Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455
Results 11,351 to 11,362 of 11362

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11351
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Could someone also look at my beldum
    FC: 5301-0652-6674 ign smiley

  2. #11352
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smileyguy24 View Post
    Pokemon species Beldum
    Nickname Japanese
    OT Steven
    ID 11214
    EV no clue
    IV no clue
    Shiny yes
    Naive
    Sturdy body
    Lv met 5
    Current lv 5
    Location an online present
    Cherish ball
    Moves hold back iron head zen headbutt iron defense
    Stats 19/11/14/8/10/8
    Notes I downloaded this myself I set omega ruby language to Japanese what would I classify it when trading it
    Looks legal, the OT, ID No and moves match up with the event shiny Beldum that was distributed for ORAS.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  3. #11353
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    Looks legal, the OT, ID No and moves match up with the event shiny Beldum that was distributed for ORAS.
    Alright thanks
    FC: 5301-0652-6674 ign smiley

  4. #11354
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smileyguy24 View Post
    Alright thanks
    Wait, if you downloaded it yourself, what's your question? You should know if the pokemon you obtained yourself is legal or not.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  5. #11355
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Wait, if you downloaded it yourself, what's your question? You should know if the pokemon you obtained yourself is legal or not.

    I downloaded it in japanese on English version if I were to trade it do I classify it as Japanese or English
    FC: 5301-0652-6674 ign smiley

  6. #11356
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smileyguy24 View Post
    I downloaded it in japanese on English version if I were to trade it do I classify it as Japanese or English
    Japanese, since it has a JPN tag
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , , .


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  7. #11357
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Japanese, since it has a JPN tag
    Alright thank you
    FC: 5301-0652-6674 ign smiley

  8. #11358
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, not the city xD
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Hey all, just want to check this legend before I offer it as a prize

    Pokemon Species:Kyurem
    Nickname:キュレム
    OT:フローズン
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:05050
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known):max speed and special attack, the rest in hp
    IV's: (if known)31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature::TImid
    Characteristic:capable of taking hits
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Scary Face, Focus Blast
    Level Caught at:na
    Current Level:100
    Stats:392/263/216/359/216/317
    Location Caught:Unova
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dive Ball
    Any other notes?:I thought the id looked a bit weird but you never know.

    ////

    Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner and trade shop button) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

  9. #11359
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lilycove City
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragontamer44722 View Post
    Hey all, just want to check this legend before I offer it as a prize

    Pokemon Species:Kyurem
    Nickname:キュレム
    OT:フローズン
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno:05050
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known):max speed and special attack, the rest in hp
    IV's: (if known)31/x/31/31/31/31
    Nature::TImid
    Characteristic:capable of taking hits
    Ability:Pressure
    Moves: Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Scary Face, Focus Blast
    Level Caught at:na
    Current Level:100
    Stats:392/263/216/359/216/317
    Location Caught:Unova
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dive Ball
    Any other notes?:I thought the id looked a bit weird but you never know.
    Assuming the OT/ID No is not a known hacker's combination, it looks legal. RNG manipulation is possible in Gen 5 and there no issues with natures and IV combinations in those games.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion and Karis from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

  10. #11360
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New York, not the city xD
    Posts
    329

    Default

    I'm' pretty sure its an rng, but the id number and the ot looked a little off, since translated the name is Frozen.

    ////

    Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner and trade shop button) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

  11. #11361
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I got it in a wonder trade
    Pokemon Species:Eevee
    Nickname: n/a
    OT:sleepy
    OT Gender: male
    IDno:15385
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known):
    IV's: (if known)6IV
    Nature::quiet
    Characteristic:takes plenty of siestas
    Ability:adaptability
    Moves: growl, tackle, tail whip, sand attack
    Level Caught at:8
    Current Level:8
    Stats:29/16/15/15/17/14
    Location Caught:faraway place
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: It is holding a life orb
    My friend code 1306-6697-9767
    3ds name: Tinny
    Omega Ruby IGN: Andrew
    Y IGN: Thamelin
    My shop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-Pokemon-Shop
    I CAUGHT A SHINY POLIWHIRL!!!!!!!!! First caught shiny.

  12. #11362
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    I'd like to check a Tornadus I received in a trade:

    Pokemon Species: Tornadus
    Nickname: Ginko
    OT:Licks
    OT Gender: male
    IDno: 49425
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: (if known): no EV's
    IV's: (if known)6IV
    Nature: hasty
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Regenerator
    Moves: Return, Knock Off, Hurricane, Superpower
    Level Caught at: can't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 299/236/176/256/216/305
    Location Caught: Unova
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: Dream Ball

    I trust that the person who gave it to me RNGed and not cheated this but I need to check it anyway for a trade.

Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •