Page 461 of 494 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 12336

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11501
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    chimchar is a hack. you cannot breed dw starters in gen 5 since since males can't pass it's abilities in gen 5 only females back then
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BESIDES GEN 6 EVENTS WITH PROOF I ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT NEW EVENTS WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF I WON'T TRADE. PROOF MUST BE VIDEO REDEMPTION OR FULL STEP BY STEP REDEMPTION PROCESS VIA PICS. NOT ACCEPTING ONLY WC PROOF. WILL IGNORE ALL NON PROOF OFFERS,SHINY OFFERS ETC

  2. #11502
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    here are some event pokemon i list every detail i could even if the name was jap ... i just need to check if their okay or not

        Spoiler:- Rayquaza:


        Spoiler:- Jirachi:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:


        Spoiler:- Sceptile:
    Last edited by Sharingan; 13th February 2015 at 5:51 PM.

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  3. #11503
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Haxorus
    Nickname: ---
    OT: Rédrum
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male): White
    IDno: 14591
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Potenial is above average, Speed is fantastic.
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Moves: Outrage, False Swipe, Rock Slide, X-Scissor
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 96
    Stats: 276/284/195/168/170/276
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: It has a Kalos Champion Ribbon

    I'm thinking this one is legit since the IVs aren't great and the Nature is crap for it, but another opinion would be nice.

    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka
    Friend Safari (Bug): Venomoth, Butterfree, and Masquerain

    I have claimed Venomoth!

  4. #11504
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    here are some event pokemon i list every detail i could even if the name was jap ... i just need to check if their okay or not

        Spoiler:- Rayquaza:


        Spoiler:- Jirachi:


        Spoiler:- Arceus:


        Spoiler:- Sceptile:
    Rayquaza, Jirachi and Sceptile seem legit. Sceptile is RNGd and I am fairly sure they can be shiny.

    Check the EVs for Arceus please, as without EVs the stats don't compute.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  5. #11505
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Rayquaza, Jirachi and Sceptile seem legit. Sceptile is RNGd and I am fairly sure they can be shiny.

    Check the EVs for Arceus please, as without EVs the stats don't compute.
    i check it on super training and it UT . So it haven't been EV train

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  6. #11506
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archsage View Post
    Pokemon Species:Haxorus
    Nickname: ---
    OT: Rédrum
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male): White
    IDno: 14591
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Potenial is above average, Speed is fantastic.
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Moves: Outrage, False Swipe, Rock Slide, X-Scissor
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 96
    Stats: 276/284/195/168/170/276
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Poke Ball
    Any other notes?: It has a Kalos Champion Ribbon

    I'm thinking this one is legit since the IVs aren't great and the Nature is crap for it, but another opinion would be nice.
    It could be possible if the EVs are kind of all over the place, but speed EVs are almost maxed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    i check it on super training and it UT . So it haven't been EV train
    Are you sure its defense stat "can't be beat"?
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  7. #11507
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Are you sure its defense stat "can't be beat"?
    opps it say some fantastic stats that how i judge it ... didnt look it well

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  8. #11508
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    opps it say some fantastic stats that how i judge it ... didnt look it well
    Then it looks legal.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  9. #11509
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Then it looks legal.
    awesome thanks for checking the my pokes =D

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  10. #11510
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    It could be possible if the EVs are kind of all over the place, but speed EVs are almost maxed
    Just looked at it in Super Training, that's exactly how they are. Legit then?

    Friend Code: 5215-1099-2937
    Y IGN: Jin | OR IGN: Haruka
    Friend Safari (Bug): Venomoth, Butterfree, and Masquerain

    I have claimed Venomoth!

  11. #11511
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Wurple
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Seth
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno:29658
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known) Not sure
    IV's: (if known) Not sure
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Mischievous
    Ability:Run Away
    Moves: Tackle, String Shot
    Level Caught at:Hatched
    Current Level:1
    Stats:5/6/555
    Location Caught:Hatched at Fabled Cave
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Level Ball
    Any other notes?: Not sure if this can be in level ball and be "real"

    Pokemon Species:Eevee
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Omar
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:41161
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:Hardy
    Characteristic:Strong willed
    Ability:Run Away
    Moves: Helping hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
    Level Caught at:Hatched
    Current Level:1
    Stats:6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Hatched at Battle Resort
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
    Any other notes?:just not sure

    Thanks for helping if you choose to!
    Friend Code:1263-8693-3157
    IGN:John

  12. #11512
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: None
    OT: i1338
    OT Gender: None
    IDno: 25734
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: IDK
    IV's: Hp.Atk.Def.SpAtk.SpDef.Speed
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes Plenty of Siestas
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Earth Power,Ominous Wind,TaukWind,Gaia Drain
    Level Caught at: A fateful encounter seem to have led it across space and time to reach you form the Sinnoh region
    Current Level: 52
    Stats: 197,124,129,131,128,145
    Location Caught: the Sinnoh region
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: nothin else

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  13. #11513
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tandor
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shaymin
    Nickname: None
    OT: i1338
    OT Gender: None
    IDno: 25734
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: IDK
    IV's: Hp.Atk.Def.SpAtk.SpDef.Speed
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes Plenty of Siestas
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Earth Power,Ominous Wind,TaukWind,Gaia Drain
    Level Caught at: A fateful encounter seem to have led it across space and time to reach you form the Sinnoh region
    Current Level: 52
    Stats: 197,124,129,131,128,145
    Location Caught: the Sinnoh region
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: nothin else
    While someone may have RNGed for it, something about the OT number makes me a bit suspicious, as I know anything from 01337 is hacked. I'd play it safe and say this is too.
    Credit to Fairywitch (Da cool guild leader person)

  14. #11514
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leafeon View Post
    While someone may have RNGed for it, something about the OT number makes me a bit suspicious, as I know anything from 01337 is hacked. I'd play it safe and say this is too.
    RNGed ?? and yeah the OT is odd to me that why i put it here so someone can check this for me

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  15. #11515
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Tandor
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    RNGed ?? and yeah the OT is odd to me that why i put it here so someone can check this for me
    Yeah, before generation 6, people could figure out how the Random Number Generator (RNG) that determined how the game gave shinies, IVs, etc, and abuse it to get good pokemon much more easily.
    Credit to Fairywitch (Da cool guild leader person)

  16. #11516
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leafeon View Post
    Yeah, before generation 6, people could figure out how the Random Number Generator (RNG) that determined how the game gave shinies, IVs, etc, and abuse it to get good pokemon much more easily.
    ok so it a ack one i'll just delete it then

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  17. #11517
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    ROCK CITY
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    ok so it a ack one i'll just delete it then
    Its not a hack. RNG's are legitimately obtained without any external device.

  18. #11518
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xDIRCIOx View Post
    Its not a hack. RNG's are legitimately obtained without any external device.
    ook so its good then ... sorry i dont no what RNG mean so i was thinking it was bad

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  19. #11519
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    the ot for that shaymin is a hacker
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BESIDES GEN 6 EVENTS WITH PROOF I ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT NEW EVENTS WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF I WON'T TRADE. PROOF MUST BE VIDEO REDEMPTION OR FULL STEP BY STEP REDEMPTION PROCESS VIA PICS. NOT ACCEPTING ONLY WC PROOF. WILL IGNORE ALL NON PROOF OFFERS,SHINY OFFERS ETC

  20. #11520
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas, San Antonio
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    the ot for that shaymin is a hacker
    I can confirm this.
    If I remember correctly, this OT used to be a user in the Smogon forums and was banned for using/trading hacked pokemon.

    Pokemon with the OT: i1338 are all hacked, and most of the time, cloned as well.
    They were also made public in pokecheck, and many people downloaded these pokemon by GTS.

    Some of these pokemon are also now banned from Wi-Fi as well.

    *Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Ryuken

  21. #11521
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bronx NY
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
    I can confirm this.
    If I remember correctly, this OT used to be a user in the Smogon forums and was banned for using/trading hacked pokemon.

    Pokemon with the OT: i1338 are all hacked, and most of the time, cloned as well.
    They were also made public in pokecheck, and many people downloaded these pokemon by GTS.

    Some of these pokemon are also now banned from Wi-Fi as well.
    ok i'll delete it then thanks for looking this up

    Working On My Pokemon Team

    IGN Mario / EST Time Zone
    Fc: 3738-0930-9844

    719/719 --- 2/9/2015

  22. #11522
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallShinyCharmander View Post
    Pokemon Species:Wurple
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Seth
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno:29658
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known) Not sure
    IV's: (if known) Not sure
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Mischievous
    Ability:Run Away
    Moves: Tackle, String Shot
    Level Caught at:Hatched
    Current Level:1
    Stats:5/6/555
    Location Caught:Hatched at Fabled Cave
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Level Ball
    Any other notes?: Not sure if this can be in level ball and be "real"

    Pokemon Species:Eevee
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Omar
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:41161
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:Hardy
    Characteristic:Strong willed
    Ability:Run Away
    Moves: Helping hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip
    Level Caught at:Hatched
    Current Level:1
    Stats:6/6/6/6/6
    Location Caught: Hatched at Battle Resort
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Pokeball
    Any other notes?:just not sure

    Thanks for helping if you choose to!
    Wurmple is haxed. Apricorn ball pokes cannot have hidden abilities, and Run Away is the hidden ability...The ball itself would be fine, though.
    Eevee is fine, provided the OT is not a known hacker.

  23. #11523
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Awesome thank you!
    Friend Code:1263-8693-3157
    IGN:John

  24. #11524
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species:luvdisc
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Pantone
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:15332
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:Gentle
    Characteristic:Somewhat vain
    Ability:Swift Swim
    Moves: splash, Lucky chant, water pulse, attract
    Level Caught at:25
    Current Level:25
    Stats:26/29/30/49/60
    Location Caught: route 128
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In:heal ball
    Any other notes?: not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species: goldeen
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Blane
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:58321
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:calm
    Characteristic:quick tempered
    Ability:water veil
    Moves: peck, tail whip, water sport, supersonic
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level:5
    Stats:11/11/8/12/12
    Location Caught:route 114
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught Inokeball
    Any other notes?: not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:volbeat
    Nickname:N/A
    OTante
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:46625
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:bashful
    Characteristic:scatters things often
    Ability:illuminate
    Moves: tackle, double team, confuse Ray, moonlight
    Level Caught at:15
    Current Level:15
    Stats:29/24/22/29/32
    Location Caught:route 7
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:great ball
    Any other notes?:not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:Honedge
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Benny
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:54182
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:sassy
    Characteristic:takes plenty of siestas
    Ability:no gaurd
    Moves: tackle, swords dance, fury cutter, metal sound
    Level Caught at:12
    Current Level:12
    Stats:25/31/16/16/11
    Location Caught:route 6
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:master ball
    Any other notes?:not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:Chansey
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Lanai
    OT Gender:female
    IDno:64585
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: likes to thrash about
    Ability:natural care
    Moves: double-edge, defense curl, pound, growl
    Level Caught at:1
    Current Level:1
    Stats:4/5/6/7/6
    Location Caught:hatched at battle resort
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:dusk ball
    Any other notes?:ball seems weird

    Pokemon Species:maractus
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Prince
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:17986
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:adamant
    Characteristic:capable of taking hits
    Ability:water absorb
    Moves: solar beam, sucker punch, sunny day, petal blizzard
    Level Caught at:48
    Current Level:50
    Stats:151/87/113/87/112
    Location Caught:mirage island
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:luxury ball
    Any other notes?: ball and level seems weird
    Friend Code:1263-8693-3157
    IGN:John

  25. #11525
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallShinyCharmander View Post
    Pokemon Species:luvdisc
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Pantone
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:15332
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:Gentle
    Characteristic:Somewhat vain
    Ability:Swift Swim
    Moves: splash, Lucky chant, water pulse, attract
    Level Caught at:25
    Current Level:25
    Stats:26/29/30/49/60
    Location Caught: route 128
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In:heal ball
    Any other notes?: not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species: goldeen
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Blane
    OT Gender:Male
    IDno:58321
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:calm
    Characteristic:quick tempered
    Ability:water veil
    Moves: peck, tail whip, water sport, supersonic
    Level Caught at: 5
    Current Level:5
    Stats:11/11/8/12/12
    Location Caught:route 114
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught Inokeball
    Any other notes?: not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:volbeat
    Nickname:N/A
    OTante
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:46625
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:bashful
    Characteristic:scatters things often
    Ability:illuminate
    Moves: tackle, double team, confuse Ray, moonlight
    Level Caught at:15
    Current Level:15
    Stats:29/24/22/29/32
    Location Caught:route 7
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:great ball
    Any other notes?:not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:Honedge
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Benny
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:54182
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:sassy
    Characteristic:takes plenty of siestas
    Ability:no gaurd
    Moves: tackle, swords dance, fury cutter, metal sound
    Level Caught at:12
    Current Level:12
    Stats:25/31/16/16/11
    Location Caught:route 6
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:master ball
    Any other notes?:not sure if legit

    Pokemon Species:Chansey
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Lanai
    OT Gender:female
    IDno:64585
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: likes to thrash about
    Ability:natural care
    Moves: double-edge, defense curl, pound, growl
    Level Caught at:1
    Current Level:1
    Stats:4/5/6/7/6
    Location Caught:hatched at battle resort
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:dusk ball
    Any other notes?:ball seems weird

    Pokemon Species:maractus
    Nickname:N/A
    OT:Prince
    OT Gender:male
    IDno:17986
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's: (if known) Not Known
    IV's: (if known)Not Known
    Nature:adamant
    Characteristic:capable of taking hits
    Ability:water absorb
    Moves: solar beam, sucker punch, sunny day, petal blizzard
    Level Caught at:48
    Current Level:50
    Stats:151/87/113/87/112
    Location Caught:mirage island
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:luxury ball
    Any other notes?: ball and level seems weird
    These all look legal and legit, the only worth questioning is the shiny honedge in a master ball and although improbable, its not impossible.

Page 461 of 494 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •