Page 460 of 494 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 12336

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11476
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charizard25 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Xerneas
    Nickname: no nickname
    OT: Rhuk
    OT Gender: Idk
    IDno: 44328
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Idk
    IV's: Flawless 6IV
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic:Mischievous
    Ability: Fairy Aura
    Moves: Gravity
    Geomancy
    MoonBlast
    MegaHorn
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level:50
    Stats: 201/136/115/166/118/119
    Location Caught: Team Flare HQ
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: UltraBall
    Any other notes?: Got from GTS. Date Met: 9/1/2014.
    Since there is no such thing as RNGing in gen VI, afaik, so this one is most likely hacked. Or he got really really really lucky (0.003% chance if my calculations are correct)...
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  2. #11477
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ok thanx for the reply. What should I do with it now? Should I release it? Will it mess up my game? If so in what way?
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  3. #11478
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ok thanx for the reply. What should I do with it now? Should I release it? Will it mess up my game? If so in what way?
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  4. #11479
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charizard25 View Post
    Ok thanx for the reply. What should I do with it now? Should I release it? Will it mess up my game? If so in what way?
    It won't mess up your game. Do whatever you want with it. You could still use it in PvE without a problem (people tend to look down on people who use hacked pokemon in PvP)
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  5. #11480
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    What's PvE?
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  6. #11481
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    My bad, kind of used to that abbreviation. It's player vs environment, thus normal playthrough, battle maison, etc. Anything that doesn't involve battling another player.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  7. #11482
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ok thanx. Can I use it in online battles? Not that I'll use it I'm just curious
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  8. #11483
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charizard25 View Post
    Ok thanx. Can I use it in online battles? Not that I'll use it I'm just curious
    ORAS sometimes wont let you use hacks in battle depending on how they are made or edited. Those that do get through though, like a Y version Floette, Shiny Xerneas, or even 6IV Ditto are very frowned upon and people can report you.

    Quote Originally Posted by justPeachy View Post
    It was once a legal, legit pokemon but someone with powersave used cheat codes to make it have perfect IVs, for breeding purposes. It's still legit in my book. It depends you but most people would still keep it. It's ability is correct, move is correct, and its from Unova without the blue pentagon.
    This ONCE legal ditto has been edited into a hack, making it ILLEGAL. Unless you plan on using it for breeding/story purposes, release it. If you are caught trading this pokemon, or someone reports you for using a hack in battle, the consequences can be harsh.

  9. #11484
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanx for the info I don't really use Legends in battle I only have them for my collection so it will just be sitting in my PC
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  10. #11485
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Thanx for the info I don't really use Legends in battle I only have them for my collection so it will just be sitting in my PC
    My Pokemon X FC: 2852 9611 1197

  11. #11486
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charizard25 View Post
    Thanx for the info I don't really use Legends in battle I only have them for my collection so it will just be sitting in my PC
    Legendaries are legal to use in battle and such, as long as they were obtained legally via catching, event, ect. And not edited.
    I threw Shiny Xerneas in there as an example because it is shiny locked and 100% UN-obtainable

    Quote Originally Posted by justPeachy View Post
    Pokemon Species:Mew
    Nickname: None or Mew
    OT: Sky
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 23151
    Shiny?: YES
    EV's: NA
    IV's: NA
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Sorry, not available at hand...
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome
    Level Caught at: 30
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 109/66/74/81/74/74
    Location Caught: Hoenn
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's JPN region with regular English spelling. Already confirmed that it's hacked/edited, but my question is, HOW hacked is it? Beyond saving? Is it worth Trying to salvage this lil guy?

    Update: Things aren't really looking in my favor, according to Bulbapedia.
    Yes this is a hack, the only legit shiny mew that was obtained through the event then soft resetted to shiny would be Eppie's Shiny Mew
    Last edited by Miss Alexis; 6th February 2015 at 3:24 PM.

  12. #11487
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The UK
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi!

    Pokemon Speciesitto (it's japanese)
    Nickname: /
    OT: (some japanese characters)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 06639
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: /
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Imposter
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: /
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 237/118/132/146/134/132
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: /
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier ball
    Any other notes?: Is this hacked? Or is it just RNG'd?
    Hello

    My FC : 2938 6270 1987
    If you add me, PM me and I'll add you back

    I'm looking for someone with a japanese 3DS and pokemon omega ruby/alpha sapphire. If you have this, send me a PM

  13. #11488
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Monasti View Post
    Hi!

    Pokemon Speciesitto (it's japanese)
    Nickname: /
    OT: (some japanese characters)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 06639
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: /
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability:Imposter
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: /
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 237/118/132/146/134/132
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: /
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier ball
    Any other notes?: Is this hacked? Or is it just RNG'd?
    I cant say for sure, but according to the information given, this would be legal due to 5th gen rng

  14. #11489
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quick question. Is it possible to get a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom in ORAS? Or are they still shiny-locked like they are in BW/BW2 (for some reason)?
    When all else fails, nothing beats a swift whack upside the head.

  15. #11490
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Quick question. Is it possible to get a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom in ORAS? Or are they still shiny-locked like they are in BW/BW2 (for some reason)?
    Yup, they're no longer shiny locked as of ORAS.
    2766-9976-5590 || Edge (Y), Ace (OR)
    Breedables

  16. #11491
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
    Yup, they're no longer shiny locked as of ORAS.
    Sweet. Thanks a lot.

    And I'll contribute a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    Yes this is a hack, the only legit shiny mew that was obtained through the event then soft resetted to shiny would be Eppie's Shiny Mew
    Not quite true. Mew can be shiny if it was for the Faraway Island Event in Emerald (Japan only, I've heard). If you RNG your ID/SID you can make a specific spread turn shiny, and just aim for that. But if that's the case, it can't be IV 31 all, since that IV spread does not exist in Generation III. Looking at that Mew, it's Modest and IV 31 all. Something absolutely impossible in Emerald.
    When all else fails, nothing beats a swift whack upside the head.

  17. #11492
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    just wondering if the 10ANNIV Lugia be shiny?

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  18. #11493
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    no, 10 anniv events cannot be shiny at all. any shiny 10 anniv event is a hack
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BESIDES GEN 6 EVENTS WITH PROOF I ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT NEW EVENTS WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF I WON'T TRADE. PROOF MUST BE VIDEO REDEMPTION OR FULL STEP BY STEP REDEMPTION PROCESS VIA PICS. NOT ACCEPTING ONLY WC PROOF. WILL IGNORE ALL NON PROOF OFFERS,SHINY OFFERS ETC

  19. #11494
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    no, 10 anniv events cannot be shiny at all. any shiny 10 anniv event is a hack
    ok thanks. just checking i'll just delete it then

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  20. #11495
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT:GAMESTP
    OT Gender: none
    IDno: 02270
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: careful
    Characteristic: mischievous
    Ability: serene grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion,Rest,Draco Meteor
    Level Caught at: a fateful encounter seems to have led it across time & space to reach Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.
    Current Level:5
    Stats: 25 /16/16/14/16/15
    Location Caught: ??
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
    Any other notes?: got this through a trade on an older game and brought it to this game. Is it a hack?
    Last edited by DestinysAngel; 11th February 2015 at 7:39 PM. Reason: updated with correct info
    IGN Destiny

    FC 2766-9762-8055 :Fairy Safari (Snubbull, Mawile & Floette)
    FC 4613-9479-2947 : Safari Fighting (Pancham, Meinfoo, ??

  21. #11496
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysAngel View Post
    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT:GAMESTP
    OT Gender: none
    IDno: 02270
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: careful
    Characteristic: mischievous
    Ability: serene grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion,Rest,Draco Meteor
    Level Caught at: a fateful encounter seems to have led it across time & space to reach Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.
    Current Level:5
    Stats: 25 /16/16/14/16/15
    Location Caught: ??
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
    Any other notes?: got this through a trade on an older game and brought it to this game. Is it a hack?
    Looks legal, provided it's got the ribbon.

  22. #11497
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    15

    Default

    It has a classic ribbon
    IGN Destiny

    FC 2766-9762-8055 :Fairy Safari (Snubbull, Mawile & Floette)
    FC 4613-9479-2947 : Safari Fighting (Pancham, Meinfoo, ??

  23. #11498
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysAngel View Post
    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT:GAMESTP
    OT Gender: none
    IDno: 02270
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: careful
    Characteristic: mischievous
    Ability: serene grace
    Moves: Wish, Confusion,Rest,Draco Meteor
    Level Caught at: a fateful encounter seems to have led it across time & space to reach Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.
    Current Level:5
    Stats: 25 /16/16/14/16/15
    Location Caught: ??
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
    Any other notes?: got this through a trade on an older game and brought it to this game. Is it a hack?
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysAngel View Post
    It has a classic ribbon
    As giratina25 said above this looks completely legit and legal

  24. #11499

    Default

    Picked up a few Pokemon from the GTS just wanting to see if they're all good, none have any ribbons.

    Pokemon Species: Gallade
    Nickname: Hero
    OT: Max
    OT Gender: Text is in white, not sure?
    IDno: 30883
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 leftover by looking at Super Training graph
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Drain Punch/Poison Jab/Knock Off/Ice Punch
    Level Caught at: Egg Obtained 1/17/2015, Hatched 1/25/2015.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 277/349/166/149/266/284
    Location Caught: Egg Obtained from: a Pokemon Center, Egg Hatched: Battle Resort, Apparently a fateful encounter
    Egg?: Was hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Has blue pentagon, no Pokerus.
    Going off the information page this Pokemon's egg was received in a trade then hatched I think.


    Pokemon Species: Bisharp
    Nickname: No nickname (Japanese spelling of Bisharp)
    OT: (Japanese)
    OT Gender: Text is white, unsure?
    IDno: 07847
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Has at least some HP Evs
    IV's: 31/31/31/??/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Iron Head/Metal Burst/Pursuit/Sucker Punch
    Level Caught at: Egg Received & Hatched 1/26/2015
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: 156/174/132/69/99/99
    Location Caught: Egg Obtained from: Day Care helpers, Hatched: Battle Resort
    Egg?: Was hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Has blue pentagon, has Pokerus.
    Again off the information page this Pokemon's Egg was obtained and hatched in the same game if I'm interpreting the wording correctly.


    Pokemon Species: Chimchar
    Nickname: No nickname (Korean spelling of Chimchar)
    OT: JoKeR (English letters which appear to be from a non-English game)
    OT Gender: Text is white, unsure?
    IDno: 37576
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 0 EVs
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Brave
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves: Scratch/Leer
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 71
    Stats: 165/119/89/109/89/101
    Location Caught: Unova region
    Egg?: No, unknown if hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: No blue pentagon, no Pokerus.
    My first guess was that this Chimchar was RNG'd seeing as it comes from Unova but it has the wrong nature to be used properly competitively which leads me to believe it could be legit?
    Living Pokédex Completion: 719/719 species in box.
    Looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

  25. #11500
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenilius View Post
    Picked up a few Pokemon from the GTS just wanting to see if they're all good, none have any ribbons.

    Pokemon Species: Gallade
    Nickname: Hero
    OT: Max
    OT Gender: Text is in white, not sure?
    IDno: 30883
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 leftover by looking at Super Training graph
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Drain Punch/Poison Jab/Knock Off/Ice Punch
    Level Caught at: Egg Obtained 1/17/2015, Hatched 1/25/2015.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 277/349/166/149/266/284
    Location Caught: Egg Obtained from: a Pokemon Center, Egg Hatched: Battle Resort, Apparently a fateful encounter
    Egg?: Was hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Has blue pentagon, no Pokerus.
    Going off the information page this Pokemon's egg was received in a trade then hatched I think.


    Pokemon Species: Bisharp
    Nickname: No nickname (Japanese spelling of Bisharp)
    OT: (Japanese)
    OT Gender: Text is white, unsure?
    IDno: 07847
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Has at least some HP Evs
    IV's: 31/31/31/??/31/31
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Iron Head/Metal Burst/Pursuit/Sucker Punch
    Level Caught at: Egg Received & Hatched 1/26/2015
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: 156/174/132/69/99/99
    Location Caught: Egg Obtained from: Day Care helpers, Hatched: Battle Resort
    Egg?: Was hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Has blue pentagon, has Pokerus.
    Again off the information page this Pokemon's Egg was obtained and hatched in the same game if I'm interpreting the wording correctly.


    Pokemon Species: Chimchar
    Nickname: No nickname (Korean spelling of Chimchar)
    OT: JoKeR (English letters which appear to be from a non-English game)
    OT Gender: Text is white, unsure?
    IDno: 37576
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: 0 EVs
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Brave
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves: Scratch/Leer
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 71
    Stats: 165/119/89/109/89/101
    Location Caught: Unova region
    Egg?: No, unknown if hatched
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: No blue pentagon, no Pokerus.
    My first guess was that this Chimchar was RNG'd seeing as it comes from Unova but it has the wrong nature to be used properly competitively which leads me to believe it could be legit?
    Gallade is hacked if it has a fateful encounter tag. Only event Pokemon can have that IIRC. The other 2 look okay. The Bisharp just looks like a regular 5IV Pokemon someone bred and the Chimchar, as you said, looks like an RNGd Pokemon. Unless the OTs are known hackers these 2 look perfectly legal.

Page 460 of 494 FirstFirst ... 360410450456457458459460461462463464470 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •