Page 458 of 493 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast
Results 11,426 to 11,450 of 12313

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11426
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furan1 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Spritzee
    Nickname: Spritzee
    OT: Nickdra
    OT Gender: No color
    IDno: 43005
    Shiny: Yes
    EV's: none
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Mild
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Healer
    Moves: Fairy Wind/ Sweet Kiss/ Odor Sleuth/ Echoed Voice
    Level Caught at: Apparently level 14
    Current Level: 14
    Stats: 50/ 23/ 23/ 28/ 27/ 15
    Location Caught: Route 7
    Egg: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
    Any other notes: Date Met is 9/8/2014 and languange is SPA. I ran an additional IV check by going to the Battle Institute and using serebii's iv calculator.

    Thanks! Having a lot of trouble figuring out what is legit this generation. This pokemon seems extremely unlikely considering the very low probability of occurrence due to ivs.
    I actually nabbed two of those off wonder trades with the exact OT/ID number. Had a friend hack-check it for me, can tell you with certainty that the one you have is 100% illegitimate.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games, Old-school DS: (4597-0364-2569) New-school/Battlin' DS: (4055-5677-3071), current 6th gen UU record: 56W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU/NU supporter, "Shop" Owner, Steam Pillager, NFL Writer/Mocker, and Spawn-Camper-Beater-Upper.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:


  2. #11427
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California, United States
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Thanks a bunch! Wish I could get better at checking these. I really couldn't spot anything. I guess the best hack check this generation is an intuition check.
    my favorite pokemon

  3. #11428
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    *shrug* Who knows?
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    7942ef72 Is the PID he RNGed his ID number for to make the spread shiny. It's the PID for the hex-flawless Timid spread in HG/SS. I've been on Smogon once or twice and browsed around their trade threads at times, some people use to list the PIDs they RNGed for in gen 4. I never understood why really, it doesn't tell you anything useful, and it always looked suspicious to me, but I'm a bit jaded by past hackers so maybe that's just my paranoia. Any way, knowing the PID doesn't really tell you anything, and the people who can use the PID to double check the spread are fully capably of finding the correct PID on their own.

    As for the several ID/OT combos, that was also pretty common in gen 4. You could only RNG for one spread at a time in gen 4, so if you wanted HP Fire Timid and HP Ice Timid, that meant you needed to play the game twice (well, only if you wanted the pokemon shiny). Quite few people had the ability to extract their save files and could inject them back into the cart at will. Other, like myself, were low tech and had to delete the previous save every time we decided to RNG a different spread. Emu abuse would make this process a lot easier though. Did the trade thread mention tht they played on an emulator? Some users also use to make note of that as well.

    EDIT: I just noticed that he lists his file as Japanese. Is the OT in the blocky Japanese font, and does the pokemon have a JAP tag? If not, then regardless of Bitterlemon's legitimacy, it would seem someone hacked one of his pokemon. Even if the pokemon has the right OT font and the JAP tag, however, the problem of the ID number still remains, but the font and tag would give a definitive answer.
    Sorry for the late reply. I checked it, and the OT is not in the blocky Japanese font, nor does it have the JPN tag; so there's our answer. Really unfortunate that someone may have likely hacked his Pokémon in that case. I'll have to let my bf know about this, since I got the clone from him.
    The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Thief
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3



    Death by glamour.

    Credits: foop-mcfawn of tumblr for the MTT-EX sprite.

  4. #11429
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Delibird
    Nickname: ChristmasDay
    OT: Sombri
    IDno: ???
    OT Gender: Red
    Shiny: Yes, it is shiny
    EVs: Unknown
    IVs: Unknown
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Present
    Level caught at: Lvl 34
    Current level: Lvl 100
    Stats: Attack 141, Defense 132, Sp Attack 173, Sp Defense 130, Speed 220
    Location caught: Shoal Cave
    Egg: No
    Pokeball caught in: Ultra Ball

    I am very worried that this is hacked. I am not sure if Shoal Cave is part of Hoenn. Please help!
    "Hi my name is N and I have no friends..."



    My team Omega Ruby


  5. #11430
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Missouri, U.S. GMT/UTC -6
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clemont1 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Delibird
    Nickname: ChristmasDay
    OT: Sombri
    IDno: ???
    OT Gender: Red
    Shiny: Yes, it is shiny
    EVs: Unknown
    IVs: Unknown
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Present
    Level caught at: Lvl 34
    Current level: Lvl 100
    Stats: Attack 141, Defense 132, Sp Attack 173, Sp Defense 130, Speed 220
    Location caught: Shoal Cave
    Egg: No
    Pokeball caught in: Ultra Ball

    I am very worried that this is hacked. I am not sure if Shoal Cave is part of Hoenn. Please help!
    The shoal cave is apart of hoen, I was just there two hours ago. Hope that helps.
    The below link is a link to all of my trading information including friend codes, what I have for trade, what I am looking for and my friend safari.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KhHTcaltI/edit

  6. #11431
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I once read Timid means it was caught in another region, so I still don't know if it is hacked.
    "Hi my name is N and I have no friends..."



    My team Omega Ruby


  7. #11432
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clemont1 View Post
    I once read Timid means it was caught in another region, so I still don't know if it is hacked.
    I might misunderstand you, but "Timid" is just the nature of the pokemon, where its speed stat is increased by 10% at the cost of 10% attack.

    Otherwise, to me it seems legit.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  8. #11433
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    I might misunderstand you, but "Timid" is just the nature of the pokemon, where its speed stat is increased by 10% at the cost of 10% attack.

    Otherwise, to me it seems legit.


    Idon't know if I should trade it away or not.
    "Hi my name is N and I have no friends..."



    My team Omega Ruby


  9. #11434
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Sylveon
    OT: same as on the event page
    OT Gender: unknown (any ots don't show gender when I look at them on my game.)
    IDno: 03234
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: all, they used the macho brace
    IV's: hp, attack, defense, sp atk, sp def, speed
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: cute charm
    Moves: substitute, helping hand, toxic, moonblast
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 394, 166, 166, 287, 296, 172
    Location Caught: unknown
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: event ball
    Any other notes?: if its hacked I'm just gonna trade it on the pss. If its not hacked but isn't supposed to be shiny, I'd like it a lot if someone with powersave could turn it to its regular color

    The Ot is the same thing as on here http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/700.shtml
    I'm done playing Pokémon
    Thanks to everyone who traded with me

    MY GIVEAWAY HERE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...away-take-asap

  10. #11435
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrybluecat View Post
    Pokemon Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Sylveon
    OT: same as on the event page
    OT Gender: unknown (any ots don't show gender when I look at them on my game.)
    IDno: 03234
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: all, they used the macho brace
    IV's: hp, attack, defense, sp atk, sp def, speed
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: cute charm
    Moves: substitute, helping hand, toxic, moonblast
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 394, 166, 166, 287, 296, 172
    Location Caught: unknown
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: event ball
    Any other notes?: if its hacked I'm just gonna trade it on the pss. If its not hacked but isn't supposed to be shiny, I'd like it a lot if someone with powersave could turn it to its regular color

    The Ot is the same thing as on here http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/700.shtml
    This Pokemon is most likely hacked. Event Pokemon are always Shiny locked AFAIK, unless they're guaranteed Shiny ones, but getting one to legitimetly have 6IVs is extremely unlikely even if the Pokemon is guaranteed to have at least 3. I'm not sure if the Birthday Eeveelutions come with 3IVs or not but I'd personally get rid of it for the Shininess alone.

  11. #11436
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    This Pokemon is most likely hacked. Event Pokemon are always Shiny locked AFAIK, unless they're guaranteed Shiny ones, but getting one to legitimetly have 6IVs is extremely unlikely even if the Pokemon is guaranteed to have at least 3. I'm not sure if the Birthday Eeveelutions come with 3IVs or not but I'd personally get rid of it for the Shininess alone.
    Okay ;3; thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ModernGamer View Post
    Pokemon Species: Landorus-T
    Nickname: Landorus
    OT: FROSCHI
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 56889
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: none
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits.
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Extrasensory/Sword Dance/Earth Power/Rock Slide
    Level Caught at: Apparently lv. 50 (traded)
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 181/110/112/100/111
    Location Caught: Soaring in the Sky
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Master Ball
    Any other notes?:
    -IGN of trader was Drew, FC 0989-2457-2684
    -Passes GTS and Battle Spot Checks
    I just wanted to say that it seems like its legit, but then they used powersave to make it 6iv, since you can do it on powersave. I wish that wasn't invented.
    Last edited by starrybluecat; 27th January 2015 at 7:58 AM.
    I'm done playing Pokémon
    Thanks to everyone who traded with me

    MY GIVEAWAY HERE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...away-take-asap

  12. #11437
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    CST or UCT-6/GMT-6
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: --
    OT: Shigumu (JPN)
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 44093
    Shiny?: YES
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sacred Fire, Fire Blast
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: Lv. 44
    Stats: 163/134/97/127/154/88
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink Pokeball (Love ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    Ho-Oh can be caught in Unova?? o.0
    FC: 5129-1748-8672 IGN: Haruka

  13. #11438
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justPeachy View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ho-Oh
    Nickname: --
    OT: Shigumu (JPN)
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 44093
    Shiny?: YES
    EV's: (if known) N/A
    IV's: (if known) N/A
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sacred Fire, Fire Blast
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: Lv. 44
    Stats: 163/134/97/127/154/88
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink Pokeball (Love ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    Ho-Oh can be caught in Unova?? o.0
    Hacked, Dream Radar Pokemon cannot be shiny.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

  14. #11439
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    I just received a 2013 Movie Genesect, but I can't seem to make it relearn any of its event-exclusive moves on X/Y or OR/AS. Does this mean it is hacked? : o (When I received it it did not have any of its event moves.)

  15. #11440
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etherya View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I just received a 2013 Movie Genesect, but I can't seem to make it relearn any of its event-exclusive moves on X/Y or OR/AS. Does this mean it is hacked? : o (When I received it it did not have any of its event moves.)
    I think only Pokemon obtained in XY/ORAS can relearn event moves. If the Genesect no longer has them then there's no way to get the moves back sadly.

  16. #11441
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    I think only Pokemon obtained in XY/ORAS can relearn event moves. If the Genesect no longer has them then there's no way to get the moves back sadly.
    Ah, at least that makes it more legal now, haha.

    I guess that was one of the reason the person wanted to trade it away.

  17. #11442
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    57

    Default

    I just wanted to confirm this

    Can eevee be in a friendball?

    No, right?
    I'm done playing Pokémon
    Thanks to everyone who traded with me

    MY GIVEAWAY HERE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...away-take-asap

  18. #11443
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starrybluecat View Post
    I just wanted to confirm this

    Can eevee be in a friendball?

    No, right?
    Nope, only way to get an Eevee in HGSS is from Bill and pokewalker (both Eevees come in a standard pokeball)
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  19. #11444
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Is there a 100% certainty that Mewtwo from Kalos cannot be shiny? If so, I got a hacked one...
    3DS Friend code: 1848-1686-7477
    Friend safari: Machoke, Pancham, Breloom

  20. #11445
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Nope, only way to get an Eevee in HGSS is from Bill and pokewalker (both Eevees come in a standard pokeball)
    Oh ok thank you :3
    I'm done playing Pokémon
    Thanks to everyone who traded with me

    MY GIVEAWAY HERE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...away-take-asap

  21. #11446
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakaali View Post
    Is there a 100% certainty that Mewtwo from Kalos cannot be shiny? If so, I got a hacked one...
    All Kalos born Legendaries (Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo) are shiny-locked so yes this is a hack 3:

  22. #11447
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Ok i been wonder trading to finish my pokedex and i got a few shinys i no most of the stuff that you get from it is hacks but i just wanna check

        Spoiler:- PKMN1 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN2 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN 3 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN4 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN 5 :

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  23. #11448
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    474

    Default

    can some one pls check this pkmn?

    i just did 3 WTs just now. the first got me a heavy ball choice banded lvl100 shiny Adamant Arbok (with poison fang, aqua tail, iron tail and sucker punch). it looks great but i just found out it has 6IV and caught in mystery zone 1/1/2000 at lvl20. lenty of siestas as the iv noting. all its moves are pp maxed out. intimidate ability.

    OT Micheal, ID 12345. 1million exp. english Arbok.
    hp 267
    stk 295
    df 212
    spa 162
    sdf 194
    spd 201

    i like its stats however its IVs and trainer ID are a bit suspect, even its mystery zone capture area makes me suspicious.

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny :656:
    GMT-5hrs

  24. #11449
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Ok i been wonder trading to finish my pokedex and i got a few shinys i no most of the stuff that you get from it is hacks but i just wanna check

        Spoiler:- PKMN1 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN2 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN 3 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN4 :


        Spoiler:- PKMN 5 :
    These would be a lot easier if you did an IV check in the Pokemon Center, but-

    PKMN 1: If this has perfect IVs it is a hack. If not it may pass as a legal and legit Pokemon
    PKMN 2: Legal
    PKMN 3: This OT & ID No. combination is a known hacker.
    PKMN 4: Legal
    PKMN 5: Legal



    Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    can some one pls check this pkmn?

    i just did 3 WTs just now. the first got me a heavy ball choice banded lvl100 shiny Adamant Arbok (with poison fang, aqua tail, iron tail and sucker punch). it looks great but i just found out it has 6IV and caught in mystery zone 1/1/2000 at lvl20. lenty of siestas as the iv noting. all its moves are pp maxed out. intimidate ability.

    OT Micheal, ID 12345. 1million exp. english Arbok.
    hp 267
    stk 295
    df 212
    spa 162
    sdf 194
    spd 201

    i like its stats however its IVs and trainer ID are a bit suspect, even its mystery zone capture area makes me suspicious.
    Definitely a hack. ID No. with 12345 are known hackers ID numbers and is just about impossible to catch a shiny that is 6IV in the wild.

  25. #11450
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    These would be a lot easier if you did an IV check in the Pokemon Center, but-

    PKMN 1: If this has perfect IVs it is a hack. If not it may pass as a legal and legit Pokemon
    PKMN 2: Legal
    PKMN 3: This OT & ID No. combination is a known hacker.
    PKMN 4: Legal
    PKMN 5: Legal





    Definitely a hack. ID No. with 12345 are known hackers ID numbers and is just about impossible to catch a shiny that is 6IV in the wild.
    ok thanks just wanted to check

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

Page 458 of 493 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •