a 6IV shiny, pokerus Japanese Bagon holding a master ball that I received from Wonder Trade.

    Pokemon Species: Bagon
    Nickname: タツベイ
    OT: セレーネ
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 51560
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Dragon Breath, Headbutt, Focus Energy, Crunch
    Level Caught at: Egg Hatched 12/1/2014
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 6/6/5/5/6
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: It's holding a masterball and it has pokerus. Also, I received it from wonder trade.

    *I also forgot to mention that it has a blue pentagon.
    Last edited by BL00p; 17th January 2015 at 1:06 AM.
    3DS FC: 3496-9493-8590

  21. #11421
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I was wondering whether anyone can tell me anything about the following OT/ID:
    LALOU 11649

    I have a few Dittos from this person, but they look legal to me (IVs/EVs/Natures fit with the stats, all are non-shiny, non-HA). From the looks of it, they can be RNG'd. Just want to know if the OT/ID combination is known for either hacking or RNGing or not known at all.

  22. #11422

    Default

    I just got this Gyarados but didn't seem legit

    Pokemon Species: Gyarados
    Nickname: Gyarados
    OT: Matt
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 28800
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adament
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Moxie
    Moves: Ice Fang, Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake
    Level Caught at: Egg Hatched 2/22/2014
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 343, Atk 343, Def 203, Sp.A 150, Sp.D 249, Spd 212
    Location Caught: Route 7
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: It's holding a life orb. I come from the wonder trade. Has blue pentagon. Has Pokerus!!!

  23. #11423
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Some RandomHole
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Landorus-T
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: FROSCHI
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 56889
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: none
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Extrasensory/Sword Dance/Earth Power/Rock Slide
    Level Caught at: Apparently lv. 50 (traded)
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 181/110/112/100/111
    Location Caught: Soaring in the Sky
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?:
    -IGN of trader was Drew, FC 0989-2457-2684
    -Passes GTS and Battle Spot Checks



    Sprite from http://www.pkparaiso.com/

    3DS FC: 3497-0560-0061
    IGN: X: Joseph | AS: ModernGamer


  24. #11424
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Darkrai
    Nickname: Darkrai
    OT: ALAMOS
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 05318
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: thoroughly cunning
    Ability: Bad Breams
    Moves: Roar of time, Spacial rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 130hp, 91atk, 97def, 162sp atk, 95sp def, 138spd
    Location Caught: Sinnoh
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: No
    DW females for trade:

  25. #11425
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    hack. event darkrais cannot be shiny. only darkrai that can be is the one from new moon island on platinum
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    second 3ds fc 1607-3951-9913
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2

Page 457 of 475 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •