Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432
Results 10,776 to 10,792 of 10792

Thread: Hack-Check Thread

I received a Carvanha on GTS. Everything about it checks out, but it's in a Moon Ball and according to serebii's pokedex, it can only be caught on the Pokewalker. Does that make this Carvanha a hack?

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    I received a Carvanha on GTS. Everything about it checks out, but it's in a Moon Ball and according to serebii's pokedex, it can only be caught on the Pokewalker. Does that make this Carvanha a hack?
    Yes it would.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51
    Pokemon Y Shiny Value: 2256

Quote Originally Posted by cinderkitteh View Post
    It can be caught in D/P/Pt.

I can't remember, do the games allow you to trade over HG/SS balls like the Moon Ball over to D/P/Pt? Or does the item get taken off/replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    It can be caught in D/P/Pt.

I can't remember, do the games allow you to trade over HG/SS balls like the Moon Ball over to D/P/Pt? Or does the item get taken off/replaced?
    You can't transfer Apricorn Balls to D/P/Pt. This is why Moon Ball Eevee is illegal. When you transfer an Apricorn Ball over, it just turns into a regular Poke Ball because D/P/Pt were made 3 years prior to HGSS and the Apricorn Balls were not programmed into the original Gen IV games.

Therefore Moon Ball Carvanha is illegal.

My trade shop is now open!
    Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You can't transfer Apricorn Balls to D/P/Pt. This is why Moon Ball Eevee is illegal. When you transfer an Apricorn Ball over, it just turns into a regular Poke Ball because D/P/Pt were made 3 years prior to HGSS and the Apricorn Balls were not programmed into the original Gen IV games.

Therefore Moon Ball Carvanha is illegal.
    Thanks all! I evolved it for dex fodder, won't be trading or breeding it anytime soon.

I love to breed Pokémon! If you have a request, PM me. I'll breed you a Pokémon that you request!

Current National Dex Status: 511/718
    "The only woman I'm pimping is sweet lady propane, and I'm tricking her out all over this town!"
    † Praise Him!†
    Profile Pic by Aminella of DeviantArt, Other pics from PMD Wikia

Hello everyone~ !! I just received this Sylveon in a trade but after a quick look at the serebii event database I noticed some of its information did not match with the XY event...o ^ o...Soooo...~ Here I am~ !! I would like to have your oppinions on this Sylveon. Thank you very much in advance for your help~ !! Also I apologize If this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find an hack-check thread for the sixth gen...~ XD;;

Pokemon Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Japanese
    OT: XY
    OT Gender: Unknown.
    IDno: 01044
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves: Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Draining Kiss.
    Level Caught at: Met at level 10.
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: HP: 39, Attack: 18, Defense: 19, Special Attack: 28, Special Defense: 32, Speed: 18
    Location Caught: A Pokemon Event
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It has an Event ribbon. Its also a female Sylveon.
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

Pokemon Black
    FC: 1506 5124 3911

Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit.

Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either caught by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curvee View Post
    Hello everyone~ !! I just received this Sylveon in a trade but after a quick look at the serebii event database I noticed some of its information did not match with the XY event...o ^ o...Soooo...~ Here I am~ !! I would like to have your oppinions on this Sylveon. Thank you very much in advance for your help~ !! Also I apologize If this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find an hack-check thread for the sixth gen...~ XD;;

Pokemon Species: Sylveon
    Nickname: Japanese
    OT: XY
    OT Gender: Unknown.
    IDno: 01044
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: Unknown
    IV's: Unknown
    Nature: Bashful
    Characteristic: Somewhat stubborn
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves: Disarming Voice, Baby-Doll Eyes, Quick Attack, Draining Kiss.
    Level Caught at: Met at level 10.
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: HP: 39, Attack: 18, Defense: 19, Special Attack: 28, Special Defense: 32, Speed: 18
    Location Caught: A Pokemon Event
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It has an Event ribbon. Its also a female Sylveon.
    Serebii doesn't have the XY event Sylveon listed for some reason. The XY Sylveon was given away in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and this Sylveon appears to match the parameters for it. It would be really helpful for hack-checking if you could list the IVs - go to the IV judge in Kiloude City and see what he says about it. I ran an IV calc on it and it appears to have really low IVs, which is good news in terms of legitimacy and bad news in terms of competitive usefulness. Also, does the Sylveon say that it was met at "a Pokemon event" or does it say "fateful encounter at level 10"?
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 9th July 2014 at 9:51 PM.

Offering: HA Pokemon, Egg Moves, Shinies, Legends, and Events! I have game-exclusive MEGA STONES and ENIGMA BERRIES available for trade!

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Serebii doesn't have the XY event Sylveon listed for some reason. The XY Sylveon was given away in Taiwan and Hong Kong, and this Sylveon appears to match the parameters for it. It would be really helpful for hack-checking if you could list the IVs - go to the IV judge in Kiloude City and see what he says about it. I ran an IV calc on it and it appears to have really low IVs, which is good news in terms of legitimacy and bad news in terms of competitive usefulness. Also, does the Sylveon say that it was met at "a Pokemon event" or does it say "fateful encounter at level 10"?
    Oh I see~ !! I wasn't aware that there was other XY Sylveon's thank you for letting me know. As for her potential the judge said she was decent overall with her Sp.def being her best stat, he also added that she definately got some good stats.

It says she was met at a Pokemon event~ The note section stating she apparently had a fateful encounter.
    Pokemon Y
    FC: 4441 8886 4682

Pokemon Black
    FC: 1506 5124 3911

Do not trade me hacks or unlegit Pokemons I will not accept them only trade with me If you are certain that the mon you are trading me is legit.

Most of my trades will be done via PM~ !! Each single one of my Pokemons are purely legits. None of them are hacked If I somehow trade a hack to you I will make a trade-back /RIGHT/ away~ Most of my rare Pokemons have been either caught by myself or obtained through trades on here which I've always made sure of their legitimacy first hand. Some may be cloned however. I do not mind receiving clones myself unless they are Pokecheck clones with a "Premier" ribbon I consider those to be unlegit~ Thank you very much for your time!!

Hello, I got Genesect from trade. I want to know it is legit or not.
    First event on this link: http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

Pokemon Species: Genesect(JPN)
    Nickname: Genesect (not ゲノセクト)
    OT: えいがかん
    ID No: 07133
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Download
    Moves: Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, U-turn
    Level 100
    It has 6IVs, random EVs

Stats, OT, ID NO look fine, but "Is Shiny JPN Genesect with english name possible?"

Also I have 3IV Shiny Genesect and it has japanese name "ゲノセクト", but 6IV one has English name and I am really confused. Any help would be really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Matsuyamakun View Post
    Hello, I got Genesect from trade. I want to know it is legit or not.
    First event on this link: http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

Pokemon Species: Genesect(JPN)
    Nickname: Genesect (not ゲノセクト)
    OT: えいがかん
    ID No: 07133
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Download
    Moves: Shift Gear, Blaze Kick, Extreme Speed, U-turn
    Level 100
    It has 6IVs, random EVs

Stats, OT, ID NO look fine, but "Is Shiny JPN Genesect with english name possible?"

Also I have 3IV Shiny Genesect and it has japanese name "ゲノセクト", but 6IV one has English name and I am really confused. Any help would be really appreciated.
    This event Genesect cannot have it's english name, it's hacked. Re-naming it "Genesect" with ID abuse isn't possible because of the character limit in 5th gen and before.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    This event Genesect cannot have it's english name, it's hacked. Re-naming it "Genesect" with ID abuse isn't possible because of the character limit in 5th gen and before.
    I see, thanks for the info.

Speaking of, that reminded me... I just finally remembered that one other event Pokémon I needed to get hack-checked.

Pokémon Species: Deoxys (Speed Forme)
    Nickname: 테오키스 (Deoxys in Korean)
    OT: 한국닌텐도
    OT Gender: Cannot be determined.
    IDno: 08308
    Shiny?: No.
    EV's: 252 HP / 4 SpDef / 252 Speed
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless, according to IV judge.)
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Light Screen / Reflect / Stealth Rock / Taunt
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say.
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 304 / 203 / 216 / 226 / 217 / 504
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region.
    Egg?: No.
    Pokéball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: It is holding a Classic Ribbon.

This is the Nintendo of Korea Deoxys; it isn't listed in the Serebii event dex, but it is listed on Bulbapedia. It was cloned and traded to me, but since this is an event from Gen IV, I'd like a clarification on if it was possible to RNG abuse this kind of IV spread. o.o

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (294 / 395) | The Legend of Zelda Club: Guard Rank
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    This is the Nintendo of Korea Deoxys; it isn't listed in the Serebii event dex, but it is listed on Bulbapedia. It was cloned and traded to me, but since this is an event from Gen IV, I'd like a clarification on if it was possible to RNG abuse this kind of IV spread. o.o
    Yes, timid can be hex-flawless in 4th gen.

Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Yes, timid can be hex-flawless in 4th gen.
    Ah, noted. Sounds legal enough to me, in this case.
    (So much more to learn in the RNG abusing category. lol)
    Thanks for clarifying, Quote. ^^

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (294 / 395) | The Legend of Zelda Club: Guard Rank
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Curvee View Post
    Oh I see~ !! I wasn't aware that there was other XY Sylveon's thank you for letting me know. As for her potential the judge said she was decent overall with her Sp.def being her best stat, he also added that she definately got some good stats.

It says she was met at a Pokemon event~ The note section stating she apparently had a fateful encounter.
    Ah, the XY Sylveon does have "Pokemon Event". Everything about this Sylveon looks legal except that the name is in Japanese, or some other foreign language. Everything I can find about this event states that although it was given out in Taiwan and Hong Kong, that all of the text is in English. I'm not sure if this Sylveon is hacked or not. I wouldn't release it until you got a second opinion, or found someone else who has this event.

I'm pretty sure PowerSaves-injected Pokemon can't be traded. If it was given to you, it's probably legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevenant View Post
    I'm pretty sure PowerSaves-injected Pokemon can't be traded. If it was given to you, it's probably legit.
    Anything can be traded over PSS, including things like PowerSave-edited shiny Xerneas and Yvetal. Since XY Sylveon has an Event Ribbon on it, I don't think it can be traded over GTS, which means he must have gotten it from PSS or from a trade with someone he knows, meaning it could very well be hacked.

Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432